Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Deciple

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewhiterabbit

Supernova
Darth Vorel stood on the bridge of her raider the ship a long sleek black triangle only a thousand meters long. The ship had a forked bow between either tong was a fighter bay filled with a clutch of deadly fighters. "Corel the governor demands you're presence" Demands, demands she tossed the emissary into the virtual glass of the bridge a spider web grew around his crushed body. The Governor was an old wizened man who stood a head shorter then herself. "What have you called me for" She knelt down placing her hand over her heart. She was almost perfectly humans with jet black hair and black eyes only her long ears and sharp teeth gave her away. The governor pulled his cloak back revealing a shivering Tw'ielk. "Do i look like i need a maid" She asked the man as she stood to leave but her steps faltered something was wrong.

willa stood there wearing a tight fitting smuggelers outfit with several hideing spot for blades or blasters shook in fear as the Governor said "not a maid an assistant for a job u wish u do for me her skills as a blaster duelist and smuggeling will help after that do what u will" i stand there scared and say and am shoved and say "geez dont need to shove me around every two seconds"

Vorel placed her hand under the girls chin and lifter her face turning it to the right and the left. "I take it you want the jedi historian dead" She asked her own personnel ship would be ready in the lower fighter bay. She looked the woman's body over like all her race she was attractive, but far less meek then the others. "You will bring my things from my room to my ship" She ordered the girl "By the way i am Vorel what did they call you"

ooc- one tiny thing please write you instead of u, unless you are using a phone and cant spare the characters.

nods "of course my mistress i will have them on your ship quickley" looks at the young sith finding her very actractive "my name is willa a pleasure to meet u hope i serve u well"

Vorel boarded her ship it was ugly shaped like a folded umbrella with eight engines. "You seem to know you're place that will serve you well"
The inside was no nicer two stool and walls covered with her trophies. "Ship take me to Callas six"

Vorel smiled "We get to kill an old friend of mine a Jedi by the name of Ceres Crosell" The ship made the jump to hyperspace coming to a world on the verge of tearing itself into pieces. Fractures the size of continents blistered the world and atmosphere was leaking into space. "This is her former home world her kind only are awake one year in ten" she informed her partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom