Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

тнє тяυєѕт ωιѕ∂σм ιѕ α яєѕσℓυтє ∂єтєямιиαтισи. [Returned 4/29/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantPickle

Planetoid
ναℓιαитρι¢кℓє

Hey there, ValiantPickle here. I suppose I should tell you a few things about myself first. I already mentioned my name, if you don't want to type all that out every time, you can call me Pickle.
Anyway, I'm here for some roleplays, which I'm sure you know already. I like to think I'm literate. But, in actuality post length isn't a big deal, I prefer about 2-5 paragraphs, but it's easy to deal with less during slower scenes, like talking.
I like long term roleplays. 70% Plot 30% Smut. That being said, don't feel shy to hit me up for a pure smut roleplay, never know when I'll be in the mood.
Also, I'm a pretty patient guy, and it would be great if you could be patient too. When it comes to roleplaying I like plenty of time to think and plan out what I'm going to do next. So if you can deal with that, I shall extend the same respect to you.
When it comes to how I roleplay, I prefer Pm's, or threads. I don't like IM since I like to think about my responses, like I already mentioned.
Also, I don't do fandoms, at least, not fully. I'll do stories that take place in a particular world, or with influences but I won't play canon characters for you. Sorry.

Note: I just recently got back from a long hiatus. I have to update the ol' F-List. The plots I detailed below are old, and still good. I'll have to add some new ones I've thought of since I've been gone, but in the meantime, feel free to hit me up for those, or your own plot if you'd like.
Personally, I'm rather craving a sad or tragic roleplay.

ωнαт ι ℓιкє

★ Romance - I'm a sucker for it.
★ Description - I want to know the details! What they see, what they feel, what's going on around them.
★ Adventure - I love it! Maybe even more than romance, danger, excitement, creepy dungeons, floating cities, I want it all!
★ Darker Themes - I like a twisted romance. I like to see people hate each other and go through hell before they get what they want.
★ Everything's better with a little action. A little, A fist fight or something, not buildings blowing up. Unless it fits of course.
★ All types of Girls - I like girly girls who have never had an impure thought, I like tomboys with short hair and a blunt attitude, and I like attractive and experienced older women. Whatever you got, I like.
★ Slow and Steady - I like romances to build slowly, as opposed to the love at first sight kind of romance.
★ Experimentation - I am a straight male in real life. But I would like to branch out and challenge myself. Including playing a female, as well as trying a M/M romance.
★ Adultery /Incest /Forbidden Love- The very nature of a forbidden romance excites me.
★ Ageplay - Two differently aged characters always face problems in a relationship, it creates great drama.
★ Anything with a Good Plot - If I haven't listed it, I'll probably do it anyway, provided that the plot is good. Unless it's specifically in the "No" section of my rabbit hole.

ρℓσтѕ

Without further delay, we get to the meat of my thread. I just wanted to say that these plots may sound pretty specific, since they cater to my kinks, but any aspect of these may be changed to suit your needs as well.

Starting with my current craving:

★ α∂νєитυяє ιѕ ωσятнωнιℓє ιи ιтѕєℓf.
ѕєттιиg: Fantasy, Medieval
тнємєѕ: Action, Adventure, Romance

A fantasy land. Rolling green plains and great, giant mountains. Amazing architectural masterpieces dotted across the land... Under lakes and oceans, deep under cities and towering far, far above the clouds. These locations are beautiful relics of the past, but extremely dangerous. It falls on adventurers and treasure hunters to delve into these locations. They train and prepare and set out, and when they aren't risking their lives for fame and fortune they live like any other. Talking, helping others, or taking part in festivities or camaraderie. Maybe they even fall in love, whether it be will a beautiful princess or dashing prince at a ball in a castle, or a last ditch effort to feel something, anything as they live out their possible last moments deep under the surface.

иσтєѕ: This is mostly just an idea for a setting. The two characters can be discussed and agreed upon. Prince, princess, knight, thief, beggar, anything. But I'd like adventure in excitement, as well as romance.

---------------------------------------------------------

★ ιт ωαѕ נυѕт α σиє тιмє тнιиg... ι тнιик...
ѕєттιиg: Modern
тнємєѕ: Incest, Romance

This story is about two siblings, who grew up in a fairly normal environment. They got along well, with the normal fights that siblings usually have. Both of them were actually pretty popular too, but by their teens they never had a romantic experience. So one day they just try it, just to see what it was like. It was just a one-time thing, right? Right?
Both of them moved on, and as the years went by they stopped talking and they each found a person to be with. Now they are both preparing to get married to the person they are now with. However, by some strange coincidence they both end up going to visit their parents at the same time. Among the awkward hellos, side glances, and forced laughs they find old feelings resurfacing.

иσтєѕ: Could be M/F, F/F, or M/M

★ ¢σffєє ѕнσρ ѕσυи∂тяα¢к
тнємєѕ: Adultery, Romance, Ageplay

A woman is in an unhappy marriage. She feels like she's getting on in years, and when her marriage reaches six years going, it doesn't help. Her family has had the same worker for years, a college student. The woman and the student have got along quite well over the years. In fact, at times he's dropped hints about being attracted to her. However, now that the woman's husband hired proffessional help, they don't need a yard care assistant anymore. Feeling like they both should keep being friends, the student suggests they start meeting every once in a while at a coffee shop they both like. Soon a romance starts and they have to keep it a secret from everybody they know.

иσтєѕ: None

★ נσυяиєу тσ тнє иєω ωσяℓ∂
ѕєттιиg: Historical
тнємєѕ: Romance, Adventure, Forbidden Love

Set during the late 1700s, a Woman crosses over from overseas to make a new life for herself in the colonies of America. While there, she somehow meets a Native American. It's no secret that colonists and natives never really get along. However, the Native American falls in love with her, first through mild fascination, but then full love. These are feelings the woman may, or may not share. Still he chances late night meetings with her in order to be with her more. One day, he almost gets caught and kills someone. He becomes a fugitive, he can't go home, because the village he lives in might fall into danger, yet he can't leave without the love of his life.

иσтєѕ: We could easily switch this around to be a man who comes to the colonies and meets a Native American woman.

★ иσт αℓℓ ωнσ ωαи∂єя αяє ℓσѕт
ѕєттιиg: Post-Apocalyptic
тнємєѕ: Dark Future, Non-Consent, Action, Adventure, Romance

It's happened, the world has ended. Not with a bang but a whimper. That is to say, that once electronics stopped working the world slowly regressed into using swords and spears again. The sun in hot, the ground is hot, rabid animals kill people every day... and that's not even the worst part. Females have become a rarity during these bleak times. So when a boy comes across one traveling through the wasteland, much the same as he is, he decides it's his duty to protect her. He finds out later she's quite capable of doing it herself. Still, he sticks around since he knows quite a bit about the part of the wasteland they're in, and even she admits she needs the advice. Still, not many people will just sit around while a girl walks around in their faces.

иσтєѕ: We could play this multiple ways, including my character not even knowing that he's with a girl. For the record, my main character probably won't take part in non consensual scenes. However, many people would actually try to get to the girl. Also, if you really wanted it, I could control another character to take part in that scene for you.

★ ρℓυ¢кє∂ συт σf тнє ѕку
тнємєѕ: Adventure, Action, Tragedy, Romance, Ageplay

A simple flight. That's all it was. Still while going over the ocean it hits turbulence and goes down. This is where the story starts, waking up on a tiny island with a few bananas and coconuts. Only two people survived the crash, a twenty something carpenter, and a young teenage girl. Her mother was on the plane, but she's most likely dead. The two set out to survive and make life bearable for themselves. However, there's a dark secret the man keeps from the young girl. He's dying. He didn't escape the crash unharmed and is in fact suffering from something that will eventually kill him. He wants to make sure that the girl gets away safely, but he also doesn't want to die alone.

иσтєѕ: This could work with an older woman and a younger boy too. However, I am very sure that I want the tragedy in there. It adds as element of sadness and is the driving force behind the romance.

★ ι иєνєя ѕтσρρє∂ ℓσνιиg, ι נυѕт ѕтσρρє∂ ѕнσωιиg ιт
тнємєѕ: Time Passage, Tragedy, Romance

It was a long time ago. Back when they were both teenagers. They were the first love either of them had. They were almost perfect for each other. Almost. Time changes everything, and after a huge fight they never saw each other again. The grew up, moved away, and continued on with their lives. Both of them are now reaching their late twenties, and the world just won't give them a break. It beat them down, swallowed them and spit them out. Every relationship was a bust. Every interesting person was ripped from their lives. Every time they thought they were in love it came back to slap them in the face. They became numb, unable to feel, unable to love. They move back to their hometown. Will they meet again, and even recognize one another if they do?

иσтєѕ: I've wanted to try this for a while. This can go almost anywhere after a while, even the ending, which can be happy... or not.

★ ѕє∂υ¢є му мιи∂ αи∂ уσυ ¢αи нανє му вσ∂у
ѕєттιиg: Historical/Modern
тнємєѕ: Dark "Romance", Non-Consent, Bondage, Brainwashing, Smut

In a small town at the edge of civilization. A thick fog that is seemingly impenetrable. A dark night where your only company is the sound of crickets. A female police officer seeks a serial kidnapper/rapist. It's like a game of cat and mouse, a match of hide and seek with deadly consequences. The better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win. She follows the clues to a creepy forest. A rather fitting place for the likes of the twisted individual she was after. A rustle. The woman pulls out her gun. She wheels around, looking for the source of the noise. A snap. The sound is getting closer. A swish. The woman feels a heavy object come down on the back of her head. The woman curses her luck and collapses to the ground. She awakes much later. Strapped to a wall, half-naked and facing down the man she was after. Facing the man that had taken those girls from their homes. Facing the man that now had her as well.

иσтєѕ: Yeah, a twisted plot based off of a man who is clearly insane. I recommend only those of you who are into dark plots choose this one. There won't be crazy bodily mutilation, but harsh treatment and bondage is fair game here. Whether or not the police officer finally breaks is up to you.

★ ωнєи тнє єуєѕ αяє вℓιи∂, σиє мυѕт ℓσσк ωιтн тнє нєαят
тнємєѕ: Adventure, Romance

Two tourists on an adventure. They don't know each other, but they both signed up for the same spelunking trip. When they finally get there, they find it's a low-quality scam. Seeing as they're the only two there, and they came to do some damn spelunking. They enter one of the cave entrances and soon try to cross a bridge. The bridge is old, and had they paid attention outside they would have noticed the "Condemned" sign outside. They bridge breaks and they both tumble into the darkness. They are immediately lost and have to reply on each other to help escape. But trusting someone you just met is hard, but knowing that you can't get out on your own... you have to bite the bullet.

иσтєѕ: The beginning of an idea more than anything. If you have anything to add you're welcome to inform me. Also, how much time they actually spend lost is up to you. They might get out relatively quickly... but the idea is that they grow closer because they need each other.

★ ι ∂єѕριѕє уσυ ιи тнє вєѕт кιи∂ σf ωαу
тнємєѕ: Forbidden Romance, College, Love-Hate, Smut/Romance

Adversaries. They hate each other. They unwittingly attended the same college, and argue almost everyday. They are pretty much famous in the school for their fights. But what people don't know is that they were a couple for about a week back in high-school. They had a brief, intense affair then decided not to talk to one another. So now they fight, unlucky enough to attend the same college. However, there is one thing they must admit. The sex is good. They despise each other, yet after classes, after everyone is done watching them, they head to the gym storage for angst-y, rival sex. They didn't mean for it to happen, but now it happens regularly. They don't discuss it, but it's silently agreed that there are no emotional attachments, and they don't talk about it.

иσтєѕ: A possibly short term roleplay. But potentially longer if their smut evolves into something more.

★ ιf ι ¢αи ѕєє уσυ ιи му ∂яєαмѕ, ι'ℓℓ ѕℓєєρ fσяєνєя
тнємєѕ: Supernatural(?), Romance, Tragedy

She's dead. He saw it himself. Well... he didn't see it happen, but her calm face as she laid in the coffin is unmistakable. Their relationship was gone, their love was gone, she... was gone. Grief took over. The boy stopped doing anything. He sat at home and mourned his loss. Soon, his dreams started to have her in them. He could see her. He could talk to her. But every time he woke up she was gone. He wanted to be with her wanted to see her, to feel her. He continues to visit her, but every time he wakes up... the knives in the kitchen look more inviting. They say being dead is the same as being asleep... right?

иσтєѕ: A story about a boy who is visited by his dead girlfriend as he contemplates suicide. Whether it's his imagination or actual supernatural intervention is up for debate and we can work that out. The visits may not always be confined to dreams either. (Again, being supernatural or the result of him going insane with grief.) The ending might be happy or sad based on the circumstances. I really like this idea.

★ αℓινє σя ∂єα∂, тнє тяυтн ωσи'т яєѕт. яιѕє υρ ωнιℓє уσυ ¢αи
ѕєттιиg: Modern/Apocalyptic
тнємєѕ: Supernatural, Zombies, Horror, Adventure, Action, Circumstantial Romance

The dead have started to walk. They sprung up out of the ground and are heading for anything they can reach. People scream, people run, and it's been years. Nobody is doing anything. Until now. A few people are tired of running. It's time to rise up and fight back. They lack the means to do so however. So the adventure begins to discover the source of the spreading infection, and put a stop to it.

иσтєѕ: This story is more about action and adventure. However there will be plenty of time for the characters to realize their budding emotions. It's still a fairly new idea. So I'll be updating this for a while. If you have an idea let me know.

Anyway, That's all I can think of at the moment. I will add more and remove some as time goes on. If you're interested, let me know with a PM.

RE: ѕнσтѕ уσυ иєνєя тαкє мιѕѕ 100% σf тнє тιмє [New Plots 12/18/12]

Hnggg. So interested,but there is like... Two or three of the plots that i like and can't much decide which one I like better @_@

RE: ι'ℓℓ gινє уσυ α ρι¢кℓє, ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ ¢αи нαи∂ℓє ιт. [Returned 08/25/14]

I have returned and I'm looking yet again.

Bonus points for those who want to try my current craving, or anything I haven't tried yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom