Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My first request thread (New Plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentacle_Lover

Supernova
So I've decided to finally get around to a request thread and see what I might be able to turn up. I'll try not to ramble on for too long in order to keep it from getting boring, hehe.

Update - Added a new plot below I'm rather craving right now, Monster Girl High.

First of all a few general things,
  • I generally only roleplay in threads. I wont roleplay via IM or E-mail at all. I almost always wont roleplay via PM's, not unless you've got some kind of idea that I just have to play and PM is the only way to do it.
  • I usually play submissive or switch roles. I tend not to be very good at being dominant, at least not for more than a short while, and it's not something I particularly enjoy most of the time. I'm relatively shy and submissive in reality, so it reflects in my characters a lot of the time.
  • I may not be able to post every day. I work a lot and tend to do a lot of overtime so sometimes I might go several days without posting. I haven't forgotten about you, I just ask that you be patient. If it's been a week or more, feel free to give me a poke as a reminder.
  • I'm not at all bothered about post length. Sometimes a one liner is all that can be said in a given situation and with me that's fine. My own post length will usually aim to be a reflection of yours, though if it goes beyond 4-5 paragraphs I might start struggling, heh.
  • I'm pretty open. If it's not on the don't like list below then chances are I'll be willing to give it a try. If you're looking for something and don't see it mentioned below, then hit me up and ask, I absolutely love trying out brand new things I haven't done before. The worst I can say is "Sorry, don't like that but good luck with your search"
  • I'm not really a fan of 'vanilla sex'. So just stuff like a regular married couple having regular sex doesn't really hold much interest for me. I prefer things to be a bit more abnormal/kinkier/weirder
  • I can play male characters, female characters, futa characters or any other gender you might know of or we can create.

I'm going to start out with some lists of kinks/fetishes, then maybe some fandom based roleplays I'd be interested in, followed at the end by any plots I might come up with.

Things I don't like and will not do
I thought I'd get the no-list out of the way first so that, if you are looking for something that absolutely must involve one of these, you don't have to read through the entire post only to discover it's no good.
  • Scat
  • Watersports
  • Heavy Bondage (Candle wax, chained to weird apparatus, etc. Light stuff such as blindfolds, handcuffs and tying up is fine though)
  • Sexual gore (ie - Dismemberment or major injury during sex. Gore outside of that in things like action/fight sequences is absolutely fine though. Also little things like biting and drawing little amounts of blood during sex is fine)
  • Sexual bruising - I've had a few games where, during rough sex, my roleplay partner has started talking about how black and bruised their characters pussy is looking after having a hard pounding and, to be honest, it's a total turn off. Yeah, maybe it's more realistic that way, but I don't come here for realistic, I can get that in real life
  • Loli/Shota - It's against the rules already but it's worth pointing out again anyway. All roleplay characters must be over 14 years of age
  • Plain Yuri - Sorry but two regular girls rubbing against each other or just using toys doesn't really do much for me. It needs to be spiced up with something like futa or a third partner or something
  • Anything involving spiders - I suffer from relatively serious arachnophobia so whilst I enjoy monsters and the like in roleplays, please no arachnids.
  • Piercings - Not sure why but descriptions of piercings just really turn me off for some reason. Ear Piercings aren't so bad, but belly button, tongue, lip, eyebrow, genital piercings and the likes just really turn me off in both roleplay and real life.

Things I like and will absolutely do
Remember, this list is a long way from being comprehensive/exhaustive. If you don't see it on this list and it's not on the list above, then feel free to ask. I might just not have thought about it, or just never tried it.
  • Tentacles - I'd just like to point out that I'm not really looking to play as the tentacles. I'm looking to play as the victim/partner
  • Oviposition/Egg laying
  • Monsters - Not just tentacles, but pretty much any other kinds of monsters you can think of. Monster men or monster girls. Slime creatures, mutant lizard-men, etc. Only exception would be spiders, as above.
  • Transformation - By this I primarily mean physical transformation, I'm not such a big fan of mental transformation such as 'Bimbofication' as some people call it. This can involve pretty much any kind of physical change though. Height changes, proportion changes, extra limbs/organs, size changes of specific body parts, additional of animal parts, etc. Go nuts. I especially love transformations that are imposed on my character by surprise or by force
  • Macro sizes - Normal sizes are fine too, but I do tend to be of the mindset 'bigger is better' when it comes to roleplaying. This of course involves impossibly huge sizes for breasts/cocks.
  • Excessive sexual fluids - Basically excessive amounts of sexual fluids. The more the better, I have no limit on how much cum a cock should be acceptably capable of producing. Have you ever wanted to play someone who can somehow produce enough cum to flood a country? Then maybe I'm the partner for you.
  • Cum inflation - Kind of links in with the one above. I have pretty much no limit on how big the inflation can be.
  • Pregnancy/Risk of pregnancy
  • Incest - Pretty much any type of blood-relative incest. I'm not a huge fan of cousins though, and step-siblings doesn't really do much for me. Just not 'taboo enough' I suppose.
  • Mpreg - In particular where I'm playing the male who gets pregnant. Or where both my character and the male partner are made pregnant
  • Futanari - Fairly self explanatory. I love me some futa. My favourite would be the kind where the futa has a penis and vagina, but no (external at least) testicles.
  • Male futa - Put simply a regular male with a penis and vagina, and preferably breasts.
  • Aliens
  • Demons/Angels/Vampires/Werewolves (can be other wereanimals as well, not necessarily just wolves)/other supernatural creatures, especially if I'm playing a human (or at least starts as human) character against them.
  • Breeding
  • Yaoi

Fandom roleplays
We can either use the canon characters or our own OC's just within the setting. I will say that I do tend to prefer at least one canon character to be involved most of the time though.

• Anime
    • Naruto
    • Bleach
    • Sailor Moon
    • Neon Genesis Evangelion
    • Pokémon
    • Yu-Gi-Oh (Original or GX. Only really looking for pairings involving Tea/Anzu and Alexis/Asuka though)

Books
    • Harry Potter

Films
    Please note that anything in this category is one of the rare instances where I would like ONLY Original Characters be used and no canon characters. Characters can be relatives/descendants/ancestors of canon characters, but I don't really want the canon characters involved.
    • Star Wars - Any era. Before, during or after the movies. Either in our own continuity or set sometime within the EU which I know a little about.
    • Alien

Plots
I hope to expand this over time as I think of more, so check back sometime.
  • Trap Café - Based on a doujin I read recently. This is a café for the rich and elite of society to go and get away from it all. In this café the clients are served by cute, feminine males dressed as maids to the point that, on casual inspection, they could easily pass for female. Whilst regular clients receive only normal café type services, VIP members are able to purchase additional services from the 'hostess' of their choice.
    I can play either a client or the 'hostess' in this game. I'd absolutely love for this to involve some slight weirdness/kinkiness such as futa, tentacles, aliens, monsters, etc.
  • Monster Girl High - Hidden somewhere in the world is an all girls boarding school specifically for the various monster girls of the world. Here the monster girls are taught to control their powers and, more importantly, their urges so that they can function in the world and keep their existence a secret. Somehow a human male ends up being admitted to the school due to a genetic abnormality. Somewhere, tens of generations back in his ancestry, is the DNA of a monster girl, so insignificant that he is for all intents and purposes completely human, however it's somehow showing as active enough in his DNA that he is admitted to the school automatically as a 'Monster girl'. Now, he finds himself stuck with monster girls who are still learning to suppress their urges towards human men and must somehow cope with them and keep himself alive...
    (I'd be looking to play the human male in this and would be looking for a partner to play the various monster girls. Not just the ones in the picture, but pretty much any monster girl.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom