Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Thy Neighbor (Albedo x Frogger)

Craig let the hot water run down his body. The warmth sent chills up his spine, but it felt good to be coated in the warm liquid. Not much time went by when he heard Kyra's familiar voice echo through the walls of the bathroom. Pulling his head out of the stream he turned his head to face Kyra who he could see faintly through the fogged up glass door. "Uh, yeah I'm good." He answered as the water dripped from his hair down onto his shoulders. He had no idea that Kyra was thinking that this was just a one time thing between the two of them. He wanted her even more, wanted another time with her, and maybe more after that. Would she ever leave John for him? No way he was just a kid to her what could he possibly provide that she could want. The thought made him frown slightly as the glass door swung open as Kyra entered.

The shower was big enough for the both of them, but small enough that their bodies still brushed up against one anothers. He moved out of the way so Kyra could get under the hot shower stream and let the water coat her body. He watched as her red hair became soaked and as the water slid down her smooth skin. He had to admit, he enjoyed looking at her, and was very attracted to her as well. Feeling her smooth feminine form brush up against her sparked another fire within his young male body. He had more stamina then men around Kyra's age, and didn't need as long to recover from his last orgasm. Feeling her naked form pressing against his body and watching the water wash over her he began to form another hard on.

When she bent over to grab her shampoo he could make out the nice perfect shape of her ass. Her lips poking through as if begging to be taken from behind. Craig didn't really make his newly formed erection unknown either as she could probably feel it against her rear as she bent.
His eyebrows rose when she asked him a question. "Uh, I don't know, I mean I live across the street. I.... I don't really want to go home yet though if that's ok?" He asked her. Moving slightly letting his hard cock rub against her rear slightly as if letting her know he was hard again subconsciously.

Kyra felt their bodies brush, and couldn’t restrain the shiver from flashing up and down her spine. It was surprising, how much...magnetism there was between them, despite everything they have already done together. There was no escaping it. His eyes lingering on her skin, leaving a trail of heat behind, she tilted her head back farther, so that none of her hair was dry afterwards. The shower was big enough...and yet it wasn’t big enough to prevent their bodies from touching in some way, shape or form. When...When she bent over, she felt his erection pressing against her ass...his lust presenting itself physically. Quickly the young woman -or older, depending on how one wants to look at it- stood up, bottle in hand. A rather pretty red blush was creeping across her cheeks, the color almost matching the vibrant hue of her hair. In all her naked glory, there was no denying what a natural beauty she was… clothed, or otherwise.

"Ah...Well..." Kyra swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat, trying to calm her racing heart. The red darkening on her features, she opened the shampoo bottle, squeezing a general amount into the palm of her hand. "You're right, you do live right across the street... but...if you don't want to go home, because of you...drinking wine and all...you are more than welcome to stay here. I don't mind. I have plenty of space... Would you prefer sleeping on the couch...or in the guest bedroom? I would...I would have to bring out a new set of sheets for the bed in there, but it won't be too much trouble..." Here I go, babbling again...she thought, biting her lip. Why must I always make a fool of myself...? Especially...in front of him...? More embarrassed than words could express, the older woman began lathering the shampoo into her fiery red hair.

Soon enough, little trails of soap trailed down along Kyra's exquisite body. It was not perfect, by any stretch of the word...but it was awfully close. Her breasts were...just the right size, in proportion to her hips and curves. It didn't help her rosy pink nipples were hard, and that one trail was going...right over each one. With a languid stretch, she tilted her head back, now rinsing out her hair.

This only made it worse. More soap fell and outlined her curves...painting Kyra with a seductive brush. Fiery red revealed underneath the white foam, she ran her fingers through the locks, before moving on to conditioner. Her green eyes glanced over at him...just waiting for an answer.

He looked at her as she suggested places for him to sleep. Her face seemed to blush a shade of crimson as she suggested he could sleep in the guest bedroom or even on the couch. A wave of disappointment washed over him as she seemed to be pushing him away somewhat. He knew he was just a kid to her, and that she was in a committed relationship. But he didn't want what they just did to be just thrown to the side like it wasn't important. He took a step towards her in the shower his body pressing against her even more now. His cock hard and sliding against her wet thigh. "Co..... could I just sleep with you, in your bed?" He asked his hands came to a rest around her waist. This was the test if she pushed him away now then it showed she wasn't interested in him any longer.

"I.... I mean to make it easier on yourself, I don't want to be a burden and ruin one of your beds or make you have to take out extra blankets for me. I...... I also like spending this time with you." He said noting how nice her wet naked body felt against his own. Was she going to reject him now, he knew there must be a conflict going on in her mind at the moment, after all she did just cheat on her boyfriend with a much younger man. But was she willing to do it again? She seemed unhappy in her relationship why would she stay with him. He felt like he would be there for her, and he would definitely want to make love to her again.

"What.............. what do you think?" He asked. His hands wrapped around her now pulling her body into his own for a hug. His erection pressing even harder and more noticably into her now. "I don't mind staying the night." he smiled to her.

"You...You want to...sleep with me?" Kyra could not believe her ears...or that she was practically up against the tile wall, with his body just millimeters away...and with an erection sliding along her thigh. A dark blush began making its way along her features, just about hot enough to burn the skin there. It didn't help that its very presence...summoned ideas that she really should not be toying with, entertaining...anything. "I...I don't know if that is a good idea... I tend to...toss, turn, throw out punches in my sleep... I am even liable to kick, depending on what sort of dream I am having..." His hands on her waist, she could remember how it felt, when those hands ran along her body...arousing gently, and with no expectations... With a shiver, she lifted her hands in order to nudge the boy back, or to push him away...only to end up laying the pair on his chest, fingers stroking the firm skin.

Kyra next lifted her eyes to his...the green pair darker, due to there being no light, and yet...the orbs swirling with darker elements. Unknown to the older woman, her hips shifted closer to his...their bodies just inches apart. It was rather clear what ideas were forming in her mind...but really, she had to admit that she was thinking such things. “I know that you mean well...that...you are trying to make it easier on me… and I appreciate it. You won’t ruin one of my beds by sleeping in it… After all...that’s the purpose of a bed. I like spending time with you...I like spending this time with you, I really do…” Her thoughts trailed off, when her breasts came to press into his chest, nipples hardening from the contact.

Her heart skipped a beat...and quickly, Kyra averted her gaze, swallowing the lump in her throat. “I think… that… it really is up to you, where you sleep… I mean...you are more than capable of making your own choices…” she murmured, not really sure what else to say.

His body pressed up against hers his hands on her waist. Craigs expression changed to a blank one for a moment. It was clear she was having doubts about spending the night with him, otherwise why would she be suggesting that he sleep somewhere else. He was having trouble reading her. Was what they did special to her? Or was he just someone she used to relieve stress? She was most likely battling something in her mind. But Craig wanted to let his intentions be clear. He wanted Kyra, even despite the gap in their age. Even though she was an independent woman with a house of her own, and bills to pay, and he was just a kid struggling through high school. He wanted to some how make it happen. A smile formed on his lips.

"I don't care if you toss and turn or punch me in my sleep, I want to share a bed with you. Even if it's just this night." He said leaning in and kissing Kyra's lips once again. "I..... I know we just met a few hours ago, and I know..... what we just did was probably not right in your mind. But you've made me really happy tonight.... Kyra. I hope that we could develop some sort of relationship from this..........." he said face blushing bright red. "Even if were just good friends." He knew he couldn't force himself on her, and that things wouldn't magically change over night for him. But maybe something could happen.

His hands slid from her waist and up her back bringing her in for a hug. He looked at her hoping she had the same thing in mind. He leaned in to kiss her again, pressing his lips against her own once more as his erection brushed up against her thigh. The steam from the hot shower rising up around them and filling the bathroom. Their bodies soaked and slippery brushing against eachother's skin. He could feel her hard nipples blazing trails against his wet muscles. Being the young man that he was, if she so wanted him to he could definitely go again with her.

Fresh desire sparked along Kyra's skin when their bodies brushed, a few tendrils taking root in the very pit of her stomach. Now her fingers trailing over his chest...it wasn't all that surprising when her thoughts returned to what they were doing earlier, and what they could be doing at that moment. I really should stop...thinking of him in such a way...she told herself, almost harshly. I'm in a relationship...with John... and Craig may not regret what we did together...but he most likely will, after a little time... After swallowing the lump in her throat, she lifted her head...only to realize that their faces were but inches apart, and that there was a rather...sweet smile on the young man's lips. Did I miss something? she wondered for just a fraction of a second, before he began speaking.

"I don't care if you toss and turn or punch me in my sleep, I want to share a bed with you. Even if it's just this night," he said, leaning in and kissing her lips once again. "I...I know we just met a few hours ago, and I know...what we just did was probably not right in your mind. But you've made me really happy tonight... Kyra. I hope that we could develop some sort of relationship from this...even if we're just good friends." Are we really able to just be friends? Kyra thought, still touched by his words nonetheless. His hands slid from her waist and up her back...sending shivers throughout her body, and causing her thoughts to scatter in the presence of such exquisite intimacy.

The hug was just as exquisite, only...it warmed Kyra's body through and through. It done, at least for the moment, she looked up at him...their lips meeting in yet another kiss, his erection brushing against the inside of her thigh. Their bodies were hot and slippery, brushing...arousing, even though she shouldn't be considering such a thing again. Normally she wouldn't. A soft moan bubbling in the back of her throat, Kyra found herself tilting her head back, the kiss deepening...before her tongue came forward to tease his lips. I need...I need to stop this...she thought, her mind in a fog. Her hands trailed up his sides, the pair wrapping around his neck a few moments later.

Craig held her in an embrace as he kissed her, unaware of the conflict in her mind, and that she was trying to resist kissing him back. Her tongue brushed against his lips and he returned it in kind as his tongue made contact with hers once again, holding their lips open to one another as both of their tongues snaked and squirmed against the others. Craig could feel the warmth from the shower, the steam raising around them, and every inch of her wet nude body pressed against his own. He could feel his cock pressed against her inner thigh and her nipples pressed firmly into his chest. The whole scene was erotic, and Craig wanted more. Much more this time. He was a virgin before he came over into Kyra's life this night but now he felt more in control.

He spun Kyra around and pressed her against the wall towards the spot you can sit on in her standing shower. His body pushed into her with more force, more passion, as he kissed her deeply. Less exploratory like before and now more like a lover would. The water streamed down his back side, as he helped Kyra to sit down on the small bench his body leaning into her still kissing her deeply. His cock pushing into her thigh so very close to her pussy once again. He wasn't wearing a condom this time but Kyra stated before that they didn't really need one.

As she sat her legs would spread a bit as Craig leaned in pressing his cock into her pelvic region. Feeling it brush against her hair. He held onto her tightly wanting to penetrate her once again. His tongue still dancing with her own as his hands slid up and down her back side. He positioned himself as the tip of his cock dipped into her pussy once again. It slowly sliding in inch by inch. It felt much more intense this time his cock was completely naked inside of her, not like it was with the condom his first time. His eyes opened wide feeling the warmth and wetness of her vagina engulfing him. Almost as if it was his first time, almost as if he was having his first time with her all over again. This time their connection felt more personal. She was letting him inside of her again. His eyes opened as he pulled his lips away from hers as he had her pressed against the wall in the shower, his cock inside of her. He looked into her eyes as he panted feeling her muscles gently squeeze at him. Wondering what her reaction would be.

“Mm…” Kyra found herself melting into the embrace, into the very kiss itself...eyes drifting shut while her arms came to wrap around him. Why should I resist this any longer.../ the older woman thought, her mind getting hazy as desire made a second appearance on this fateful night. I’m attracted to him...and...and he is attracted to me… John may not be, anymore, but...though I still love him...our relationship… Her nails bit into the back of Craig’s shoulder when their tongues began dancing together in an erotic, sinful way...his cock pressing against the inside of her thigh, sending her thoughts into the gutter...again. The whole damn scene was erotic, if she was going to be honest with herself. A soft moan bubbling up her throat...it was right then that her world -or rather, her perception of the world- spun.

Before she knew it, Kyra was pressed back against the wall, his body pushing into hers with surprising force. Passion caused the kiss to turn needy, to turn...hot, to deepen until she felt as though she couldn’t get enough. It was less exploratory...but really, why should it be, when he’s already explored...well, every inch of her body? What she didn’t expect, though…was for the kiss to be like one a lover would give. Craig guided her to sit down, his body leaning into hers while he continued the kiss. His cock pushed into her thigh...so very close to her pussy that she could practically feel it inside of her already. A moan rippling from her throat, her legs spread without any conscious thought on her part.

When Kyra did that...he leaned in closer, his cock pressing into her pelvic region, brushing against the hair. Their tongues dancing still, both his hands slid up and down her back… causing a long, shuddering moan to slip past her lips. It wasn’t too long until...until the tip of his cock dipped in, and slowly slid in, inch by glorious inch. Quite honestly...it felt so much better without the damn condom. The moan deepening in her throat, Kyra noticed that the kiss was breaking, and so pulled back so that their eyes met. He was panting...as was she. “Um...W-Why…?” she finally managed, feeling a bit confused. Didn’t he want other girls, besides the woman next door? Her heart beating rather fast, a lump in her throat, and desire running through her veins...Kyra didn’t know what to think. Not saying another word, she bit her lip, and tried not to moan...again.

Craig held against her his cock inside of the warm embrace of her sex as he held it there firmly for a brief moment. Warm water from the shower faucet splashing over them. The whole bathroom was filled with hot steam, as the there two wet bodies pressed together. Kyra sitting on the shower bench whilst Craig laid against her. His lips brushed against hers as he stared into the older woman's emerald green eyes. His eyebrows raised at her utterance. He had to think for a second as to what she meant and how to answer it. His face close to her own he replied. "Girls my age are just immature, they don't know what they want, they're irresponsible and make stupid decisions. Well I guess all teens do. But older women are more confident and know what they want out of life. I find that sexy. You're sexy." Craig answered truthfully and fell silent. The sound of the shower splashing echoing loudly through out the room. He pressed against her giving her time to think about his answer before moving in for another kiss.

He pressed his lips against hers once again as his tongue snaked into her mouth to find her own before he started to thrust his pelvis again. His cock sliding out of her pussy and sliding back in once again filling her hole with all of his length. Each thrust became more and more passionate. He was a virgin before he came over a few hours ago, but his lust for Kyra was taking over him making him some sort of beast. His pace picked up slightly as he humped her in the shower his face burying into her neck to nibble at it. "Do you like my cock Kyra?" He asked as he nibbled at her wet smooth skin as he continued to push in and out of her.

What was this doing to her he thought? Was she falling for him, or was she just as confused? He guessed that if she had any thoughts about it she would eventually figure those out but for now he wanted her to enjoy the passion and erotic force in which he was taking her with. He didn't want to think about tomorrow, instead he wanted to just enjoy the moment being inside of his older neighbor. He gasped and moaned feeling her pussy squeeze at his cock as he continued to fuck her.

Kyra felt her breath hitch somewhere between lungs and throat, heat, arousal, and confusion churning inside her chest meanwhile. His lips brushed hers...while those brown eyes stared into her own green pair. Apparently he had to think for a second about her half-asked question, maybe because the question wasn’t asked entirely...or maybe to find the right words. Their faces were but millimeters as he finally spoke up, the breath requiring his words just teasing her lips. “Girls my age are just immature. They don’t know what they want, they’re irresponsible and make stupid decisions. Well, I guess all teens do. But older women are more confident and know what they want out of life. I find that sexy. You’re sexy,” Craig said, his tone ringing with honesty before he fell silent. The sound of water splashing onto the tiles echoed throughout the bathroom. Kyra thought about his confession for a moment, yet it wasn’t long before he pressed back against her...and moved in for another kiss, one as hot and passionate as the last. A moan threatened to bubble up her throat again, and this time...she didn’t bother trying to keep it from escaping.

His tongue snaked into her mouth to find hers, Kyra found herself trembling against the cold wall before he began thrusting his pelvis. That hard, throbbing length slid out of her pussy easily...sliding home when the tip was just poking her entrance, each thrust becoming more and more passionate. It was almost as though...he had tapped into some primal part of his psyche, that he never unlocked before. The pace picked up after a little bit, his face burying into her neck to nibble at the skin there. “Do you like my cock, Kyra?” he asked, nibbling on the wet skin still...all while pushing in and out of her. Her fingers found purchase along the bench’s edge, holding on for dear life while she was brought to the edge of insanity.

“Y-Yes!” Kyra gasped, tilting her head back to expose more skin to him. “I...I like it…” Fiery red, muted by the water, falling over her shoulders, the threads sticking to her breasts and whatever else skin was available, she swallowed the lump in her throat before letting out a moan just for him. It wasn’t but a heartbeat later that she thrust her hips up...sending his cock ever deeper into her hot body. Pleasure surged throughout every inch of her skin, sending jolts of electricity everywhere. This...This is definitely...much different than earlier… she realized, finding that she was blushing.

The young man moaned, gasping as it echoed through the bathroom. The sounds of wet slapping and skin meeting skin was very evident. Craig enjoyed feeling her thrust her hips up to meet his own, despite him being more in control this time around she still had to lead in some way. He buried his face in her neck as she arched her head back, nibbling at the exposed skin. Pushing away her hair as he continued to rock his hips back and forth. Fucking her, pinned up against the shower wall. He wondered if she was impressed with how much he had learned in just one night. If she was happy that her student was such a quick learner and was one to take charge. He continued to bury his cock deep inside of her pussy with each thrust, her hips meeting his own to make it go in even deeper.

He smiled as he kissed her neck. He was happy that she liked his cock, and that she wanted more of it. He was a young man and could recover quickly, probably unlike her boyfriend. He could go all night with her if they wanted. He would change his stance every so often. At one point he would pull away from her body, holding her legs spread open as he thrust his hips back and forth into her watching as her breasts would shake with each thrust. Next he would lean into her pressing his body against her own feeling her wet smooth skin make contact with his body. This position more personal as he could kiss her lips or her neck. He didn't know how many times he would switch but he didn't care, he didn't care about how much time had gone by, or that they were wasting hot shower water from their session.

He found himself lasting a lot longer this time. He wondered if Kyra was going to make a move or if she wanted to be completely dominated, he didn't mind either or. They just continued to fuck in her shower. Hips meeting hips, slapping loudly as hot water trickled down their bodies, and loud moans echoed through the bathroom and most likely the house.

"Mm...You've been a very...good student...haven't you? I mean, look at all...you have learned...and in one night..." Kyra moaned, tilting her head slightly when he began nibbling on the exposed skin of her throat. It was strange...and yet...it felt so natural, falling back into the role of teacher, and giving her student praise. Perhaps it was just the nature of the teaching, that made it so strange... Nibbling melting into sweet kisses, their wet, slippery bodies slapping together with every glorious thrust… to be honest, she loved every single bit of it. Her fingertips trailed down his shoulders, as though in amazement, nails scraping the skin meanwhile. “You have to know, though...every student...has much...much more to learn…” Lips teasing the young man’s ear, she nibbled on the lobe, and let her breath stir the hairs along his neck.

Kyra had to admit, she wasn’t used to going at it twice in one night. John usually passed out shortly after cuming… and really, she had accepted that fact, even when she’s still horny, and more than willing to go again. Her legs spread open, dark green eyes blinked, trails of water getting into the pair while her mind tried to figure out what he was up to. Craig thrust his hips back, only to slam forward, making her cry out and her breasts shake with the motion. It wasn’t long before he leaned into her, their bodies pressing deliciously together once again, wet skin sliding against one another. His lips began kissing at her neck. Though the water started losing its warmth...she didn’t notice, didn’t care in the slightest. In the heat of such passion...of such exquisite pleasure...she probably wouldn’t notice if a nuclear bomb went off.

Rose petal soft lips meeting his shoulder, Kyra let out another moan, before pulling her head back. “I must teach you...about the art of seduction…” she murmured. “About...the pleasure of being dominated, perhaps… I need to see what your limits are first, though…” Breasts aching for attention, her nipples hard peaks, her fingers went into his hair...before pulling his head down for a fierce, passionate kiss.

"What do you mean Kyra?" Craig groaned feeling Kyra's pussy squeeze at his cock. The art of seduction, domination. Limits. What did she mean by these. He thought as his eyes focused on Kyra's shaking breasts. Her pink erect nipples looked like they were aching for attention. His hand moved forward and cupped her shakey jiggly flesh. He loved the way they felt. How he could gently squeeze them and sink his fingers into the soft mounds. His thumbs gently rubbed over her nipples. Feeling how firm and hard they felt. Observing how it made her react as he continued to fuck her.

"Are you going to show me how to be dominated? Are we going to find out what my limits are?" He said between heavy breaths. He wasn't sure what his limits were. Being so inexperienced himself, he of course had yet to try everything. He was sure he wasn't into toilet play and the like. But he was intrigued in finding out what he may or may not like. "I'm of course always willing to learn teacher." He grunted as he fucked her nice and slow. "Maybe you can teach me your limits as well." He grinned. He already knew she liked anal. But what else did she like? He wanted to find out everything he could about his new partner.

He picked up his pace again. His hips slapping loudly against her pelvis, in the hot steamy shower. He was surprised at how much longer he was lasting. With no sign of slowing soon. What did Kyra have in store for him?

Kyra gasped whenever his hand moved forward, cupping her breast within its grasp. A gentle squeeze, and...his thumb rubbed gently over the nipple, this making it harden under his influence. "Wh-What I mean, Craig..." she breathed, finding it rather difficult to scrap together a sentence, "is that...sex can be seduction... not to mention...it can be sweet...sweet surrender... There are different ways of going about it...but in the end, it's all the same. The next question caught her by surprise...but it did please her, in some small way, that he wanted her of all people to teach him. Her fingertips trailing down his firm chest, green eyes following, she tried to think carefully about her next words. "I...I don't know...if I should be the one who shows you...all this..." Kyra admitted in a soft, hesitant voice.

Another shiver flashed through her body...sending her thoughts in all directions, at least for a minute. With a moan, she buried her face into his shoulder, holding on quite tightly...and with nails. "I...I would love to teach you...how to dominate, or how to submit... Reveal what your limits are to you...but...but am I the right person to do that...?" Panting at this point, the older woman began nibbling along his shoulder...every once in a while giving him a firm bite into the skin there. Her hands trailed down from his shoulder blades... leaving stinging trails in their wake, due to her nails.

Craig began picking up the pace again, his hips slapping loudly against hers. Steam caressed their hot skin with its spectral fingers, causing sweat to gather, and to trail down curves and harsh planes. Kyra let her head fall back, moaning with every glorious thrust...holding onto him as though for dear life. Her breasts rose and fell with every sharp intake of breath. It wasn't long before she wrapped her legs around his hips... insisting that he stay right where he is with that single action.

Back
Top Bottom