Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Thy Neighbor (Albedo x Frogger)

A

Albedo

Craig sat in his living room looking down at the floor. The seventeen year old high school student had just gotten home from school and awaited as his mother overlooked his first semesters report card. He had been a pretty good student through out most of his high school career but there was always one or two subjects that he struggled with. Usually being Math and Science.
This term he barely managed to scrape by in math but his science grades were abysmal.

Craig's mother looked up at him from his report card with a look of disapointment on her face.

"Craig, I am not liking this, I am not liking this at all." She said looking him square in the eyes.

"It's not like I didn't try mom! I'm just not good at Science!" He said trying to reason with her. He didn't know if she had some sort of punishment in mind for his failure but he wasn't looking forward to what ever she had to say.

"If you don't pass these classes you won't graduate with honors. You need to look at colleges this year, these grades are not going to cut it." She reprimanded him.

"I know I don't know what to do, I tried studying and I hand in all of the assignments but I just can't seem to do well." Craig said putting his hands up to his face.

The room was quiet for a long time before someone finally spoke up.
"Maybe we have to get you a tutor, perhaps there's something you're not getting?" His mother suggested.

"I don't really have time for a tutor mom. Between school work and track practice...."

"They won't let you on the team anymore if you keep failing!" His mom warned him. "You will need to take time for a tutor you can afford an hour a week."

"Fine, how do I find a tutor then?" The seventeen year old questioned as his mother stood up and walked into the kitchen. A minute later she came back with a phonebook where tutors for certain subjects would post looking to help students.

"Look through that and call one. You need to shape up." She said. "Your father's not going to like to hear this either." She walked out of the room leaving Craig with the directory.

Minutes later Craig came storming outside annoyed that he had to deal with this. The sun was setting on the Autumn evening and the neighborhood was quiet. Craig leaned against his car in the driveway looking frustrated. That's when he noticed his neighbor was outside as well.

“No, it’s okay. I completely understand. John, don’t worry about it, alright? I really do understand. You have to work…and well, that’s the way it is.” Kyra hung up on the phone after saying goodbye to her boyfriend, letting out a soft sigh. For the past couple weeks, the couple has barely been spending any time together. She could count on one hand how many times she’s seen him. And so…it was very lonely. All she wanted was to have dinner with John…or at least have a conversation with him that lasted more than, say, ten minutes. Once she sighed again, she went out to see the sunset.

The young woman felt a pair of eyes land on her form, but didn’t turn to see. Instead her eyes stayed riveted on the horizon. The sunset was beautiful in its glorious splendor, what with the rich colors and fading light washing over the neighborhood. Blood red was most dominant amongst the rustic orange and the amber yellow. A pleasantly cool breeze wafted through, leaves taking off in all directions due to its influence. Winter nipped at the edges like an ill-tempered animal, just gnawing at its bone.

Kyra Morgan was a beautiful woman. Her features delicate and small, and her figure thin but willowy, no one person could deny this fact. There was even an air of confidence and intelligence adding to her sex appeal. Behind the glasses blinked sharp green eyes, little flecks of gold evident just around the edge of the irises. Her hair was…multidimensional. So many different tones defined it, to pick out its primary color was a challenge. Apricot, gold, honey, ivory and marigold are combined to forge that long mane of hair, and so it flashed under the dying sunlight as though it was on fire. Her clothes were casual at the moment, but appropriate, since she was in her own yard. The pair of dark blue jeans left nothing to the imagination on how slender and nicely toned her legs were, and the long-sleeved shirt did much of the same to the rest of her body. Her breasts lush but petite in size, she was, indeed, quite a beauty to behold.

Last rays ebbing away, night was quick to invade the space left behind, so nothing but the memory of sunshine remained. Stars twinkled into existence one by one. Kyra let out a soft sigh. Because it was autumn, her breath condensed into a puffy white cloud. There was a slight chill to the air earlier, but now it was plummeting at a rapid speed. Her eyes flicked to whoever was watching her. At first her eyes merely studied him as a whole, not taking in any individual features. Then her eyes zeroed in on his face. It was rather handsome, she had to admit. If she had been a couple years younger, perhaps she would have tried to hit on him…or let him try the same. “Hello,” she greeted. Her voice was soft, and like music dancing in the silence. A musical quality could be detected in the simple word. “Is something bothering you? If you want, you can come over and talk about it. I don’t mind.” She offered him a kind smile, one that was mature but understanding, without the annoying edge of pretending to be that way.

“I made plenty of dinner, and since my boyfriend isn’t here, I have too much. Afterwards, you can take some over to your mother. I’m sure she would appreciate that.” She half-twisted back towards the front door, waiting for an answer first before doing anything.

He glanced over at his neighbor Ms. Morgan, when he saw her looking at the sun setting he went back to looking at the ground. He was feeling stressed out, he wanted to keep running track and field but his mother was right he needed to shape up in school especially if he wanted to get into a good college in a couple of years. Feeling conflicted he looked at the directory and started studying the names. Looking through to see who tutored science. That's when he heard Ms. Morgan speak up. He heard him greet her with a hello.

He turned to face his neighbor and gave a gentle wave with his hand and a quick. "Hello Ms. Morgan." But returned to his phone directory something clearly looked like it was on his mind.
When she asked him if something was bothering him he turned and answered. "Yeah I have a lot on my mind right now, not doing too well in school." That's when she invited him over to talk about it.
He had been in Mrs. Morgan's house before. Her and her boyfriend had thrown barbeques during the summer where they invite all of the neighbors over, and she was on good speaking terms with his mother. He didn't know much about her other than she was a teacher in another school district from his own. He always found her to be an attractive lady and he couldn't lie upon seeing her sometimes he had some dirty fantasies come to his head. But she was just a neighbor with an older boyfriend, he didn't know how old she was but she was pretty much out of his reach.

"Sure I guess so." He said in a friendly tone. "I don't think my mom's done anything for dinner so she would probably appreciate some food if you have some to offer." He got off his car and walked across the street to her driveway where he stood next to her. He was just a little taller than she was.
Maybe sitting down and talking about his problems with someone else would make him feel better. She was a teacher too maybe she knew some good tutors. He followed her inside of her home.

Kyra knew exactly how he felt. Back in middle school –high school, even- she herself used to have trouble. It wasn’t easy to be a student. Parents tend to smother their children with their expectations, often pushing so hard that it’s difficult not to pull away…. It’s not out of the ordinary for identities to be lost along the way, despite the good intentions. There’s also peer pressure, the need to fit in…amongst dozens of other variables... All this she experienced while growing up. Of course, she can only imagine what he has to go through.

Strands of fire tumble forward over her shoulder to rest against her cheek, the golden tones picked out by the fluorescent lights. “You’re not doing well in school? Let me guess, a few subjects are giving you trouble?” Kyra’s laughter was like music, each note dancing through the air with ease. Eyes bright and amused –though the curve of her lips did hint at compassion- she went on to close the door. “I’m sorry… I’m not laughing at you….I can just imagine the lecture your mother must have given you…” Kicking off her sneakers without a thought, the young woman raised those lovely green eyes to his. A dimple in her cheek made itself known when she smiled. “Make yourself at home. I don’t mind if you take off your jacket or shoes…”

The home could set anyone at ease. Homey and yet tasteful, very few masculine touches stand out, and so it was obvious that Kyra was the one responsible for decorating. Walls a rich cream, and the wood floors pine and pleasing to the eye, the living room alone promised relief from the day’s troubles. Tall windows make it where splendid colors from the sunset splash along the walls. A number of frames depicting past memories shine bloody red.

“Um, well…. Dinner is already done so…come right into the dining room. I just need to set the table.” Kyra gestured towards the right, where a dark mahogany table set with four chairs awaited. A fresh display of anemones, bright red surrounding dark purple, was in the middle. “It won’t take long to bring everything out. So why don’t you sit down, relax? I have steak –cooked medium rare-, mashed potatoes, and a fruit salad…. Oh! I almost forgot. What would you like to drink?”

Craig followed Ms. Morgan into her home. The lay out was similar to his own house but was obviously decorated in a much different way. His own house was furnished by his parents and while it was what he was used to Ms. Morgan's home felt more modern, and more single woman. Everything looked warm and inviting on the inside. Her choice of colors were warm and everything had a lot of earth tones to them. He stood in her front hall listening to her talk. This lady seemed to have a good understanding of what he was going through. Which let himself feel more at ease with her, it was nice to see someone who understood. She was a teacher herself so she probably understood what he was going through probably having her own slew of struggling students.

He followed her into her dining room which was already lit up with a glow of candle lights around the table. Candle lights she surely lit for a nice romantic dinner with her partner. Other light coming from her kitchen lit up the room as well. He could see two plates set up with silverware and a couple of empty wine glasses. Craig did as suggested and decided to take a seat at the table. He was feeling hungry and could smell the food wafting in from the kitchen.

"Yes I'm having trouble with a subject in school, Biology to be more exact. I just can't seem to get the hang of it, and because I'm struggling I may not be able to continue my after school sports endeavors." He said sitting down and pulling in the chair looking up at Ms. Morgan. "I've heard through my mother that you're a teacher yourself?" He asked her.

When she asked if he would like a drink of some sort he sat and thought about it for a moment. His eyes glancing at the empty wine glass. Being a high school student he had not drank much in the likes of alcohol, and he wouldn't think of possibly asking his neighbor for something like that. But his glance to the glass was giving off that vibe.

“Biology, huh? It would be a shame if you have to quit track…and all because of a few pesky molecules you can’t remember.” Kyra brought out the steaks, which had steam rising in whimsical curlicues. After setting the plate down where they both could reach it, she thought about removing the romantic elements she so carefully arranged just a mere hour earlier. Yet…could she possibly do it, when he’s already seen each and every one? Wouldn’t it be embarrassing to do so? The delicate candlelight flickered over the walls, making the shadows dance to no tune. Light and dark battled for dominance on her facial features, which in turn brought out her delicate but breathtaking features. Even her eyes were luminous deep green pools, golden flecks shining brightly. “I am a teacher…and I love what I do. It’s rewarding…no matter how difficult my students may be at times.”

Her gaze drifted over to him. Right then, she noticed his glance towards the empty wine glass, and the longing hidden in the pair. Hm… The idea of offering wine ran through her mind, only to be followed by a quick dismissal. It was ridiculous. Craig is a high school student, with no business drinking alcohol. Yet…the idea lingered. A few moments passed by, the quiet much like a warm touch, only not physical in the least. Finally…the young woman spoke up. Each word was carefully put, so she couldn’t be misunderstood.

“How about…I mean, if you want….” Kyra’s words stumbled over each other, though she thought out exactly what to say just seconds beforehand. A dark, however lovely, shade of red began to crawl across porcelain cheeks. Her fingers nervously ran through her brilliant red mane. “Let me…try again…” she managed. Dark green eyes flecked with gold met his in the flickering darkness. “How about…you have a glass of wine? Your house is next door…and I can tell you’d like to try it. I don’t mind if you do, either…”

Silence fell over the scene. It was awkward, to say in the least, given how everything was going so far… yet it could be worse. At least nothing that could happen has happened…yet. Kyra lowered her gaze, biting her lip until it became dark. “Um… If you want…I can have a glass with you… I certainly wouldn’t mind, after the day I’ve had…but it’s really up to you. I just thought…you might feel a bit more comfortable, if someone more experienced….drank wine…at the same time…”

Craig's nostrils picked up on the scent of the steaks as their aroma wafted into the candle lit dining room. He watched as she placed them on the table. They really did look delicious. His mother would probably kill him if she knew he was eating dinner over at someone elses home when she was preparing dinner for her own family, but he didn't really seem to care at the moment. He was upset with the whole scenario that was going on within his house, an evening away from home would probably be good for him. Craig took his fork and stuck it into one of the pieces of medium rare done meat. The fork slid easily in as he picked it up and placed it on his plate.

"I know if I fail biology again my track career is over." He said, the thought brought about a feeling of anxiety within him. Running track was something he was passionate about. She was right it was a shame that something as stupid as Biology could ruin that for him. Craig cut into the steak just a bit seeing the right amount of pink on the inside as the juices gushed out of the sides. She really knew how to cook a steak. He looked up at Kyra, despite her not teaching at his high school he had heard that she was a teacher "That's right my mom mentioned you were a teacher, what class do you teach Ms. Morgan?" He asked. Maybe she could tutor him if she knew the subject? It would be convenient with her only living across the street.

His eyes were eying the wine glass when she offered to give him some he paused for a moment. Accepting the wine would be some sort of rebellion. It wouldn't be the first time he had tried wine, but it would be the first time away from parental supervision. Ms. Morgan was a nice woman and trust worthy enough she would probably not mention anything. What would it hurt just having a glass of wine especially with some nice steaks and a lovely older woman. "Sure Ms. Morgan I would love some wine with you, I mean share some wine with you." He corrected himself grinning face turning a bit crimson.

Kyra’s fingers curled around the empty wineglass. “Please, just call me Kyra. I don’t want you to feel… obligated to be polite. Be yourself, and I’ll be the same with you… Alright?” Her smile brought out a dimple in her right cheek, its presence adding just a touch of innocence to the otherwise lovely picture. “I don’t much care for formalities… I’m pretty sure you don’t either. Besides...Ms. Morgan was my mother, and I am, in no way, nearly that old.” A soft little laugh followed her words, every musical note lingering pleasantly on the ears. The light reflected off her crimson red locks…picking out the amber and golden tones hiding within. “At least…I don’t consider myself quite that old yet. I’m almost there…but not quite.”

Another laugh weaving its tendrils through silence, the young woman smiled at him with eyes shining brightly. The golden specks within such dark green orbs could be seen in the semi-darkness. “Now then…what flavor would you like to have, Craig? I have blackberry, grape, peach… I think I have apple cider, but I’m not sure…” Uncertainty leaking into the words, for a moment she didn’t say a word. “I will have to double-check on if I do or not… Anyway…um, I will be right back… Alright? Oh, I’m sorry…I keep saying alright… It must be becoming a habit…” Dark red began spreading along those porcelain cheeks. Her eyes rose up to meet his, her lips curved just a little bit. “I’ll shut up now… I just…don’t know why I’m nervous about this, so…ignore me for the next few minutes, while I go back in the kitchen and see if I do have apple cider…”

Kyra did as she said, cheeks rosy pink from embarrassment. Why is she so nervous? There was no reason to be, since this is her neighbor’s son…yet she couldn’t help but being that way. Could it be…she is attracted to him, on some primal level? No, that can’t be possible… Craig is a high school student…and I have a boyfriend…so why do I feel this way…? Quickly, mostly to distract herself, the redhead turned her focus onto other matters. “Okay…I do have apple cider, though I don’t know exactly when I first bought it…Which kind would you like to have? I personally like just about any flavor… Peach is probably my preference…” Crap! I forgot to answer his earlier questions… Maybe I should do that now?

"Oh ok..... Kyra." Craig responded breaking the formalities. He watched her as she explained why she shouldn't be called that. "I don't think you're old Ms. Mor.... I mean Kyra. I honestly couldn't tell any age by looking at you." Craig said red faced looking down at the meat on his plate. He probably said something stupid there so he thought. "You uh, you look young." He said looking back up at her trying to save face. She seemed nervous, something seemed to be occupying her mind and he didn't understand what. "No reason to be nervous, I won't say anything Kyra." He gave a friendly smile whilst watching her retreat back into the kitchen, feeling a bit excited that he could have some wine.

When she was away he could hear her rustling through her things in the other room. He decided to cut into the steak and give it a try. The piece nearly melted in his mouth, it was probably one of the best pieces of steak he had ever had. Where did she learn to cook like this? It was so much better than what his mother could make. He may have to come over here for dinner more often. He listened in on which form of drink he would like. "I'll try peach if you think it's the best." He responded, eating another piece.

"This steak is fantastic Ms. Mo.... Kyra." He corrected himself again. "You're a really good cook!" He said with great encouragement. If she could teach or tutor as well as she cooks, he may never want to leave her house. Plus he was finding himself somewhat attracted to the older woman. Yeah right in his dreams, she was already taken probably by some guy with a succesful job twice his age. It was still nice to think about though. His gaze was upon her in some sort of hypnotic glare.

“Oh…I’m not that good of a cook, Craig.” Kyra felt the blush on her cheeks darken with heat. “I know I am half-decent, at best… Thank you for the compliment, though…” A nervous hand rose to her lips, where a smile started to form. It was rather…nice…to be appreciated in this little way. John rarely, if ever, gave compliments. “Um…I think it will be best for you to try peach… After all, it doesn’t taste very strongly of alcohol…” While she took down two wineglasses from the cabinet, she thought over what he just said. Fiery red fell to caress her jawline, only for the strands to be brushed away with an absent hand. Her dark green eyes lowered to her hands, as a lovely smile came into existence. A dimple rose to the occasion, and in turn added a touch of innocence to the overall beautiful picture.

Did she really look young? No, he must be just saying that to be nice… Strands of fiery red fell against her cheek, the many tones hiding within catching the light, and making her mane shine. The cork popping out of the wine bottle, she went ahead and poured them half a glass. “I’m certainly glad you think so, though…” she told Craig once back in the living room. “I really enjoy cooking…especially when someone is here to…you know…share dinner with. I don’t like eating alone.” This last comment brought a few memories rise from the vault, only reminding her how many times John has passed on dinner lately.

“Um, h-here you go...” Kyra set down one glass in front of him, taking a sip from the other. Because of her current position, not to mention the shirt she wore, the student received a great view of her pert, luscious breasts. “I didn’t give you very much…but if you want anymore, just let me know. I’ll get you more…I just don’t want you to go home, and I have to explain to your mother why it is you left my house drunk. Unless…maybe…maybe it’s a good idea for you to stay here for the night? Think that over, I’m not saying you have to…” A darker blush invaded her facial features.

Craig took a sip savoring the taste of peach flavored wine. She was right it was pretty good, and he wouldn't mind having more as he took another sip. His eyes widened when she suggested the possibility of him staying the night. He wasn't opposed to the idea, but how would he ever convince his mother of such a thing. The seventeen year old rotated the glass of wine in his hand looking at the liquid contents. The candle light reflected nicely off the glass. "But Kyra, if I spent the night here how would I explain that to my mom? She would surely find it funny that I spent the night with my neighbor out of the blue? The two sips of wine he drank were already loosening him up.

He did admire the view she gave him as she poured the wine, her breasts dangled in front of him. He could just reach out and take them in his hands if he didn't want to risk ruining this moment. He liked Ms. Morgan and even wanted to spend more time with her. The thought of their age difference and the fact that she was already taken did sort of depress him a little. But the times her boyfriend wasn't around he could get to know her a little better.

Taking another sip of his wine finishing his first glass he came up with a suggestion. "Well Kyra, if you take me on as a tutor, we could just tell my mom you were tutoring me while were enjoying some wine together?" He thought out loud. "I mean I would like you as a tutor anyways, but maybe we could use this time to get to know one another so you can uh help me." He said. "It would give my mom and excuse for me to stay here late if you're concerned about me going home under the influence. He smiled to the older woman hoping his idea was at least feasible.

Kyra thought over his words for a long moment. “Mm, that is a good idea…,” she mused, her dark green eyes finally rising up to meet his. “You need a tutor…and I wouldn’t mind the company. Alright, I’ll be your mentor…but you’ll need to work hard. I want you to come over at least two…three times a week, that way everything is fresh in your mind… Um…I will also be giving you homework, so…if you have any questions, or if you are having difficulty with the homework…feel free to come over whenever you like. Maybe I can cook dinner, and we can talk while we eat… Afterwards, we will sit at the table, and work on the homework together. How does that sound?” Her smile almost radiant, despite it being a tad shy around the corners, she went ahead and sat down across from him.

“I’ll tell your mother that we had dinner, and discussed my being your tutor…but after dessert, you fell asleep on the couch. I will even give her a call here in about an hour… that way she won’t worry… I think that will save you from getting into any more trouble.” Eyes much like gems in the flickering candlelight, casting shadows along her features, Kyra was a breathtaking sight. Her hair could be mistaken as fire, with the way it practically crackled. Her lips…were even more tempting, seeing as how the light played fingertips on the pair, like a lover not quite ready to kiss her yet. After a moment of silence, her glass rose to her lips.

Every once in a while…she felt a little awkward, being with the young man. Maybe it was the way he would gaze at her, whenever he thinks she won’t notice…or maybe it’s the way… No, there is nothing that will give such a feeling. It must be that. Still…it wasn’t as though she didn’t like the attention… it just felt as though something ominous is hovering over the horizon. Anticipation curling inside her stomach, Kyra took a few gulps of wine. Already her mind was getting a little hazy, reality losing that sharp edge it possessed. Her dark eyes shifted over to him yet again, golden specks bright at this point in time. A smile began curving her lips.

While Kyra was thinking over what he said Craig grabbed the wine bottle, he looked to Kyra to see if she would object but not seeing any resistance he filled his glass again. This time giving himself a little more than he should. He sat back in his seat holding the big wine glass in his hand looking at Kyra as she spoke discussing their plans for her tutelage. Craig would nod now and then in understanding. Two to three times a week, come over when ever he likes, dinner and homework. The whole plan sounded good to him. He would get the extra help he needed to stay on the track team, and do well enough in his class to get into a good school, and he would also get to spend time with an older attractive woman. It sounded like a win win to him.

"I think that sounds really good Ms..... Sorry I mean Kyra." He said sipping at his wine once more. Even though it was a white pink wine he could feel himself loosening up after only having one and a half glasses. His eyes gazed at Kyra and her firey red hair and gem like eyes. She was an attractive woman, and he wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or just growing more comfortable but she was becoming more and more enticing to him by the minute.

"I think my mother would very much approve a teacher living across the street as a tutor, she wouldn't have to know what happened here tonight." He says sipping the wine once again. His steak nearly finished, taking another bite of it. "So uh should we start with lessons tonight then, after dinner?" Craig asked tilting his head to the side in question. Her regime seemed pretty strict so he wasn't sure if she wanted them to start right away.

“We can if you want, but that isn’t necessary. I’d rather us start tomorrow…once the wine is out of your system.” Kyra flashed him one of those dazzling smiles, light dancing along her features, and setting fire to her hair. “Quite honestly…I am not in the mood to teach. I have had a long day…and I’m sure you have too. So why don’t we relax, at least for a few hours? We can get to know each other better, and eat a good meal together…” A few strands of fiery red fell to caress her cheek. This created an ethereal picture of fire and shadow, which should be painted by a skilled hand. Lips still curved, temptation without even trying to be, the young woman brushed aside those strands, only for them to fall back. “If you want…I have dessert we can eat too, a hot caramel apple pie… I mean, you don’t have to eat it if you don’t want to…I’m just offering…”

Kyra began picking at her steak with little enthusiasm. Lately, John has been working later and later hours, and been coming home less and less often. Tonight was supposed to be their night together. Instead…he chooses to pick work over her, again. Why…? Is their relationship no longer working? Did she not…satisfy him? Or, heaven forbid…was he cheating on her with a coworker, a younger…more attractive woman? The thought made grief flash through her dark green eyes, only to disappear a few moments later. If he is cheating on me…I will break up with him. No ifs, ands, or buts about it…

“Anyway…What do you think of dinner? I know you said it was good, but…that was before you tasted everything…” Kyra gestured towards his plate with one hand. The silver ring she had on flashed in the candlelight, as did the smile she wore. There was a moment as she leaned forward, that he could see all the way down her shirt, and pick out every little detail of her lacy bra. Even her nipples poked through, just like two little girls eager for attention. “If you want anything…let me know. I don’t mind getting it for you…”

Craig found himself staring perhaps a little too long down blouse when Kyra leaned forward. It was hard to miss, nearly a perfect show for him. The color of her bra, the tops of her creamy white breasts dangling in the cups and her hard nipples poking through the fabric. Her questions about dinner seemed to go over his head at that time as thoughts of his older neighbors naked bosom danced through his mind like the curious teenager that he was. Quickly his mind speculated on what they could possibly look like. The skin most likely milky white, hopefully perky he imagined her nipples to be very pink in color and erect. The shape to be very round and a nice handful as his hands mimed grasping motions just out of view of Kyra. Needless to say his fantasizing had stirred a bit of excitement within him. One may notice if they looked hard enough and he didn't have a table covering his nether regions. All the normal functions of a sexual young man.

He wasn't sure how much time had gone by since she asked the question his mind occupied elsewhere but he made sure to answer even if it was a bit awkward.
"Uh yes your dinner was great, You're a great cook Ms. Kyra." He slipt up her name again. He was nervous, he didn't know why? She was just a nice woman willing to tutor him. All sorts of emotions were going through him right now. Lust, jealousy, anxiety, and possibly joy. He had to try and change the subject if he wanted to save himself from embarassment. He finished his second glass of wine reaching for the bottle to fill it once more. "Uh desert would be great caramel apple pie sounds really good right now." He says sipping the wine again.

"I hope I'm not being a burden." He says apologetically. "I know you were saving this food for someone." That someone seemed to make him jealous he felt jealous that he could have this lovely woman and he couldn't. He also felt anger that someone would treat Kyra so poorly as her boyfriend would.

Kyra didn’t think of the young man as a burden. He was kind, and just needing a listening ear and a place to relax…away from his mother. How can that be a burden on her? “No…you are most certainly not being a burden. I was saving this food for someone…but he missed out, didn’t he? Serves him right, huh?” Musical laughter escaping those sinfully tempting lips, the young woman rose up from her seat, already gathering dirty dishes together. “Please don’t ever worry about that… I actually like your company…and besides, you appreciate my cooking. Oh, call me Kyra… How many times are you going to need reminding? If you keep slipping up…I might have to start punishing you…” Wait, did she really just say that? It almost sounds…sexual, when she puts it that way. Now blushing rather darkly, though the red was attractive on her pretty features, her retreat was made very swiftly. The rattling of dishes could soon be heard coming from the kitchen. It wasn’t long before the tantalizing…mouth-watering aroma of caramel apple pie perfumed the air.

I shouldn’t be doing this, any of this… A few fiery strands fell against her cheek, yet she didn’t pay them any mind, her thoughts too consumed with her current…dilemma. I am with John… I am in a relationship, and…I am enjoying a seventeen-year-old teenager’s attention… and company… It’s a bit sad that I am feeling as such…

Ding! The oven gave its annoying reminder, jarring Kyra’s thoughts back to the present. “Your dessert will be ready in just a second!” she called out. Stream rolled forth from the gaping mouth of the oven, another fresh wave of caramel hitting her nose. “Ooh…he is going to love my pie…” she told herself, a smile pulling at her lips. Once it was on the counter, she took out the French Vanilla ice cream and began making scoops. At some point a little bit of caramel met her chest, right above her breasts, not to mention a dab could be found on her chin and lips. Maybe it was because she sampled it a little… however, she will never admit such a thing.

“Here you are, Craig! One slice of caramel apple pie, with two scoops of French Vanilla…I hope you like it.” Kyra went back into the dining room, candlelight bathing her in an ethereal glow as she approached the table. Her shirt dipped when she bent over, exposing her breasts to his view once more. “I made it earlier, so it’s quite fresh… “ Her smile was a gift sent from above, framed by a mane of fire more beautiful than anything. Because of her close proximity, their shoulders brushed, her breast pressing lightly into his arm by accident.

"Right Kyra. I'm sorry, I've always referred to you as Ms. Morgan I'll get used to calling you Kyra." He smiled blushing a bit it wasn't good for him to screw up like that especially if he felt the need to impress this older woman. Why did he feel that need he thought? He was getting too lost in his thoughts and not enjoying his time with Kyra, he had to quit that besides they were doing nothing wrong. Yet. He listened to her speak while she was in the kitchen his eyes gazing around the candlelit room. Her place was neatly decorated and she was neat and tidy, unlike his own bedroom which had clothes strewn about all over the floor that his mother constantly reprimanded him about. Maybe perhaps he should be a little neater?

He heard her talking as he looked about the room but paused when he heard her mention "Punishing you." His eyebrow rose. What did she mean by that? Being punished by Kyra seemed as if it wouldn't be as much of a bad thing, and she probably didn't mean it like his parents usually meant it when they punished him. Once again kinky thoughts ran through his mind. Thoughts of ways his tutor would punish him for getting a question incorrect in their sessions. Stop it that's never going to happen. Craig told himself before he heard the ding in the kitchen.

He took in the wonderful aroma of the caramel apple pie. It smelled amazing and he felt his mouth watering thinking about the taste. He watched her carry it in like an excited puppy waiting for a walk. He observed her walking over to him but once again could see down her shirt as she leaned in her breast pressing against his arm and resting on it as she placed the plate in front of him. He could feel the way it felt, it was soft and squeezed into his arm just the right way that he could feel how round it was. Almost like a moment frozen in time he could still feel it on his skin after she moved away from his arm. The thought once again causing slight arousal for him causing a bit of excitement to stir in his pants below. He wished he could just reach out and hold her breast in his hands but he knew that would be a risky deal breaking manuever. He wondered if she noticed that she pressed up against him? Women have to do that all the time by accident right? Was it accidental? These thoughts ran through his mind before he started eating.

"Wow this desert is amazing Kyra." He said tasting how sweet and warm it was. It had been a while since he had a desert this good. He looked up at her smiling a bit of ice cream on the side of his mouth.

“Oh, don’t worry about it. I know it takes time.” Kyra sat down across from the young man, the candlelight bathing her features in warm golden light. “Besides…we also don’t know each other very well…so that certainly plays a factor. I find it easier myself, since I call all my students by their first name. It’s easier to get their attention that way.” A soft laugh followed, her hair spilling down over her shoulder, different tones dancing in the fiery mane. One hand reached up, removing the small pair of glasses she wears. Even with glasses –which most people find unattractive for some odd reason- she had a unique…yet natural beauty about her that is so rare to find. Maybe it’s because there is something so… purely…well, genuine about her. There are no cosmetics on her features to hide imperfections, nor are there any signs of cosmetic surgery.

Kyra gave another stunning smile. “I’m glad you’re enjoying my pie, it’s not every day that I make my famous caramel apple. My family loves it, and well…I did warn you that you would too, so you knew the risk.” The shadows danced along her features because of the flickering candlelight, much like a lover’s hand would. Her green eyes gleamed, the golden specks hidden within those depths shining. There was a pink flush to her cheeks, not to mention down her neck. Maybe it was even at her breasts, making the nipples darker than usual…or the skin pink… This was a possibility…especially one in his lusty brain, where anything is possible.

“A-Anyway…um, I need to get an idea of your schedule. I know I said we meet two or three times a week, but you are a teenager…so you do have a life outside of school. There is also track practice… Maybe tomorrow, when you don’t have so much alcohol in you…you can come by and tell me? I’ll even jot it down in my calendar, that way I won’t forget. Do you need help in any other subject? I may teach science…however…I do know a thing or two when it comes to math, or English. Just don’t expect me to remember the difference between a pronoun and a noun, okay?” Again laughing, the young woman threaded her fingers through her hair, sending crackling waves of fire over her shoulder. Even threads of honey and gold and marigold shone, making her hair look that much more like a flame. “Sorry…science is…and was, my best subject. I can’t tell you the number of times Miss Patterson had to correct me on using commas, or semicolons…or whatever. You get my point. I think I should just stick to tutoring you on science…but if you do need help in other subjects, let me know. I have friends, colleagues, who are really good at what they do. I know they would be more than happy to tutor you.”

Kyra raised her gaze back onto him…only to realize that there was a little ice cream on his mouth. “Here, you forgot…” For a moment she just tried pointing it out to him, her finger gesturing to her lips. Since that didn’t work, however…a napkin was quickly found, and she reached out to dap at it. Because of her position, he could see most of her breasts once again. “I got this…”

Craig swallowed what he was chewing on before speaking once again. While he was on his third glass of wine he was surely able to tell her what his schedule is like. "No it's ok I have track practice at three everyday that usually goes for two hours. And track events once a week usually on a Tuesday or Thursday, um those can run late. But for the most part I'm free maybe around seven oclock at night." Craig went to sip his wine once more. "If that's ok with you Kyra?" He asked.

"I'm not really having trouble in my other subjects." He thought for a moment. "Just science for some odd reason. I've just never been good at memorizing formulas and equations. But other subjects like history, english and things like that I do fine in." He shrugs. Surely it was something that happened to a lot of people, or so he thought. "Right now were getting into bodily systems. You know like the nervous system, heart stuff, and reproduction." Craig took another sip of his wine. Why did he end his sentence on reproduction? That was a little awkward. She was a science teacher though so she most likely understood it.

He gave a small smirk at his neighbor across the table. She kept rubbing at the side of her mouth to signal that there was was some ice cream there but he wasn't really following. That's when she reached across the table bending down as the neck of her top drooped low once again showing off her cleavage once more. His eyes moving down to look at the soft skin now able to see the bra they were sitting comfortably in, and the flowery pattern that was on the cups. She took a napkin and rubbed at the side of his mouth to get the ice cream off. Before retreating back to her seat sitting down as he watched her chest shake a bit from the readjustment.

His mind seemed lost in thought as they were once focused on her cleavage. It took him a brief moment to snap out of it. Hopefully it wasn't noticeable. That was the third time he got a good look down his neighbor shirt. Was it all accidental or was she leading him on. She was lonely obviously but she clearly wasn't interested with a seventeen year old. Could he be a mature man for her and give her what she wants? Obviously this was all a fantasy in his mind.

He started to speak. "Well uh this was one of the Breast dinners I've had in a while." He said his mind still intoxicated by her soft fleshy breasts that were still and also the wine. He hadn't realized what he just said.
"So when was the last time your uh boyfriend was here?" He asked. He wanted to get an idea of just how lonely his neighbor was.

Breast dinners? It looks like the wine is leading to slurred speech...or in this case, wrong words, Kyra thought with a smile. Her eyes soft, the green pair luminous in the candlelight, she let out a long sigh. “You’re asking when was my boyfriend was here last? Well…” Now thinking back, it has been quite some time...maybe four, five weeks ago. At this realization her loneliness flowed into her features, darkening the color of her eyes, and tugging on the smile she had on her smiling pink lips. Maybe I am not satisfying him anymore...she thought, already going over the possibilities of why. John must have found another woman...younger, prettier...maybe with the same interests he has… or is willing to do anything he asks… Her fingers curled into her jeans, nails biting through the denim and sinking into her skin underneath. Why…? Why can’t things just go back to the way they were…? Was things here really that difficult…?

“O-Oh, I...I’m sorry, I got lost in my thoughts for a moment there…” Kyra started laughing, flashing him an awkward smile. “That happens at times… I don’t mind any disrespect. Um, the answer to your question...is that I haven’t seen him in four weeks...perhaps even five. It hardly feels like a relationship anymore…and I just...wonder why I still try.” Her expression full of sadness and longing, she started playing with the edge of her napkin, just folding it this way and that. “Have you ever been in that sort of relationship...where you feel as though you’re the one making all the effort? That you are the only one who really cares anymore?” Those eyes peeked up at him through a veil of red, questions swirling within those depths.

Kyra didn’t know why she was asking him. Maybe it was because of this moment in time, where he is eating the food prepared, and taking the time to know her better...or maybe it’s because she was upset with John...but either way, she asked, and now she was waiting for an answer. Of course, what answer could a seventeen-year-old boy provide? The question is fairly profound...not to mention he’s probably never been in that sort of situation before. Now that she thinks about it...why did she speak up, and ask him? Embarrassment creeping up inside her chest, the young woman bit her lip, lowering her gaze to the tablecloth, and the romantic elements she so painstakingly prepared earlier in the day.

“Um...on second thought, don’t worry about it. I really shouldn’t be bothering you with my problems…” Kyra picked up the bottle, pouring herself another glass of wine, peach liquid splashing about inside her glass. Once she did this, she drank it down, not really caring what kind of impression this could give the next door neighbor’s son. When the glass was set back down on the table, her lips were glistening wet, just gift-wrapping the temptation before him. Her fingers wiped at her mouth, doing nothing to lessen the effect.

Kyra started picking up dirty dishes, cleaning off the table, her body moving sensuously, though it wasn’t done consciously. “Why don’t you go sit down in the living room, while I wash the dishes? It shouldn’t take too long...and I’m sure that you’d rather be watching TV then doing anything like that.” Her smile playful, eyes once again bright, she rubbed his shoulder for just a moment, before heading back into the kitchen. Her hips swayed back and forth...back and forth with every step she made.

“Go ahead. I don’t mind cleaning up the mess I made, so go ahead and relax. I’ll be done in a little bit. I can join you, and then maybe we can watch something together… How does that sound?” A smile was flashed in his direction over her shoulder, a tumbling wave of red, ivory, gold and bronze crackling under the light.

Craig's face went a little red when she caught him on his "slurred speech." He didn't realize he said breast until she pointed it out. He sipped at his wine once more. The sweet liquid was really getting to him. He felt looser and more relaxed, and even though this was the first time he had had an in depth conversation with his older neighbor he felt really comfortable around her. Was she making things feel that way for him or was it the alcohol? Perhaps a little of both. What he knew in his mind was that she was a beautiful older woman, she was strong, smart and independent and couldn't believe anyone would stand her up like this. It made him angry, but it also made him feel the urge to please her in some way.

He was lost in his own thoughts when he was taken by surprise by a question of her own. Sure he couldn't compare to her predicament but he had been stood up on dates before. He felt a little shy revealing information about his love life to her. His first date had been when he was thirteen to the movies. He thought things went pretty well but the girl ended up not talking to him afterwards. He wasn't sure why even after trying to make the effort to set up another date with her. He supposed that could be a similar situation. But was it really worth telling her about his plights as a young teenager? He didn't really get the chance to say as she didn't let him answer her question.

Craig's eyes opened in astonishment as she drank back a whole glass of wine in a second. When she stood up her whole posture seemed more sexy. Was she doing that on purpose or was it just natural, perhaps she was moving that way all along. Craig nodded his face going red as things intensified between the both of them. "Sure if you don't think you need any help." He said watching her as her hips swayed provocatively. He stood by his chair watching her pick things up watching subtle movements such as the way her breasts moved or her hips swayed. It was enough to get him aroused.

Before drawing too much attention to himself he made his way towards the living room. She had a nice set up, a big flat screen tv, a wall of dvds. He turned the lamp on in the room which provided a nice dim setting as he went to read the dvds she had on the wall. Hmmm a lot of romance comedy's, romance movies, some action flicks, disney films. Would she be down for a movie? He heard the water faucet running in the kitchen signifying that she was washing the dishes. What would happen if he picked a romance movie? He was only seventeen and she was in her thirties. Could he possibly have a chance with her? He thought as he skimmed the films. No no way she would be interested in a young man as himself he doubted.

Kyra let the water splash over her hands, suds tickling her fingers while she washed the dishes. Her fiery red hair, touched with ivory, gold, bronze and the like tumbling over her shoulders and into her eyes. With one soapy hand she tucked all of it behind an ear. Of course a couple bubbles stuck to the threads, yet the young woman didn’t notice. Luckily there wasn’t very many dishes she had to wash...else she would be stuck in the kitchen all night. Once she finished washing a plate and died it, putting it up in a cupboard...she found it to be the last one. Her lips curved into one hell of a beautiful smile, her eyes lighting up only seconds later. After being alone for four weeks...it was nice to have someone to share dinner with...to share drinks...and to...well, just talk with. How pathetic is that? Most women are content with finding men for...sexual relations...yet she is just happy to have company.

“How easy I am to please…” Kyra said with a soft laugh, drying her hands off on a towel. It was pretty funny, now that she thought about it. In her youth, she was much like such… precocious women. Of course it was all just fun and games at the time. There was no responsibilities to worry about, nobody telling her what to do… it was heaven served on a silver platter. Being silly, naive...and overly confident, she dived right into that world. Later on, however...she realized just how deep she’d gotten when she woke up one morning...not knowing what the hell happened. Drugs were involved that night, though she didn’t use cocaine or marijuana. About two weeks later...she found out she was pregnant, and with no idea who the father was.

Kyra ran a hand over her hair, the mane cascading down and shining as it went. The suds were still right along the top of her ear...but this she didn’t know. Once she finished cleaning up the kitchen, she began walking towards the living room, since that is where she told him to go relax. “Alright, I am all done with the kitchen.” After giving a soft, musical laugh, one hand took off the glasses she had on...and blinked in his direction. “Are you...interested in a movie?” she asked in a quiet voice, almost flushing pink. “I mean, if you are...I can pop us some popcorn… I wouldn’t mind watching a movie with you… What I mean is...it would be a pleasure to watch a movie with you…” Oh, why can’t she shut up now?”

Blushing rose, the young woman lowered her eyes from his, fingers messing with the hem of her shirt. Such babbling must look ridiculous… Kyra thought to herself, almost tempted to conceal her face from view. It was an old habit, one she hasn’t had a need for in years… but one that lifted its head every now and then. After clearing her throat once...twice, she summoned the courage to raise her head, and meet his eyes. “I’m sorry… I don’t know why I do that… It happens once in a while… Just ignore it… Alright…? Now then… I’ll let you choose which movie we watch… I don’t really have any preference tonight, so pick whichever you like…” She began to turn back towards the kitchen, only to pause when a thought occurred to her. “Oh...do you like buttered popcorn...or no?”

Craig looked back startled for a second when he heard Kyra's voice from behind him. He was caught looking through her movie collection. Not like it was a bad thing, her movies were out on display for anyone to see. It's not like he was rummaging through her underwear drawer or something like that. He watched her take off her glasses as she gave her gentle laugh. He could see her eyes nicely now. She looked great with them on and great with them off. Maybe Craig was just really attracted to Kyra, and the fact that she didn't mind spending time with a young man as himself perhaps meant that she liked him too in a way? Get over it Craig you're way too young for her. He thought to himself as he faced her.

"Uh... sure I wouldn't mind watching a movie." He answered noticing her slip up on her words. Her cheeks turning almost as red as her hair. Why she being shy almost nervous around him? She was going to be his tutor but did she have feelings for him that were similar to what he felt? Or was the alcohol in his system just boosting up his confidence in himself a little too much. "Yeah it would be great to share some popcorn with you tonight." He replied. Why did he say it that way his cheeks blushed as well. Maybe with both of them being awkward it would help relax things between them.
"Butter is fine." He smiled at her and turned towards her movies.

He slid his index finger against the titles of the dvds looking at each one. She had quite an extensive collection. Some films might be her boyfriends perhaps he should try and avoid the ones he thought would be his. To help get her mind off of him. He tried to avoid action movies and went to romantic comedies instead or straight up romance movies. He didn't want to make her cry though. He saw films like the notebook which he heard would make women all teary eyed. Let's see how about knocked up. He pulled the film out a comedy film with Seth Rogan. He had never seen it since he was too young at the time to see a rated R comedy but he heard good things about it. Holding the film in his hands he heard the microwave going in the kitchen. He felt really nervous about his choice for some reason. He felt the urge to please his neighbor and tutor, and didn't want to disappoint her for some reason.

“E-Excellent…I will pop up a big bowl for us…” Kyra couldn’t believe how much she was stuttering, much less how nervous she was about this whole situation. Why am I nervous? It isn’t as though this is a date! Her cheeks a dark, yet pretty rose, the young woman retreated back into the kitchen, where he couldn’t see. I should be ashamed of myself! I am a fully grown woman, yet I’m having butterflies over spending time with a man half my age! Of course...he is being very sweet, and kind...however...there is no reason to be like this! I have a boyfriend! I am in a relationship! I am...being silly over nothing… Swallowing the big lump in her throat down, she cut the plastic off two popcorn bags, setting one in the microwave to pop.

It didn’t take long for both bags to finish, or for her to pour the contents into a big bowl. Oddly enough...it was relaxing, just...to spend time with another person. Maybe, if all this works out...she and Craig can become...friends. After snatching a two-liter of Coke from the fridge, she took everything out to the living room. “Um...Did you decide on what movie we are going to watch?” she asked, blushing yet again...and for no good reason. Oh...why is she reacting in such a manner? There was no reason behind it...behind her blushing, or how her heart was pounding hard and fast against her rib cage...Yes, there was absolutely no reason to be this way.

“I brought us a two-liter from the fridge..I hope you like Coke. If you want...more wine, I am leaving that up to you.”

Kyra sat down on the couch, making herself comfortable by arranging pillows. It was a chilly night, so she pulled down a nearby blanket, draping it across her lap. An idea came to mind, one that made her blush all over again. “Um...If...If you find yourself cold during the movie… you can use this blanket...I don’t mind sharing…” Fiery red came tumbling forward to hide her features, which she couldn’t help being grateful for. Her hands nervously ran over her lap, just smoothing out the wrinkles in the dark blue material. “You go ahead and put whichever movie you chose in… I don’t really have any preferences in what to watch, so...don’t worry about me.” After tucking a few strands of hair behind an ear, she glanced up at him, lips curved into a shy smile. It was a lovely sight to behold, despite its fragile quality. Shadows danced along her cheeks, bringing out the green of her eyes. “Are you ready…? Or do you need to...do anything before we start watching?”

He waited patiently for her return. She entered the room with plenty of popcorn and soda for the both of them. Wine was still an option, which he liked. He felt a bit relieved knowing that no matter what he picked she would be fine with. Most of them were her movies after all so they were most likely things she enjoyed. He showed her the dvd and went over to her television. She had a similar set up that his parents had. Everything was already plugged in all he had to do was put the dvd in the player and adjust the television so that it read off of the dvd output. He put the dvd in and grabbed the remote and changed the settings so it would properly play the dvd on the screen. When he saw things were working properly he made his way over to the couch next to Kyra who had already made herself comfortable.

"I've never seen this movie before I heard it was pretty funny." He said as he untied his shoes and kicked them off his feet. It was funny how this evening turned from one of stress to him relaxing with an older neighbor watching a movie. He sat back on the couch bringing his legs up sitting Indian style next to Kyra as the bowl of popcorn was placed between them. He turned and smiled shyly to Kyra as the movie began. He had the whole couch to sit on but he still chose to sit close to Kyra his shoulder and arm pressing intimately against hers. Intimately but still innocent. He opted out of sitting in the blanket for now. Not wanting to make things awkward, but perhaps he may get chilly later. So he was glad to know she was ok with him sharing the blanket. They sat back as the movie played. He would reach his hand into the bowl grabbing some popcorn and eating it slowly before reaching in to grab some more.

He focused on the movie but his mind was also on the fact that he had grown really close with his neighbor in just the past couple of hours. She seemed somewhat nervous around him, and he sort of felt the same around her. She was lonely he could tell, and he wondered and fantasized in his mind about himself being with her. The warmth of her body next to him made this desire stronger within himself. Could he make a move on her or was this just his somewhat drunk mind playing tricks on him. Would she slap him and kick him out of her house if he tried anything? Maybe he just needed another sign from her that she was comfortable with him. As he reached into the popcorn bowl he accidentally brushed his hand against hers as she reached as well. Instead of pulling it away though he let his hand linger over hers gently rubbing his fingers over her skin before pulling it away gently. Not making eye contact with her, he wondered what was going through her mind at this time.

Back
Top Bottom