Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Adventure! Mystery! Perversion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumnal Equinox

Planetoid
Hi! I'm fairly new to these parts but not to roleplaying. I have idea that has never come to fruition that I would love to see the light of day. It's something of a Nancy Drew parody...

Jenna_Haze_zpsbdca32c4.jpg

Mary Sue MacGuffin is a fifteen-year old student at Our Lady of Eternal Chastity's School for Girls. Her widowed father Dick is the chief of police in the lovely town of Baskerville. Mary sue is a keen detective, just like her dad, and loves to solve mysteries. In fact, she'll do ANYTHING to solve a mystery. Mary Sue tends to get in over her head and end up in sticky situations. But in the end she winds up safe at home with Daddy.

My goal for this is to combine wholesome good girl adventures with seriously deviant erotica. I like things taken to the extreme. Some of my turn-ons include...

Incest
Bestiality
Watersports
Shemales
Breast & nipple torture
Anal and vaginal gaping
Fisting and extreme insertions
Choking and throat fucking
Piercing, branding, and tattooing
Gangbangs
Humiliation

Honestly, I'll try just about anything. I'm a sick freak.

So what I'm looking for is a sick freak who is creative enough to handle the various characters our heroine meets and help create her various misadventures. I'm wanting both literacy and perversion. My preference is to roleplay in threads because I like sharing... it's caring.

If anyone is up for this, send me a PM and we'll brainstorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom