Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tiffies all new RP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
Hello everyone I am making a new request thread with many new ideas. I removed 8 ideas and added 7 keeping 4 ideas from the old thread.

11 ideas I have in mind. I will offer a bit of info on each idea I have a more complete idea in my head.

I prefer to RP in PM I MIGHT RP on msn depending how we get along maybe on Forum but I generally prefer not to

I like to RP every day I am into Sexuality but I like allot of story line as well

I don't have the best grammar or spelling but I do make the effort in my RPs also use spell check

I prefer to play submissive I have trouble with dominant at times. I am bisexual and will accept men or women.

if you have any other ideas you want to run by me feel free to contact me. I will play almost any Incest Idea if it is rational. You may note I like to play teenage girls but I can try other things!

PM me if you find one that interests you or if you have any questions and we can work something out

again PM....PLEASE! I may not look at this page often so please PM me don't just post on here...however a bump is always appreciated.

following are 6 normal ideas...5 incest ideas please read all
-----------------

normal ideas

1 My Boy Friends Brother

A teenage girl I play has been dating her Boy Friend for a year or so. He has a brother who is growing attracted to this girl. But kept his growing love a secret. One day at the beach he has a public fight with his own GF. He storms away in shame. My char goes after him and comforts him, they talk he calms down. She is being comforting and does not mean to tease him. But in his grief he misunderstands. He kisses her. she pulls away slaps him and leaves.

Over the next weeks his love becomes more angry. Soon he is convinced she is driving him crazy on purpose. He cant resist any longer he has to have her. So he puts on a mask and rapes her (not tooo brutal). She never tells the cops maybe out of fear maybe she had a past of crying rape and does not think she will be believed. But for him the night with his dream girl was the greatest of his life. His GF can no longer satisfy him completely. He cheats with a couple girls but none of them can do it for him. Soon he must rape her again he cant resist. Over time and repeated Rapes my chars fears begins to lower as she knows he will never truly hurt her and will let her go after. Eventually she even finds herself looking forward to this mystery man forcing himself on her. All this time we don't forget her BF as there relationship grows and develops. He would be a major char. As would the GF of the Brother.

will she find out who her Rapist is? will she leave her BF for his Brother? does she want both? I am very very eager to do this!

---------------

2 my best friends boy friend

this would be an idea that explores a developing relationship of 4 friends. All 4 would be teenagers in the same High school. 2 girls who have been friends from kinder garden. There boy friends who they have dated for some time. The guys have been buddies for some years as well.

when 1 girl is caught in a burning building. Her best friends boy friend saves her life. They find a new passion developing. After impulsive but explosive sex...both of them cheating on the people they love. Nothing will ever be the same again. How will the guilt and the secret affect them. Will anyone suspect. Will they begin to fall in love. Is it just passion and lust....the options are so wonderful I want to do this allot

------------------

My innocence gone bad

An unpopular teenage girl in High School who was teased all her life. She dresses in baggy clothes and big sweaters and does her best to not be seen. She has an online BF who she trusts and has done cam shows for. One of those vids ends up online and sent to almost everyone she knows. (maybe he did it to hurt her maybe her computer was hacked). She is mortified but the guys at school are shocked. The little rat they mocked for years hid large full breasts and a toned curvy body under those baggy clothes. A very popular boy asks her out and she soon learns all he wants is her body. To be wanted by someone so cool and popular after years of rejection is a dream come true and she gives it to him. He takes her to parties and makes her popular and she sucks and fucks him or ANYONE at his Command. The more he pulls her in the more desperate she is to never go back and the more she is willing to compromise to stay popular. Soon she is addicted to the popularity the friends the power and to him. She fears he could destroy her as easy as he made her.

will she make more vids to keep her popularity fresh? Maybe even a vid of her fucking him that he did not know about? Will she find salvation or will they just tear her down until she is nothing more?

-------------------

4 My sister and me...or is me

A teenage girl about 15 or so with an older sister. she steals her sisters Car keys and decides to go on a joy ride. After a few times of doing this she is pulled over for speeding. Being young and scared she pulls her sisters License out of the dash board. Pretending to be her own sister as they look a lot alike. The cop gives her a ticket thinking she is over age and was just speeding. The girl goes home terrified that when her Sister find's out about that ticket she is dead!. Until the next day when the cop calls her Cell phone and asks her out on a date. She knows this is wrong she is 15 and he thinks she is her sister. But if she goes may be he can destroy that ticket. So she goes. We could say the cop has a son who is in her School as well. Just to add some complications (she may not know this)

what will she have to do to clear that ticket? Will they begin a relationship him not knowing that her name age job are all lies. Will the sister ever find out?

-----------------

5 my BFs father

A story of a teenage girl who is dating a teenage guy. Only Problem is after she meets his Parents. She does not leave the best first impression. (humiliating herself in some fashion) She believes she has blown any shot at a good first impression. Until the Father asks her to come over again so they can talk. This will lead to some form of sexual relationship with her and her BFs father. This could be Rape or black mail...or perhaps completely willing eager sex. Exploring her relationship with her BF as well as his Father. Exploring the Mothers position in all of this. How could this not be a fantastic RP.

------------------------

6 My sisters Coma

teenage sisters maybe twins. One sister has a BF and is deeply in love. However a terrible accident puts her into a coma. As her family and BF deal with this tragedy. The BF and the other sister...find comfort in each other. After a week or 2 the coma ends. We can explore sisterly love...love for a guy.....guilt....jealousy......betrayal I believe the options are Huge in this one

------
Incest ideas
------

1 my coach my daddy

A teenage girl who's father abandoned her and her mother when she was born. She started to do gymnastics at a very young age. Now at 14 her Coach has been her coach for 8 years. He is as close to a father as she ever had. (he could be her real father if we decide to). Over the years she has traveled to other cities for tournaments with him. When her Mother could not go as she had a full time job. Now at 14 her Mom and her Coach have fallen in love and have married. I was thinking we could give him a son to. Maybe my char is even dating his son. When the coach and mother marry they become step brother and sister.

Does he really love the mother or was his goal really the daughter? When they are on the road for days at a time what will develop? perhaps when the brother and mother are left alone for days at a time they find comfort in each other?

-------------

2 my dad the cop

A happy home with a stay home Mother a Father who is a cop a brother and 2 wonderful teenage sisters. The sisters as polite and obedient and sweet as could be. But the older sister has a Friend that is leading her down a bad road. She makes a mistake one night and pays for it with her Life. (this could be rape murder or as simple as car accident). Her death rips the family to shreds. 1 year latter The remaining daughter is emotionally crippled and angry. Her father suspects she is drinking even doing drugs. She is even friends with the same girl that his other daughter was friends with. The mother is worse she hardly leaves the bedroom and wont let him touch her at all. His perfect world is crumbling.

One night on patrol he gets called to investigate a robbery. He gets there to see several people running in different directions. He catches one and pulls the mask off to discover it is his own daughter. He cant stand to see her arrested so he orders her to run home before more cops arrive.

But from this he gets an idea. He black mails his daughter into acting like the girl she used to be. At first just threatening her with jail if she does not obey curfew and do her chores. (maybe even putting her in a cell for a night to scare her. His black mail slowly calms things down. She is acting nice even if she is doing it from fear. The mother is getting less and less stressed as the fights begin to stop. She has started to cook and clean again. Weeks pass but there is 1 problem still. The Mother refuses to have sex with him she is terrified to get pregnant after seeing her daughter die. The father may have used hookers but there not much help. Slowly he starts to find other ways to black mail his daughter.....

how will the brother fit in? will the daughter want to be her Dads toy? What use will the friend that led to daughters into dark paths be?

-----------------

3 my last resort is my greatest pleasure

a family of 6 are on vacation for the summer at a cottage. 2 older brothers (late teens) and 2 younger sisters (early teens 13 14). The girls are having a great time but the brothers are miserable. Both had GFs back home and both had regular sex. But here trapped the only girls are there mother or sisters. Naturally they cant touch there baby sisters. The problem is there young teen sisters are on the verge of great development. There bodies filling out there Hips rounding there breasts developing. The horny brothers are finding it harder and harder to not notice the only 2 sexual partners available for miles around. The Sisters as well are growing more sexual each day. Masturbating discovering there Bodies.

Will the brothers team up to get there sisters? Will there sisters begin teasing them? Will the Brothers compete for the only pussy for miles around? Let us decode together.

---------------------------

4 my Stolen at birth (very interested)

I plan this to be an interesting exploration RP. A young infant stolen at birth. Raised by people she believed to be her parents. As she grows to a teenager, She learns the truth. She is returned by police to her family. Now living with stranger, She is a reminder of a terrible loss. This could be a very intense relationship. I expect her and the attractive Stranger, she is told is her brother. Who are not living together developed a less then proper relationship.

I would like to bring the Father in as well. Perhaps marriage problems with the mother. Only this stranger who he is told is a daughter....seems to understand.

We could RP the people, she always believed to be mom and dad as well. They would be in Jail but there can be visitation.

------------------------

5 my daddy and me

staring A teen girl who has been a daddys girl her entire life. The problem is her Daddy is a waste of existence in many ways. A big drinker who does drugs and seldom works. But in his daughters eyes he is a hero and her mom is the one tearing him down. When mom and Daddy get a divorce Daddy gets custody of his baby girl. There are many ways this could develop from here. Would you like to help me explore them?

----------

AGAIN PLEASE pm ME DON'T JUST POST A MESSAGE HERE...BUT BUMPS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

Tiffany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom