Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creative and Literate with !!NEW!! Unique Plot Ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LvlyMnstr

Moon
Hi all!

So I may be new to BMR but I am not new to roleplaying. I started when I was 13 or so, so that means I've been doing this for 10+ years. Additionally I'm a creative writing major in college (close to graduation!) so I really am trying to hone my writing skill and my creative mind. So here is some stuff about me that you'd need to know if you were interested in roleplaying with me.

I've segmented everything for easy reading!

Lvly's Stats:
-Multiple paragraph roleplayer (5 to 8 in the beginning, 3 to 4 on average)
-24 year old Female
-Story > Sex (Not to say I don't like sex, but it needs to fit within the story, not the other way around)
-I generally post at least once a day
-Literate!

What I'm Looking For:
-Male characters who lean towards Dominant
-Characters who are older then my own
-Multiple paragraph literate responses (as in 2-3 full paragraphs on average)
-Another creative mind, so we can both come up with awesomness for our roleplay!
-Three dimensional plots, protagonists, antagonists, a goal (or three!), flawed characters who have talents.
-Long-term!

What I Don't Want:
-Too young, too skinny, or too lame characters
-A partner who writes one-liners or only one paragraph a post
-A partner who doesn't spell check, use proper punctuation or capitalization, or who writes in huge blocks without creating paragraphs

What's Sexually Ok:

Please keep in mind that the sex has to fit with the story line. But when it does here is my list of what I'm into! If it's listed under Favorite or Yes I will do it if it fits in the story. No means absolutely not.

My F-List

Genres and Topics I Do:

I will generally do most topics that are original, and all time periods. However I do not like cliche plots so if it's something like, oh I don't know, vampires, the plot needs to have original elements. If you have an idea just swing it by me! Worst thing is that I say no!

Also you don't need to have a fully fleshed idea. I love to help create new plots so if you have some genre's you like we can come up with something together.

Fandoms I Do:
-Beauty and the Beast (Disney and TV show [not the new show, the 80's one])
-Gargoyles
-Battlestar Galactica
-Babylon 5
-V For Vendetta
-The Sholan Alliance
-Black Dagger Brotherhood

The next post will list my plots and cravings!

RE: A Request Thread from LvlyMnstr!

These are my plot ideas so far. Also, if you have a different plot in mind that you think I'd be interested in, feel free to send me a PM about it!

I will roleplay over PM, email or AIM only. If you'd like to roleplay with me, send me a PM first. Then I'll give you my AIM or email if that's what you'd like to use.

Also, romance factors in heavily into all my plots. I prefer it over sex. And I will never participate in mindless or random sex that doesn't fit in with the plot.

You MUST be able to add depth and new ideas to these base plots. If you can't then we are not going to work well together. I'm looking for realism in action and emotion. I'm looking for creativity. If you just wanna play the same ol' game over and over, I'm not interested. Make characters and villains with ulterior motives that I don't know! (Just don't kill me) Anything else I can deal with.

Plot Ideas:

1. The Privus sector's largest space-station sits at the nexus of six wormholes. It functions as the main transit center, marketplace and research facility for the region. With over ten thousand permanent residents it's also one of the largest space-stations ever. As such, it also has a seedy underground. Anna is a lightbender. An artist who uses special electromagnetic gloves to create light and steel sculptures for wealthy clients. Though as a human the stereotype of her race has made it hard for her to stay in business. On a space-station mostly filled with aliens it's hard for her to compete, though as the best lightbender in the section it's been hard for the wealthy to really ignore her. One night, after she closes her shop two representatives of the second largest mob boss on the station come to her with an offer. Redecorate the bosses office or have her store and herself blown up. As the Mob Boss, what are your motivations? What are your goals to move up to the most powerful boss on the station? And how will you deal with a woman who does not like to be blackmailed? (I'd like there to be some kind of rival/antagonistic relationship between the two as well as an affection that grows over time as they are around each other/go through things. I'd prefer your character to act the part of the mob boss, it doesn't make much sense for him to be overly kind, yet not totally black-hearted.)

2. After a vandal-set fire destroys Bea's townhouse and severely burned thirty percent of her body, Bea heads to the only place she feels safe. Her family cabin on the Alaskan wilderness is the only place secluded enough to bring her peace. Little does she know that only fifty miles away is a US torture facility. For twenty years a Russian spy has been held there and tortured along with many others. When a gas generator explodes during a power outage he is able to escape into the woods, eventually coming across Bea and her cabin. Will he capture her and use her cabin as a resting place to recover? Will he lie to her about who he is and ask for help? When he finally is able to contact his Russian comrades what will he do with her? Or what will his government do with her? (You can take your Russian spy in any direction you want. Bea is flexible enough to deal with a whole host of situations!)

3. When she was ten, Ainsley was spending her day playing in the woods behind her house. An interesting sound drew her farther into the woods and what she found was amazing. A young teenage boy lay trapped in the jaws of a bear trap. But he wasn't a normal little boy, he was an anthro (don't care what species, though I do prefer canines, felines and reptiles). Though she didn't know it, anthros existed alongside humans but they stayed apart from each other, not revealing their existence. And this one was purely accidental. Ainsley helped him get free and swore not to tell. The two of them played together every day for a couple months before he suddenly disappeared. Now, 12 years later, fresh out of college, Ainsley is determined to find him. (I'd like to start this roleplay with them meeting and playing as kids, only once we've developed their past would we shoot forward. There is a lot of ways this roleplay could go, so let me know what your ideas are!)

4. Cooking has always been Lily's thing. As a teenager she worked in her parent's restaurant and after graduating from the Lenôtre Cooking University in France she immediately receives a most tempting offer. Come to a castle in the most northern part of Scotland and be the personal chef of an undisclosed client. The salary? Half a million dollars a year and a $20,000 bonus up front. With four younger sisters who all want to go to college and parents on the verge of retirement, Lily can hardly refuse. When she gets there she finds a dark castle, few secretive servants, and a sullen and reclusive Master who refuses to leave his rooms and speaks to her only through an intercom. Though the situation distresses her, the conversations with her employer and the pay makes it hard for her to really consider leaving. How will this relationship develop? Who is this man really and why does he hide? And what will happen when they do, eventually, meet face to face? (Lots of possibilities for antagonists. Options could include one of the other servants, someone who hates the recluse or caused him to become reclusive, another rich neighbor who wants to steal Lily away (for romantic, jealous, or cooking reasons).)

RE: Creative, Literate, Long-Term, Multi-Para Female Here!

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
Do not bump more than once per 24 hours.

I thought it was once per day? Both my bumps were on different days.

Your bumps were on the same day. They both say "yesterday" as of today's date. One was at 2:48am and the other was 8:38pm. Still within the 24 hour period/in the same day.

On mine is says one was on the 16th and the other on the 17th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom