Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (zellstantal and vampire07)

Nova didn't flinch when she pull him down to her head level, though it did surprize him that Ivy was worryed about her friend then anything else. Nick told him that they were both friends but by how she is acting it seems she wanted more then that with Nick. Now he sees that shes just afraid for her best friend but if they knew each other all there lifes and being that Nickalie is a mage could he really lose focus on there duty?

Nick couldn't help but give a light smile at the elf though what she said confrused him about her last statment. Before he could ask what she ment by now Nickalie seen how Ivy was looking for her tail and ears, he knew too well what that means and didn't know what Nova said this time to piss her off.

"Stand down Scarlet, please." said in a calm manner, Nova hoped this might calm her down or else this would be bad for him to leave this way. "If you are that worryed about your friend and all you have to do was say so and i would have been respected enough to wait on doing my bussness for my prince. Which I can still do now if you let me, so could you give me another chance to prove I'm an ass like your thinking right now?" he asked her and hope she would.

Growling softly as she turned away from Nova howing he wsn't making an ass of them if they tended to this Prince''s servents. "As soon as this turns into a Match making game for you or your Prince to see which Noble Woman is an easier fuck. I don't mind telling him what I think of him and his standing for our Princess." She said with her looking at Nova. It was clear Ivy was apart of the women who wanted to be seen beyond sexual toys which was rare in their time.

Scarlet looked at Nickalie noticing he didn't move to push his friend away from Nova. This rang a bell in her head in which she walked back to Nickalie. "For being a best friend of a girl whose facing a dragonborn you don't give a damn if she gets hurt.Something tells me you have something else on your mind, Nickalie...What is it?"

Nick sharply look at Scarlet and with anger in his eyes "Don't you dare tell me i dont give a dame because I do! I haven't seen her like this before so its hard for me to think of how to handle this. On top of that its hard to calm a Neko down when they are in a pist off mood, the cat side of them some times makes them attack others around them and not relize they done it until later on. She done it to me before and regret it but still I been around nekos enough to let things like that go though i know not everyone does. The best i can do is ready a spell to get them apart at the monment something goes worng and thats the only thing on my mind so unless you have a better idea for them to solve there problem my hand are pretty much tied right now!" he said to her before his eyes went back to the two. He himself didn't like to show his anger but still what Scarlet said didn't help the matter and he could ask the same question to her of why she wasn't moving in to pull Nova away but that would be pointless to say right now.

Nova at the monment having a little hard time understanding this neko, first she seem like she was worryed about Nick and now it seems she thinks he was only after women for easy sex. "Your the only one saying that I'm looking for women for sex toys, I never said that was nor is it my intention to look for women like that. I wanted more then just mindless slut, I want some one that have a mind and have some things that we can both agree on. Some one who can speak her mind and not afraid to say it ether, honesty and some one who is willing to take action rather then just set by while the rest of the world move's on with her. By your actions and what you said you only prove that you fear those you care about would fall into that, I undrestand that very much but what you dont understand is not all men are sex craving demons that only think about there third leg. But if you still feel that what I said is a lie then I will leave you alone and wish you luck for you and your princess." he said to her before he start turning and walking away form her "Scarlet lets go, we will find our way on our own." Nova called out to his elven friend as he walked.

"I also asked what you and NOva were talking about...Yet you're avoiding it...WHY?" She moved in front of him cornering in a way t oforce him to answer her question. "Also...Nova can handle himself against the Princess." She growled lowly to Nickalie letting him in that she knows who Ivy was in reality.

Ivy could't believe it she agreed to help them but as soon as he turned the guide into a hunt she'd leave. "GOD YOU DRAGONBORNS DON'T FUCKING LISTEN!" She grabbed his tail unwrapping is from his waist. "I TOLD YOU I'D HELP UNTIL IT TURNED INTO A FUCkING HUNT FOR SLUTS!" Growling at him now for not listening giving his tail a good yank before letting him go. "If you'd actually listen to me then I wouldn't be so fucking pissed at you or Nickalie." She said as she crossed her arms over her breasts. IT appeared both women were annoyed with the men but shaking her head as she put her hand up. "You know what...Why don't you go with Nickalie since you two are haboring something. Scarlet I'll show you around!" She yelled seeing Scarlet keeping Nickalie in his place.

"Sounds great to me." She said as she glared at Nickalie then walked by Nova as she walked off with Ivy.

Nick was block from seeing Nova and Ivy by Scarlet which he did know what she was trying to get at about what he and Nova was talking about but that didn't matter to him right now. But did got his attenion was what the elf said, his eyes were onto her as she could tell now he knew she knew Ivy was the princess. But how, was the plan that easy to see though or did she figure it out in another way? But then he heard her saying his name and it seems she was pist at him for some reason "me? what the heck did I do?" he asked.

"I did listen, and the way you made it sound as if I didn't give a shit ether way, "as soon as this turns into a match making game for you or your prince to see which noble woman is an easier fuck', to me it sounded like you think I'm after just sex so how else was I to respon to what you said?" Nova asked though it seems the girls were making there minds to do there own thing. Maybe after they all calm down maybe they can make more sense of what there talking about and not end up saying somthing to blow them off.

Ivy walked with Scarlet as Scarlet was the calmer of the two. While in the market away from the boys Scarlet allowed Ivy to vent abit more then both started laughing.

"Sorry I blew up. I mean when we got back I saw Nickalie's eyes and his face. I knew something happened and I didn't want him to lose sight on why were were talking to the Princes and Noblemen." Ivy told Scarlet why she was mad. "I told Nova I'd help but when and if it turned into a hunt for sluts I would leave. He snapped back at me as if I insulted him."

"In a way you did, Ivy. Dragonborns are proud race. Both of you need to learn how to speak to people to get information across WITHOUT snapping at eachother as if you're being invaded." Scarlet said with a smile. Though Ivy was looking down in shame. "I imagine the Princess is trying to learn this lesson as well but with everyone catering to her I imagine she's having a hard time. Lucky for you that you get to go out and interact with others. Besides our Prince is like your Princess in a way. He is in a spot where he has to wed and would like to talk to the girls and learn about them. Its just bad luck he got hold of rotten food that spoiled on the trip."

Ivy thought about it as she was a proud person and perhaps Nova was the same way. Though Ivy looked to Scarlet after hearing the Prince was suffering form food posioning. "Only time can help him." Ivy said laughing as the two ventured closer to the tavern where they left the boys. "I guess I was worried about Nickalie that I just wanted to venture off to complete our tasks if he wanted to do something else." She said with the girls slipping through the back of the tavern to get a table to wait for the guys to show up.

Ether of the guys could understand what was eating the women what so ever, well Nickalie kinda knew what Scarlet was trying to find out, about what he and Nova was talking about earlyer. Now he regreats trying to make that bet sense he being a little too cocky for his own good and didn't know what he was thinking. Nick waited until they were far enough from the girls before he himself start talking "I don't know what her problem was but I think we all just need to calm down and give each other some room. And I'm backing out of the bet, ever sense made that it seems this whole mass started. " Nick said though all Nova did was nodd in agreement, he himself wasn't in the mood of talking right now but the mage was right they all needed time to cool of and rethink what they said and done.

Nickalie showed Nova around and on top of that Nick showed him the location of where some of the noble women he is to see as well. Nova would chat with them later and hoped that things with there girls would pass and just start over. Nick didn't know of Nova knew Ivy was the princess or not and he wasn't sure what to do sense if they knew well they seen how bad she can be when she is pist off and thats not a good impression ether. After some time they were at the inn once more, when they got there and girls were not in site so they figure they were earlyer then them. They both have a set and waited, hopfuly they both be coming back and maybe find out what was buging Ivy.

"Where are they?" Scarlet asked then looked over seeing the pair of them just sitting there. Ivy was going to get up and go over until Scarlet grabbed Ivy hand. "HEY! NOVA!" Scarlet yelled over getting their attention and she yanked Ivy down into the chair at the table.

Ivy was hiding her face from the locals who were looking at Scarlet who yelled at the two men in the corner. "Scarlet stop drawing attention to us."

"Why?" Scarlet said and lowered her voice to a low voice.

"Just don't alright?" She said as she rubbed her eyes just wanting this day to be over.

OOC: Lol opes I did miss that part, though they were still outside the inn.

The two guys blinked only to see the two girls at another table, Both Nova and Nickalie got up form the sets they were at and moved over to where the girls were at and sat on the other side of the table infront of them. Nick looked at the elf for a monment sense he wasn't sure still if she can be trusted but then again if she wanted to take Ivy she could have done that already and Nova would have been the good bait to lear him away. But that wasn't the case and he worryed about that for nothing, still he wants to know how Scarlet knew about Ivy.

OOC: They did come in through the back door of the tavern :p

Scarlet noticed the look in Nickalie's eyes and smiled. Reaching over as she patted his hand. "Don't worry. I found out why she was upset but I'd like to talk to you alone in awhile." She didn't tell him how she knew and she wanted to know what was going on.

Ivy didn't look up at the two men as if things were on her mind or she was trying to find the words to enter the conversations they may be having. "So...Did you meet anyone new?" she asked in a soft voice as she looked to Nova with a tired look in her eyes. She was worn out and she wanted to have this day end basically but she'd make use of the time here.

"Alright, sound fair enough." he said though he knew what it would be about and had a funy feeling there would be hell to pay as well but he would worry about that later. They heard Ivy talk next though Nova seen how tired she looked and gave her a small smile "No, I only asked him to show me where I would need to go, heh one of them he told me not to bother. When I said a woman by the name of Sally he right away told me I be wasting my time. But other then that I didn't talk to any of them, not sense I rethought about why you were upset. At first I thought you were puting your anger out on me for some reason but I understand you were more worryed about your friend Nick here, or have mistunderstood?' he asked her.

Nick Look at Nova with a confuzed look in his face before he look at Ivy, he didn't say anything sense he wanted to know what was going on first before he would ruin the peace, he hope he wouldn't but still he wanted to know what was it all about.

Sighing as Ivy hoped this would be forgotten. "After Scarlet and I returned, Nickalie....I saw your face was red and you rarely blush unless it deals with sex or women. When Scarlet asked about dinner you jumped at asking me about it." She said looking to Nickalie. "I may have been seeing things but it looked like you were suddenly on a different task than the one we were suppose to do.

Scarlet sat there in silence as they were brought mugs of ale but Ivy was given water by a bar maid. Though Ivy took the mug of water without saying a word or thinking how it may appear. Ivy continiued on to say thats why she was pissed. Ivy did feel like Nickalie promised to help her then suddenly decided to screw her and leave her in the dust.

"Though Ivy did find out she was insulting dragonborns in a way, Nova." Scarlet said with a smile to him. "She may have fire but still alot to learn."

That's what got her pist, becuse she thought he would just up and leave her? "Ivy how long have we known each other? We been though much together and you should know by now that I even If I thought of those things or add a new task of any sort my cerrent task still came first, the one we both came out to do. I ask what you thought becuse I wanted your apenon if Nova and Scarlet could tag along and looking one of the princess's suiters first then to be fair we would do the same with Nova and Scarlet or that you rather just spen time with them first before we did what we went out to do."

"As for what I was thinking yes you could say I was thinking of women but in a defernt way, Nova yet thought that me and you were together and was only surprized that we didn't go all the way, meanoing sex. Sense he knew you were a virgin becuse of Scarlet here could tell who is and isn't. I guess I reacted wrong when he asked that but I mean it was just simple guy talk thats all." Nick said though what he said was true he still held back.

"Nick...You know I'm a virgin...You wouldn't blush at that even when you accidently walked in when I was without my pants." Ivy's voice was bit stronger this time as things weren't adding up but she waved her hand meaning she was dropping this since it wasn't going anywhere.

Scarlet on the other hand got up and grabbed Nick by his ear forcing him to his feet and walked him outside where Ivy nor Nova could hear her. "You saw your Princess without clothing?!" She hissed to Nick as women walking in on the Princes were somewhat encouraged to help keep them tamed sexually. "I know you're hiding something, Mage. I won't allow you to return unless you tell me what you're hiding. I already know Ivy is a Princess....What else is there?"

"Hey what the." Nick was saying when he was being pulled by the ear until they were away form both Nova and Ivy before yanking her hand off his ear. "First of all I came in a bad time alright and got a nice cut across the face because of it. For fuck sake fine if it gets everyone off each others backs." he said to her before telling her what Nova and him were talking about before all the hell break loose and how they made a little bet which winner would get only a favor from the loser. "Alright thats what the hell me and Nova talked about ok, I got too cocky for my own good and should have just let it go. If I knew this would happen I wouldn't have tryed anyting like that in the first place, really shouldn't have sense I didn't want you to feel like you were a whore or anything." he told her and waited to see if she would slap him or go slap Nova or both them for all he knew, Nick may desive it but still if it stop the women form giving him a hard time it would be fine by him.

Scarlet listen but started to weakly laugh as if to hide it but failed. Laughing harder as she covered her mouth. "Sorry...Nova should have known better. I screw whoever I want to screw and...No offense but I don't know you. I went to Nova's bed after we known eachother for awhile." After calming down she wiped her eyes taking a few deep breaths. "Ok on how I know about Ivy...I'm older than Nova but I heard of the Princess of a Human and a Feline pairing. I came to see the little Princess but my heart ached to know she'd have a rough life without a mother. Though seeing that fire ball as a infant and that cresent mark on her lower back made me hope she'd become alright. Yesterday when Nova helped her down her shirt came up and I saw the birthmark then I knew who that Neko was. Nova, doesn't know who she is."

OOC: sorry for not posting sooner, I was doing somthign else at the time.

Nickalie couldn't help but be surprized that Scarlet got a laugh out of it rather then kicking him in the balls, but that did make him feel better that she wasn't doing that. Becides it was my mouth that got the better then me so it ain't your fult nor did I want you to feel like you were a slut or anything like that. Guess he figer you would that the challenge or somthing but I called it off when I was showing him around to don't have to worry about that." he said to her thought He blinked again when she told him how she knew about Ivy and again surprize that Nova dosen't know ether. "So you haven't told him huh, thats kind of you. And yes she had a hard life without her mother, even I can notice the king is in pain as well. Its why he trys his best not to have Ivy in any danager and keeps beging her to stop going out as a commoner, Yes he knows she does this too. " he told her before leaning on the wall "so that you know what me and Nova talked about what you plan to do next, tell Ivy about it? Or hang me by my balls first?' he asked though the last part was only a teas but still he wasn't sure what she would do at this point.

Shaking her head as he asked if she was going to tell anyone. "Everyone is hiding something and I haven't told Nova who she is. Besides...More fun for me." She winked at him with a smile. "I pointed out to Ivy she was lucky to interact with others when the Princess really couldn't. So I haven't told her I know. Its up to her to reveal who she is...Don't you think?" she asked as she cupped his cheek in a friendly manner and nodded for them to return to the tavern.

Ivy hadn't said anything to Nova as their food had been brought out. Though she noticed the men or guards of the Prince was watching them closely. "Nova, those men seemed to be watching us closely..." She pointed out as sheate the stew she ordered as Scarlet had walked in to hear Ivy's concern.

"Perhaps they are admiring your beauty, Ivy." Scarlet whispered to Ivy making her cough on the stew but she was blushing.

"Very too, and thank you." he said to her though he blinked when he felt her hand against his cheek, though he knew it was in a frienly way. Nick out off easy compare what he might have been. Still next time he needs to not be so cocky, some times he does get that way because he wanted to be a little dareing some times but half the time it gets him more trouble then its work. He walked right behind the elf and hope he could get though the rest of the knight.

Nova heard Ivy's noticing the men watching them or rather keeping an eye on him as they were order to. It was then that Scarlet came and gave her a good comment to work with "shes right, you are a lovely looking neko after all." he said with a smile "that and well we don't have any nekos in Rasa. To tell the truth your my first neko I ever met or talk to for that matter. I heard about your kind but other then that I know much about Nekos." he said to her and hope that might help get there mood away from what happen hours ago.

Ivy blushed a darker red which Scarlet giggled at the young girl's appearance. Though Ivy swatted Scarlet as if they already bonded like her and Nick. "Thank you. Nova, you're the first Dragonborn I met and learned about. I didn't know ANYTHING about your race." She said with a smile forgetting about the men who were watching them.

Scarlet ate her stew wondering how the two were going to react when they find out. "Oh Nova when was the Prince suppose to meet the Princess anyways?"

Nova laugh some as he seen Ivy blushed "Well how about we have a little game then sense we are both here hmm? Sense we both don't know each other's races we ask a question about it and answer best we can, what do you say, are you game?" he asked as he lean back and waited for her to reply though as he did he heard Secarlet asking him something. He turn to look at her "Um I'm not sure, I was guessing he wanted to see about the other woman first and save the princess for last but I'll talk to him in the morning and I can let you know Scarlet." he told her.

"Alright, I thought the meeting was the end of the week before we move on." She said as she drank her ale hearing Ivy agreeing to the game. Scarlet just prayed neither of them asked questions the royal family is suppose to know. Though she looked to Nickalie hoping he'd help steer the game around.

Though before Ivy could ask a question a Knight came in and it was Jerry. His long blonde hair was tied back but he stopped dead in his tracks seeing Nickalie and Ivy sitting there with two strangers. Walking over as he touched Ivy's shoulder.

"Ivy, its time you got home before it gets dark." He said as he looked at Nickalie suggesting with a look to the mage. It was getting dark and Jerry didn't feel right on Ivy being outside the castle walls even with Nickalie.

Nova blinked for a monment as he seen a man in armor telling Ivy to be getting home "Parden me good sir, by the armor you have on I'm guessing are of of the kingdom's guards am I right? I belive the lovely lady here is old enough to take care of her self is she not?" he asked him. Though Nick knew it was Jerry but why was he telling Ivy she needed to get home? But then again maybe it was type they all get some rest sense it have been a long day. "I'll get her home soon Jerry, you have my word on that. We are just going to stay a little longer unless Ivy does feel that its time to turn in for the night." he said before looking at Ivy to see what she would say or do.

Jerry looked at him wondering why Nickalie was acting like this but smirked thinking this boy had some balls. Though Ivy sighed standing up as she looked to Nickalie. "He's right we need to get back to report to the Princess about our findings." She said as she moved patting nickalie's shoulder. "It was an...Interesting day. Got to do this again later on." She said to Nova as she planned on doing this alone. Though she went to Nova's side whispering to where he was the only person to hear her.

"Outside the castle walls...Meet me there with your horse." She said with her smiling at him then she walked out ahead of Nickalie.

Maybe Nick and Jerry dont always see eye to eye but he wasn't afraid, being one of the top five mages of the kingdom is not all for nothing. Nick can fight without his spells if he want though not as skilled as a fighter but still he was not helpless if he some how couldn't use his magic. Nick was suprized that Ivy wanted to already go back home sense I figure she wanted to talk to Nova some more but when he notice her wispering something in Nova's ear he wonder what she plan on doing but thinking what Scarlet have said earlyer maybe it was time he let her some alone time. "Alright, I'll take you home then. It was a pleasure meeting you both." Nick said before looking at the elf once again and smiles before giving a low bow to her.

Nova heard what she said and try his best to hid his smile but gave a small nodd of agreeing with her. "Maybe we can met again tomorrow, but until the next we met good night." Nova said to them. Once they would be gone he stood up and headed back to his room "I'm turning in as well, Ill see you in the morning Scarlet." he said to her just before he went to his room. Once inside he quickly dash though the window, though he was three floors up he still land hard on his feet. He quickly went to get one of the horse's in the stables and takes off to the castle walls as Ivy have asked, he did wonder what she have in mind but there was something about her that got his attenion. Maybe it's because shes a neko but still he like to know what she wanted to see him about.

Back
Top Bottom