Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (zellstantal and vampire07)

Nick knew all tell well the look Ivy was giving, she was upset about something or at some one and it seems its at him. He wasn't sure what it was about but he had a feeling he would find out. By how she was acting towards him he didn't think asking her how shes doing would be a good idea to start it off, insteed it might be better to skip to the point of the matter. He might regret it but really there was no other way to talk to her when she gets like this. "Alright Ivy, what is it I did to upset you?" he asked and ready himself for what she might say and do to him.

Nova sat on the bed thinking about last night, the cloths didn't fit him too well sense they weren't made for his kind nore for himself for that matter. But still he wonderd if there was more he could have done to pervent from Ivy being upset with her father or if he could calm her enough to let go of what happen. He himself didn't want to upset her sense he notice she does have a temper and he didn't want her to be like that for everything that turns out wrong in her book. He could in a sense see why the king did it, sense that attack at the first hotsprings he could understand why her father would want his daugther watched and on top of that to make sure no one would try thing bad to Ivy but Ivy wouldn't understand that too well or thats how it seems whens she left the room last night. It sounded like her father was trying to admit what he done and trying to make amends for it but he guess it didn't turn out the way he was hoping.

Nova's thoughts were interuped when he heard Scarlet's voice, turning only to see her have a odd face and coughing some when she came in to had him a set of kimono robs, "That bad huh, sorry about that. But thanks for the kimono, dont think I would look good with tight clothing all around me." he said before getting a sent of some one else that seem to be all over her and knew who it could be as well "though it seems you had a good night too, well maybe better then mine but still at lest you injoy your self." he told her.

"You didn't do anything. My father was going to tell me the other night he was going to change his mind about the restrictions of who I could marry. Meaning I could have had anyone in this Kingdom if I wanted." She said softly as she looked to Nickalie like he was going to be mad at her. "Also I'm mad at my father for having his men following me to the hot spring...And I know you know what happened there. So yeah last night I thought I was going to get sick to my stomach that my father knew of my own personal experience its like your parents watching you have sex." She said to Nickalie as she wasn't trying to defend herself but point out how she felt about it. "I know he was being a father but isn't that an invasion of privacy? Hell, I don't know of his sex life and I planned on keeping it that way."

"Too? What happened?" She said as she moved opening a window letting the breeze refreshen the air. "I saw Ivy out there and Nicky's talking to her. By the smell in here and how determined you were to be close to her...I am guessing you two finally did it and she got mad at you then stormed out. I hate to ask but....Do you want someone who gets mad over her own choices?"

Nick was surprized but still he wonder why he was giving him that look, he wonder still if she was upset at him for something. Though hearing about what her father said and did surpized him even more. He understood what she was saying though he wasn't sure if she understood that it could have been worst. "I only knew you and he went the hotsprings, other then that I only guess what you two done but I wasn't there watching or anything. Though if you think about it Nova's guards would have been with him I'm sure so wouldn't that be the same thing? But his guards have honer and if I have to guess they more likely werent there watching you but else where with there backs turn. With that said I don't know if your father know full detel on that." he said though that might make her feel better but still pointed a few things. "Let me ask you this then, if you were a singel mother with a daughter of your own. She was just attacked by a consin and hurt at that, how would you feel and how would you handle it, be in your fathers shoes Ivy and tell me what you would have done diferently." Nick said as he wanted to see what she would do with her own childen because more likely she would do the same but then again he could be wrong.

"She wasn't upset with me, she is with her father. It seems sense the attack at the hotsprings he had spys watch after her in order not to let it happen again. She wasn't mad over her own choices, shes mad becuse her on father knew she was fooling around with some one, I can understand why her father did what he did though I can understand why she would be upset as well. Been thinking about it and I'm not sure how I can get them to understand each other and not fighting each other as well, on top of that I'm going to be a father myself and even I'm not sure what I would do so right now I'm between a rock and a hard place of what to do." Nova said to her.

"Nickalie, he didn't believe me that Francis had a hand in it. Don't you remember?" She said."If I was a mothe and my child was attack I wouldn't allow them outside the castle walls." She added to it. "Nova, told me he told you we went as far as I want so don't pull that bullshit with me." She said sighing with her taking the crown off looking at it. "I know he was doing his best but at times I wish I wasn't so hot headed and easy to tick off. Perhaps I'm not ready to take on a husband yet..." It hit her then what she said knowing she may have to let Nova go. "I need to go talk to my father...Excuse me." She said weakly to Nickalie as if everything had been settled in her heart and mind. "If you can get Nova tell him to get to the great hall where the others are waiting." She sid weakly as she went off to find her father. Once she did she did approach him and spoke of there was a fine line on his actions though she wished he did come to her sooner on telling her she could marry who she wanted as it did add one more person but quickly took him out when she saw him. Though she wished she had her father tell her he had men following her and such. She also told him it made her sick to her stomach he could have found out something she wanted to keep personal and wasn't ready to let him know she was exploring that side of the human nature.

Scarlet's mouth dropped. "So her father...Oh boy." She said sitting down allowing Nova to get dressed. "Nova, this is something women understand. When we start becoming sexual we tend to hide it from the public and we DON'T want our parents to know yet. You men...You brag or most of you...Its in your nature to announce you're taking on partners to spread your genes around. Remember thats primal nature the core of men and for women we want the best genes to be passed on and we nuture offspring thats our nature. When my father found out I was having sex I was so embarassed I wanted to disappear but thankfully my mother tamed him. I can understand both Ivy and her father's reasoning. Both are neither wrong or right in their actions just there is a communication problem. He doesn't know how to talk to a rebellous young woman and she's...well young and head strong. With time...And I mean this with time both will talk to eachother as adults. There won't be this yelling, screaming, storming out...I know it took a few years after my father found out to talk to me like I was an adult and we're best friends."

Nick was going to point out a few things but it seems before he could Ivy was already have somthing set in her mind. He hope everything will be fine, he would hate to see things fall apart after all that happen last night. It was in Kings own chambers that Ivy was able to see him, and there they were both alone. He heard what she said and understood what she wanted before all the mass started though it was a little late for that it seems. "My men weren't able to get too close into the hotsprings, sense Nova's guards seem to stop them and gave fair warning. They didn't have to give me detels sense I had a feeling what you were doing but even with that I let it go. You had to find out for your self if it was what you wanted or not. I took some chances to let you do as you wish without me geting in the way but I still had to make sure you wouldn't get taken or anything. I wouldn't be a father if i still didn't know what is going on with his own daughter. If your mother was alive Ivy.. maybe things have been different but I did my best to raise you on my own." he told her.

At lest Scarlet didn't give him ahard time but for once she was agreeing with him in a sense, at lest he didn't feel as if he was the one thinking this way. Though how she said it he couldn't help but chuckle at the end of it "you know, you would make a good mother some day. Heh I wonder who would be the father though, maybe Nickalie?" he asked. By how he notice the both of them been acting to each other he wouldn't dout that might happen but it might be a nother few years before that happen. Unless they tie the knot sooner then hes thinking.

Ivy walked over to her father and took his hand into her own hands with the crown resting on her wrist. "I don't know what my mother was like but if I'm part of her...I can only imagine what she is like." She said looking at her father. "I know you try your best and I appreciate that but...I wasn't ready to let you know I reached that stage in my life...Even if you were pushing for me getting married so soon." She said with a soft laugh. "I love you Daddy and it was Soultar who tried to save your life but Nova stood by my side...Also while at the hot springs I still had the necklace Nickalie gave me so I wasn't in real danger but I can understand WHY you were wanting to look out for me. Next time if you decide to have me followed...Warn me next time, please?" She asked with a soft smile. "Also I'm still going to make my announcement this morning who'd I pick. You already know who but I have to break a few hearts." She winked at her father before kissing his cheek then turned walking out but touched the necklace around her neck. "Nickalie, I need you in my room. I need your help with something." She said as she walked up the stairs to her room as she heard people chatting in the large dinning room but she reached her room already wanting something from Nickalie.

Scarlet smiled and shook her head. "I don't know if it'll be him. He has this...thing about him liking the fact he can screw anyone he pleases and...So do I. I love the freedom of being able to screw any male I please with no regrets of hurting anyone. Though I do worry about you getting married." She said as she got to her feet walking over to his straightening his robes. "I gotten so attached to you I thought it'd be that way forever but now you're going on with your life and I've decided what I'm going to do." She said as she smiled at him.

"I understand Ivy, maybe after this we can work on agreeing on things more and hopfuly we don't end up biting each other's heads off." he said to her and smiles. "I figure there will be some, others would more likely look else where." The king said said to his daughter before she left, he have wonderd what her mother would have done to help eas things but it seems things might be starting to get better, he hoped anyhow.

There was a bit of regret in him, he knew if things where diferent they would have done money things together, even rule when it was time for him to lead his people. But unlike Ivy's father his is a little more strict rules and traditions. Nova was only lucky to have found some one who not only he liked but have much in common, rather then some one who would feel like dead wight he have to carry around. Nova took hold of her hands and look at her "we had good times Scarlet and if things where diferent .... then we wouldn't be here in brightmoon to begin with and maybe Nick would have had a chance to get Ivy. But... things didn't go that, you'll always be my best friend and nothing in the world will change that, unless you turn into a evil crazy bitch in black leathers and a whip at hand." he said with a chuckle. There was a knok on the door which made Nova turn and let go of his friend's hands slowly, "Ivy want ya to join up with the other suiters Nova, she be giving out who she have chosen." Nick called up but then sudden he felt the neckless he had, Ivy was asking him to come see her.

He did wonder what it was about though he would find out soon enough. Casting his teleport spell he soon after being called by Ivy apeard in her room "So what's up Ivy, your not having cold feet are you?" he asked though he was teasing a bit as well to help lighten the mood if he could.

Scarlet smiled but kissed Nova's hand. "Now the way things are going and I see how you look at Ivy...I want nothing more than you to be happy at her side. I know I could never get you to have that look of love in your eyes." She said as she hugged him before Nick came in. Smiling as she left with Nova so she could follow him down to the great hall. "Besides I want to see her break some hearts." Shesaid winking to Nova before laughing.

Ivy turned as Nickalie commented on the cold feet when he walked into her room. Though laughed as she shook her head. "No, I need your help. As soon as the ceremony is done Nova could get me pregnant on the honeymoon. I know I'm not ready to carry a child but I want to keep having sex with him. I was wondering if you could place a mark on me to where it fades when he and I are both ready to bring a child into this world?" She said looking at him. "I figured if we have children, you and Scarlet would make wonderful God Parents if anything happened to us."

"I still could give you that look if things where different, but I guess we will never know for sure." he said to her before he heard her see some hearts break which only made him chuckle. He would be more then happy to brag that he was the one she picked but that would mean he have to say why he thought that and that is something he would never say sense Ivy's first time and any sex with her is there special monments and on top of that Ivy would kill him. "Your a bad girl you know that, all I can say is who ever you pick to be your man better treat you right, other wise you hang them by there balls." he said before laughing as well.

Nick blinked as it was an awkward as how she was asking about the marks. He knew about them and only did the one that could perfent geting anyone pregnet. That and the part of him and Scarlet being god parents but still he sees what she is doing. "I can, just it will take me some time to look into it though I'm sure you wont be getting marryed right away sense you would still have to met Nova's parents so they can see who he himself chosen to be his wife. Give me about a week and I belive Ill able to do it as you want. Heh, funny isn't? As kids it was easy to get away with things and not think of the world as we do now. But now your off to be marryed to a Dragonborn prince and me... well might be seeing more of the world. Scarlet want to see the Neko lands and I ask if I could tag along, she didn't mind what so ever." he told her.

Scarlet shook her head. "Nah we're stuck eachother as best friends with fun included but enough of that." She walked into the Great hall seeing there was knights, mages and Princes already there eatting and enjoing themselves.

Smiling as she hugged him but stepped back as she was wanting to tell him something else but decided against it. To her she thought if she told him what her second choice was he'd be in a situation or she thought he would be. "I figured who would be best on watching over them if anything went wrong also...If nova has a daughter and I died I want a female figure in her life, Scarlet. Or if Nova is taken from me I'd want you both here to help rope the rebellous boy in." she said laughing softly. "But thank you for your help on researching the marking for me since I know for certain I'm not ready to start carrying a child after having sex a second time." She said as she slipped her arm through his own as old times walking with him back down to the great hall. "I'm shocked you're going to be traveling but I want to hear about about. You or Scarlet send a letter back and I can put the letters in a book for you children to read when you two are settled."

Nick stop for a monment looking and chuckling "You really think me and her have a chance?" he asked though his eyes turned away for a monment as some things came to mind. He wanted it out so he wouldn't feel bad later on about it. "Ivy... do you regret that we....that I said we just wanted to be friends rather then maybe both of us getting together? In truth if Nova was indeed a commoner I was planing of some how get you to pick me, that way you could have been with him all you want. Sense I became a head master my rank of who the marry and such also went up, so in all honsty you could have pick me. Though not sure how well that would have worked out."

Ivy turned as she took his hands into her own. "Father told me I could have anyone. The first person that came to mind was you, honestly. But when I saw how happy you were with Scarlet I couldn't put you two through that. I wanted you to be my first in everything because I trust you but I don't regret in following your wishes." She said with a smile as she looked at him. "Thats why I looked sick when I saw you two in the hall. I couldn't bring myself to say there were two men I could marry. I know when you've gotten attached to a woman you get a soft look in your eyes and you have this certain smile. Though I doubt I'll do anything like that to Nova." She said as she hung her head knowing what Nickalie has to offer but what about Nova? A look of lust? "Anywyas, Nickalie I liked you more than a friend when you made your request we'd be friends so I had to kill that sort of affection but I do get jealous of womenwho get to have you whne I didn't have a chance. Oh well."

Nick was surprize to what she said, tht not only was she jealous of Scarlet but she would hace pick him first if he wasn't with her. It did pain him some and wish that things could have been played differently. He went ahead and gave her a hug and hoped that would help her feel better " Give Nova the chance, I mean he almost died just to be by your side so that got to mean something right? Besides I was jealous of him of how he cout your eye and how he.... show you the pleasures that you been wanting to do. Growing up is never easy but we all have to move on. Just remeber that if you need my help I will come as fast as I can and do what I can as well. Now then I think you have a few hearts to break dont you think?" he asked her before leting go of her and giving her a warm smile.

Ivy looked at him with a soft smile. "Nick, I wouldn't change my choice of having Nova. I don't regret the paths we've taken and I know if anything happens I can count of you." She said as she moved along with him down the stairs to the great hall as she still held the crown in her hands. With Nickalie behind her she entered the hall seeing the Princes and Lords eatting though she spotted Nova getting somethign to eat in his custom robes.

"Also Nick...Good luck on your travels." She said as she looked to him as some of the men looked at her thinking she picked him. After walking up to the small platform as the three suitors recgonized her. "Good Morning everyone, I hope you slet well from our unforgettable evening." She tried to ease the tension as she wasn't use to speaking in public. With redden cheeks she looked to the men with a soft smile. "You may recgonize me as the Commoner with three others coming to speak to you. It wasn't a game but to see what you were like if you were not trying to impress a Princess. I'm happy all three of you passed but if I could pick there would be two though it wouldn't be fair of me to keep a good man from a woman deserving of him."

She had hoped Nickalie knew the last sentence was meant for him and she meant it with all of her heart. "I have to pick one and I'm happy to announce I've choosen Prince Recconess Nova Wildheart of Rasa as my one and only." She said as she looked to Nova with a soft smile but she looked to the other men. "I'm happy you came out to celebrate my birthday and we were able to get to know one another. I hope in the future we can continue to communicate to become friends and allies when things grow dark." She said as she looked at her crown as she was nervous now to look at the crowd for results of her long winded speech. Though some of the men who treated her with respect when they thought she was a commoner clapped as they had a few years on her which meant they have more experience dealing with politics and speaking to a large group.

Nick was happy for her ether way, he knew he would still do anything he could for her as a close friend would. Things could have been diferent but then Nova would be forced to be with some one else and they would never have met. The two of them were made for each other and he could not have the heart to break that, even if part of him wanted her he would still keep that in his heart but he too have to move on. Maybe with Scarlet if things go well as he hopes.

Nova stood and walked over to Ivy once she called up his full name, he knew this been hard for her but he is happy to found some one he could spen his life with. Though they knew each other for a short time but that would change as they spen more time together. Though they might not able to be out with the other commoners like they use to but still they will that doesn't mean they wouldn't try. There parents still alive and ruling the kingdoms so they still have time to mingle with the common people but would be more carful then they have been. After he was in front of her he gently take her hand and kiss it as he look at her with a warm look in his eyes and not of lust. He loved her for her and not for her body, her body is only a bonus.

Back
Top Bottom