Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (zellstantal and vampire07)

Ivy looked up as he snatched her hand from his groin and she could see him panting. Smiling as she moved curling up into his chest as her naked form was calming down. "I thought it was what most men wanted. And I don't think anything is SUPPOSE to go in that rear end." She said with a soft smile with her looking up at him.

Scarlet looked to him and leaned against him as she closed her eyes. "Nickalie, it was a side of him I never seen before and when he falls for a girl I tend to disappear. I do try to be there for him but there been times I have to rethink this relatinoship of ours." She said as she looked up at him. "You know with the way things are you start doubting if the friendship may continue. I would assume you had those feelings with one of your mage borthern."

"Heh, well not all women like that but some like having something shoved up here ok, its why my tail is such a good toy with it comes to sex. Though if you don't want anything to go that far you better say so to the man your with. In any case how did you enjoy yourself, seems you loved every part of it." he said as he held her in his arms.

Nick put an arm around her and held her close "I know what you mean, some times I think maybe I was wrong and should have tryed to be more then a freind to Ivy but if I did then I wouldn't have done well as being a mage as I am now. Some times I wonder if it was worth it or not. But still you can't change what been done and you can only move forword with your life. I haven't felt real love as of yet but I hope to some day but I want to make sure the other person have feelings for me as well." he told her before he look at her "Everything will work out Scarlet, you just have to have fath, its hard but still one day we will get what we all want, just have to hang in there until that happens."

Ivy nodded to the information but smiled up at him as she kissed his neck. "I actually enjoyed myself." She said with a smile as she curled up to him purring softly against his neck. "To be honest I don't want this night to end but it has to..." She said as she moved kissing his lips gently before getting out of his lap and began to get dressed. Though she felt weak in the legs as she got her clothes on finally but she picked his up and smiledto him. "Come on lets head back. Its getting late after all."

Scarlet nodded as she was bit taken back by him saying he should have been more than a friend to Ivy. Perhaps she could convience him to pursue Ivy and Nova would be single bit longer? No, she couldn't do that to Nova since he's been a wonderful friend to her. "How did that event go when you two were about to kiss....Whats the story behind that anyways?All you said was you two just decided to be friends..Something like that just doesn't happen without something behind it. If you don't mind telling me."

In truth he didn't want the the night to end ether, there was a feeling he never had before. Even with Tammra he got a different feeling, more a slow and gental kind of feeling rather then the fast and wild feeling form Tammara. Which he had to say felt very nice to him and enjoy the time with the princess as well. As Ivy dressed so did he "geting late? It been late what you talking about?" he asked though chuckles.

"Well not really kiss, we might have but it was becuse of me that it never happened I guess. I didn't feel I was ready for a reatinoship, on top of that being I just started becoming a mage I had to make sure I didn't have too much on my mind or else I wouldn't have gotten far. On top of that I felt that she needed some one better then me, we dont always see eye to eye and really we act more like a brother and sister then lovers and some how it felt wrong to go that far if you know what I mean? But still it makes me wonder what would have happen if didn't say no, would we some how worked it out or would everything go to hell?"

Ivy smiled as she got up on her horse but left room for him to jump up. "Its hard to tell with the trees in the way. Besides we didn't want our friends to finds us then figure out what we've been doing." She laughed softly but when he did get up behind her she turned her horse around heading back to the tavern.

Scarlet listened to him but smiled softly. "Well, I hope you do find the time in your life to find the girl of your dreams. She's out there." She said as she kissed his cheek. "Good night." She said as she turned seeing Nova and Ivy returning and she smiled softly. "They're back and it looks like you should get the Princess back home. She looks relaxed to the point of passing out." She said laughing softly. "From the hot spring of course."

Nova got up with her and this time with his hands on her hips so to stay on, he let her ride the horse this time and back to inn. He enjoyed his time and really he would like to do it again if she would let him though he knew she had to do her work of looking into the other suiters as he did with other posable brides for him. He had to be fair in giving the others a chance but so did she. Only time will tell to see what happens for both of them.

"Thanks, heh maybe you should look me up some time. That is if I dont have some one and you r tired of looking for a while if you know what i mean?' he asked as he start to put his cloths on. He would need a good bath when he got back home but still he enjoyed his time with the sexy elf. He blinked when she said that Ivy and Nova came back, the sound of it they were both alright "I guess we will both see how they been. But until I see you again, I hope you have a good night." he said to her before taking her hand gently and kissed it. then he was out the door.

Ivy came to a stop at the inn and she didn't want to see him go nor allow him to continue the quest to meet other women. Abit sadden she looked back over her shoulder at him with a faint smile. "I'll try to come by as much as I can to see how things were going with your Prince." She said with her noticing Nickalie was walking out of the Inn though she caught a scent that was thick. But she blushed assuming what it was but she didn't say anything though patted his hand so h ecould get down.

Once Nickalie was gone from her room she slipped under her blankets wondering if she should consider Nickalie as a possible lover. Smirking as she rolled onto her back pulling the blankets up further as she curled up feeling worn out.

"I would like that, but if you can't I will understand. Hope to see you again later, at lest before you have to pick who you have to.. be with." he said as he tryed not to put her down in any way but still he did relize that maybe he was doing just that by being with her. She have high interest in him already though he hope she would not be mad at him when she finds out that he is in fact the prince. Ivy is a smart girl and seem to almost figure out who he is or shes geting there at lest. If she finds out on her own he would see if she still wants him or stop being with him, though he hopes she still give him a try. Still in the other hand he had to see if there are in face other women that might be the same as her. If not then his choice would be more clear.

As Nick was coming closer to them, Nova right away could sell some of Scarlet on him. Nova couldn't help but chuckle, he had a feeling those two would go at it and he was right. Nova helpd her down and once she was Nick was beside her.

Ivy nodded to him as he got down from her horse then he helped her down. Ivy didn't say another word as she moved to her horse and pulled him from the stables. There she mounted her horse as she was detangling her heart from her mind though she looked to Nova. "Tell your Prince if I don't meet him...I may have to exclude him from my choice. Have to be fair atleast." She said to Nova and slowly rode off as she didn't address Nickalie. Her heart was aching knowing she could never be with Nova but if she never actually met him then how could she pick him?

When she noticed Nickalie hadn't moved from the Inn she sighed and kicked her heels against the steed's sides amking him gallop off. The night was spent with her bathing and sleeping. She locked all entries into her room so Nickalie couldn't slip in and annoy the information from her. Though the days turned into weeks as Ivy was out talking to the suitors though her heart wasn't into it but one red haired elven Prince managed to slip her out of her deep thinking. He seemed so natural to Ivy and so far the only suitor she knew to out shine the others. Though her times through the village she wanted to see Nova but she had other pressing matters. Hours into the night she was poked and prodded as layers of skin was placed and sewed. Soon it as a few days before the ball and she tried to get Scarlet and Nova to get the Prince to meet her but both said no. So far she believe he never existed and those from Rasa was ehre for a different matter and it didn't concern her yet. Once she was undressed and alone she grabbed a robe slipping it on. With a broken heart she walked to the balcony pushing the doors open to let in fresh air. It felt wonderful but her mind was already drifitng off to who she could pick.

As time went head they found that Nick was't kicked out of the tower but pomoted as one of the few youngest of mages to become an head master. With such skill and power used wisely they coudlnt over turn such a skillful mage.

Nova in the other hand have went to see of the women that would be bride to be for him though really in all that time he couldn't stop thinking about Ivy, though it was only two days they been together but still she been in his mind. Looking at the other women they didn't seem to have the flare that Ivy had, nore the understanding ether. These other ones seem more as if they would give themselfs out sense it seems thats how they were raised and he didn't want some one like that.

Nick and Nova talked within that time, he told the mage about what happen with Tammra which would make Nick understand Scarlet's slit of fear. As Nickalie hanged with Scarlet more he himself seem to geting more feelings for her but he wasn't sure if she felt the same way. Nick also told Nova about the Elven suiter that seem to get Ivy's eye so far though even he didn't get to see the prince still and it made him wonder what was going on but still he respect Nova and let him be.

The ball was only a few days away now and to Nova it seems Ivy still have interest, more so ever sense he haven't talked to her for a while. He wonder if she still have feelings for him or not anymore. He hated the idea to hide who he is from Ivy but what choice did he have? It was then he decide to see for himself. He wouldn't tell anyone what he was doing, not even Scartlet sense she might stop him from what he was going to do. Nova have took one of the guards invisibility cloaks without them looking, once he was alone in his room he right away used it to sneak out though the window and headed for the castle.

Nova was able to get on to the castle ruffing as he was looking his way to find her room, he didn't know the castle at all but he knew from how Nick describe it to look like. In a few monments however as he was checking a nother area his foot sliped and he end up sliding down word and fell before he had time to use his claw like hands. He hit flooring of a balcony that he knew of but still he grown a bit as the invisibility cloak have stop working at that monment as well.

Ivy was looking at a necklace that once belonged to her mother and she thought it would be fitting to wear it with her gown. The moment she heard the thud with a groan she hid the necklace and pulled the bow and arrow out from the corner and aimmed it right at the door way of her balcony. "WHOSE THERE?!" She demanded as she moved to have a clear shot but when the curtains blew aside she saw the familiar dark tail and form. "Nova?" She asked as she eased the bow back in a resting position then put it aside. "Why are you here?" Her once still heart ached from him being there. He seemed to make it worse for her as she couldn't marry a commoner and she was trying to remove her feelings for him.

Nova just push the pain of his body away for the time being as he trying to see where he was at but then he heard a voice and knew who it was right away but still couldn't belive he founds her like he did. Getting up slowly as he heard her question "Coming to see you, why else would I be here?" he asked her. "I Hope I didn't ... you know startled you." he said as he was looking at her now with a smile.

"I didn't expect you to even be here." She said as she made sure the robe was still tyed on tightly before turning around to face him as her hair had been braided over to one shoulder. With him commenting he was wanting to see her it was sweet but not needed. Though she crossed her arms over her breasts with her looking down at the plush rugs where she run her toes through it. "So...How are you?"

"Heh well other then my ass hurting from the fall I think I be fine. What about you? I heard form Nick that you... met some one that might be to your liking, an elf to be a fact." he said as he wasn't sure what else to ask at the monment. This wasn't like him sense he seem to always have something to say but right now its hard for him. Oh hell with it, if he was going to lose her at lest put his heart into it and see for himself if she still wants him. "Ivy.. its true that I just came to see you and you alone. Hell Scarlet doesn't even know I'm here, even the guards dont have a clue as of yet I took one of there cloaks." he told her as played it by ear "Even if get coat and toss out of the castle here it still wouldn't change how I feel about you."

Ivy was gonig to tell him yes as he was the only Prince who caught her attention. Though what he said to her did hurt as she sat back in a chair with him admitting to the whole thing of him seeing her. "Nova, its true since Prine Soultar is the only Prince whose caught my attention." She said as she looked at Nova but got up to her feet walking to him with her slipping her hands into his own. "I find it romantic you came here and confessed but when the Ball is over you're going home with..." She said as she shook her head. "I can't play favorites and you know that."

"What you mean Nobles or princess dont have there own little girl toys by them all the time?" he asked though he was only joking and teasing her. He very much wanted to tell her he himself was a prince but wasn't if it was right to tell her now or when it was at the ball. He notice the neckless around her neck, he lightly pick it up to get a better look at it "this is from your mother I take it?" he asked her.

Ivy looked down at his hand seeing him touching the neckbut she stepped back from him removing it. from her neck and placed it back in the dark wooden box. "It is. I thought it'd be approperite it I wore it to the ball." She said as she looked down but it hit heras in how he found out about the Prince. "Let me guess Nickalie told you about the Elven Prince?" She asked ass she turned facing him from where she stood as she turned the robe parted over her legs revealing how slender they were. His whole story didn't add up and she's given him a chance to tell her the truth but he refused to do so. "Strange, you say you care about me but why does it feel like you and Scarlet are hiding something from me? Nickalie, will believe anything he's told. He hasn't figured out what happened between you and I the other night."

"Oh I wouldn't say he didn't know that we were up to something, it seems Scarlet and he had a chat that night and well it seems to found out that we were up to something. He even asked me how far we went, I only said as far as you wanted to go. I also told him I didn't take your virgintly ether which seem to eas him some. Still I think hes still protective of you which is good, though some times I think its more then just a freind type of thing." he said to her though he felt he had to give her something in order to have her trust him again or have some faith.

"There have been something we been keeping from you, I will admit to it. Theres a good reason for it as well, I am sorry to kept it from you but you be happy to know what it is at the ball." he told her. That alone might get her interest at the very least.

"What you TOLD HIM?!" She advanced on him. "I assumed that was a private matter. Who else knows?" She asked forgetting Nova couldn't be at the ball since it was invite only. "I can't believe you told him." She said feeling embarassed. "The reason I didn't peg him for fucking your friend is because I didn't want him invading my personal life." She said as she moved sitting down in a chair with her head in her hands. "Theres no way I can show my face now." She said now wondering if Nickalie had told her father about that night. "Neither of you as in you and Scarlet won't be at the ball. Its invite only." She said as she leaned back in the chair looking up at him as she felt hurt for him telling Nickalie about their small adventure.

"He figure it out on his own Ivy, I didn't tell him where we were or any detels of what we did! He was the one asking me a few questions and all I said was 'as far as she let me' meaning I didn't fuck you or anything like that or else well I think people would tell if we went that far." he said though kept his voice calm so not to let anyone else know he was in the room with her.

"As for the ball, heh I know is invite only. True that Scarlet wont able to get in but I have my way around it." he said though that was the only hint he would give her. He wanted to see her face she finds out hes a prince, almost the same way how he found out she was the princess. "Just do me a favor and not pick anyone until the end of the night, just not right away to get it over with if you know what i mean? Just.. trust me on this." he said to her as he couch down some so he was head level with hers and his face close to hers as well.

Ivy was leaning over one arm of the chair as he told her Nickalie already knew what happened. She still felt embarrassed about Nickalie asking him and he could have simply told Nickalie he couldn't tell him anything. "Nova, you could have told him it was none of his business if he wanted to know you could have told him to ask me." She said as she offered him another way of telling others not to ask. Though with him telling her not to pick anyone until the end of that night she sighed. "Alright. I'll amuse you ad I won't announce my choice until the end of that night." She said as she reached out cupping his cheek. There was hope in her eyes but she moved quickly away from him as she grabbed her bow and arrows.

Quietly she went to a large tapestry and pulled it aside revealing a secret room. Ivy slipped inside placing her weapons back in their proper place. Though it hit her as in why Nickalie hadn't asked and she did influence that. Coming out as she looked to Nova. "Sorry, I can't shake the feeling I failed and you admitting you told Nickalie....I guess I had a hand in that. Nickalie made a necklace for me years ago and if I wanted him to visit I just touch it and think of him. I haven't worn it since that night."

Nova watch as she put her bow way, he had to say it was a good move to have a place to put weapons and hidden them. One would never thought a princess would have a weapon at hand. "Heh really I think he would find out one way or a nother, he could use his magic on me to find out but he didn't and being that he haven't said anything to you about it must mean hes keeping it to himself. He worrys about you more then a freind should and in some ways I think he have feelings for you as well."

He told her as he came close to her again and put his hands on her sides, "But I belive he also want you to be happy so I trust he wouldn't dare tell your father about it and let you be with who ever you would want to be with. As for thinking I admitting to Nick don't worry about it, in a sense I was seeing that coming." he told her. "I have a surpirse for you but its only at the ball is when you'll get it, and I think you will like it. It's also the very thing I been hiding from you and thats why I want you to try to enjoy your night rather then picking right away if that make sense?" he asked her.

Ivy looked up at him as he spoke of the surprise but she didn't say anything about it. "Can we forget that please? I have strong feelings for you and this...Secret is making my heart ache even more." She asked as she looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Please?" She grabbed his robes as she really haven't talked to Nickalie with her just walking out the castle doors like it was normal thing for a Princess to be dressed in commoner's clothing. Though she met up with him to interview the suitors then left him with Nova and Scarlet to do as they pleased. "About Nickalie...He wanted the friends because of his training so I left it as that. There was a chance between me and him when we were teenagers but he expressed his was worried about his studys so I did what any friend could do...Killed any romantic feeling for him. I guess I get bit jealous that he fucks around as I figured he'd be my first in experimenting and such."She looked to Nova smirking. "You think I don't really know Nickalie enjoys his fucking around. He seems to keep forgetting I'm part cat."

Nova nodded to her about not talking about secrets and such, he couldn't help but laugh as she was telling him she knew what Nick been doing but he looks at her "He told me something about how he had a chance with you but decided not to, I didn't know it was him that killed anything you two would have felt for each other. In a way I can see why, he wanted to be more and maybe it was for you or he was afraid he would be pulled too to you and him becoming a mage that he didn't want you to feel worryed becuse hes gone all the time if that make sense?"

"And maybe in some way I got in his way, the way it sounds to me he wanted to be more then freinds with you but I guess he was too afraid you wouldn't. That and becuse you got interest in me he might have thought he miss his chance. But still I belive he wish you the best in ether way. Now for the fucky part..." Nova said as he was laughing a bit "I'll leave that alone." he said before calming down some and then kiss her very lips gently, hoping she wouldn't turn away form it.

God she wanted to turn Nova away but with him kissing her silent tears rolled down her cheeks as she returned the kiss. When it ended she pulled her lips back. "I imagine its going to be a he said she said story. I hate to say this but tonight is the last night we'd ever see eachother." Her voice was soft as if it pained her to speak the truth though Nickalie had the balls he could have stepped up and told her what was going on emotionally for him that involved her. Clearing her throat so she can speak clearly. "Its been a long day why don't you stay the night and when dawn comes you can take off. My iterviews with the suitors are done so the next few days I'll be stuck getting any fine details done."

Back
Top Bottom