Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (zellstantal and vampire07)

zellsantal

Star
Brightmoon, kingdom of the nekos but other race's live here as well such as elfs, dwarfs, humans and more. It was a kingdom that didn't hate race's and have live in peace with other kingdoms for many years. Markess, the king of brightmoon, only have one daughter sense his wife and queen Anna pass away shortly after giving birth to there daughter. Ivy was the name his queen have given her and Markess gave his word he would do his best to raise there child.

As the years gone by Ivy looked more and more like her mother though she have more of a fiery spirit then ether himself or her mother which was a good and bad thing all together. She trained more in the skills of a fighter which he seen nothing wrong with it sense one must able to handle on there own just in case war breaks out, which he hopes would never come in her life. But she been acting not like a princess but more like the commoners and that alone make him feal Ill for she never takes a bodyguard and she comes back looking as if she came out of a bar at the inn.

Today however he tryed to give her a wake up call, Ivy would be twenty years old and have yet to pick anyone to be her husben. He was kind enough to let her get marryed a little later then most women of her age would but in some ways he wish she would have picked some one already, one of noble blood that is. He just walked out of her chambers and locked the door behind him for he told her she would have until her birthday to decide who she would have. Markess told Ivy that four suiters would be coming to the kingdom but staying in defernt place's within the city. If she does't pick one of them he would pick some one of his choosing, that is only a month away. Markess hoped that he got though his daughter and that it would sink in that she must act better then some she have been if she would become queen someday.

Ivy tried to behave when she was a child but sooner or later she stopped and went her own direction. Her long snow white hair against her tanned skin and emerald eyes. Yet she looked human expect for her cat ears and fluffy tail. Today it felt like her father threaten her by forcing her to chose a husband within this month.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" She'd yell at him as she went out as a commoner to learn of the life as a villager to rule the land better. It seemed her father didn't understand as he locked her in her room. Her soft ears were back knowing he couldn't keep her in this room long as she knew her best friend would use his gifts to get her out of here. In minutes she slipped into the leather pants as it came up over her hips as her white tunic came down over her ample breasts. There was no way in hell she'd allow her father to run her life like this.

As she just finshing getting dress she could see on the small porche just outside her bedroom a puff of gray smoke. With the curtains covering the figure that was her porche but she would know who it is that would be there sense he was her best friend sense they were childen. Nickalie stood on the other side of the door waiting for Ivy to open it. Nick is a skilled mage from the order of Magi and always loved magic even when was a little kid. he stood about 5'8 foot and looked to be a then but not a weak young man with short light brown hair and dark brown eyes.

At one time some people thought that he and Ivy was getting closer then just friends but but they both agreed they just wanted to friends and nothing more then that. That and Nick really didn't wish to be king what so ever, its bad enough to keep up with all his mage training, that and he didn't want more power to be put in his head as other mage's have turned dark and always seeking more power.

Nickalie knew that Ivy was in trouble, again. He couldn't blame her but still her father still wants what is best for her and he couldn't blame her father for that ether. He waits now as he stood there by the door, he didn't want to just go right in sense she could be getting change for all he knew. He did that before and came close to claw him to death because of it, though he got a good look at her backside when she was naked in front of him which sometimes made him wonder if he wanted them to be just friends.

The day he accidently just walked in she had the shirt on and was pulling the slacks on. She slapped, smacked and clawed at him for not knocking. Even with them being close she never thought of them being more than friends. After getting her hair braided she stepped out seeing her friend. Not greeting him with a hello but wrapped her arms around his neck. "Lets go out of here...Please." She sad with her stepping back to look up at him with pleading eyes. She needed to get away to cool down before even seeing her father in the morning.

He seen the look in those eyes before and knew she needed something to get her mind off of things for a little while. Her father couldn't stop a mage like him for doing this, not really anything but he knew he was risking a lot when helping her like this "alright, after I drop you off I have to go for a little while, hopfuly your father wont notice your gone or else its my ass and i would hate to be away from my best friend." he said with a warm smile puting a hand on her arm and chanted a few words. In a few monments a grayish smoke covered them and next thing they knew they were outside the castle walls. "So whats going on with your father now?" he aske her.

With them appearing outside the castle walls she pulled herself from him to run off like always but he asked about her father. Sighing as she rubbed her temples. "Next month is my 21st birthday and he's giving me a month to find a suitor OR at the end of the month he'll pick one for me and I wouldn't have a say about it." She filled him in on the drama. "Nicky..." Nicky was her nickname for him. "I don't think he'd understad why I disappear like this. I mean venturing into the village to learn how they live. I know how royalty lives but not them. You can fill me in but you're not always around."

He could understand where she is coming from, it wasn't a bad idea to better understanding your own people if you walk among them but there are consequences which is what Nick believe her father is trying to tell her. To walk freely like that opens for others a chance to kiddnape or kill Ivy which Markess don't want to happen, its why she was aloud to learn on to fight. "I can see your point Ivy, But I can also see your father's. Your right in the fact you need to know your people but hes right in the fact if something happens to you people will be very sadden, even I would be and I some times worry about you. That and there be no heir to the throne which some of these other kingdoms might think of attacking if that happens. Your both right and wrong at the same time, I think he does know what your doing Ivy just he worrys about you and thats what fathers do. Hell my father was worryed that I would burn the magi tower or somthing and have to pay for the damage's. He still does but he worrys about me most of all." he said with a chuckle though trying to help cheere her up.

She giggled softly as she tried to imagine Nick burning the tower down even with powerful mages around. "I can see why he'd be worrried but I look like everyone else and very few know who I actually am. With the Knights patroling the village I do feel safe to walk out in the open." she said as she touched his cheek with a smile. "Besides my father is young enough to spawn another hell child." She laughed as she couldn't help to tease about herself being a hell child of the kingdom. Smiling as she slipped her hands into her pockets making her way into town not knowing one of the men who her father commented to be her suitor was there and wandering around like she was.

"Not all guards are that good, some of them of just as bad as some street thug. Just be carful ok, you might be a skilled fighter but even you have limits, becides even if he would have a nother daughter she still wouldn't be you." He told her as she was taking off, use the neckless to call me when your ready to go back to your room ok." he told her before he himself walk the other way.

As she walked she could tell it was starting to get dark out and the markit place's are starting to close up though a few open longer then others just in case for last minute shoppers. Unknown to Ivy a few men got there eye on her and start to fallow, though they made sure to stay away from the guards they still waited for the right monment to corner her.

Ivy was enjoying her time in the market place as she bought a loaf of bread to break in half with one child then she ate the other half. By the time it was getting dark she was heading back. Some or most of the knights were getting off duty and heading for the Tavern on the other side of the village. Though when she was further away one of the men rammed her into the alley way and into the back wall. Out of instinct Ivy punched hard hitting nothing but darkness. Cursing as she struggled but the guy grabbed her tail making her yell in pain though it was cut off short as he covered her mouth.

Four men quickly get Ivy into the allyway, while one got one arm and her tail whil the other grab hold of the other arm "my my what do we have here? Such a pretty kitty walking all alone, and not even a guard around to help you too." the man said with a smirk, this man had a foul break and the teeth were yellow as yellow can. The other three didn't seem to look at bad but still she could tell they have the same idea as the first man. They all looked as if they were thiefs or bandits of some type, they didn't seem that skilled ether but still it was four against one which wasn't fair odds.

A nother pulled out a dagger while the two that had her pind held her "Time to have some fun boys!" he said though just as he was about to cut her shirt off something hit man's head, a small stone to be a fact. Though small it still sting like hell. The man with the blade turned and the others looked as well. "Now now boys, that ain't a way to treat a lovely lady." A male voice could as he start coming out of the shadows of the ally way. The man himself was a Dragonborn, there about the same as the nekos but more dragon like then cat like. H stood about six feet by two feet tall, he looked thin with a bit of a muscular build. Reddish brown hair with a pair of short black horns fold back on his head and a pair of bright jade eyes. His skin was pal color and he had a long black tail that was around his waist like a belt. The dragonborn wore a black kimono tied around him by a red cloth belt.

Not many dragonborn were known here or live here for that matter sense they all most look like demons then that of dragons which angers them a lot if even calls them one. "This ain't your problem dragonborn, just walk away and there wont be no trouble." the man with the yellow teeth to the dragonborn as he start geting his own dagger out as well. "I have a better idea, why dont you let her go and we can forget we ever saw each other, becuse really I would hate to kick your sorry ass's for picking on a defenseless and... a dame fine looking neko." he said with a smile as he waited to see what they would do. "You know what I say? Screw you!" The man that was hit by the rock shouted and right away throwing his dagger at the dragonborn like it was a crossbow bolt. As the blade was just about to hit the dragonborns head he quickly bring up his hand and catch it by the hilt as it was an inch from his eye. The dragonborn then throw it the same way as the human did before but the target was at the man who had Ivy by an arm and tail. The Dagger hit the wall that was an inch from the man's face which made the guy let go and back away.

Ivy's heart was pounding as the men cornered her and pinned her. Her eyes went wide seeing the glint of the knife but she closed her eyes looking away until she heard that thin smack. Looking over to see a dragonborn standing there but her ears went back as he commented on her appearance. Once the man released her her mouth whipped around biting the man next to her getting him to release her. Smirking aas she kicked high making him double over.

Using him as a step up she kicked off his doubled over form and landed up on a ledge of a building that wasn't in use anymore. Thank god the men took time to train her but her heart was pounding from the encounter but out of reach she looked to the dragonborn wondering where did he come from.

Dragonborn seem glade that Ivy was alright as he gave her a smile though his eyes quickly darted in front of him as one of the men were coming at him. The same one that was giving the big talk, he came with a short sword at hand. The Dragonborn just grins as he quickly rush forword aswell, his tail came unwraped as he was already thinking of what he was going to do. As he gotten closer the humen swing at him in hopes to cut him in half but the dragonborn was hoping this human would do that, at that monment the dragonborn move to the rightside of the man making him miss him. At that monment the dragonborn gets his tail and wrap it around the man's leg and he punch the man on the side of the face, at the same time the dragonborn pulled his tail and yanking the human's leg behind him.

The man droped chest first onto the ground, he didn't seem to move after that but could hear a fant groan coming from him meaning he wasn't dead but in a hell of a lot of pain. Nova turn to the others which two looked at each other for a monment before running away, a second later the third quickly ran as well.

Ivy watched as the dragonborn seemed to move with ease. Curious as she watched his tail being used as a weapon but her eyes turned to the three men below her shortly darting away but in the distance she could see a blonde female elf moving down the street but her bow and arrows were on her back. Something about her held an air about her the said life experience.

The slender elven woman walked to Nova smacking him up side the back of his head. "Getting yourself in trouble again?" She asked as she often accompany him on his adventures. Scarlet sighed but noticed the young neko sitting on the edge of the roof. "Atleast help the girl down, shot off." She said as she gently nudged Nova forward as she was a few inches shorter than him.

Nova couldn't help but chuckle to Scarlet's comments, he and the elf been best of friends for as long he can remeber. They done many things together and she knew him better then most, they even beded each other a few time just for fun but being he is royal blood and though she is elven she wasn't high enough to marry him. But they weren't in love with each other, just friends with benefits. Nova was sent to the kingdom of Brightmoon becuse he was to pick a bride from this kingdom. His father the king of Rasa have been patient to let his son choice but over the years he haven't pick one yet.

His father gave him a choice, ether he would aten do the princess of Brightmoon's birthday party and try to win her over or any of the nobles in the kingdom to be his bride or his father would choice for him. Nova didn't like the idea but he asked if he could look into the kingdom his way which his father aloud, it made it easier for Nova. So he would pose as his own servant and to find out all he can about the nobles and the princess of brightmoon herself.

"Hey there, those guys didn't touch you or anything did they?" he asked as he got closer to where the neko was at. "Need a hand geting down Ms..." he was starting to ask but didn't know the woman's name as of yet but he hope she got the hint and waits to help her down if needed.

"Ivy." She said as she shifting into his hands but didn't notice Scarlet's eyes widen as on her lower back wass a cresent moon. When Ivy shifted on the ledge the shirt came loose.

Scarlet heard of the news of the child of a feline and human royal family. She even came to steal a glance at the infant after she was born. Scarlet looked to be around Nova's and Ivy's age but she was bit older. Though she enjoyed her fun with Nova but she was willing to let him go to find his own path like her. Scarlet covered her mouth seeing the two were playing a game.

"Thank you for the help. I wandered these streets before without trouble. I guess my friend was right or he set this up to help my father to get the point across." She said as she heard Scarlet's snicketing then felt a draft. Blushing as she tucked her shirt back into the slacks. Unlike those two she was a virgin and she never thought of having sex as the world around her held her attention. If she were to bed a man it would be someone she could trust, perhaps Nicky.

Nova couldn't help but notice the loose shirt Ivy had on, though didn't get a good look of her breast but still he had to say Ivy could very well have any man she wanted though she didn't look the type that would be taken that easy, more of a wild spirt even if she doesn't know it yet. "Well Ivy my name is Nova and its pleasure to meet you." he said as he gave a low bow to her. "Oh and who is your father and I dout thos men were acting in any way, if so there dame good ones." Nova said to her though his name was realy his middle name in which is hardly ever used so it was better using that when he is not as a prince. His full name is Recconess Nova Wildheart, he would leave his first and last name out and hope she wouldn't ask for it.

When he asked about her father she smiled softly. "His name isn't important." She said as she pulled away from him when she noticed he was trying to look at her breast. "I have to go." She said as she slipped her fingers around the necklace with her parting from the pair. "Nicky, ready to return home now....I mean right now."

Scarlet watched the young girl getting a good distance from the two but she moved to Nova's side smiling. "I think you met your first virgin my dear Nova." She teased him as she could tell who had experience and who didn't.

Nova looked at his elven friend as she said the neko was a virgen, at first his rose and about to ask who she would know but remeber she could tell who is and isn't a virgin "I was wondering why she was in a hurry to leave, that or she have a date with someone else. What do you think, could she tell us about the princess of brightmoon? I mean she seems to be part of the kingdom anyhow." he said though waited for Scarlet's reply.

In a few monments a puff of gray smoke appears then it quickly fades away only to have Nick standing infront of her. Nickalie could tell she was a bit dirtyer then he last seen her and wonder what she got into "what happen to you, looked like you were in a fight or something." he said.

Scarlet smiled as Nova asked if she knew of the Princess. "Why are you so worried. Don't I remember you saying you were just going to see her then continue on to find a hotter Princess to claim?" She nudged him with her hip to tease him but noticed Ivy talking to a mage. "I wouldn't worry about meeting the Princess. Enjoy this Kingdom while you still can before you meet her."

Ivy nodded to her friend. "I was...Four men jumped me but a Dragonborn helped me out." She said nodding to the man with the kimono robes and the elf standing next to him. "I just want to get home." She said as she looked to Nicky with her grabbing his robes.

Nova at that monment sounded more serious "I wish I could really, but you remeber what my father said. If i don't pick some one he will and I don't want to end up hooking up with some one I don't even know." he said to her but bring back his warm smile "Besides she would be more the last on my list to check out, but still it didn't hurt to find out some one who knew." he said to her before seeing a mage pop out of no where "Hmm wonder if thats her boyfriend." he said as he watch Ivy and her mage friend.

Nick blinked as he heard about the four men part and helped by a Dragonborn, he looked over her showder to get a good look at the two that were behind her. There was in fact a Dragonborn that look to be there age, that and a blood elf as well. Nick turn back to her "alright, guessyou had enough fun for one day huh?" he asked her before taking her arm and once more chanted a few words and they were coverd in smoke. they appear back at her porch.

Scarlet rolled her eyes seeing he seemed hooked on this one. "Stopped drooling." she said as she crossed her arms under her smallish breasts.

"I had enough fun for a week." She said with a weak laugh but felt like Nova's eyes were on her. Blushing as she tucked her fluffy tail against her ass as if to hide it from his eyes. With Nicky taking her arm they vanished and appeared on her porch. "Thank you." She said moving up on the tip of her toes kissing his cheek. "You're more than welcome to come in." She said with her entering her room seeing tea had been brought up. Her heart sank knowing her father knew she snuck out again. Grabbing a gown she slipped to a smaller room shutting the door. Silently she cleaned herself then was dressed in the night gown before walking out with her slipping a robe on. "How was your studys?"

Nova couldn't help but chuckle "well you want to head back to our inn and call this a night? Nova asked her as he turned and start walking though the ally way though he made sure he wasn't moving too fast of his elven freind "at lest you get to pick who you want at the end, but I still wish you luck for who you would find." he told her.

Seeing the tea on the table he had a feeling he would be hearing it in the morning but it be well worth it if Ivy decide to be more carful but then again she might still end up doing it again anyhow. He watch her as he came out only having the night gown, he can only hope that who ever she picks for her husben will love her dealy and respect her as well. Nickalie smile at her as she asked how was his studys "Oh you know the usual, half asleep because your bord and then wake up with you blow something up when doing half the spell." He said as he teased her "other then that its doing alright. So tell me about the Dragonborn you met, I never got to met one in person so its why I asked."

Sighing as Scarlet followed him since she had her own room. "I'm picky and you know that." She said as she followed behind him to the Inn. Though she moved past him. "Night, Nova. Remember enjoy the time you have here."

Smiling as she sat down undoing her braid then brushed her hair out. "He...Was impressive but like you I never met one before. Bit of a perv. When he was helping me down my shirt became loose and I think I saw his eye glancing at my breasts. Couldn't exactly smack him since he did get me out of a jam." She said with her looking at the cold tea. "Mind heating that up?" she asked with a soft smile as she liked to ask small favors of him to use his powers. In a way it was her getting him to practice more outside the classroom. "The elf with him seems to be his lover they seem to hold a special bond."

Once they got to the inn he could see already a few Dragonborn and elven guards siting on a table. Nova orderd them to just relax best they could and if something comes up he would let them know if he needed them. Once up the stars he heard what Scarlet said though he said nothing in return he still didn't like forceing himself or anyone jus to be with him, not in that way. He went to his room and trys to get some sleep before tomorrow, he did wonder though if he would met that neko again along with her mage friend or lover, which ever they may be.

Nick chuckles about how she was viewing the Dragaonborn though sounded like any male he have seen. "Well Ivy its hard not to look up a woman's shirt if they are given the chance. Yes even I might have though being we know each other i would try bing more respectful." he said to her as he put his hands on the tea pot it self and useing some fire magic on his hands to heat up the pot, soon enough the pot was steaming. "Heh I'll say I have use magic for many defernt things, even looking in the woman's changing room, before you say anything know that woman done the same thing to see what we guys are packing under our robes as we are them."

Back
Top Bottom