Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a LITERATE role-play! M/F & F/F!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqssa

Planetoid
Hello hello! :blush: I'm eighteen, a college kid, and almost ready for winter break.
I'm looking for a literate role-play, hopefully long term, and one with a person that's not like a robot. This is a huge thing for me. Say hi, be friendly. To be honest, despite the quality of the role-play, if the person I'm roleplaying with is stiff and awkward and can't say hello then… I'm highly discouraged to write a reply.

I'll write a few rules FIRST! If you can't agree to these (I don't think they're very strict at all) then I don't think we'd have a very successful role-play. ;w;.

- I'm NOT into 100% smut. At most, I'm 90%. See? Not bad! That's why I'm hoping for something long term, or at least well thought out. It's just meaningless without some kind of motive. It has to be interesting. People aren't always lovey dovey right from the get go. Have atypical characters. In depth, well thought out.

- Dominant / Submissive is not something that I can agree with 100% of the time. I just don't like defining a role-play or a character like that. Things can change.

- Quality role-play and quality role-play o n l y! I'm not picky with how great your vocabulary is but, to be honest, if you're writing flat and dull 2-3 sentences like I've seen a billion times, then it's not fun. Quality over quantity. I sound like a silly person but I'm a serious roleplayer!

- Please be nice. I'm a very nice person ;w;. I know it sounds mean, but don't be...creepy? I'm not sure how to word this any differently. But creepy people. Just no. Just happy, friendly OCC chats. Nothing friendlier than that.

- No animals!! Nothing too violent!! NO FUTA. I REPEAT, NO FUTA. Also, nothing mother/son, father/daughter. That doesn't suit me.

- Only PM or through a thread-- PM preferred

Here is a small list of genre's! I'm generally open to listening to a lot of options

-Historical settings--Everything from Medieval to twenty years ago * * *
-Modern is all right *
-Fantasy setting/different world * * *
-Magic elements! * * (Just nothing too much!)

(I have several plots that I'd be so happy to discuss with you so we can expand on it. These can be M/F or F/F!)
- Guard/Princess (or a noblewoman) **** (this topic can go anywhere, and I have a few ideas!)
- Tristan and Isolde-like story *
- A red-riding-hood-like story ***
- Ballerina/Manager (something like Black Swan) **
- Soldier/Nurse
- Master/Slave (not the typical kind, we'd just have to think of something to make it specia)
- Stranded Island **
- Something set up like a classic fairy tale story *** (but something that we'd change in terms of plots, etc.)
- Masseuse/Customer
- More to come! Just suggest away. I'll put up plots in a little bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom