Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Can't Help Myself... [ Outsane x Noodlesoup ]

"You should have seen Ruth. Her cum flew across the room after a whole two days of non-stop torture. Lilith's cum squirted quite a ways but only because she's a born slut even if she was an angel. She broke after just an hour." He laughed, enjoying the nostalgia of past torture sessions.

Amelia raised her eyebrows high as he told her and she laughed a little. "Well. Wetness isn't everything," She said with a smile. A hand moved up to his arm and she stroked it lightly. "Why do you do this? It can't be just for the sex because you give us breaks and let us share each other..." She glanced up to him, wondering if delving into this part of his life wasn't permitted.

Normally, Lance would ignore her question but he felt she deserved a few details. "To be honest, it's the sensation of control. And...I'm one of the rare demons who take good care of their pets. Most fuck them to death or something like that. I'm a very caring, nurturing demon, believe it or not." He pauses then whispers. "Do NOT tell Lilith or Ruth. You get to know because you're my challenge pet." He said, winking.

She looked down as he spoke, listening to his words. A small smile creased her features and she glanced up to him. Amelia swallowed a little and leaned up, kissing his cheek lightly and briefly before moving back down and whispered back. "I can tell. I guess I'm lucky I got stuck with you, then." As he ordered her not to tell the other girls, she grinned and nodded. "Of course, I wouldn't dare tell them anything. I like keeping secrets." She laid her head back against him and stared at the wall opposite them, still working to get her breathing settled.

Lance laughed, then turned her face to look at him. "Don't get too comfy though. Disrespect me again and I won't go so easy on you. But for now, yes. You are very lucky, pet." He said, putting extra emphasis on the word pet. She really was his pet. Maybe his trouble pet, but it was like a puppy who gets into the garbage. Yes, it's annoying, but you can't help but love it even more.

She furrowed her brows a little as he called her pet. She still wanted hi to refer to her with her name, like he did with the other girls occasionally. Maybe Ruth would tell her how to get that. Amelia smirked a little while staring into his eyes. "After this little... experiment... I think I know my boundaries." Sure, she'd still push them, but that's where she'd get her satisfaction from.

From behind Lance, Ruth began to stir a little and groaned. Clearly she was sore from Lilith, who still remained unconscious. Their sexfest must have really worn her out.

Lance turned and smiled. "Morning, pet. I've decided that our newest recruit has learned her lesson and so her punishment was cut short. It's too bad, I would have liked her to suffer a little more." He winked at Amelia, then moved over a little so he could reach Ruth and run a hand down her cheek. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Amelia discretely smiled at him, then, hid it from Ruth. She didn't want the other girls to know her "agreement" with Lance. She didn't want them to think he was playing favourites with her already. Not yet at least.

Ruth smiled groggily and leaned into her master's touch. "Mmmm. That's good," she said in regards to Amelia learning her lesson. "I enjoyed myself. Perhaps a little too much." Ruth then giggled a little and looked down to Lilith.

"I think she enjoyed herself the most." She said while stroking Lilith's side, only to be responded with her grunting and turning onto the side she stroked.

Lance chuckled at Lilith. "She always does this. She never knows when to quit." He leaned over and picked up her small body, bringing her over to his side and kissing her forehead. He looked back at Ruth. "Ruth, why don't you cuddle with Amelia a little? You're always so motherly with the pets." He said with a smile as he continued to dote on Lilith as she slept. There was a certain role everyone had. Lilith was the adorable little kitten that master doted over as long as she was good. Ruth was almost like a mother figure to Lilith, but she was nowhere near Lance's equal, as she still had to beg for her pleasure.

Lilith continued to rest, completely undisturbed by being moved. Perhaps she sensed being close to Lance, as she smiled a little in her sleep. Unfortunately, Amelia's limbs felt like jelly so she couldn't move well. She protested. "I'm quite fine just... staying here. Don't need any cuddles." She didn't want to seem weak.

Ruth chuckled and crawled over to her and picked her up, dragging her over to where she was and wrapping her arms around her. Amelia was practically smooshed between her breasts as Ruth cuddled with her. "I know you're too tired to move, Amelia. No need to hide it," she said while stroking her hair. "I've wanted to know, what ranking were you in God's army?"

Amelia glanced up to Ruth. She paused a moment before sighing. It wouldn't do any good to lie, and she knew she had to answer. "Archaic..."

Ruth gasped loudly and clutched Amelia closer. "Oh my dear little angel!" Amelia winced, her sore body being strained now with Ruth's grasp.

Lance grinned at Ruth and Amelia. "Ruth, go a little easier on her. She's got to be sore." He said, turning back to look down at Lilith. He reached down and gently tugged at her cock, dislodging it from her crotch with a little pop that he hoped didn't disturb her. "My sweet little pet." He mumbled, pulling Lilith closer as he stroked her wings.

"Oh, of course, master," Ruth said while relaxing her hold on Amelia, causing her to gasp a little for air as it had been squeezed from her. "You must be hungry. I think breakfast is a bit cold, so I'll go make us something to eat! What would master like?" Ruth asked while sitting up.

"Amelia, will you come help?" She asked eagerly. Amelia shook her head, draping an arm over her eyes and said. "I really can't. I need to get the feeling back in my legs. I think those will take a while." She hid a small smile from Ruth by that point.

Lilith's face scrunched up and she groaned as her cock was removed. She turned more to her master and clung onto him, like a small child to her teddy bear.

Lance smiled down at his cute little angel cling to his strong chest. He pulled Amelia over to his side and cuddled up to both of them lovingly. "Sorry there's no help for you today Ruth. Surprise me. And nothing too extravagant please. No need to try so hard." He said with a smile, pulling both his pets against him. He turned to Amelia. "Look at Lilith, she's always so helpless." He said, feeling her push her face lightly against his side.

"Of course!" She said while turning around. Just before Lance pulled her closer, Amelia leaned up a little and slapped Ruth's ass, then she was pulled to Lance's side. Ruth turned around in surprise and Amelia pointed at Lance. She giggled and crawled off the bed, swaying her naked ass in front of them and walked down the stairs to start cooking.

Amelia lifted her head and rested her arm on his chest and her chin on her arm as she stared at Lilith. "She's cute when she's asleep and not pulling my hair out," she murmured with a small smile. The smile vanished and she glanced to Lance. "I know I'm not in a position to make requests, master, but I have to ask that you please not tell Lilith what my ranking was... She seems like the type of girl who'd get really jealous about it..." She glanced back to her and frowned a little. Ruth was already going to treat her differently and that was something that couldn't be helped.

Lance looked a little confused. "Sure, but what's so special about Archaic angels? Is it a very high rank?" He asked, hoping the answer was yes. that way he could brag even more.

She pursed her lips a little. "We're a level below God," Amelia responded quietly. "We're the oldest line of angels. The only thing holding us back from being gods is the simple fact that there can only be one God." Her cheeks burned and she glanced away. She knew he'd relish in that information.

He grinned widely down at her. "Then doesn't that make me higher than a goddess?" He inquired, winking down at her playfully. "Haha, not that I would ever try that again. I'm sure you were just taken by surprise and NOT a total slut from the beginning, right?" He teased.

"This goddess, yes," she said with a sly smirk up at him. Amelia closed her eyes and sighed. "Heaven got boring. It was the same thing day in and day out. When I heard God was going to send some one down in a sort of rescue mission for his two missing angels, I volunteered. He warned me about you and I got curious. Of course, once I was on Earth I completely set my mind to just getting you and getting out. I was too cocky, though. I was outsmarted." She said while staring up at the ceiling, her fingertips tracing her lips a little as she thought.

"Well, now you're better off for it. No one will ever find us and we'll all be fucking together forever." He said, kissing her forehead and then moving back to Lilith and tickling her nose playfully. "Eternal paradise means nothing goes wrong and that means nothing changes. Of course it'd get boring for someone as perverted as you."

Amelia closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead and smiled a little. Her eyebrows raised slightly at his last words. "I was quite fine without sex until you came along, my good sir," she said. "Now you've gone and gotten me addicted. I think it was the fact that it was frowned upon when I tried to stir up shit in Heaven. I like being a little bit difficult..." Her hand glided along his chest and down hist stomach methodically. She moved it dangerously close to his crotch area before pulling back up with a devious smirk.

Lilith twitched her nose and rubbed it, turning around and growling a little with displeasure.

Lance chuckled as Lilith turned away, wrapping his arms around her to prevent her from moving away too far. "Oh, don't be like that, pet. Master wants to wrap you in love." It was then that he felt Amelia's hand and smirked as she pulled away from his crotch. "Y'know, maybe you need to be punished for a few more days? You don't seem to have learned your lesson." He warned slyly.

"Hmm. A few more days of torturous ecstasy followed by the hardest cumming of my life or settling with more hours of fucking and sometimes having a powerful orgasm," she said in a mock thoughtful tone. "Unfortunately I don't think my body could handle it so soon. I still feel like mush and you'd probably get bored with me quickly. Maybe you'd settle for a heartfelt apology?"

Just then, Ruth came in through the door holding a tray of dishes, sandwiches and some cut fruit with whipped cream. "Here we go," she said in a sing-song voice, putting the tray on the bed beside them. Ruth carefully crawled onto the bed and sat down beside Amelia while smiling at her. Amelia's cheeks burned slightly and she said. "Ruth, please." She could already tell how things were going to change.

Lilith stirred a little as Lance wrapped around her and she turned around in his hold and hugged onto him. "Master..." She sighed, now slightly awake. Amelia and reached over and grabbed a sandwich and began to eat it while Ruth waited for everyone else to have one first.

Lance grabbed a sandwich and ate it, grabbing one to hang in front of Lilith's nose. "Lilith, baby, time to eat." He whispered, pulling her closer. "If you don't eat all your food you won't have the energy to fuck with master." He smiled back at Ruth and gave her a thumbs up. "Delicious by the way. Now cuddle with Amelia, she's still lonely." He ordered, laughing. He knew it would make Amelia uncomfortable but she'd have to get used to it sometime.

"I-I'm fine, actually, I don't need to be-" Amelia started, but was cut off when Ruth grabbed her and held her closely, squishing Amelia between her breasts. Amelia huffed a little, allowing Ruth to cuddle with her as she laid them both down onto the bed.

Lilith shook her head groggily and rubbed her nose. She then opened her eyes and noticed Amelia first off. "Oh, has she been broken already?" She asked with a sleepy tone. Lilith glanced over to the plate of sandwiches and quickly snatched one of her favourites and began to eat it quickly. Having skipped breakfast and fucked herself tired, she was famished; starved, even.

Lance laughed, pulling Lilith up onto his lap so his cock was wedged between her thighs teasingly. "Yes, she knows what she did was wrong and it'll never happen again." He said softly into Lilith's ear, his cock throbbing against her clit. "You were a very good girl today, Lily, fucking your big sister so roughly." He praised her, kissing her neck.

Back
Top Bottom