Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Can't Help Myself... [ Outsane x Noodlesoup ]

Once Lance had moved them both, Lilith curled up and fell asleep from exhaustion while Amelia stayed awake, glancing down at herself. What she did was uncharacteristic, but hot. She shifted a bit, taking deep, shaking breaths. She had fucked a demon and was laying with him and his other two pets. How much longer would she have until she completely broke and became as dependant on his cock as they were? She felt tainted. Literally. She began to sit up to go find the bathroom and clean herself up, trying her best not to disturb the other girls.

Lance was about to stop Amelia but Lilith clung closer to him in her sleep, so he let Amelia clean up, knowing she couldn't leave the house without him as long as she had his mark. "Come back soon, your sisters will miss you." He called after her, smiling. He cuddled Lilith and Ruth closer, kissing each of their cheeks.

Amelia glanced behind her when he called out to her. Both women stirred a bit, but didn't wake up. She frowned and explored around the house until she found the laundry room. His clothes were neatly folded in a basket. She dug through it until she found a decent shirt. It was long enough that it would cover more than the dress had, thankfully. She searched for pants or shorts, but didn't find any. Sighing, she went to the washroom and turned on the shower, letting it run until it was hot. She glanced over to the window and walked towards it, opening it and sticking her hand out. A shock ran up her arm, causing her to yelp and pull back from the window. She sighed, knowing she shouldn't have gotten her hopes up.

Amelia quickly washed up with the supplies in the shower and got out, drying herself off and drying her hair off as best she could since she couldn't find a hair dryer. She put the shirt she found on buttoning it up and tugging down on it so she was decently covered. Amelia looked at herself with her wings out and sighed. She hid her wings, not feeling much like an angel any longer.

She walked down the stairs slowly and over to the couch where she sat rigidly and placed her hands on her legs, holding an inner conflict with herself over whether she should lay with them or on the couch by herself.

Lance waits patiently, saving Amelia's spot until he saw her sit on the couch. He was somewhat disappointed at her change in attire but decided a compromise was in order. "I won't punish you for changing without my permission if you'll lay with your sisters and I." He said, a slight hint of a threat in his voice.

Amelia swallowed a little and asked in a quiet voice. "What punishments do you do?" If she was going to try and battle him along the way, she'd need to know just what kind of hell to expect when he got upset with her.

Lance sighed and snapped his fingers, causing a deep burning sensation in Amelia's chest. He snapped his fingers again, ending the sensation. Her brand ceased glowing and he patted the spot next to him. "Come, pet." He said, his smile slowly disappearing.

Amelia's eyes widened and her pupils shrank as the pain came to her chest. She curled up and clutched her chest and fell onto the floor, catching herself with her hand. As quick as it came, the pain was gone. She panted, shaking slightly. The pain didn't linger, but the memory of it did. As he spoke again, Amelia turned to look at him.

Taking one long breath, she reluctantly crawled over to him and laid back down at his side, facing away from him. She didn't much feel like facing the demon who hurt her just seconds ago.

Lance pulls her close and whispers. "You know I hate doing that. I've only ever done it to these two once. Please don't disobey me again." He said, kissing her cheek as he comforts the still sleeping pets.

Amelia only sighed and squinted slightly as he kissed her cheek. Did she know he hated doing that? What did she know about him other than he wanted to fuck? She breathed evenly finally and tucked herself into a ball and murmured, "Good night." and closed her eyes, furrowing her brows and frowning as she forced herself to sleep.

"Sweet dreams." He said, closing his eyes. Soon they were all asleep, a heap of lustful heat on the floor.
---
The next morning, Amelia awakes to Lilith shaking her while the sound of sizzling bacon fills the house, along with the sweet scent of eggs. Lance sat on a recliner nearby, smiling as Amelia awoke. "Good morning, pet. Lilith insisted you be awake before ten o'clock. I think she wants to play."

Amelia sat up and rubbed her eyes, glancing around the room. So it wasn't some horrible nightmare? She groaned and turned to Lilith who stared at her with an interesting look. As Amelia tried to move away, she realized how stiff she was from sleeping on the floor. "I'm... I'm not in the mood to play. I'm pretty stiff..." she said.

Lilith grinned and held her down from moving and said. "Well, we'll just have to limber you up then."

"And how do you propose we do that? I-I'm sure rubbing our pussies together isn't exactly that satisfying." Amelia protested, hoping to dissuade Lilith. She smiled and stretched her leg under the couch and pulled out the cock replica and twirled it in her fingers, piquing a brow at Amelia. "Oh... Wh-where's Ruth? I'm sure she'd be up for that again." She said.

"Ruth's cooking breakfast, silly." She said with a grin.

Lance sat there, amused by Lilith. He looked at Amelia and smiled slyly. "Now, who could have given her such an idea. Oh well, Amelia, I suggest you do as she says. She is a natural born slut and will rape you if she has to. She was by far the easiest to train."

Lilith licked her lips and pushed Amelia down onto the floor and straddled her stomach, keeping her pinned. "Well. How would you like me to fuck you? Should I reattach this and bang you like the master does or should I use it as a dildo?"

"I-I'd much rather you not use it on me and let me just go have breakfast..." Amelia said, trying to move out from under her.

Lilith giggled and glanced back to Lance. "How would master like to see his pets fuck?" She asked.

Lance grinned. "How about you fuck her doggy style? Amelia loooooves that." He mewed, going into the kitchen to find Ruth in nothing but an apron. He slaps her ass and leans in close, whispering in her ear. "Whatcha making, pet? THere's about to be a show in the other room if you'd like to get wet."

Lilith smiled and nodded, moving over and forcefully pushing Amelia onto her front and moved behind her, grabbing her hips so she couldn't move away. "Lilith, don't!" She said.

"It's okay, Amelia. It'll be just like master is fucking you. It'll feel the same, I promise." She said while inserting the replica into her slit. It attached instantly as if it hadn't been removed before. She giggled and positioned the head at Amelia's slit opening and pushed against it. "Hmm. Should I tease you a little or just bang you hard?"

Amelia panicked slightly. "A-At least let me get wet a little!"

"Mmmm. Baby, you're already soaking." Lilith said while sliding her dick into Amelia's pussy slowly, causing her to moan and cry out. She felt extremely sensitive from the abuse she took yesterday. Lilith exhaled slowly. "Your pussy is so much tighter than Ruth's. It's too bad I couldn't feel how tight you were as a virgin. Master must have been very pleased." Lilith began to thrust into Amelia slowly; agonizingly slow, causing Amelia to moan and squirm, trying to get her to thrust faster.

Ruth giggled as her master slapped her ass and she glanced to him while smiling. "I'm making your favourite, master. Although I think we're fresh out of virgins," she giggled again and raised her eyebrows. "Oooo. Is Lilith breaking in Amelia too? I want to watch."

Lance grabbed onto Ruth's tits from behind, kneading them roughly. He let her head fall back and rest on his shoulder as he led her slowly to the living room, sitting on the recliner and lying back in it, Ruth lying down on top of him, watching Lilith and Amelia as she gets her tits groped. "Are you enjoying the show?"

Ruth gasped as he began to roughly play with her breasts. She put both her hands on his arms as she began to breathe deeply, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation. Ruth followed him willingly to the chair and laid back against him, humming. She glanced down and watched the two women go at it and she chuckled. "It looks great, master. I'm getting wet from watching..." Which was true, already her pussy was beginning to soak itself and pulse with want.

"Do you want me to go faster, baby?" Lilith asked, running her fingertips down Amelia's spine and causing her to shiver and gasp while still sliding in and out of her slowly. Amelia only nodded, so Lilith grabbed her hair and pulled on her, causing her to cry out. Lilith let go instantly. "Sorry baby. I'm just so used to fucking Ruth... you'll have to beg me to go faster. Beg me like you mean it."

Amelia dropped her head down and whispered, "Always begging..." She squirmed again as Lilith's cock slowly slid into her and moved back out. "Please, Lilith. Fuck me hard with your cock! Fuck me hard and fast. Fuck me until you fill me with your cum!" Lilith grinned and licked her lips and began to thrust against Amelia harder, clinging on to her ass to help get in deeper harder.

She squeezed her eyes shut and turned away from Ruth and Lance, pretending they weren't there watching. She forced back her moans and clenched her fists. An idea came to her and she opened her eyes a little. Amelia released a moan she was holding back and got up on her hands, arching her back inward and dropping her head back. "Ohh Lilith! Your cock feels so much better than master's. You're way better with a dick than he is."

Lilith looked at Amelia with surprise and slapped her ass hard, causing Amelia to flinch. "Don't say that about master! His cock feels better!"

Amelia dropped back down to the floor and smiling, biting her finger and said playfully. "I'm sorry. I can't help myself when you're inside me, Lilith. You make me go wild." Lilith continued to pound insider her, with all the force she had, but Amelia kept lifting her hips slightly so she didn't get a very hard thrust in.

Lance was playing with Ruth's tits when he heard Amelia's comment about him. He laughed out loud and licked Ruth's ear. "Excuse me, pet. I need to teach our newcomer a lesson." He whispered, getting up slowly and laying Ruth back down onto the chair. "Wait for me. This won't take long." He assured her, moving over to where Lilith and Amelia were.
He kneeled down near Amelia's head and lifted her head to look at him. He looked at Lilith and smiled. "Don't worry, pet. Keep fucking her with everything you've got. I'll handle her punishment." He turned back to face Amelia, taking in her expression of absolute ecstasy. "Normally, I would take away all your sex privaleges but Lilith didn't do anything wrong. So I'll wait till she cums. Then you'll be punished. But not with pain." He grins widely, leaning down to whisper. "Now, I would usually fuck you non-stop for a week, but I think that would be more of a reward. So once Lilith is done with you, you'll get no sex from Anyone for a week." He stands up and moves back to Ruth, a finger stroking her soaked pussy. "And to make sure you understand what you're missing, everyday I'll force you to watch me fuck these two senseless."

Amelia looked at him in the eye, breathing heavily. Lilith continued to pound into her pussy as Lance spoke to Amelia. When he was done and moved away, Lilith pushed even harder against Amelia, forcing her down again and she shouted. "Good! I'm not broken yet! You haven't gotten me addicted yet!" She squeezed her eyes shut and grimaced as Lilith continued harder against her. As Amelia's pussy began to tighten, Lilith pinched her skin, causing her to cry out.

"Oh no, baby. You don't get to cum. You've been bad." Lilith purred. Amelia whined a little as Lilith's cock struck her sweet spot and was pinched again. In a matter of moments, Lilith's cock exploded inside Amelia, filling her up to the point of overflowing and causing both women to gasp. Lilith thrusted inside Amelia a few more times before pulling out. Amelia rolled onto her side and panted for air.

Ruth smiled when he came back and gave a soft moan as he played with her pussy a little. She glanced back to Amelia with a bit of sympathy, but knew better than to say anything after her master made a decision.

Lance grins, a finger entering Ruth's pussy. "What do you think, Ruth? Non-stop fucking or sex embargo? Which would make her suffer more do you think?" He asked. Ruth was his first pet and she knew all about the business he involved himself in, so on occasion he'd ask her for her opinion on matters involving punishment. He continued to finger her as she thought about it, glancing back at Amelia occasionally.

Amelia lifted herself up and turned to Ruth imploringly. The two women held each other's gazes a moment before Ruth looked up to Lance, then back to Amelia. She held back her enjoyment a moment as she thought, then laid back, closing her eyes and moaned. She said, "I think we need to break her first before we deprive her of sex." Ruth squirmed a little, wanting more from her master.

Amelia dropped her head in defeat and panted. "Ruth... no..."

Lilith bit her lip and suggested. "Maybe we should fuck her but deny her orgasms?"

Lance thinks a moment, then grins. "Very good idea Ruth." He pats her on the head, shoving another finger inside her. He turns back to Amelia and Lilith, patting Lilith on the head at her idea. "Lilith, Ruth, what would I do without you? I think it's time we showed Amelia the bedroom." He said, picking Amelia up and grinning. "Don't worry, pet. Once you're broken you'll feel incredible."

As Ruth groaned having another finger inside her, Lilith smiled and gave Amelia a wicked glare. As Lance picked Amelia up, she glared away from him and said. "I doubt it and I'm not your pet. I'm Amelia."

Ruth and Lilith followed behind Lance and Ruth said. "Amelia, don't fight it so m-"

Amelia quickly interrupted. "I don't want to hear it, traitor!" As the words came out, she felt sick saying them. Ruth frowned slightly, but kept quiet.

Lance frowned at Amelia, visibly disappointed. "Be nice, pet. You don't want to be punished any more severely than you already are. That's when the whip comes out." He grinned, walking up the stairs and into a bedroom. It had everything you'd expect in a bedroom though it was dimly lit and had a bed big enough for 8. The bathroom was equally huge with a massive jacuzzi. Lance puts Amelia down on the bed and immediately pins her there. "Welcome to the bedroom. You'll be spending the next week in here."

Seeing him disappointed twinged at Amelia. She growled and turned away from him, pretending not to hear his comment about the whip. How far could she go before that happens? What other punishments did he have? As she laid on the bed, she stared up at him with a frown and said. "A bed, finally."

Ruth crawled onto the bed along with Lilith. Ruth looked sadly down at Amelia while Lilith smiled and asked. "What do you want us to do, master?" It was obvious she wanted the punishment to begin for Amelia and she was eager to share in it.

Back
Top Bottom