Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Can't Help Myself... [ Outsane x Noodlesoup ]

Lance smiled at his handiwork as Amelia nearly collapsed. Then Lilith stirred and he decided to have some fun with her. Carefully and quietly he moved over to her and kneeled, whispering in her ear. "Lilith, this is master. You should keep dreaming, and I know just what you should dream about." He said in a honey laced voice. He reached down and inserted a finger gently inside her. "Dream of fucking your master all day and all night, all alone." He said, hoping to influence her dreams.

Lilith opened her mouth and moaned breathlessly, her pussy already reacting to Lance's stimulation. As he spoke, a voice rang in her dreams and she began to change the course of her dreaming. She moved a little and hummed, her hips beginning to gyrate as her dream became more realistic to her.

Amelia managed to sit up and regain control of her breathing and she listened to Lance speak. He took care of his slaves. At least there was that silver lining. Plus the sex was amazing. She looked down at her trembling hands in her lap and exhaled. How long would it take her to get used to this?

Ruth sat to the side, watching her master work on her sister and bit her lip, waiting patiently for more attention.

Lance kept on fingering Lilith, starting to speed up ever so gradually, wondering what she was dreaming about. "Oh look, Lilith, Ruth is coming, and she's spreading her pussy lips wide all for you. Hurry and fuck her now, you just got a nice big dick coming out of your pussy." He coaxed the image into her head, loving the image of futa Lilith fucking Ruth. Soon he looked over at Ruth and waved her over, pointing at his filthy, cum covered cock.

Lilith moaned and buckled her hips up into the air. "Y-Yes master... I'll fuck Ruth." She murmured in her sleep as her hips slowly made thrusting movements.

Ruth quietly moved over to Lance and whispered, "Does master want me to clean off his cock first?" Of course, she didn't mind either way.

Meanwhile, Amelia sat with her back against the couch and listened quietly to what was happening behind her, finding herself wondering what it would be like to be fucked by a woman with a cock.

((would you like me to play off of this "Futa" angle? ;) ))

Lance nodded to Ruth's question and thrusted his fingers into Lilith's pussy faster. "Oh Lilith, you're making Ruth cum so hard. She loves your big cock, and she's cumming all over it's, making it nice and shiny with juice. Do you love her?"

((Sure. I'm already doing all kinds of stuff I've never done before. Lol. Also, this is gonna be my last post tonight unless I can sneak away.))

Ruth smiled and leaned over, her tongue guiding his cock into her mouth and she took him in entirely, his cock down her throat, but she didn't gag. He got her past that long ago. She sucked on him while he was in her mouth, her tongue rubbing all over his cock. She slowly pulled away and licked the part of his cock she couldn't get to when her mouth was wrapped around it. When she was done, he was completely clean.

She made panting moans as Lance's fingers slid in and out of her faster. Lilith writhed, her pussy starting to tighten up a bit and she said, "Yes! Cum Ruth... I love Ruth. I want to feel her cum."

((kk, I hope you can sneak away. ^^))

Lance plunged his fingers inside Lilith, knuckle deep inside her as he swirled them around inside her. He cast a little curse inside her and he felt her cum hard around his fingers. He pulled them out and waited. Sure enough, out of Lilith's pussy grew a cock. It slid slowly out of her then curved up and stood tall and proud as it jutted from between her legs. It was completely identical to Lance's cock in shape and size. He flicked it once, making it sway back and forth as he jolted Lilith awake.

((Couldn't sneak away. Sorry! D: On the bright side. I'm here alone all day so unless I'm cleaning I can respond.))

Lilith woke up with a gasp and held onto her newly formed shaft in surprise. She panted a little while staring at it and began to stroke it with both her hands. Lilith curled up and moaned to the sensation as her cheeks began to burn up again. From her own stimulation, a bit of precum leaked out of the tip. "M-Master," she stammered. Ruth stared in awe at Lilith's cock and Lilith turned to look at her. "Master. Can I fuck Ruth?" She asked hungrily, still stroking her cock.

Amelia covered her mouth and stared at the floor in shock, piecing together what happened by what was being said.

Lance smiled and pet Lilith's head. "Of course you can, Lilith. Master will make all your dreams come true." He said, looking at Ruth. "And Ruth would be happy to accept your new cock."
He turned and found Amelia, picking her up into his arms. "We can't let them have all the fun, can we?" He spoke seductively, his cock hard and wanton.

Lilith smiled and quickly moved over to Ruth, pushing her down on the floor and sliding her cock along her wet slit. Both women breathed anxiously while Lilith continued to smile down at Ruth. "You like it rough right, Ruth? I can be rough, just like master is," Lilith spoke with an airy voice, almost whispering to her. Ruth nodded, moving her hips with Lilith trying to force Lilith's cock into her pussy. The smaller angel giggled and moved back and moved back a little, grabbing Ruth's ass and holding it up so she could force herself deep into her pussy. Ruth moaned loudly and arched her back, her wings curved a little as well while Lilith leaned down and bit on her nipple. Lilith rubbed their hips together while deep inside Ruth, causing her to moan again. Lilith panted heavily and said. "This is what you feel like when master fucks Ruth. Your pussy feels so good, Ruth baby. I can barely control myself." She then began to thrust forcefully into Ruth's pussy, squeezing her ass and biting and sucking on her nipple.

As they started, Amelia covered her ears and shuddered. She couldn't believe that was actually happening. Once Lance picked her up and spoke to her, she felt her body react instantly and cursed herself silently for it. With just his words he could already make her want, how easy could she be? In a desperate attempt to avoid the inevitable, she said. "I've... I've already cum twice, m-master. I think I'm done for today." She spoke quietly so the other two wouldn't hear, knowing they would probably get angry at her turning down their master's offer.

Lance frowned at her. "Y'know, pet, I'm disappointed. We'll have to work on your endurance training." He grinned widely, laying her down on the couch and pushing the head of his cock against her virgin asshole. "And while we're at it, we should break in this hole." He pushed hard, forcing his giant cock into her ass, making it about halfway before stopping. Luckily for Amelia, Lance's cock was pumping his magic precum into her, numbing the pain and replacing it with pleasure. He looked over at Ruth and Lilith and laughed. "Make sure you pound her nice and hard, Lilith. I fuck her till she passes out."

Amelia's eyes went wide with panic as she felt his cock against her asshole. She knew pleading wouldn't work, but still she did it. "No! Ah!" He pushed in before she could say anymore, causing her to cry out in shock. As his precum set in, she instantly lost herself in the pleasure and moaned, writhing to the sensation of her ass being stretched wide for his cock. The pleasure was intense. She looked down at his cock only half way in. If he was going to do this, then she was going to make sure he would remember it. It wouldn't be just another fuck with one of his pets.

"Yess. Master, fuck my tight asshole," she moaned, wrapping her legs around his hips and moving her hips so she was sliding along his cock.

Lilith slammed harder into Ruth's pussy, their hips slapping together loudly from her force. She let go of one of Ruth's ass cheeks to reach up and grab her other nipple and began to squeeze on it hard and pull on it, causing Ruth to cry out in pure pleasure. Her other hand slapped Ruth's ass hard and she smiled. She could feel Ruth's pussy tighten around her and she grinned. "That's right, Ruth baby. Cum for me." She purred. As Ruth climaxed, Lilith continued to fuck her hard, not stopping until she finished too. Ruth moaned loudly and clawed at the floor, trying to hold on until Lilith was done.

Lance was pleasantly surprised at how dedicated Amelia became to pleasuring him. He grabbed her ass and pulled her all the way onto his cock, burying himself balls deep inside her. "You really want to be my #1 pet, don't you?" He asked, teasing her as he pulled back slowly.

She clenched her teeth and lifted her ass slightly as she arched her back. Amelia gazed at him, breathing deeply and steadily with a strong lust in her eyes. "I will be your number one pet," she whispered firmly. Amelia began to move her hips so his cock moved inside her, stretching and poking around inside her ass.

Lilith glanced behind her to Amelia and Lance for a brief moment before she gasped. Ruth's pussy pulsed and tightened around her thrusting cock again. She turned back to her and saw she was about to cum again. She giggled and said. "Oh my. So soon? You must really love my cock, don't you Ruth? Alright. We'll come together this time." Lilith gave several more strong thrusts, working her hips as hard as they would go. Ruth's eyes rolled back as she climaxed again around Lilith's cock. Lilith released hard inside Ruth, both women panting as Lilith let go of Ruth and sank down, laying on her and trembling from exhaustion. Ruth had done just as was expected of her, passing out after orgasming.

Lance smiles, glancing back at the heap of lust that is his other two pets. "Really? And you'll be number one with this? C'mon, you'll have to do better than this." He starts thrusting hard, rocking her against the couch as he pounds into her former virgin ass, his cock throbbing inside her.

His goading her on triggered her primal instincts. She flashed him a challenging smile and leaned up, moving so he was constantly inside her. Amelia leaned against him and pushed Lance onto the couch she she was sitting on top of him, her hand on his chest. Amelia stared down at him for a brief moment before beginning to lift herself up from him. Once she was as high up as she could get with him still inside her, Amelia quickly moved down on his shaft. She repeated the process, riding his cock with want. "I want you to cum in my ass, master," she said breathlessly, still moving herself on him. "Fill my ass with your hot cum."

Lilith looked over and watched them, clenching her jaw slightly.

Lance was taken by surprise by her sudden force but was very pleased, thrusting up into her thrusts. He noticed Lilith and shook his head, smiling. "Come here, pet. Your master wants to pleasure both his pets." He waves her over, his cock being milked by Amelia's ass. Despite her obvious skill he was able to hold on, waiting till both his pets were satisfied.

Amelia cried out as he thrusted up as she pushed down, feeling him force deeper inside. She panted, still maintaining her tempo. Every now and then she would swerve her hips so his cock would strike along a different course in her ass.

Lilith pulled out of Ruth, who didn't respond to her movement at all, and walked over to her master. She knelt down beside him and asked. "How will master please his pet?"

Suddenly, Lance pulled Lilith into a deep, wild kiss, his long tongue gliding into her mouth. Meanwhile, his hand fell and grasped her cock, pulling on it hard until it came off with a pop, leaving him holding a replica of his own cock. He rolled it under the couch and broke the kiss, reaching back down to rub her now empty pussy. "Master will fill this hole with his tongue. You have permission to be above master just this once." He points up to his mouth, encouraging her to sit on his face, facing Amelia. Who, by the way, was still getting impaled hard by his incredible cock, her juices dripping down his shaft.

Lilith was surprised by his sudden kiss. She moaned a little as his tongue grazed her lips. She gave a little yelp in surprise as he grabbed her cock and pulled it off, panting from the experience. It wasn't painful, but it made her feel sore. As he gave her permission, Lilith gulped with excitement. Lilith carefully stood up and placed her knees on either side of his head and hovered above his face. She held on to the back of the couch and looked down, her cheeks red with lust. "Like this, master?" She asked quietly.

Amelia panted hard while looking over at Lilith and Lance. She continued to move her hips hard, as she did so, her wings began to curve a little. She felt like she wanted to orgasm. Amelia moaned and arched her back, her hand moved over to her clit and she began to play with herself to coax on her climax.

Lance nodded, his tongue suddenly slipping into her tiny pussy. It curled and twisted, touching every surface of her inner walls. Meanwhile, his thumb found Amelia's lonely pussy and inserted itself into her throbbing cunt. His lips wrapped around Lilith's clit and sucked gently, his long, thin tongue slithering around inside her.

"Ahh! Master! Your tongue feels so good in my pussy." She cried out while gripping the couch tighter. She squeezed her eyes shut as he sucked on her and let out a jagged exhale as she struggled to keep her hips still.

Amelia looked over to Lilith and smiled. While still sliding her ass along his cock. "Master! Yes! You're going to make me cum!" She leaned over to Lilith and pinched her tiny tits, causing her to cry out in surprise. "Do you like that, Lilith? Do you like your nipples pinched and master's tongue licking inside you?" Lilith was completely lost by the sudden change of roles, she could only nod and gasp, not wanting to give up so soon and orgasm.

Lance grinned, glad to see his pets getting along so well. His tongue curled into a tight spiral, thrusting all the way into her tiny womb, swirling around. His thumb curled up inside of Amelia and found her g-spot, thrusting hard. His cock soon exploded inside her ass, filling her up completely with his sticky hot cum.

Lilith moaned loudly and tensed up as he invaded her womb. She reached over and held onto Amelia, who supported her. As soon as Lance found her sweet spot, Amelia cried out and climaxed hard. She felt Lance cum in her ass, causing her to shiver and gasp. "M-Master! I'm going to cum!" Lilith cried out. Amelia leaned over to the side of the couch and breathed heavily, shivering from coming down from her high.

Lilith orgasmed hard, crying out in ecstasy and arching her back, holding on to the couch for support now that Amelia couldn't hold her.

Lance lapped up all of Lilith's juices, savoring her taste until she fell upon the side of the couch. He looked down at himself, covered in his pets' cum and smiled, content. He pulled Amelia slowly off of him, letting his cum drip from her ass. He picks her up along with Lilith and lies down next to Ruth, wrapping a loving arm around Lilith and Amelia, Ruth lying down on his chest.

Back
Top Bottom