Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Can't Help Myself... [ Outsane x Noodlesoup ]

Lance grinned down at her then rolled his eyes. "C'mon, faster, you whore!" He thrust his cock in all the way again but this time he pulled back and repeated the action over and over, fucking her face hard, making her saliva drip down onto his cock.

She squeezed her eyes shut, focusing on not choking and kept her head still as he had his way with her mouth. Amelia breathed heavily through her nose and groaned every now and then. Her pussy was impossibly wet and swollen in want. Her tongue continued to work around his cock, curling and pressing against it. She just wished for it to be over as soon as possible by that point.

Just then an ocean of cum exploded into her throat, so much that it overflowed and he sprayed the rest all over her face. "Aaahh, that's it you filthy bitch. Drink up my demonic cum like a whore." He insulted, stroking his cock so she was almost covered in scorching hot cum that tasted strangely sweet. He thrust his cock in again, still rock hard. "Clean up your master's cock, slut." He commanded.

Amelia swallowed the streams of cum while some dripped down the sides of her mouth and trailed down her chin and neck. After he sprayed her face with it, she had a chance to quickly wipe some of it away before he forced himself into her mouth again. She stared down at his cock with wide eyes wondering how he could possibly still be hard. The angel pushed her head forward until her nose touched his stomach and she pulled back, licking off the cum from his shaft and pulling her lips off his cock and swallowing again, the only solace was that it tasted good. She panted and dropped her head, staring at the ground between them while trying to regain her breath. Her hopes he would be exhausted were dashed to pieces, he didn't look tired at all. How did demons have so much stamina?

With a groan of satisfaction, Lance pulled Amelia back up to her feet and pinned her to the wall with his strong chest, his long tongue lashing out across her face as his cock throbbed hard, slapping her pussy lightly with each bob of it's thick shaft. "You have such a tight throat, I wonder what your virgin pussy will be like?" He teased, his hands grabbing her ass and pulling her up into the air.

Amelia turned her head to the side as his tongue touched her face. She was already breathing heavily and flinching to every tap from his cock. Her whole body felt like it was on fire and it craved for satisfaction. Amelia tried her best to mask the feeling, but her body refused to obey her mind. As he lifted her up, she inhaled sharply and put her hands on the wall behind her while staring at Lance with wide, panic-filled eyes. "Don't do this, please." She begged breathlessly.

Lance only grinned as he lined up his cock and thrusted hard, his cock tearing through her heavenly hymen in one stroke, a drop of blood running down his cock. His fat cock stretched her to her very limit, fucking her hard without mercy or remorse.

She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of crying out in pain even though she was stretched impossibly far. It felt like her insides were being pushed around to make room for his cock. Amelia clenched her jaw and held back the tears and forced herself to breathe evenly and not show any sign of enjoying it, because there was that little part in the back of her mind that wanted to moan.

"Can you feel that pre?" He asked, just as his cock spurted precum into her that sent tingles through her body. "That'll make it easier to submit to your baser instincts." He explained grinning. The precum was a powerful aphrodisiac that took effect almost instantly as he started thrusting deep and slow.

"N-No..." she breathed as she felt her senses start to heighten. The pain from before vanished and was replaced with pleasure tenfold. Her pupils dilated and she began to pant deeply as she leaned forward a little. Amelia placed her hands on Lance's shoulders to keep herself up and tried to resist longer, but the pre-cum's effects were in full effect by then. She closed her eyes and raised her eyebrows as her body began to move with his thrusts. As he hit a particularly sensitive spot, she moaned openly and arched her back, finally starting to enjoy herself.

Now that Amelia was under his spell, Lance stopped thrusting and instead began gyrating his hips slowly with only the head of his big cock inside her. "Now, submit to your master and I'll let you feel even better." He ordered, pinching her delicate nipples and holding her back against the wall so she could move into him.

Amelia whined a bit as he pulled out of her and began to tease her. "No, please. Don't stop! More... I want more!" She whimpered. Her hips moved against his gyrating. She had lost her sense of pride and wanted nothing more than to feel pleasure.

"Then submit! Tell me who your master is and I will allow you to cum. Beg your master to let you cum." He commanded, spanking her butt with his tail as he teased her.

"Yes!" She yelped as he whipped her. "You are my master! I live for your cock. Please let me cum, master!" Amelia panted, squirming and wanting so badly to cum. Her pussy was dripping wet by that point, craving for more pleasure as much as she begged for it.

Lance grinned, adding another slave to his collection. He thrust his cock deep into her longing pussy, fucking her at full speed right off the bat so she could cum nice and hard. He grunted loudly as he fucked her against the wall, his tail continuing to spank her. "I bet you don't want to go back to being an angel now, do you? You've been fucked by a demon, what would they think?"

She could feel her ass cheeks burn slightly from his spanking. Amelia raised her hands above her and her breasts bounced with his thrusting. Moaning, her head rolled back a bit and she breathed heavily, her pussy feeling the full pleasure of his cock. "Ohhh, they'd be jealous. They don't know-ah!-... what they're missing." Amelia panted, feeling her climax getting closer already. The amount of teasing made her pussy sensitive, so on top of the aphrodisiac, she was already feeling incredibly sensitive.

((hey, I just got an idea about where this rp could go next but I need to know something: How many characters max would you be willing to play?))
Lance grinned widely at her response. She truly belonged to him now. He fucked her harder, turning her over so she faced the wall and planting her face and chest against the cold brick as he ravaged her pussy.

((I can do two characters at a time. Any more than that and I start to lose track lol.))

Amelia panted hungrily as he turned her around. She placed her hands on the wall and stood on her tiptoes while sticking her hips out so she could feel him deeper inside. Her nails dug into the spaces between the bricks to keep herself steady while she moved her hips, guiding his cock to her sensitive spots in her pussy. Amelia moaned all the while, her eyebrows raising and her back arching as she felt her orgasm close. "I'm.. I'm going to cum..." She said breathlessly, trying to hold on for longer to enjoy it more.

((ok, cuz I was going to add two characters into the mix but I can play one of them so you don't have to do quite as much work. ^^))

Lance wouldn't have any of that and drove his cock all the way inside her, making her cum hard around him. Not long after he released his demonic load, permanently staining her insides with his burning hot cum. Their combined juices dripped to the ground as he leaned forward to whisper into her ear. "You're coming home with me."

((Maaahhh. I can try three characters but I can't promise it will be good. I did three characters before and just... The kid was an arse about it. Lol. Who knows. It could be better this time as long as you aren't making me have them all chase you around. .___.))

Amelia panted, her limbs shaking as she came down from her orgasm. She felt the burning sensation inside her, but didn't let it bother her. The feeling of pleasure still resounded inside her and muted the pain. As she panted, she heard him speak and she swallowed, nodding her head and said, "Yes, master." She murmured.

((lol, well they'll all be slaves, so I see them being desperate for his attention and having little competitions, acting a little more like pets than slaves. but I'll be nice, I promise. and, real quick, I kind of had their appearances in mind. One has big boobs and wide hips, the other is small with a small chest and tight hips, basically opposites. lol))

Lance grinned, a mark similar to the circle around them appearing on his hand. He pressed his palm against her ass, marking her with a magical brand that would prevent other angels from tracking them. He then picks her up and teleports. They appear in front of a door in a shady alleyway in some unknown part of the city. He opened the door and carried Amelia in. "Lilith! Ruth! I'm home!" He called pleasantly.

((I'll try my best. I won't promise anything grand, though. Lol.))

Amelia could feel the brand on her ass, knowing she was sentenced to a life of pleasure and sexual servitude. She knew it would probably be that way from the start, but this finalized it. Oddly enough, she didn't seem too upset about it.

As he carried her into the home, she covered herself up with her hands and pressed her thighs together. Quick footsteps were heard and a busty lady appeared down the stairs quite suddenly. She wore little and exposed much of her skin, mostly her breasts, stomach and legs. Once she got close, she knelt down and stared up at Lance eagerly. Her wings were tucked firmly against her back and were abnormally larger, probably to help support her voluptuous curves. "Master! I've missed you so much!" She said excitedly.

The second woman opened a nearby door, completely stark naked and quite thin. Her wings were tiny, as she didn't have a whole lot to carry. She strutted forward with pride and shot the wider one a look. "L-Lilith! You said we were going to wear clothes!" The skinny one, apparently Lilith, giggled and knelt down beside her. Amelia knew she'd have problems with that one. The women examined each other carefully. Amelia fit perfectly in the middle of them physique-wise.

Lance smiled down at their display, reaching down and petting them both on the head. "You two are so cute. Pets, you have a new sister today, make sure to greet her warmly." He said, moving to the side to reveal Amelia completely, her shyness making him grin as he shut the door behind her. "You two play nice with her." He said, shooting the two a look quickly. He knew they wouldn't like sharing their master but he wouldn't tolerate bullying among pets.

Pets. The word rang with Amelia and she frowned a little. She wouldn't be referred to as a pet. Ruth, the larger one, stood up and gave Amelia a hug while Lilith stayed behind and scowled before deciding her petty jealousy wasn't worth the wrath of her master. "I'm Ruth," the larger one said, then pointed to the skinny girl. "This is Lilith."

"Amelia..." She said distantly. "C-Can I get some clothes...?" Amelia asked timidly. She didn't exactly enjoy being exposed in front of them, not like Lilith, who seemed quite comfortable with her body.

Lilith grinned and playfully moved around Amelia until she was behind her and placed her hands on her shoulders and whispered. "Oh I think the master gets to decide if you wear clothes or not. He might decide to fuck you at any given moment and clothes just get in his way..."

Amelia spoke more firmly this time. "I would like some clothes, please." her cheeks turning red.

Lance entered the small group, placing a shoulder on Lilith's shoulder. "Why don't you bring Amelia the only clothes she'll really need?" He ordered, tugging at the black collar around Lilith's neck. He moved forward and ran his fingers through Amelia's hair. "Don't worry, you'll get used to the exposure eventually." He walked over to the couch in the nearby living room and sat down, his cock rising to it's full length, standing up proud. "Ruth, why don't we show her how you like to be fucked?"

Back
Top Bottom