Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Angel and the Demoness (me and Notte)

desertpaladin

Supernova
He sighed as he walked into school with his bookbag slung over just one arm as he kept his head down, the short brown hair on his head would not be noticed as much as the tops of the large white wings that were attached to his back. Now he was an angel clearly though his body screamed human nerd. He was a bit on the shorter side not standing up to the faces of most people but to their chests and his crystal blue eyes were behind a pair of brown rimmed glasses. The boy walked into the school looking around at the many humans, angels and demons that the school had all around it and he just hurried past everyone, trying not to get trampled as he got to his class.

The boy's name was Lawrence, or Lance as his father called him, almost like a joke since it was clear that Lawrence was not a warrior angel. He sat there looking down at his desk through the glasses he wore as he was dressed reletively nice. A nicer shirt and it was tucked into some slacks. he had a tie, a belt, nice shoes. Even for an angel he looked like he was pretty dressed up.

The bell rang and the teacher started class, first by introducing him, telling the class who he and his father were... his father was the Angel Judgement... and he knew that people would now give him funny looks. He clearly did not look like the offspring one one of the most powerful angels on earth. And then went to say that his mother was a gifted priestess who was very skilled with magic. Lawrence was then able to sit as he was blushing brightly. he had not said a word and he clearly did not seem to be wanting to any time soon. Though off and on he did glance over at the other people in the class, trying to get a feel for who all was in there with him, and maybe who he should avoid. He pulled out his notebook and he began to take notes as the teacher was teaching.

Obsidian Rapture laughed with a dark twinge of mirth staining her voice as she spoke with the new human pup that believed he had the balls enough to ask her out. She rolled her eyes down the length of his physique, although it was nice, he was on the wrestling if she remembered right; but she just couldn't bring herself to enjoy the feebleness of humans. Taking a dangerous step towards him, whatever his name was - she couldn't remember, her breasts were at eye level and bigger than his head, he couldn't see her and he'd be to distracted by them. Leaning down, she reached out her arm, and tilted his chin up so that he was forced to look into her eyes.

"Listen, boy, you have no idea who your playing with. I'd eat you alive, break you in two, and then leave you for my dogs to clean up." Her eyes started to light with an inner glow, turning the deep sangria shade to crimson. She smiled, but it was anything but nice, her fangs glistened ans she ran her tongue over the sharp needlepoint's as the smell of his fear and blood called too her. Her long painted black nails dug into his jaw and pierced his skin urging the blood to run down her fingers.

She pushed him away and her eyes watched him like prey as he ran. Bringing her fingers up to her lips, she slowly darted her tongue out, leisurely licking at the copper taste of his blood. The bell hand rang some time ago while she was dealing with the little worm and now she was going to be tardy to class.

Grabbing her bag from the floor, she strolled to class, the sound of her leather catsuit barely making any noise as it formed like a second skin to her body. Showing off her large, round, firm ample breasts, the small but curvaceous waist, a generous round ass, and legs that seem to go on for miles. A wicked smile cutting her lips as she thought of who and what the new student would be. She couldn't wait to teach him or her or even it their place. In this school she was Queen. She pulled open the classroom door with more force then necessary, making her long raven tresses dance at the passing forced wind.

Lifting up her hand, she ran it through her hair and walked into class, her eyes scanning for the new blood. And there he sat, right behind her chair. Something she thought a cross between a Human and an Angel; and her mind screamed with annoyance; her father had taught her early on that each race should stick to its own kind. She made it to her chair and sat down, but her voice poured out "Sorry I'm late, teach. I had some business to take care of." The sound low, velvet, drenched and as smooth as honey. "What did I miss?"

The teacher gave a very stirn frown as then the teacher repeated "I was just telling the class we have a new student, one you sat in front of" he did not repeat the parentage as he said "just open your book to page 53 and we can get back to work" then class had begun and the nerdy looking angel scurried to get his book and his notebook out as he began to take notes on the lecture. In truth she had been right on, his father was an angel and his mother was a human. He blushed a bit as he actually began to look over her a bit, true he was behind her but still she was actually turning him on quite a bit. Blushing he just sat there trying not to look like he was getting a slight stiffy.

The class continued on and he just took notes though he did look over her. She both frightened and excited him and in truth it was the first time he had felt this way. He gulped a bit and he just shook his head a bit as he tried to concentrate on work. But it was like his eyes were always drawn back to her. He just gave a small sigh and he just began to pretend she wasn't there in hopes to continue his work. Needless to say that did not work too well.

Obsidian tilted her head slightly back and to the side, she could smell the difference in the rush of blood from the others in the room, some held a strong taste of fear, others boredom, some polluted by drugs, but only one really called to her, the rush of desire. And the scent of it was sweet and close, very close. Then she felt it, the burn of someone's eyes on her, visualizing her, targeting and trying to mark her. Possessive eyes that roamed her figure and... those eyes were coming from the new kid behind her. Obviously no one had bothered to tell him about her.

She'd barely paid attention to her books or to the teachers dull voice as he spat out some lecture. Turning halfway in her seat, she looked back at him, the new kid whose name she still did not know. Her voice was low, so that the teacher couldn't hear, she didn't need another call to her father - whom shall remain nameless - since even the school didn't know who her real father was, they always talked to one of the servants, and the name could not cross her mind as she knew there were some that could read minds.

"You know, take a picture it will last so much longer. Or I can just rip out your eyes, put them in a jar, and bring them home with me. That way, you can watch me, all day, all night. While I get ready for a shower, while I lay in bed, while I pleasure myself or have others do it for me." As she spoke, she reached her and under his desk and caressed his semi erection, before giving it a sharp squeeze.

Lawrence blushed when she turned around as he began to fear her a bit more with that weird little threat. Well that was what it sounded like but when she began to stroke him boy would she get a shock. This angel was actually very hung. Now normally angels and humans did not have massive dicks, normally it were demons that did but he had a dick that almost seemed bigger than demon size. His cock was getting harder by her touch as he gave out a small squeek of a moan as he bit down trying not to make any noise.

He gulped a bit as he looked up at her as he was expressing both a look of pain and a bit of pleasure "please... stop..." he whispered "please I will stop looking..." he said as he was clearly showing fear toward her however the desire she had felt from him earlier never faded, hell it even seemed to grow a slight bit even if he did not know it himself. He gulped a bit as he sat there, he had stopped taking notes as he felt like she had him pinned. He did not fight usually and the feel of her gripping his cock so tightly both hurt and pleasured him.

Back
Top Bottom