Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Knight and the Necromancer (me and Notte)

desertpaladin

Supernova
Lance headed out from the last village with renewed spirit. He knew that evil necromancer was near him, he could almost smell it. The townsfolk upon seeing that he was a knight had told him where the necromancer's lair was. It was apparently on the other sie of a small forest to the east of the town so now Lance headed out his sword on his belt and his shield on his arm as his body was covered from head to toe in plate armor. There was no real path through this forest since the people worried it would help the necromancer get to their homes easier so Lance had to work his way through the folliage of the very large trees in his heavy clinking armor and he sighed because he would have prefered to have taken his horse but he knew that it would have been harder to get it through here than just himself.

Now Lance was young for a knight, being only 21 and he still seemed fresh to the field of battle if his helmet were to be taken off. His face was still very handsome and very bright, not that of a hardened warrior. His short brown hair was usually a bit of a mess atop his head though he did try to make it at least look semi presentable. And his hazel eyes were so gentle looking when he talked to people, it was amazing that Lance chose the career that he did. His father had been a knight and his mother was the daughter of a wealthy merchant and Lance could have gone either way, but to follow in the code of honor and keep people safe in the land, that was his dream.

He kept moving through the dark forest, he was suprised though how dark it was considering it was still mid-day. He looked around and the canopy that the trees leaves made just seemed to block out the sun completely. In truth it made him feel a little on edge as he pulled out his sword as he figured he was getting close to the necromancer's lair.

Lilith sat at the edge of the water bank that surrounded her lair and slowly washed the grime from her long thick snow blond hair, the length of which trailed past her feet. After she finished sudding it with her own special cleansing formula, she wrapped the length around her head and gingerly walked out into the brisk cold river. Hr skin glistened like fine pale porcelain as the water lapped at her body as she submerged herself further into the water. First her knees, then her thighs, she shivered with desire as the water slapped against the apex between her legs and then covered over her stomach. She let her breasts rest on the surface, but her nipples peddled to hard peaks as the water waved against them.

Tilting her head back, she dragged her bound hair through the water to rinse it. The heavy weight of it would be to much and she would be swept away if she had let it run free. She hissed in pain as the tattoo on her back pulsed and burned, although beautiful to look upon, no one but herself and one other knew what it meant. A dark curse, a black omen, a brand of sin. And now, she hunted after him, building her army one after another to track the man down. Due this, she was deemed evil, a witch, a necromancer; she herself knew what she was a Priestess of the Dark Arts, once known as a Priestess of the Great One in another time and another place.

And now, she willfully fell into her role, she knew that she was condemned and she would forever act the part of being deranged, even though every thought was methodical and well planned out. Like her home, for instance, was protected by magic - sheltered in shadow, circled by the river, and patrolled by the dead.

Lance would soon find some of her undead minions partolling her home. He slashed his blade across the skeletal minions and they just broke to pieces with each slash. He gave a small grin as yes he was getting cocky. He just took out about 5 skeleten minions without so much as a small scratch on his armor as he kept pressing forward and he kept fighting minions every so often until he came upon the place where she was bathing. He stopped, frozen to the spot not by magic but by just shock.

He had not expected a woman of that much beauty to be standing before him. He looked at her and he knew that this woman was his target. His eyes widened as he held himself at a ready stance "necromancer" he called to her as he stood there "I have come for your life... you have defied the gods and terrorized and killed many people... I will make sure you pay with your life"

She had felt the loss of each one of her guards, the leech of her blood dying as it separated from their broken bodies, as it was her blood that had kept them 'alive.' And she had the proof of it, ever scar pierced into her skin, the burning of the blade as it cut deep. She new the intruder was getting closer and with each one of her guards that he cut down she waded towards the waters edge. Already half of her body had emerged from the water and it now caressed gently against her thighs.

At hearing the graveled voice, she turned to look at him, not bothering to cover up her body. Her eyes appeared as if she were blind, a white fogged veil over what was once a deep green. "May I ask the name of the one who claims he will have my life?" Her voice was soft, sing song, and... unafraid.

A frown pulled down the edges of her rose colored lips, "Is it not the Gods who have given me this power? Is it not the Gods who laid it out before me and allowed me to do with my gift as I wish? Is it not the Gods who allowed me to both take and to reanimate life? I have the gift to give back a loved one, a father, a mother, a son, or daughter. I have the power to bring families back together - if I am paid the right price. Sometimes it is in blood, sometimes it is an exchange of one life for another. These people know the price and they are willing to pay it. Shall you kill all of them as well, all of the ones who have come to seek me out? And, tell me, Warrior, do I not have a right to protect myself by raising up guardsmen with the gift that I had been granted?"

He looked at her as he said "I am Sir. Lance Stewart... knight of the golden order" he moved a step closer and he said "just that speech alone tells me your mind is too far gone... humans are meant to die, it is the God's will to have people live and then live our the rest of their spiritual lives in heaven" he glared at her through his helmet "what you are doing is going against god's work..." he then rushed at her his sword in the air as he was going to strike her with a powerful strike, not realizing he was leaving himself open as he said "NOW DIE YOU WITCH!" he rushed, through the water, his body able to stay on it's course through the current as he was soon near enough to her as his blade began to slash down to strike her.

Back
Top Bottom