Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulling out of his grip she pulled a few things together as most of it was her undergarments then a set of clothes. After him grabbing the suitcase she followed him out then slipped into the passenger seat. Smirking as he teased about her rocking his world in this car. "You didn't get around much in this era have you?" She asked with a smirk with her unbuckling her seat belt then leaned over.

Silently she unbuckled his belt then unzipped his pants. While he drove she licked his flacid cock into an erection then popped the mushroom head into her mouth. Returning to pleasuring orally but she assumed he'd keep control while he drove or pull over to enjoy it. Moaning softly as she was alreayd horny from their rump in her bedroom. Her head moved up and down in his lap as her tongue caressed the rim of the head.

Alex raised an eyebrow as he watched her unbuckle his pants and as she began licking him his hands set firmly on the steering wheel as he hissed out a moan and shivered a bit in his seat. So this was how she'd pleasure him? Oh he could get used to this. Feeling her mouth working him he was having a very hard time keeping his car on his side of the road so he pulled over at a rest stop, thanking the gods his window's were tinted as he leaned back in his seat and ran his hand over her hair as she continued to please him orally. Moaning as he licked his lips a bit and moved his hips with her mouth.

"Gods Lillian...do I even want to know some of the ways you know to pleasure a male?"
He asked as his hips jerked and some pre-cum slipped onto her tongue.

She could feel the car swurving in traffic but looked up seeing him pulling off. Atleast he wasn't an idiot to keep pushing it. Thoug she didn't answer him when he asked about if even wanted to know the ways she knew. Smirking as she slipped about half of him into her mouth where the back of her tongue caught his precum. Mmoaning softly as her breasts pressed into his thigh while her hands rested at either sides of her breasts to keep things comfortable.

She licked upwards where he popped free from her mouth then slowly returned him into her mouth with her gently working him into her throat. Closing her eyes as she felt his fingers through her hair but she was grateful he didn't force her to take him all at once. Though she was happy his windows were tinted as no one couldn't watch their private moments.

As he felt her start to take more of him into her mouth and even her throat he moaned and gripped the arm rest of his seat and forced his hips to stay still so that he wouldn't cause her to gag again. He wanted to feel more of her throat, but it was something she'd work on in her own way, not something he'd force her to do. Hell she was giving him oral pleasure, that alone was something entirely new for him. As he felt her tongue sliding all over him he moaned and ran his hand down along her back as he shivered again.
"I'm going to cum soon if you keep this up...Lilly..."
He said as he wasn't sure if she'd like that. Pre-cum was one thing, but swallowing an actual load was a bit different.

Looking at the hand that gripped the arm she reached up shifting his right hand to her ass. The feeling of him gripping her ass was always pleasureable. Moaning as she ignored his warning as she taken in loads before but she moved her mouth up and down while she forced the tip into her throat over and over again.

She knew he couldn't hold out for long since this was still new for him. With her shifting her hips to where she was kneeling over his lap having his tip massage against her tongue. There were moments she pressed him against the roof of her mouth for a moment and just moved her tongue back and forth.

Alex moaned as he gripped her ass like she wanted and as she sat up how she was he actually wanted to be inside her when he came but that thought left right as he gripped her ass hard and moaned her name as he came again. It wasn't as much as when he'd cum inside her womb but it was more than enough to fill her mouth, the thick vein under his cock pulsating and flexing as he shot jet after jet of thick hot cum into her mouth. His eyes rolled back into his head as his toes curled inside his boots. When he came down from his pleasure high on cloud nine he looked at her for a moment then growled.

"I'm going to be tasting you when we get home...just so you know. The moment we get through that door I want your clothes off."
He said as he growled and watched her as she continued to apparently suck him dry which shut him up momentarily.

When he shot his load she was shocked about this amount atleast. She shoved the tip into her throat as it slipped into her stomach while he just let wave after wave filled her. While he commented on wanting to taste her when they got back she shrugged it off of course then popped him free from her mouth then licked him clean. "Where everyone can see me? Please I don't like doctors touching me for check ups." She teased as she remembered the night where she was stripped among other women to be bathed and tended to. After licking her lips clean she moved kissing his softly.

"Any more questions about how I could please you in the car??" She asked with a smile as she helped him stuff his cock back into his pants then zipped him back up. She didn't think he'd have the energy to fuck her when they got back to his room.

He smirked as she spoke and reminded him about her being nude in public and that being a big no no in her eyes.
"I meant once you get inside my room but alright."
He said with a chuckle as he drove off and got her back to the Coven. As he pulled into the drive way the soldiers outside all smiled when they saw her, one of them slipping a hundred dollars to another vampire and Alex looked a bit confused. The male chuckled.
"We could tell you wanted her Master, so we made a bet that you would claim her...I voted today and Talon voted tomorrow."
He said as Alex sighed and shook his head.
"Well boys, say hello to your Mistress."

Every single soldier there all bowed to her with their hand over their hearts. Alex smirked a bit and looked at her as he took her bag for her and walked her into the mansion as he let her take a look around. Some things had been changed but not many.

The trip back was bit long but she curled up against the door figuring he'd be riding her ass all afternoon and into the evening. Once they arrived to a familiar sight she opened her eyes seeing a slightly familiar face opening her door. "Thank you." She said with her stepping out then she remembered he was the little boy who peeked in on her when she was bathing down at the lake. She caught him and threw him in the water dunking him. "You've grown Seth."

"Still remembered my lesson on peeking on girls." He chuckled but he was on the bet as well.

Lillian looked to the men then to Alex seeing he wasn't a mystery to his men but to her. Though her ears perked when they mentioned on him claiming her. Instead of asking Alex what that process was other than the human way she had no idea. Once more he was guiding her through the shadows with a loving hand. Smiling shly as they bowed to her. "This is going to take time to get use to." She commented with her following Alex inside. The large castle was restored as memories were flooding back like the images took life as Lillian remembered chasing the younger children in their Coven. When she wasn't training or out of her mentors' sight she babysat the kids and was riding in the fields. Oh that black stallion knew what she asked of him. Though one memory hit her and it was Alex's memory. She was ill one day and someone snuck into her room as the figure exposed her neck Alex had ripped the figure out of her room killing the woman. He must have acted out of passion or was alerted of the woman's plans. Smiling as Lillian moved to his side on the large stair way slipping her hand into the back of his pants pockets with her playfully nipping him through his shirt. "Who knew you were so passionate."

Alex smiled at her as he watched her as they walked then he looked at her as her hand went to the back of his pants and she began toying with him. He smiled at her and chuckled a bit before removing her hand and holding up his index finger.
"There is a surprise for you in the stables Lilly, please go look."
He said as he smiled at her and watched her as she looked confused then walked out of the manor and out towards the stables. Following after her he smiled as she saw another familiar face, well a familiar snout. The midnight black mare that she'd ridden so much in her youth was still there. Walking over to her he smiled.

"Blood transfusions. She's still a horse through and through, but she'll never age...that's the only thing she has from us. She can do anything a normal horse can, but she's been here since you last saw her. Her gift to you is over there."
He said as he pointed to a colt. He was just about two months old and just old enough to be broken in.
"No one has ridden him to break him in or even named him...if you can break him...he's your's. He's like his mother, he's wild and takes a certain touch."
He said as the fire in the colt's eyes was the same that they'd seen so many time in Shadow's eyes when she was an infant. It was the same fire Alex saw in Lillian's eye's when she was training.

Lillian went out into the afternoon light then headed to the stables seeing her old friend there Lillian nearly bursted into tears. Rushing to the mare as she wrapped her arms around the slender neck as the Mare acted motherly with her curling her elegant neck around Lillian as if holding her. "Alex.." She said as she buried her face in the course mane but she heard a youthful nicker in another stall. Following Alex's hihnt she walked over with the mare following behind her.

Seeing the youthful colt as he was large compared to the mare she rode. His cherry coat was dirty as his mane and tail looked a mess. "Along with not grooming." She teased Alex as the colt seemed to have a temper and seemed to have alot of fire in his eyes. Reaching up absent mindly as she rubbed the mare's snort Lillian was already trying to figure a way through that firy wall the colt had built up the years he's been alive. "When he's in the pasture with the others I'll join him then." She said remembering her days when she picked her own horse out of the wild herd in the meadows. The mare behind her proved to be a challenge but she came around after a short time. With the mare sniffing Lillian the mare looked to Alex tilting her ears as if communicating with him but she walked away letting Lillian return to Alex's side. "You're full of surprises you know that?"

Alex smirked a bit as he looked at Shadow while she greeted Lillian, those two used to be inseparable, and it looked like it would be that way again. When she mentioned the not cleaning or grooming part he shrugged.
"We've tried, but that normally ends with my soldiers or the stable hands getting kicked. We've had to have vampires come out here rather than humans just because several humans have walked away with broken ribs and collar's after trying to clean him."
He said as he watched her touch his snout then smirked, yep, perfect fit again. She really did never cease to amaze him on certain days.

When she came back talking about seeing him when he was out and about he nodded and smiled.
"He's yours if you want him, no one else does. He's too rowdy and violent. We almost had to put him down when he charged a child who got too close to the fence."

Lillian laughed as she left Shadow's stall. "Which is why I said when he's with the others. If he charges Shadow will put him in his place. She's done that in the past." She said as she looked back at her old friend who munched on the hay. "Now what is the 'claiming' process for vampires?' She asked with her heading to the manor knowing today and tomorrow was all about settling back into the old coven home. Stretching her arms above her head as she bent slightly backwards having her spine pop all the way up.

"I can see why you'd be afraid of him killing a child but rowdy colts normally test the limits even if they are wanting to play." She said seeing the colt in the stall pawing at the ground. "He'll be fun but you're funner."

"Funner?"
He asked teasing her about her proper wording then looked at her.
"My claiming you is a ceremony where I inform all of the Coven that you are now my mate, and you say that I am yours. During that time a female can in fact try to challenge you for my hand and a male can challenge me for yours, but I doubt that will happen."
He said as he looked at her with a smile.

Laughing as she realized what she said to him. "Oh hush!" She said with her walking ahead of him heading inside as she listened to him about the ceremony. "Huh...Some reason I thought it was darker." She smiled softly though she knew no male would challenge him since he was their master afterall. Her on the other hand she did have to worry about other women wanting him. To them she imagined they didn't see her as a member of the old coven but a threat to their way of life.

Falling into silent as her feet took her up the old stairs towards her old bedroom. At a landing she stopped and looked around realizing where she was. "Habits never really die.." She said softly figuring her room was given to the younger coven members. "You know for as long as I lived I don't think I EVER been to your room." She said as she turned to face Alex.

Alex watched her as she seemed to be thinking fairly hard but still was heading right towards her old room, which now belonged to one of the younger coven members. He smirked a bit when she spoke of old habits and nodded. Taking her hand he led her towards his room, well their room now. As they walked he heard her talking about never being inside his room. Chuckling he nodded.
"You were once, but you were unconscious. We needed a place to put you while you healed and while the bed in your room was changed. So we put you in my room."
When they got to his door he smiled.

"After you. It's your room now too love."

"Oh thats fair. I had you sleep with me several accounts." She said with her moving by him enntering his room seeing her small suit case in a chair. The room was large and spacious and a found post bed. She couldn't help but get a few ideas on how to use two of those posts during their nights. Smirking as she moved towards the windows seeing he had the view of the mountains in the background. It still felt so odd they were apart for so long and now she was his mate for eternity. A faint smile slipped over her lips as she loked at him over her shoulder with her eyes softening.

"So what now?" She asked as she moved towards him with her arms crossed up under her breasts. They were alone now expect for the members filling the castle walls and they moved on with their day as if it was normal.

Alex smiled as she moved through the room and as she got to the window and looked at him he smiled and walked over to her giving her a light kiss to her neck.
"Well I don't know. What would you like to do Lilly? The garden has seen a bit of improvement since you last laid eyes on it. If you would like to go there and take a look we can. Or we can walk to the nursery and see some of the new faces that will be growing up here and you can meet some of the females that you will be in charge of as Mistress of the Coven."

He said as he looked at her and ran his hand along her side and smiled at her.
"Or we can sit in here and I can make up for hundreds of years that I wasn't able to hold you."

Lillain moved her hands over his chest but stopped when he mentioned a Nursery. "Nursery? Am I safe to assume vampires can carry a life within them?" She asked as she slowly pushed him towards his bed. Though with his suggestions it did sound like he didn't want to leave her side for the time being. Reaching to his bed she pushed him to where he was sitting and moved into his lap straddling him. Though she ran her fingers over his chest wanting to spend as much time as possible with him but he had his duties to deal with.

"Also something tells me you love saying Mistress when it comes to me." She laughed softly with her resting her hands on top of her thighs. She hoped he didn't mind answering questions to what she could have learned through her life time but it was clear she spent most of her time among humans than any other creature.

"Yes, vampires can carry life. The chances are low but there is a specific time when vampires are most fruitful for young. It's different for every female, but the body will be looking for a male, or her mate to mate with multiple times in a day. That is when you are most fruitful. I'm sure you've had moments like that already. Horny as all hell for no reason for about a day to two days?"
He asked as he looked at her.
"We call that the Needing period. And as for me calling you Mistress, I prefer calling you Lilly or love. But yes, it has a nice ring to it."
He said as he smiled and ran his own hands along her thighs and along her hips as well.

While he went on to tell her about the Needing Period she moved her arms over his shoulders thinking about the times she was horny as hell that a one time romp in the bed wasn't enough. "I had those times but funny thing is it always hit when I had no one." She said but with him telling her he like calling her his own nickname she leaned in to kiss him but someone knocked.

Smiling as it seemed to happen in a busy area. When someone was wanting bit of private time they were interupted. Falling to the side as she nestled into their bed allowing her mate to go investigate the person who was intruding on them. Little did she know it was one of the people he asked to look into the archives of her disappearance. The group had divided the load up then compared notes through the night into the afternoon. The older member was there to give notes on the odd entries.

Alex stood there looking over the entries and raised an eyebrow as they didn't make any sense to him. He looked at the elder and he shrugged.
"I think someone was just filling in a bunch of horse manure."
He said as Alex nodded and as he looked at the signature his eyes narrowed and he looked at the elder.
"Keep digging around, thank you."
He said as the elder nodded and left. Alex stood there at the door thinking over everything he'd learned. Some of it just didn't make sense at all, but other parts of it made it sound like he was just filling the space simply to do it.

What the hell was he thinking? Why did he put such bull shit reports? He knew that they were crap because he'd gone through those reported areas personally and found nothing.

Lillian noticed the two were talking in low voices at the door way. Instead of asking about it she got to her feet and walked to the bathroom where she stripped out of her clothes and moved turning the water on. When the water had heated up she slipped inside the shower feeling the water washing over her back. Moaning softly as she leaned against the wall letting the water just drizzle over her form.

While the elder left he had alerted him of Johnathon's reports along with a few others. The others were the ones who seemed to disappeared but their bodies turned up days later. The theory was he lied about searching and may have killed the others to cover his tracks so he could slip away without being noticed. The elder had assigned two trackers to see if they could see where this man went as he wasn't settled on Johnathon suddenly disappearing without a trace.

Alex wasn't really too pleased with this new information and it hurt him inside because John had been a dear friend to him. More like a brother and to think that John may have not only lied about being unable to find Lillian but also killed his own coven to cover it up? Shaking his head he sat on the bed and just rubbed his forehead softly while he mulled over this new turn of events.

The trackers wouldn't be able to find him. Johnathon was one of the Coven's best Hunter's and scouts. He could vanish out of thin air and make himself invisible to someone standing right in front of him. Shaking his head he set the paper down and decided to see what Lillian was doing. Walking into the bathroom he saw her in the shower and smiled as he leaned against the door.

"Feel better?"

"Huh?" She said as she looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. Taking the soap and lathed it in her hands and moved it over her ass like she was teasing him. "Oh yes..Feeling better." She said as she didn't notice the look in his eyes of being filled with a lose of words for the news. "Care to join me? You may need a shower as well since you worked up a sweat in my room this morning." Laughign softly as she moved rubbing her soapy hands over her breasts then down her flat stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom