Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex moaned as she fed from him and as she pushed him back he went willingly, loving the feeling of her on him. He could feel the blistering heat from between her legs against his stomach. When she pulled away from him he whimpered a bit and as she slid down him he shivered and groaned before looking down at her as his neck wound healed.

"You've fed from me...you know what my feelings are...look past the walls I have put up and look harder."
He said as he waited for his blood to tell her exactly what she wanted to know. In his blood, past the walls he put up she'd see that he loved her and wanted her. She'd see several dreams that he had of him kissing her and making love to her. She'd seen the pure feelings that he had for her that went far beyond sex and into the realm of loving her and wanting her as a mate. As he looked down at her his hands gripped her sides and he shivered all over.

"Do you see it?"
He asked as he backed her up to the wall and pressed her back against it as he reached down and his hands cupped her backside as he lifted her so that she could wrap her legs around his waist. As she did she'd feel a bulge in his pants from where his erection was practically pleading to get to her.
"Tell me that you see it Lillian."
He said as he ran his fangs along her neck firmly, letting her know he wanted to taste her.

Closing her eyes as she stood there trembling with her seeing what looked like dreams of their past. He didn't have true feelings for the other lovers he took on when they knew eachother. Everything was hitting her all at once that she didn't realize him pushing her back against the wall. Looking up at him as he cupped her ass under her shirt she sllipped her legs around him to feel that buldge.

"I see it..I can see that you were in love and your heart broke because of me." She said weakly as she felt him running his fangs over her neck as if begging to taste her. Smiling as she tilted her neck exposing her neck to him but she followed his act. Not allowing him to continue to tease her she reached up forcing his fangs into her neck making her body arch, pressing her hips against his own. He could see within her the later years she was in love with him, jealousy hit her when she found out he took on lovers plus those private moments in her bed masterbating to the thoughts of him just touching her sexually. Even though she couldn't stop him from seeing the rage she had when she was captive for the Stakes and her own Coven for not rescuing her. He could even see last night she was jealous for that short moment when that young human asked him to dance.

When Alex felt her push his fangs in he moaned and gripped her ass tighter as he drank from her for the first time. Her blood was beyond heavenly and as he saw her past memories he shivered and the rage that pulsed through him as he saw her captors torturing her was so thick that he was tempted to go find them now and make them pay for the next several centuries of torture. However as he felt the jealousy she felt for the human female that he'd danced with he chuckled a bit and pulled his fangs from her neck as he looked at her and cupped her cheek softly as his own lips held her blood.
"Let me give you new memories Lillian. Come back to your Coven...with me."

He said as he looked at her and finally gave her something that he'd been wanting to do for hundreds of years; he meshed his lips to hers and closed his eyes as he gripped her hair in his hand and kissed her hard, his tongue sliding along hers as he did.

Moaning softly as she trembled in his hands as he growled and then chuckled at her memories. Though what he said next took her by surprise that she didn't have time to respond before he kissed her deeply. Moaning in the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck as the wound healed quickly. She could taste her own blood on his tongue which was odd but she didn't care as she moved her lips from his own. Breathing heavily as she looked at him then gently kissed his lower lip then along his jaw line.

"I'll return..I missed our home." She breathed to him as her breath raced over his ear as she closed her eyes thinking this passionate moment was all it was going to be, biting and sharing. Though she looked at him not wishing to allow the fantasy to happen partially then stop. Smiling as she ran her fingers through his loose hair. "My bedroom is down the hall and I don't think I can wait...I may be raping you in the car." She winked at him with a smile showing she was teasing to a point.

Alex looked at her for a moment as she spoke about her room. He chuckled slightly as his nails dug into the skin of her ass slightly.
"You can not rape the willing my love."
He said as he walked her to her bedroom, his eyes on hers as he carried her there. When they got to her room he let her down on the bed but his fingers hooked her shirt as she slid out of his hands and onto the bed. When her shirt was off he looked down onto her body then took his shirt off so that she could see him. He let her stand so that her hands could glide along his skin.

Shivering slightly as he felt her naked chest against his he closed his eyes slightly then looked down at her and kicked his boots off and reached for his belt as he pulled it open and then unbuttoned his pants, but he was making a point to do it slowly, to see just how much patience she had at the moment. As he unzipped his pants he let her hear each click of the zipper teeth as he brought the zipper down. His skin showing letting her know he didn't wear undergarments. And like all vampires, body hair was not something they had. Their bodies were technically dead so any body hair didn't grow. The brain was active so hair on the head stayed but never grew. Alex was born a vampire so his hair did grow, but not very much.

He then hooked his thumbs in the waist band of his pants and kept eye contact with her seeing the frustration in her eyes at how slow he was going which brought a smirk to his lips.

With him commenting she couldn't rape the willing she hooked her fingers into his hair looking into his eyes. "I'd certainly have fun trying to do so." He slowly pulled her from the wall then carried her to the bedroom but with him letting her slid down she slipped out of the shirt landing on the bed. Laughing softly as she bounced slightly on the bed but she looked up at him with a smile seeing him pulling his shirt off. Often she heard women commenting on vampiric men in bed but this one matter to her. Standing up as her lips moved over his flesh up to his chest while her breasts moved over his stomach. Her breath escaped her lips hitting his chest with her moving her nails down over his ribs.

Though she pulled back giving him room to kick his boots off then he went for his belt and she couldn't help but bite her lower lip. Looking up at him seeing that smirk of his own. "God you're evil." She said as she sat down on the edge of her bed wondering if therre was a way to get back at this man or the torture he was giving her. Her hips shifted as he slowly unzipped his pants but when he was done she watched him hook his thumbs in the waist band with a slight dance as if daring her to push it. Smirking as she reached up his inner thigh as her hand gently pressed into his groin and her lips caressed the exposed skin of his lower stomach.

Alex moaned as he felt hr hand on his groin and her lips on his pelvis. Pulling his pants down and kicking them off so that he stood there naked and his shaft hard as rock under her chin since she was so close to him. His hand ran along her hair as he looked down at her and wondered slightly what she was doing. None of his human lovers had given him oral since it never got that far. He'd give them oral because he'd often feed from the vein in their thigh and that would lead to oral. However he never got oral because it had always moved right to sex.

As he felt her breath rolling down his pelvis and along the base of his shaft he moaned and shivered from the feeling, the swirls of heated air brushing along his cock while she ran her hands and lips along his skin made him yearn to feel her lips everywhere and any where.

Lillian felt the tip brushing under her chin as her lips caressed his skin. While he moved his hand through her hair she looked up at him seeing the lustful look in his eyes. They seemed to be curious in a way of what she planned. Pulling her lips back as she licked the tip of his throbbing cock though she never took her eyes from his face to see his expression. She could sink her fangs into his thigh to surprise him but she figured today this would be about the lost time being made up. Though her tongue moved down to his heavy balls as she ran the tip along the seam between the two where her nose gently nuzzled the underside of his shaft.

"I figured you'd enjoy this since you haven't experienced this." She commented as she moved taking the tip into her mouth where her tongue moved massaging him with her head moving bck and forth slowly. The movements were careful as she didn't want him to trigger a gag reflex.

Feeling her tongue on him he moaned and his hips jerked a bit as he hissed and gripped her hair a bit more firmly before releasing his hold and just gripping the bed as he watched her with hungry lust. As her tongue rolled along his sack and the seam between his cock and sack he shivered all over and his legs quaked as his hands gripped the comforter on her bed a bit tighter.

When she spoke he chuckled and nodded a bit not really able to form a real sentence on his own at the moment since his brain had chosen that moment to just shut down and absorb the pleasure from this new sensation he was feeling. As her lips wrapped the head of his cock he felt some pre-cum travel up the vein of his cock and drip onto her tongue as he hissed out a moan.
"Gods Lillian..."
He muttered as he felt her head bobbing back and forth. Feeling her tongue along the underside of his cock's head and the large vein he groaned as he felt his eyes rolling into the back of his skull.

He'd been told the many pleasures that came from receiving oral and he'd not believed that so much pleasure could come from such a simple act but he was very wrong apparently. As he did this he felt his hips buck which pushed his cock a good distance and as he heard her gag he pulled back but at the same time he felt her throat constrict around the head and that blinded him with pleasure as he shivered all over and moaned as he about tore her sheets from the grip his hands had.

When his hips bucked she did gag and he restrained himself from pushing it further. Lillian pulled him free from her mouth as his taste was salty. She figured by now his head was spinning with the new sensation but she moved crawling over his form with her lips caressing his chest. It seemed soon as her lips touched the tip he was on her bed with his head in her pillows it appeared that the pleasure was bit much for him for the time being.

Straddling his hips where her own womanhood was out of reach for his cock. Her fangs lighty traced over his shoulder with her moving to where she kissed his lips. "Hanging in there?" She asked in a innocent voice as if she didn't know her acts was having such an affect on him. Her nails moved over his arms as she sit up to look down at him seeing he kicked the comforter down to the foot of the bed and him digging his nails into the sheets nearly tearing them from a simple act. "Still don't like this new me?" She asked in a playful tone with her running the tip of her tongue along her fangs and her eyes sparkled with excitement.

Alex was on the verge of insanity as he looked up at her with and his eyes locked onto hers.
"Oh no...I love this new you."
He said as he flipped her to her back quickly and locked her arms onto the bed as he growled at her. He was able to be rough with her and not worry about harming her. As he was over her now he moved down and growled a bit.
"My turn."
He said as he moved down her body and lifted her right leg so that his mouth could attack her womanhood.

The moment he tasted her he moaned and his moan sent a pulsing vibration into the tight bud of her clit as he began licking the lips of her nether region and sucking on her clit like it was a new piece of candy. His finger nails raked along the skin of her thighs as he growled against her slit and began licking and sucking with the talent of his years. His mouth ravishing her womanhood in ways that would allow her to feel the same pleasure he'd felt with her mouth on him.

Lillian laughed softly as she had dropped her guard by now about him. Mistake. He flipped her over and had her pinned to the bed without her being able to react. "Damn!" She cried out as she tried to push against him but he held her tightly against the bed. Blowing the locks of hair from her face she looked up at him to hear him growl to her to show his dominance and rank. Though she loved it when he growled so she laid there watching as he lowered himself down to her womanhood where he sent viberations.

Gasping as she felt his lps and teeth hitting the sensative spot. "Alex..." She breathed out as she arched her back feeling his nails raking across her outer thighs. Reaching down as herown nails moved along the back of his hands to show he ws driving her up the wall.

Alex moaned against her slit as he continued licking along her secret flesh and sucking at the tight clit that held so many nerves. He then slipped his middle finger deep within her tight walls and began to entertain her g-spot with his finger, rubbing it feverishly to double the pleasure she was feeling as his arm moved back and forth as he pumped his finger in and out of her while he drank the sweet nectar from her pussy. His eyes were glowing now from her taste as he slid them up her body and watched her reactions to his ministrations. His free hand moved from her thigh and moved up to her left nipple where he began rolling the tight pebble between his thumb and index finger.

Pinching it slightly he began to move his tongue, mouth and finger more fervently trying to get her to release simply because he wanted to taste that and hear it.
"I want you to cum Lillian...let me taste that."
He growled against her pussy which sent blasting vibrations through her clit as he spoke against her slit.

Sitting up onto her elbows watching him work her clit over but her muscles tensed as she felt his finger entering her flesh teasing the spot that make any woman tremble. Groaning with her tilting her head back panting softly. Though she heard his request but she lifted her head smiling at him with her hair falling over hiding part of her face. "Keep this up you'll be getting a taste." She said with a smile with ehr reaching down running her fingers through his hair to encourage him to keep going.

Once he returned to the task at hand he body trembled. He hit the right combination and speed. "Al....ALEX!" She cried out as she heels dug into her bed with her digging her nails in the sheets with her walls wrapping tightly around his finger with her uices flowing over his palm.

Alex moaned as she gripped his finger with her inner walls and he felt the pooling of her sweet juices in his palm. Drinking that up he removed his finger from her and simply drank down all that she was giving him. Smiling as she stopped cumming he moved his lips and tongue up her body as he licked her soft skin and nipped her flesh. the head of his cock then pressed against the entrance to her core and he locked his lips to hers as he ground his cock against her but didn't push in. He kept this up for a bit before he chuckled at the sounds she was making before he pushed the head of his cock inside of her and then shoved inside of her as they both cried out.

When he was fully seated within her he moaned and began thrusting his hips against hers, their skin slapping together and his cock gliding in and out of her with ease thanks the to slick juices her pussy was so eagerly releasing. His hands gripped the soft round mounds of her breasts as he continued thrusting.

Lillian fell back into the pillows trembling after her orgasm he helped produced. Laying there with her breathing slowly but with him crawling up over her she moaned in the kiss as he kept teasing her. Growling weakly as he kept grinding into her though with him slowly inserting himself into her she raked her nails over his shoulders. The movement of him pushing deeper into her making her gasp for air.

While he thrusted into her she kept her hands on his shoulders with her legs up to his waist to give him better access to her core. Her eyes glanced down at his hands gripping her breasts but smirked at him. "Just going to grip?" She leaned up sinking her fangs back into his neck to get bit more of his taste and to add more pleasure to him. Feeling his blood trickled over her tongue for that brief moment right before she release her hold of him licking the wound closed.

Alex looked at her as he panted and when she asked if he was just going to grip he was about to smile till he moaned as he felt her fangs in his neck again which made him thrust into her harder, the tip of his cock damn near kissing her cervix he was pushing so deep. When she pulled her fangs out he shivered and his eyes were glazed with pleasure but then it was his turn as he dipped his head to her right breast and his fangs sank into the soft flesh of her breast and while the blood flowed his tongue swirled along her nipple while he lapped up the blood. As he sucked the blood from her he also sucked on her nipple as well.

Licking the wound closed as he removed his fangs he knew they were both going to be sore after this because they both had hundreds of years of lust built up. Fucking like rabbits came to mind as he continued thrusting inside of her. She fit him like a glove and with her being so tight he was sure to orgasm fairly soon, but he held off on it from now simply enjoying the feelings and the look in her eyes as he moved his lips back to hers and ran his tongue along her bottom lip.

When he sank his fangs into her breast she cried out in pleasure with her body responding by her pressing her knees into his waist as her tight pussy wrapped around his cock with an intense. Groaning as she ran her fingers through his hair while he sucked and licked her nipple after he sucked the blood he wanted. Once her orgasm left her quivering she took his lips into her own with her hips moving to meet his thrusts.

"I want to feel you cum inside, Alex. I dreamed of the day I'd feelit." She breathed out with her moaning. Love and lust filled her eyes as she looked up at him. Her fingers moved over his cheek knowing their desires had been held back for centuries and this morning it felt like the dam had burst and all their feelings and emotions were flooding to meet eachother.

Alex listened to her request and nodded a bit as he planted his hands on either side of her, resting some of his weight on his knees and started ramming his cock inside of her over and over again, their skin continuing to slap together like an applause to a damn good band. His breath coming out in broken moans and pants as he took her hands in his, lacing his fingers with hers as he bent down and locked his lips to hers.

As he kissed her his thrusts became shorter and more urgent as his cock thickened inside of her and with a few more deep thrusts he pulled his lips from hers as he back bowed against her, shoving his cock deep within her as his eyes rolled back, his fangs bared and her name came from his lips loudly while his semen slammed deep within her, filling her womb as he came inside of her.
"Lillian!"
He cried out as he came, his cock pulsing and jerking as his sack flexed and pushed his seed deep within her.

Dropping his head into the crook of her neck he panted heavily and shook a bit as he left his cock inside of her and he could feel the combination of his and her juices swirling around inside of her.
"I love you Lillian."

While he planted his hands she ran her hands over his chest as she was in utter bliss. Though he took her hands into his own as he had them out exposing her to his eyes. His hips slamming into her making her moan to cover his silent ones. She could talk him in a dirty way but he just took her ablity to speak with his determination. The sudden change in pace she felt him throb then suddenly he slammed into her only to fill her womb with his semen that seemed to have been built up. Feeling that sudden rush her legs locked around his hips denying him from leaving her as he coaxed a third orgasm from her.

After the long moments he collasped over her keeping himself deep inside also she had him and wasn't going to let him go. Smling as she kissed his ear with her nuzzling him. "I love you so much, Alex." She said softly as she didn't know he was investiagting her disappearance long ago. She figured that she was back he'd relax well she was wrong he was only pent up with sexual needs like her. "I never felt like this. I'm glad you're the one to make me so happy."

Alex smiled as she spoke and chuckled a bit as she kissed his ear. Sitting up with a groan, since he moved a bit inside of her, he looked down at her resting on his elbows and cupping her cheek softly.
"You've always made me happy Lilly. Not this happy of course, but you have always brightened my day. Now...lets get cleaned up so that I can get you home...and where you belong. In my bed with me."
He said as he was laying claim to her. In a way, vampire males were a lot like Lycan males. Once they found the female they wanted, they claimed her completely. Lillian was the female that he wanted. She'd fed from him, he'd fed from her and now his seed was nestled inside of her.

Slowly pulling free of her he moaned and shivered at the sudden loss of her warmth. Looking down his cock glistened with their combined juices and his seed slowly spilled free of her smooth swollen lips.
"I'll have to put more inside of you later."
He said with a smirk as he kissed her lips and slowly stood up grabbing a towel he found on a chair and handed it to her.

Funny thing was for years that she lived among their kind she didn't know of their riturals and no one claimed her in the Stakes clan. She didn't know he was born as a vampire as she thought vampires were turned. With him pulling free from her she groaned then flinched as he pulled free from her. She could feel their juices slowly seeping from her folds which made her feel like she was soaking wet. Looking at him as he teased about he had to put more inside her later on. Blushing at his comment she watched him getting himself cleaned up but once he passed the towel to her she parted her thighs allowing him to see her carefully clean the free juices from her flesh but left her inner folds alone.

Once she was cleaned she tossed the towel into the hamper she went to her dresser where she got dressed in her undergarments then her jeans that hugged her hips and a blouse that was tailored to her torso. In moments she slipped her high heeled boots on. "I have a question...What am I going to do with this place?" She asked with her walking up behind him a sshe kissed the back of his shoulder.

Alex looked at her and then looked around.
"Well, if you like tomorrow we can have some soldiers move your things into the Coven, or you can keep this place as a summer home so to speak. It's up to you love."
He said as he stopped her after his pants were on and slid a hand around her waist. Pulling her lips to his he kissed her deeply then pulled away and spoke against her lips.
"I want you as my mate. Mistress of the Coven. Would you be with me?"
He asked since he could tell she wasn't quite grasping what it meant to be claimed by him. Going from what her title was so long ago to Mistress of the Coven was a bit of a leap for her but he loved her and he wasn't about to loose her again.

Alex would crawl through hell and slit Satan's throat to keep her. As he looked at her he slid into his boots and pulled his shirt on before buckling his pants and waiting for her answer.

Smiling in the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck while she inhaled his musky scent. Then he popped a question she thought she would never hear from a vampire. Standing there still shocked as he moved getting dressed but once he was standing looking at her she snapped back to reality. Of course she was nervous but she leaped up wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Yes! Though you know you're going to have to teach me bit more of our life behind the doors. My teachings stopped at being turned." She commented as she was excited about this though she knew she had to place a woman in charge of gathering her clothes since she imagined a few men would see her lacey thongs and get some sexual ideas. She didn't want to create any tension but she shook the thought out of her idea with her hugging him tightly. "I'd be proud to be your mate."

Alex chuckled as he caught her and kissed her lips, his hands gripping her ass a bit as he held her.
"Alright, well pack what you'll need for tomorrow and we'll have some soldiers come out here and grab more. That can be your first order as Mistress, telling the soldiers what to grab and what not to."
He said with a wink as he waited for her to pack then took her small suitcase out to his car. Popping the trunk he put the bag in it and looked over at her as she walked out. He opened the door for her to get in and when she was he shut the door.

Walking around the car he climbed in and started the car. A low roar heard as he put it in gear and started heading back to the Coven house. As they drove he looked at her and winked.
"So...one of these days do you think you could rock my world while I'm driving? I honestly think that would be rather difficult for you to do love."
He said as he actually thought about it and wondered just how the hell she'd do it in this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom