Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire07

Pulsar
The air was fresh and crisp as a red haired male vampire looked down on the training of the few selected humans. Though a female caught his eye as she excelled to the lowest ranking of the fledgling vampire.

"My Lord." A woman stood behind him in which he turned to look at the woman who found the female human in the mud on the side of the road. The human's recovery was slow but the fire was always there in her eyes. "Lillian, requests to be part of our family."

"She already is. But if she wants to be turned then I will decline and order the men and women to keep their fangs off of her. She will remain as pure as possible for future breeding among the other humaniod fighters we have." He said as he turned seeing men double teaming her but she was sent into the stone wall but she returned with their power and speed. The Lord Drake smirked as his fangs glistened under thebright hunter's moon seeing the two top men in his covent trained her so well she could be one of them by just glancing at her. "She shows promise...She's a cameleon." He said but weeks later there was a battle upon his door steps. He among the others were out in the storming night slicing rival vampires and creatures open.

Lillian a young woman in leather slacks and a wool shirt leapt at a werewolf snapping its neck with ease. Her teacher stuck close to her to make sure she survived her first battle. Her long black hair was slicked back as she pulled her arrow back firing them at several targets in the distance while her teacher and his friend who she had bit of a fondness for took out those who were up close. Though she didn't catch the claws in time as a young werewolf cut her arm leaving a deep gash. Yelling in painher teacher whipped around killing the creature but as he moved her another vampire snatched her. Lillian's screams for help was lost and so was she for so long the covent she was taken into thought she was torn apart for food by various of creatures.

Centuries Lillian traveled around in Rome, Greece, China, Russia and the new world or America. Now she returned to Europe where she heard rumors of the last of her covent was alive and well. The drive way was long as she looked out the windows of the limo seeing the estate was large. Her heart was humming but she wasn't human anymore but a vampire who seduced her years after she was taken from her home. Everything about her has changed her slender figure was gone and replaced with an hourglass figure. Her long ravern black hair was replaced with snow white hair with the same emerald sparkling eyes and the two mole markings on her left cheek. There was a scar on her left arm as it was faint but it was clear the wound could have been fatal. People were laughing and telling stories that ranged for centuries but some of the men fell silent as she approached the crowd. Her long white hair was curled, around her neck was a white gold emerald and diamond necklace, her dress was a satin red with black gloves. The slit of the dress came up to mid-thigh but her hips swayed with her advancing through the crowd while they slowly parted. At this point she could see who was human and who wasn't but that wasn't the point she was here to find the family who took her in long ago.

Alexander Night was one of the few Ancient Vampires left over from the old Coven, The Blood Ruby. All of the others were either killed off in the war or have never been seen or heard from so he was the only one that made himself be known. He stayed near the Coven throughout the years simply because he didn't see a need to go anywhere and he had to keep an eye on the younger generations. During these times he'd heard about the other vampires in other countries but never really paid any mind to them simply because they were more than capable of handling themselves.

When he was informed that he was being named the new head of the Coven he was a bit surprised by this but took on the title and began organizing things how he saw fit. As he started sending out invitations he also had a suit tailored for him that fit what he used to wear. An old style Victorian velvet suit jacket that was black and red. A black silk undershirt and a red tie. His pants were tailored and fitted to his athletic build and the suit allowed his square shoulders to stand out nicely. His jet black shoulder length hair was tied it a tight pony tail and his ice blue eyes showing nicely behind a few loose strands of his bangs that weren't long enough to rest behind his ears. When he was seated on the Master's chair he remembered looking at it with the old house Master when he was just a soldier, it felt so odd sitting in it now. However as he sat there nodding to others a very familiar and welcomed scent caught his attention.

Looking up he raised an eyebrow as he saw a very familiar face, to an extent. She had some subtle changes, but she was still the same little female that he remembered.
"Lillian?"
He asked as he stood up and walked over to her looked down at her for a moment then noticed she didn't have that human glow to her anymore. Sighing a bit he rubbed the bridge of his nose. The one pure thing in the Coven had been changed. She'd been such a joy to have, now she was another vampire. Nodding to her he smiled.
"Good to see you Lillian."

((Sorry, head's kind of pounding and first replies are a bit slow for me.))

"Hello Alexander..." She said with a smile as her lips stayed the soft pink since she was a human. Though his greeting didn't seem joyful but as a waiter walked by her slender hand slipped up taking the delicate white wine glass into her gloved hand. "Its wonderful to see you again and I see you stepped into our Master's role." She said as she stepped around him towards the chair."I can still remember that night when I was brought to him...To be accepted under his roof." She didn't want Alexander to think Lord Drake would make sexual advances on her. In fact the few years she spent with them no male made any hint of interest in her.

"Am I safe to assume seeing me here brings you disappointment?" She asked as she turned looking at him over her shoulder with her eyes becoming soft. She assumed her mentor Johnathon and him knew her feelings for Alexander but never brought it up to make things odd between the three of them. "Hows Johnathon? My mentor?" She had bit of hope in her voice to see him once more though she dropped her eyes as if bringing herself back to reality their coven has grown old and there was a chance he was dead. Though she felt pairs of eyes looking on her but with her looking over it was human men. For several decades she went without a lover by choice as her France love died in WWII against Hitler. Those passionate nights made her feel so alive to a point.

(Its fine. Things will pick up.)

Alex looked at her as she mentioned him stepping into Drake's role. As she brought up her being brought to the house he looked down a bit with a smile curving his lips as he too remembered the night vividly. Many of the soldiers took it upon themselves to watch over her and see to it that she was well taken care of. Not for lust or the yearning of tasting her, but just because she was that sweet female that made them all feel somewhat human on occasion. Looking back up at her as she asked about her being there to be a disappointment he shook his head.

"Not at all. It is good to see a familiar face among so many new ones...I was just unaware that you had been changed. I heard you to be dead...I mourned your passing. We all did."

As she asked about her mentor he sighed a bit and shook his head. He hadn't seen Johnathon since the end of the war and no body was found, not even bones so they'd assumed him to be captured and killed elsewhere. Looking back to her as she still had some of her innocent features he smiled and walked over ignoring common formalities and wrapped his strong arms around her giving her a hug as he ran his hand down the back of her hair like he did when she'd get sick or injured to calm her nerves.
"It is good to see you again Lillian."

That familiar feeling of his arms wrapping around her caught her off guard. Putting the glass down as she wrapped her arms around his waist with her hiding her face in his broad chest. She remembered when the flu hit her hard she'd curl up to Alexander or Johnathon after just grabbing their hands and pulling them down. Or they lead her to believe she pulled them to her bed where they slept on top of her covers. While her hands were on his back her nails pressed into the finely tailored jacket of his suit. Pulling her face from his chest she looked up at him with locks of her hair fell free from the hair pins. "I've missed you and the others. I tried to return to you and the others but the Stakes Coven wouldn't allow me to leave."

Though she reached up brushing his locks away from his eyes. "Always carrying the same hair style. Maybe I need to braid your hair one of these days." She winked at him with a soft smile as she was teasing him of course about his current hair style though she looked around seeing one familiar face as it was bit scared from the battles. Though she couldn't help but wonder if Johnathon tried to track her down then just disappeared like he never existed. Sighing softly as she moved her hands to his strong broad chest. "Believe it or not I tried to fight to get back home but they weren't so forgiving when I tried to kill one of them."

Alex looked down at her as she gripped into his suit with her nails and as he heard her speak about fighting back he nodded to that and pet her head softly, he still saw her as the innocent female she used to be. When she brought up braiding his hair he sighed a bit and shook his head.
"How about no...I am fond of my hair style the way it is thank you."
He said with a small smile before he backed up and went back to his chair then stopped as he heard her say that she tried fighting back and he was figuring that's about when she was turned.

Looking over at her he raised an eyebrow and nodded.
"So what brings you back home? You seem to be fairing just fine on your own my dear. What are your motives of returning?"
All Master's had to be skeptical, the lives of their Coven depended on it and even if she was a very old friend, her morals and her loyalties could be different after so much time away.

(Hows the head?)

With him backing away from her she took the glass from the arm of the throne with her sipping it slowly. Though when he asked about her motive of returning since he didn't see a reason why she should have tracked them down. Sighing as she ran a finger around the rim of the wine glass. True the Master of the coven had to suspect everyone even their own to survive. Their old master kept one person on her at all times even after she proved herself on just being happy they saved her that she served them.

"Motives...Funny." She said as she looked up at him seeing him looking over his shoulder at her. "I assumed to you and Johnathon I was secretly in love with you but I had to see if there was anyone left of our time. I followed rumors and had my hopes crushed several times to find out the rumors were of human covens worshipping our kind or some other riturals." She responded as she looked him in his eyes knowing he'd still suspect her to kill him for some reason. Raising her glass to him as she bowed her head to him. "Congradulations on you becoming Master." She said as she turned walking from him to mingle with the crowd to learn the new members seeing they were still keeping control over their blood lust and their lust for sex. Lillian slowly made her way to the large hall seeing paintings from different time periods. During her time of being immortal she didn't waste it on sitting on her ass as she went on learning and earning her wealth.

Alex watched her as she walked off and simply shrugged his shoulders a bit. However as he sat there he noted that one of the males, a younger one, was eyeing a human female like she was lunch. He kept a steady eye on him and as he attacked her Alex was in front of him in the blink of an eye and slammed him into the floor by his neck, pinning him easily and displaying why he was the Master of the Coven. Hissing at the male he bared long fangs and ceased all attempts of struggle.
"Where is your Sire child?"
He asked as the male pointed. Alex tossed the child back to his Sire then pointed to the door.
"Control your offspring or leave. No vampire in my House will feed from a human without their consent. If anyone has a problem with this, step up and I'll beat it into your head."

He said as he looked around and when no one moved or made eye contact he nodded then looked at the Sire with a glare before walking over to the human female and smiled at her.
"Please enjoy the rest of your night."
He said as he walked back to his chair and sat down. No event like this one ever went over smoothly, there were always problems but he was more than well aware of this so he just kept an eye out, he was also keeping some attention on Lillian to see what she was up to other than admiring decor.

Unlike Alex she didn't have to worry about offspring behaving themselves since she often kept her prey alive and well maintained. Though the disturbance did grab her attention with her peeking into the dance room seeing the woman trembling from shock. There had been times Lillian hated humans for personal reasons but now some of her best friends were humans. Though her eyes did come across Alex's when he sat down. Always so careful just as she remembered or atleast she did. Finishing off her wine a blonde male vampire slipped up to her and gently tugged her out from the hall to the dance floor.

Smiling as she stepped with the modern suit vampire as he lead her to the dance floor. Her movements were smooth as she stepped to his own and she felt his hand slipping to her lower back. The feeling made her heart skip a beat but she stayed on the balls of her feet when he spun her around trying to catch her off guard. Lillian just laughed softly at the male's viger on just dancing alone. Her hand slipped up to his shoulder while other couples paired off and filled the dance floor since the mingling had ended for the time being.

Alex sat in his chair and simply watched as a young male vampire took Lillian to the dance floor. He watched with soft eyes for a moment and when the dance floor began filling he simply directed his attention to the Captain of his guard and whispered to him, changing the rotation of the soldiers to keep anyone trying to get in. Changing rotation every hour kept intruders guessing and didn't allow them to figure out the patterns. Being a prior soldier himself allowed him to think like one and he also had time as the Master's personal assassin so he knew what to look for. As the music and the dancing continued he saw that same human female come over to him and bow. He bowed to her and when she asked him for a dance he smiled softly at her and stood up.

Walking onto the dance floor with her he began to sway with her and dance. She was another young human female who'd been adopted. She was about sixteen now and just by the look in Alex's eyes, anyone could see that he saw her as another child of the Coven then anything else. In fact even in the old days neither Alex nor Johnathon really seemed to have a lover like the other soldiers. They seemed to just treat everyone like family. Alex did have lovers, they just didn't see the need to make it known to everyone on who they were. Alex enjoyed the quite of his private life unlike some of the others.

The male leaned down to Lillian and whispered in her ear which made her blush but he was smiling. She didn't let on to the choice about the female as she noticed the human female dancing with Alex. A pang of jealousy hit her then faded quickly the look in his eyes told her he wasn't interested in her. Taking her eyes from Alex as she looked up at the man who held her in his hands but he soon lead her away from Alex's orbit as he sensed he may have compentition.

Being lead aside to the hallway as he asked of her orgin and such. Lillian asked the same and to find out his coven was allies to the Blood Ruby and he was shocked she fought at Alexander's side and was alive in Drake's time. Though he leaned in playfully nipped her ear making her jump. "Thomas!" She giggled as she smacked his chest with the back of her hand. Relaxed as she was having a good time but something felt off and she couldn't put her finger on it. Though being polite and friendly she talked with Thomas as he followed her around to the paintings and statues Alex seemed to have collected.

Alex finished his dance with the human female and let her go back to her friends before walking over to his Captain, Raven, and nodded to him. Raven found a select group of four male soldiers and informed them of what they needed to do. With a bow then moved through the house and spotted the female that they were told to go after. No killing was the order. This was merely a test, all new bodies in the manor went through it. The vampire would be attacked by soldiers and if loyal to the house they would defend themselves but they would not kill the soldiers for they were members of the house as well and killing a fellow member was punishable by death, only the Master could decide the fate of a Coven member and that was assisted by the council as well. The males waited till the male and female were distracted and then the four soldiers attacked. They pulled the male away from the female and knocked him out with a blow to the back of the head before going after the female.

No weapons were drawn yet, they simply did melee attacks, striking for her gut, her ribs and any where that would stun her enough to capture her. While all of this was happening Alex was sitting in his chair rubbing his chin and thinking on how he would react if she actually did try to kill one of the Coven soldiers. She'd just shown up out of the blue when he was made Master. It struck him as odd that it took her till this particular day to get to him. Not the day before or the day after. The specific day. That made him weary despite their history.

Lillian turned to see the male torn from her but with her being attacked suddenly she could do nothing but defend herself. Being sent back slipping and sliding into the dance room in front of Alexander she flipped onto her feet kicking high hitting one male quickly while another whipped around to grab her. Lillian caught his hand and twisted him to where she used him as a shield in front of her. The males moved around him and tried to free him from her grip but the more they pulled the louder he howled in pain.

She glanced to Alex seeing he wasn't moving which told her everything. Pissed as she threw the male across the floor which he slid until some of the guests grabbed him. Her gut and ribs were throbbing but she ignored the pain and her temper got the best of her as her speed picked up deflecting the advanced fighters until the three attacked at once pinning her against the wall. "Get off of me!" She growled at them but didn't bare her fangs at them but humaniod rage while they restrained her then pulled and pushed her along to Alex's feet where they forced her to her knees.

Alex sat motionless as he rested his fingers to his lips, his legs crossed and calm cool eyes on her. He was impressed with her fighting, she'd learned a lot over the years and as he saw her anger spike, it wasn't surprising since he wasn't aiding her. When it came to an end and she was pushed to her knees in front of him he simply stared at her for a moment then waved the men off.
"Go to the medical wing and get looked at."
He said to some of the men that got a bit worked over. When they bowed and left Alex looked down at her and sighed as he rubbed his forehead.

"Many of the faces you see here are old friends, however they knew about the event and got a message to me telling me that they were coming. I don't hear a peep from you for centuries and on the day that I am anointed Master of the Coven you just show up? Use your brain Lillian and tell me how this wouldn't concern you if you were in my shoes. I have over three hundred lives in my hands with this Coven and despite my friendship to you in the past...you are unexpected company. I would act the same if Johnathon were to come through those doors. Now. When did you find out about my title change and where were you when you discovered this?"
He asked as he looked at her.

Hissing at the men who weren't happy on being bested by a woman as she got to her feet watching the men closely even while Alex addressed her. When the men disappeared from sight she looked at him clearly pissed by this. "Bullshit. You wouldn't treat him like this. Have him attacked in public nor would our Lord Drake." She growled lowly at Alex.

"I over heard some of your bitches here talking freely about it. Instead of just asking them and having them lie to me I decided to come to see if the same Alexander I knew was alive!" She snapped at him as she stepped closer seeing some of the guards who didn't attack advance slowly. Knowing full well she couldn't handle them she stopped in her tracks with her fangs slightly longer. "In my eyes...You don't deserve the throne Drake ruled in." she turned to leave to see the women growling ready to attack her but they didn't as if they sensed that would be the last move of the night. Lillian walked through the parting crowd as on her upper back between her shoulder blades was the tattoo of the Blood Ruby and through it was fine scars. It was the Stakes doing on trying to get rid of the mark to claim her as their own. Slipping outside as she didn't expect him to behave like this but she told the velvet to get her driver as she was heading home.

The young human male nodded and ran off afraid she'd be attacking him. Lillian just rubbed her gums to ease the need to tear into flesh. Slowly the fangs retracted back to look like her old human teeth. "Mother fucking ass kissing jack ass..." She muttered softly as she was concerned tonight was the last night she'd ever see Alex but nothing was set in stone not ever a vampire's life.

Alex leveled his eyes on her as she spoke and a hint of anger showed as he watched her leave. He saw the tattoo but that didn't change a thing. Alex had never lifted a hand towards her but that was about to change. Moving lightning fast he got in front of her and wrapped an iron grip around her neck as he spun her ass around and slammed her back into a cobblestone pillar. Dragging her back up the rough surface he held her off of the ground and hissed at her as his own fangs were now bared to her and that powerful grip held her in place.

"You were no where to be found Lillian. Hundreds of men combed the area in search for you. Myself and Johnathon as well. No one found even a trace of you. I would have treated any of the old faces just the same and I already have with some of them. Times are different child. Technology has changed and made it very easy to pose as one to kill. I needed to be sure. You want to throw a tantrum feel free but watch your tongue when you speak to me. I am still your elder and I will beat you within an inch of your life should you disrespect me again."

Dropping her from where he held her he growled at her and shook his head.
"Some people should never be changed. You were such a joy to be around...whatever the Stake's did to you destroyed that female I knew and I'm not sure I enjoy this one. You are welcome here...but you will be watched...as is all new comers. You will have to earn your respect here as you once did. You wish to leave? There is the door and no one will stop you."
With that he turned around and walked back into the dance hall leaving her where he'd dropped her. As he walked he felt a stab of pain in his chest from having to say that, but at the same time. This new Lillian was so different from the old one and he wasn't sure he actually liked this one.

When he slammed her into the pillar it knocked the wind out of her looking at him as he showed his fang she showed her own to him. She wasn't going to back down from him. Once he released her she was in pain from the beating and this she followed him into the dance room where the crowd was silent. "ARE YOU SURE YOUR MEN SEARCHED FOR ME?" She yelled at him as tears were threatening to spill. "I was wounded and I'm sure any of these people could have followed a bleeding human's scent. As for what they did to me...They used me as cattle and raped me after they turned me. I learned I had to fight for my freedom and those who threaten it I will fight. Even you, Mr. Night." Glaring at him as she didn't see the slight movement as the pain hit his heart.

"I still wish you luck on finding your way in this life...Even if you're actting like an ass." She breathed silently calming down. "I figured you'd appreicate hearing that from me but I guess I was wrong." She waved to him as if actually saying farewell. Finally a tear rolled down her cheek hitting the floor with her leaving through the front door. Her body was battered and sore but she held her head up with her entering the limo which soon pulled off with her trying to keep from crying but she couldn't. Her silent sobs were left unanswered with her being taken home to a small country home she purchased years ago. Upon her arrival at home she dismissed the driver so he could be with his own family. Silently she shut the door with her stripping right at the door. Her eyes redden by the tears as she felt truely alone now. Little did she know the Stake's purpose was to destroy the Blood Ruby's members she was the earliest victim. Slipping to her room she grabbed a long nightshirt or a simple white shirt she walked back out to get a movie started but when morning came sne died she'd be fond on the couch with her arms wrapped around a pillow and a blanket over her hip.

Alex watched her as she yelled and as he did this he kept his eyes cool but his mind was running over everything she'd said. If she'd been injured they should have been able to track her blood, yet he himself was in the tracking party and he hadn't smelled her at all. He couldn't find a single trace of her. How the hell was that possible? When she brought up that she'd been raped he growled and tightened his hands on the chair as he looked at her. When she left he saw the tear drop hit the floor and he sighed a bit as he got his Captain.
"I want you to look in the archive's. Look for the documents on the search for Lillian. Tell me if you find anything that strikes you as odd about the report."
Raven bowed and left as he took some scholars with him so that they could help him.

Alex let the party continue but he did have one of his Shadow's trail the car and find out where Lillian was living. When he found out where she was that night he made it out to her home by morning. He was dressed in a simply long sleeved black shirt and a pair of blue jeans with his dress boots. Getting into her home wasn't exactly hard and as he found her on the couch he walked around and inspected the damage to the Blood Ruby tattoo that she'd gotten on the day she was fully accepted. Seeing the scaring he sighed and then looked at her. Walking around in front of her he sat on the coffee table and just let her senses pick up on him being there. He didn't say a word to her and he knew it wouldn't be long before her natural vampire senses picked up his scent and his power.

She looked so fragile while she slept and he really did hate seeing her like this, but he was still wrapped on the reasons for her showing up now if she's been free for so long. Why not come back earlier?

She did pick him up soon as he entered her home though she stayed silent figuring he would turn around and leave. When he didn't she could have growled at him but she was to tired to growl.

"You have some nerve to come here...." She said softly with her opening her eyes as they were still bit red. Slowly she sat up with her pulling the blanket over her legs since she was bare under the shirt. Atleast she still had modest left in her with him here. Normally when she was mad at someone she didn't care if she was naked in public she'd fight to get them away from her so she didn't have to kill them. Naturally she got to her feet and turned her back on him heading into the kitchen. Putting the stainless steel pot on the stove she turned it on so the water could start to boil.

Alex looked at her and sighed a bit when she got up.
"I looked for you for two months after we were told you were dead Lillian. I couldn't find a trace of you. There was human and vampire blood all over the battle field but I couldn't detect yours anywhere."
He said as he rubbed his face and followed her into the kitchen. Stopping her as he put his hand to her shoulder but it was a soft touch, like he had done so many times before.

"I would have rescued you if I could have, but no one could find you. When Drake gave the word that you were dead Johnathon and I continued looking and that was the last I heard of him. Do you know how hard it is burying an empty coffin? How much it hurt seeing your room in the Coven knowing that you'd never be in it, or how much it hurts now to look at you and see a different female then the one I....."
Alex stopped as he gripped her shoulder a bit then backed off shaking his head.
"I missed you every second you were gone and when I finally accepted you were gone...you show up opening all of these old wounds. I have to react the way I did because it was so out of the blue. No warning, no nothing."

He said as he looked at the boiling water and then back at her, he wanted to hold her and just breath her scent in, remind himself how she felt, how her scent could calm him. Despite the order that no male was to touch her, Alex fell in love with her all those years ago, but he couldn't break the laws of the Coven without putting his life and hers in danger so he kept his feelings hidden from her and anyone else. Now here he was looking at the female that he loved so much and she was so...different, and yet still the same.
"Why did you wait until now Lilly? You've been free for a while now...from what I'm gathering. Why wait until now to come home?"

When he touched her with that same comforting touch she had to grab the counter to keep herself from trembling but she imagined when he gripped her shoulder he felt it. Though the months he said they looked she was chained and bleed from time to time. With the steam erupting from the spout of the pot she heard him ask the question once more. "Alex, when I was free...after that I was lost in the mountains. I searched for that familiar landscape but when I was taken I passed out." She siad as she turned looking up at Alex. She fell in love with him after being under his wing for awhile but she didn't want to be a fool by proclaiming her love to him.

Leaning against the edge of the counter with her wrapping her arms around herself as if to substute for the arms of Johnathon or him. "I traveled the world trying to find even a trace of ou- your coven. I went to Rome, Greece, China, Russia and all over Europe and even in the states. I followed every rumor but I also lived my life thinking of what you and Johnathon would have thought if you two heard I wasted my new found immortal life trying to find you. I imagined you guys would have teased me and replied to explore what the world had to offer. If you two were still alive I'd be able to find you when the time came." She said with her taking a deep breath before looking up at him.

"I didn't expect to be attacked by members of the coven I was apart of so instinctively I went on the defensive side even against you since...You sent them after me." She commented then reached over turning the stove off. "Even now I have times where my temper gets the best of me." She smiled slightly with locks of her soft curled locks fell around her face.

Alex looked at her and listened, he smiled slightly at how she said he or John would have teased her, which they would have but it would have been out of joy of her returning. When she mentioned that she was on the defensive he sighed.
"I had to be sure Lilly, you are not the first to return home...you are simply the first to return home without trying to kill me or members of my Coven. Many have been influenced by time or by other Covens. I had to be sure."
He said as he looked at her then finally dropped a bit of the wall he had and pulled her into his arms and held her close. Dipping his chin down he rested his nose against her skin and breathed in deep.

Taking in her scent and remembering all the times he'd been close enough to have that scent fill his lungs. As he held her his own body shook slightly but mainly from the very real knowledge that she was in fact in his arms and this wasn't a dream that he was having, like so many other times. He did something that he'd never done and placed a kiss on her neck, right over her vein, a sign of endearment. As he pulled his lips away he licked his lips and tasted her skin and he felt his fangs elongate as he resisted the urge to bite her and really taste her. The last thing he needed was to bite her, or have her bite him because he'd be all over her. The venom in their fangs would only fuel the raging lust and wanting that they had for one another.

While he was there, his neck was exposed to her, and with her being so much younger that him, her feeding from him would be one hell of a boost in energy, strength and lust. His blood would be like a steam train of power hitting her. However the longer he stayed with his lips so close to her neck the harder it was to fight off his need. His hands gripped her hips as he held her close and his fangs slowly grazed along her skin. Teasing so to speak. Mainly him fighting back against his wants.

She didn't realize others had returned and tried to kill him or the others. Taking in that information she had reached up to grab a mug but stopped realizing he called her Lilly, his nickname for her as Johnathon never called her that. Her eyes went wide as he pulled her into his chest and she could feel his body trembling against her own. Though she felt his fang moving over the side of her neck making her relax in his grasp. Slowly she wrapped her arms around him taking in his own scent which hadn't changed in centuries. The more he ran his fangs over her neck the more aroused she became since for her it was a natural reaction from her human and vampric side.

Closing her eyes as she ran her hands up to his shoulder blades and for the first time in centuries she gave herself to a man. "Alex..." She breathed with her working her hand up running her fingers through his long black hair holding him close to her. Like him she was fighting the urge to sink her fangs into him but her urge was strong since she was new. "I have a question that never hit me until I was free from the Stakes....Was I favored by our old Master and the higher ranked members?" She asked in a soft tone as if to keep him close since she didn't want him to leave her.

Alex smirked a bit when she spoke.
"Yes. Master Drake loved you like his daughter. Which is why he ordered no vampire would feed from you. He wanted you to live a somewhat normal human life, have a human offspring and be mated to a human. The higher ranking members also loved you...for one reason or another. Yes Lilly, you were favored highly among the Coven members."
He left out the fact that he loved her but not in ways that the others did. He was sure others loved her in ways that he did, but since he or John spent the most time around her, he fell hard. Hell he didn't even take on a Lover while he was around her so that he could give her his undivided attention. He wanted to take on a lover so that he wouldn't be tortured, but he did notice how if he fed and had sex with a human, she seemed to get a bit cranky with him.

As he felt her fangs running along his neck he shivered a bit and ran his hand along the back of her head. However something in him snapped as he felt her fangs along his vein. The moment her fangs were over his vein his hand fisted in her hair and he pushed her head down so that her fangs pierced his neck and he moaned as he felt that blissful bite of pain then followed by the blinding pleasure. The blood from his neck surged into her mouth as he held her there.

She ran her fangs along his neck to show her affection for him. What he did shocked her as he forced her fangs into his neck. Her hands gripped at him to pull him from her but his taste was undescribable. The shocked look in her eyes soften with her sucking on the fanged markings and her nails dug into his flesh. Taking a deep breath as she pushed away from the counter forcing him back into the table. Thank god the table was bare.

The copper taste coated her tongue but all she felt was sudden energy and her control over her urges to force herself onto him was gone. Her body felt like it was engulfed in flames in a pleasing way. Finally she managed to will herself from the vein as she was straddling his stomach she sat up with her fangs glistening with the dark crimson blood. Trembling as her mind was racing by now. Did he really want this? What would life be like if she allowed this to happen. "Alex...Whats going on here?" She slipped from him as her knees nearly buckled from under her. She was so horny she had to fight from masterbating in front of him but she held on to the table looking at him as his blood stained her lips a dark red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom