Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little troble in Big Frost (Whiterabbit Jugger82)

RE: Little troble in Big Frost

She leaned against a spike "One of us should attack creating a diversion, the other can sneak in" She smiled it was a classic move normally done with a four man team. Maybe they should have brought along help this could be more then they could handle. "We could go back but they might find out we were here" The longer the stayed the more of a chance that they would be discovered. "What do you want to do you have to carry out this plan as well" She sat down making sure her gear would not give her away.

"How about this...we'll go with your plan. I'll create a diversion, to lead the bandits away from the front and you sneak in when the coast is clear. Be certain not to get caught, and don't wait on me if you think you can progress. If you're in a position where you don't think you can handle, wait for my return. I can move faster than you in the snow, so this is the only way we can get through this plan easily. Understood, Hinata?"

Hinata looked him over for a minute it was clear he liked her, or at least thought she was attractive. If things continued this way nothing would happen. Hinata made her way to the central tower she could see the guards around her. The inside was typical male fashion lots of dead things mounted. "You like i spend all year making it" The man had white hair and ice blue eyes. He was attractive in that bad boy sort of way scar over the eye. "I take it you were expecting us" The man seemed to be unarmed but she had the feeling he was very dangerous. Guards filed into the room the leader did not look happy. "Fools you have just armed her" Reaching back she could not feel her pack or any of her pouches. How had he disarmed her without her even knowing it.

Sometime after Nathan had managed to make his way back to the ice castle...Though he managed to get there in time before the fight between Hinata and the bandit leader. He hadn't seen how he had disarmed her, only saw that Hinata had no backpack and she looked confused. Nathan stayed quiet...watched...and made sure to keep Hinata safe. But he couldn't just rush in...the element of surprise was going to be his best ally here. He had only hoped that Hinata would be able to fend off a few thugs and lessen the amount before Nathan would jump in with a small platoon of clones to outnumber the remaining forces...but he had to slowly build up chakra. He could not do it too much, for fear it might become noticeable even to those who could not sense chakra flows in another.

Hinata broke a flag in half and used it as a staff to fend of the first attack. The man tumbled forward and she knocked him into a wall of ice. The next came from the side and knocked her towards a wall but it had no strength behind it. Hinata landed on the roof feet first and parried another blow. The leader threw a metal ball hitting the wall next to her. Th cannon like shot shattered part of the wall the shot snapping back on a string or fine chain. Hinata landed on the floor throwing several dagger she took of of confused guards. The boss had a big grin on his face as he threw the shot again. It glanced of her shoulder and made a skylight for the castle.

Seeing the skylight, Nathan took this to his advantage. The light from the sun shone through, and Nathan grabbed a large sheet of ice that had fallen and used it to deflect the light into the leader's eyes, hoping this would stun him while Hinata would recover. Nathan and one of his clones rushed forward, the clone tackling the arm of the leader to pin it or at least ensnare it momentarily to slow his attacks all the while the real Nathan leapt up into the air hard, bringing a knee into the leader's chin hopefully if all went according to plan.

Then the tower collapsed or at least a few floors did dropping everyone into the floors below. When Hinata woke she was in a dungeon, no a solid cube of ice buried deep beneath the ground. "I must congratulate you on following me this far, but as you must have guessed that was another decoy, i am afraid i have no time left to play with you further" The ground above was made of alternating layers of rock,sand, wood and ice like layers of an onion.

"You there Nathan" Hinata was scared and confused were they simply to die here. She moved slowly half the room was buried in snow, at least they would not die of dehydration. She was half nude she needed warmth, warmth and someone to comfort her. So she was a ninja she was also a young girl trapped at the bottom of a hole. She was a young girl who had been in loved but not been loved back.

"Yeah...Yeah I'm okay..." He murmured as he managed to see her in the dimness of the light. He was stuck under some debris and looked like he was scuffed up, but not wounded. "Help me get this off of me. Its a pain trying to hold it up when you have no energy left...God damn...What was that guy? I've never been hit like that before." He murmured as he managed to get off the debris with Hinata's help. When he saw her half naked, he blushed lightly. "My...You really have developed perfectly. Your clothing suits you." He teased.

Hinata turned away more then a little embarrassed to have him finally looking at her that way and being more honest with her. She kept throwing her eyes back to him to see if he was still looking at her. “Yes well its not like I planned it” She helped her teammate out from under the debris. The shaft wall were covered in ice for fifty feet above that a fifty foot plug. “I think we may just have to wait to see what he does” She slid closer to him. The truth is she wanted him to touch her to taste her to tell her all the things she wanted to hear. She could feel her heart beating in her chest it sounded so loud she knew he must be able to hear it. “Are you sure, maybe I am still wearing too much” She asked looking sheepishly at her small hands on her lap.

"Heh...Yeah. You're wearing a bit too much alright, Hinata..." He replied and looked up to the ceiling which was once the floor they were fighting on. "Looks like we can't get out that way and he's probably long gone by now, unless he's sticking around to watch us slowly starve to death. We'll get out soon though...but for now..." He reached for her hands and held it gently, grinning slightly as he moved her hands slowly to lay upon his erect cock. "Feel that? Through my pants? How you look right now is causing this you know. What're you gonna do about it to fix this problem, hm?"

Hinata blushed a little she had yet to have sex, even with all the other games her squad played with her. “I think I have to make you cum” Slowly she reached her hand into his pants under his boxers. His cock was not fully erect but already it was hard to wrap her fingers around it. “I think I found a WMD” She giggled a joke on the size of the sword he kept in his pants. She began to stroke his cock as she nibbled on his ear her face redder then a cherry tomato. She stuck out her tongue licking his ear as she increased the passe. She placed one of his hands on her chest fair was fair and she was more then a little horny. “You know any sexjutsu” She asked with a wicked grin knowing it was more a self taught discipline.

"Well now...where did this side of Hinata come from?" He said with a grin as he began to massage her breast. His hand would move the fleshy meat in ways she'd never felt before, his fingers paying special attention to her nipples as he was eventually fully erect in her hand. He grinned, and leaned forward to whisper into her ear. "Sexjutsu...Of course...But what of fetishes? If you want to do this with me...you've gotta try and do stuff that I like baby..." He grinned and kissed her cheek gently.

Hinata turned a deeper shade of embarrassed she had never been very good at making the first move. “No not really though after Naruto I always had the desire to be taken by multiple copies of the same person” The young ninja threw back her head she liked the attention. She did not know him all that well but she could tell from her early games that he was not nearly as bad as many of the male ninja she knew. “I guess I like a boy who knows how to use his mouth, do you know how to use it” She asked with her big wide open eyes that seemed to have a light all there own.

"Of course I know how to use them..." He licked her ear ever so lightly with the tip of his tongue. His lips would go to her neck where he kissed her lightly, kissing her tenderly up and down her neck until eventually moving to lift a breast to his mouth where his lips would take her nipple and use his lips to massage the flesh between his lips. He moaned, sending vibrations down his lips as he looked into her eyes and saw the radiance they showed from the scenario they were both in. "How does that feel?" He said through clenched teeth, which were clamped onto her nipple.

Hinata smiled wondering for the ten thousandth time about the male fixation on the female breast. Not that she was about to complain about it she liked her breast too, not as much as guys did of course. “Good” She pured wondering what he would do next if she just let him have his way with her. She wanted him to do it of course his hot breath, smooth lips. “A little harder if you want” She offered with one of her wicked little smiles. She wondered how far it would go how far they would let it go before one of them stopped it.

Nathan continued to suckle her nipple, using a little more force and aggression with his lips and hand as they massaged her breast. His other hand would silently and sneakily creep down between her legs where he would begin fingering her, his index finger sliding slowly inside of her before pulling out. He could feel how wet she was from the situation, and she would feel his erection against her as she was so close to him. He stayed silent, listening to anything she would say or sound. He wanted her...he really wanted to release, and be it because of her. He slipped in a second finger, and stayed just as gentle as he fingered her, careful not to pain her if she were still a virgin. It was not like he was digging himself inside of her with his fingers or anything...He just wanted her to feel a small example of what it was like with a man inside of her pussy. He then pulled his fingers out and watched the juices on them glisten. "You're really wet Hinata. You enjoy this, obviously."

Hinata had done stuff just not sex it was not fear. Sex on missions was frowned upon. Some could last for months and a laid up ninja could ruin one fast. She nodded as she watched him take out his fingers she could see her own juices. She wondered if he would taste them or wipe them on his cloths. "Yes i am, a lot" She admitted then bit her lip she was usually more shy then this. She was wondering how to tell him it was her first time and ask if he wanted to be blown first. It would make it longer, also was it his first. "Not the best place for it" She moved to lay on the ground pulling up her knees then spreading them for him. Pulling her pants down she found she was very cold, but not for long.

When his cock was brought out when he pulled his pants down, he grinned as he saw her completely naked now. He moved her closer to him, held her close and looked her in the eyes. "I'll make you feel good Hinata..." He whispered gently and stroked her hair. "I'll make it so that you'll wish it was me every time you masturbate..." His hand would go back down to massaging her pussy, his eyes never leaving hers until his lips would touch hers in a passionate kiss...hoping to distract her as he slowly lowered her down to take in his entire cock.

She could feel the heat radiating from his body. Her special eyes could see his energies channeling faster. She tried not to think about the fact he was about to be inside of her. She could feel his fingers on her special area, she giggled OK so even after all the games she was still naive about a few things. “Not you I just” Her eyes shot open not pain so much as surprise. She had no idea what it would feel like. She had built it up but after many battles it was not as bad as being stabbed. Hinata spread her legs further trying to allow herself to adjust to his body. It was warmth wrapped within her warmth a living thing inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his body so that he would not move. “It hurts only a little” Which was true she had far worse then again she had never let anyone hurt her.

"Its ok...Its ok..." He replied as he cupped her cheek gently. "I'll be careful...but you seem like you're taking the pain quite fine. I'm glad I was the first one inside of you...unless you don't do this a lot. Either way...I'm still glad that I am the one with you right now, my dear." Nathan smiled as he pulled her down, feeling her immense breasts on his body as he held her close and stroked her soft hair gently. "Hinata..." He looked her in her eyes...seeing how exotic her eyes looked even up close. He wanted to see the Byakugon. He wanted her to use it...to see his chakra as it flowed through his body and would eventually fuel him to release. "Hinata...Use the Byakugon...You know why. I want you to see life in its purest form during nature's most beautiful process."

Hinata turned her head to the side. It was not something she normally used out of combat or training. She could already feel the heat of his body next to, against hers. She nodded her eyes suddenly looked more focused. The veins that always appeared around them bulged. It was not the sexiest look, but people having sex did not normally make sexy faces. She could see the chakra flowing through his body. Most of it was moving to his cock. She could slow the flow and make it last longer. Or she could increase it, he would be done sooner but also ready to go again faster. "Would you like one long one or several short ones" She asked with all honesty.

"One long one...Make this feel amazing forever..." He replied as he thrust his cock deeper into her. "Make me last longer...I want this moment to last much longer..." He requested from her. He kissed her lips, not looking away from her eyes...He cared not if the Byakugon was not the sexiest of looks...It was still Hinata, and it was not like it was some gore scene. "Hinata..." Nathan said seductively. "When I do cum...Where do you want it? Do you want it inside of you? Or do you want it all over you? Maybe you want to taste it...? Have it on your breasts? Or maybe somewhere else?"

Hinat could feel him inside of her and heard him ask her about his cum. She had tasted it and felt it on many parts of her body. Being a ninja virgin did not mean ignorant. "In my ass or on my stomach" Hinata answered moaning as her cunt spassamed again. Did she like him or was it the danger. She found herself charged up before, after and during each of her mission. She smiled and waited for the clear hot seed to become part of her. "I love, love, this" She said trying not to think of her pasts loves. She hated always being ignored first by her cousin and then Naruto.

Nathan moaned as he continued to thrust into her...his arms wrapped around her body as his face was buried in her breasts. "You feel so amazing...Hinata..." He stated...and pulled out of her. His cock glistened in her juices, and he looked her in the eyes lovingly...before slowly slipping his cock into her ass. It was tighter, and he went slower so he would not hurt her. "How does that feel...? You said you wanted me to cum in your ass...How does this feel for you my dear, sweet, Hinata...?"

Hinata felt the pressure release from her cunt. She watched him shift his body and impale her on his cock. She should have been thinking my ass hurt but she was thinking about what Nathan just said. She blushed Nathan was being a lot more sappy then she thought he would. "Its all right, i never had anything go into my ass before" She admitted or had she, she doubted it but whatever the case he felt big inside her. "NO need to worry about me i a m a ninja after all"

Back
Top Bottom