Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little troble in Big Frost (Whiterabbit Jugger82)

RE: Little troble in Big Frost

"Well...Some ninja tend to use flowers for fighting as well y'know. Thorn bushes that constrict the enemy, or flowers that actually grow teeth and try to kill." He shrugged. "There are lots of different jutsu out there." He sat down beside her as the fire kept the two of them warm and illuminated the room in a dim glow. "And yes. I was quick to play it. Honestly, I did want to see you naked and my wish came true it seems." He laughed lightly. "Whatever guy has you now is the luckiest bastard alive, I'll say that. Especially if he's into these." He made a motion of holding breasts and laughed lightly once more, just teasing her and not being serious on the matter.

Hinata shook her head "I had a thing for my cousin for a while, then this boy Naruto" She smiled she was trying to think why she had not been interested in anyone else. Maybe she only liked the boys she had to chase what did that say about her. "And i meant to smell you know, pretty flowers" As a rule she did not like to fight she simply had to if she wanted to protect her friends. Which explained why she was not one of the stronger ninjas. Maybe if she like to fight she would have been stronger then her cousin. "You have anybody, i mean she must be a lucky girl"

"You had a thing for your cousin...? You must be part of one of those clans or something..." He murmured and then heard her speak of himself and his social status. "No. Not really. Don't have anyone. I'm a reconnaissance mission. I barely get to socialize. Honestly, this is the most downtime outside of enemy lines I'll have for a good long while. I'm usually behind enemy lines for weeks, alone and just watching." He shrugged. "Heh. Seems we're both S.O.L huh?"

"One of those clans, one of those clans" She began to poke him in the chest. Who did he think she was she was no back wood ninja who married there cousins and brothers. "What do you mean by that" She was mad now. She stood up and turned around how dare he say that like all clans just had to marry into the same family. "He is a great guy a lot better then you it turns out" She moved for her bed she was tired now and had a monster headache.

"Hey now I meant no disrespect." He murmured and walked over to her bed but did not sit. "Thats just the story that flies around these parts. We don't believe in clans or tribes or whatever other villages do for herecy to some throne or lineage." He shrugged. "Travelers bring rumors and their spouse and some of them were clans that inter-married. I truly meant no disrespect." Besides. The way she made it seem 'thing for her cousin' made it seem like it as well so it wasn't entirely his fault. He sighed and left her, seeing that she did not really care and just went to put out the fire and went to bed.

Hinata woke early the next day and brought him breakfast in bed to say she was sorry. She had overacted but what happened so many years ago still hurt. What her cousin said that day was far worse and still eft scars unhealed. Then Naruto who did not even know she liked him and pined for the pink whore. "Sorry about that its just, just" She could not even finish it as she stole the biscuit she brought him from the tray of food "I will forgive you for now"

"Forgiveness is not needed, so don't worry." He replied to her and crossed his arms as he smelled the aroma of the food. "I was out of line. Don't worry about it...Now then..." He began to eat the food eagerly, loving the taste of it. She was a good cook indeed. When he was up and dressed in new clothes, he stretched and popped some joints just as the owl he used before came in and landed on his head. "Lets go see if there are any missions for us...It'd do me good if I get some missions that aren't reconnaissance. Maybe then I can actually get some serious missions instead of stalking my prey for days on end."

There was a mission board set up as the offices were closed for expansion with the exchange program. "This looks good bandits on motorized sleds" She looked closely they did not sound like much trouble people who used machines did not often have much chakra. "Looks like they are attacking mail deliveries" She read what little info there was on the gang, members fifty, leader was a man that used a long spiked chain that could fell a grove of trees by chewing threw them like a chainsaw. "You want this one or the undercover at the bueaty pageant"

"Haha very funny. Just get the bandit job already." He lightly punched her to show he caught her sarcasm. Once the job was registered to the two of them, Nathan walked her out to the snow gates and crossed his arms. "Motorized sleds. I can only imagine they'll be loud as hell with a machine like that so we shouldn't have much trouble finding them. As for the leader...A little ball and chain can't do crap to us." He laughed lightly and patted Hinata's head. "Just try and keep up and don't mess up by tripping in the snow. You did fine in our sparring yesterday, almost as if you were walking on regular land."

The terrain was shaped like a giant bowl with a stand of trees in the middle the gang moving around a small caravan in the trees. "Looks like there more trouble then they sounded" The Motor-sleds had three tracks one big and two small treds. The also had a gunner on the back a weapon that shot needles with a rotating barrel. Needles slammed into the rock next to them melting into the stone. "Oh yeah no trouble at all" She laughed landing on one of the motr-sleds. As she was landing she used her gentle fist to tear the gun apart one bolt at a time.

"Holy hell..." He murmured when he saw the power that she had with that technique she used. "Well...No time to get showed up!" He said with a laugh and flew away his owl as he went to battle. He reached into his pack and pulled out some grenades and grinned as he lit the fuses and threw them behind him as the motor sleds went past him, all of them getting caught in the explosion and sending the vehicles to pieces and the drivers into trees. He turned and began to watch as they climbed from the wreckages and started to come after him...But Nathan was ready and used his ice clone jutsu to create two more of him and they went to start attacking and fighting the bandits...all the while the leader was sitting back on his motorized truck's bed and watched arrogantly with a smug smirk.

Wholly hell as the leader called is weapon was as wide as a man was tall and covered in sword length blades. The ball on the end soared into the air and came down with a crash that took some of his own men with it. Hinata landed on the ball only to dive aside as a section exploded. The spent mine ejected leaving a hole that was soon filled with another mine. "Can i have some help" The chain and ball lifted into the air and began to swing in a slow circle with hinata pinned to it " Hey girl drop the little kid for a real man.

Once all but the leader was finished, Nathan and his clones surrounded the big guy as she spun Hinata around with the giant ball of death. He grinned deviously...knowing exactly what to do. Or at least, from what he expected Hinata to do, he did this. "Hey big guy...Tell me something...What do you think of Clans, hm? The power, their rituals and heritage, all of that. That girl there is from the Hyuuga clan...Do you really think that she's just some ordinary ninja? What do you think about that?" If he was as ignorant and dumb as Nathan was that night...Hinata might fly into another fury and do something to distract the big guy whilst Nathan and his clones would rush in and finish him off.

Hinatas fingertips moved in a blur producing hundreds of mirco impacts each no more then a a good punch. Put together in the space of only a fraction of a second the steel ball began to heat up. Soon her hands were tearing away fish sized chunks of molten metal. It was not the normal gentle fist but a new technique the tigers claw it used all her chakra focused at the tips of her fingers. The ball burst like an overripe melon as the pressure was released. Hinata fell on the man her gentle fist crippling one of his huge arms as she cut of the flow of chakra and blood. Limb after limb until the man landed like a felled tree.

“Did you say something about clan girls” Hinata began to advance steam was pouring of her body in waves. Slowly she began to sway the chakra in her body was like magma from back to back gentle fists and tigers claw. Hinata began to sway more and then fell forward. “I don't feel so well” Her body would feel like a pan fresh from the oven sweat covered every inch of her face. The snow around her was already melted and quickly turning into steam. Hinata closed her eyes she felt so light as if she had burned off every ounce of fat. She felt so tired she could not even open her eyes to look around.

"Holy hell...you're literally burning with anger..." He murmured as he walked over to her and scooped her into his arms. Her clothes were drenched in melted snow and sweat. "You'll die of heat stroke unless I do this, so don't hit me..." He murmured as he tore open the front of her clothes to reveal her body to the cool air around her. Nathan turned, seeing the bandits were all either dead from wounds or just defeated. He headed home and placed her in bed with an icepack on her head. "How do you feel now, Hinata? You feel any colder or do you feel back to normal or anything?"

Hinata slowly opened her eyes she could see she was not alone which was good. She was also naked with an ice pack on her head last time she slept for an entire day. "Sorry to worry you i just did not want you to show me up" She clutched the sheet to her chest as she leaned forward to kiss him on the head. It was the same dorm style room they were in before they left. "Did we get them all" She asked falling back her body still hurt. She closed her eyes but did not fall back to sleep next time she would have to come up with a better technique. "I learned it from a manga something about pirates"

"A simple little kiss on the forehead? Thats all I get for saving your life?" He teased as he sat down next to her. "And I didn't know...I'm sorry. If I knew you'd fly into a rage that was literally that bad..." He shook his head. "I wouldn't have caused that guy to speak his mind. I'm really sorry, Hinata." He frowned and crossed his arms. "I won't let you fall into someone's hands like that again. I'll make certain that you stay safe when I'm around." Nathan looked to her with sorrowful eyes...Eyes that showed regret and guilt.

Hinata closed her eyes her face turning a deep shade of red “No were ninja danger is part of the job” She watched more then one of her academy mates die fighting to save her village. It was simply the way it was, if not in a great war then on a simply mission. She pulled him close and laid a kiss on his lips this time. “I can't get mad every time someone makes fun of the clans” She than slapped him. It was one thing to insult a girl another to insult her entire family.

“Besides the mission is not over turns out that was not the boss” She held up a scroll the leader was called Goren. He was a blood limit ninja with the ability to absorb chakra through his hands. “A class s some even say he can jump bodies” She shrugged anything these days seemed possible. They had to go after him even if only one tenth of what was said proved to be true. “But next time maybe you could throw some encouragement my way instead of insults”

"Aye...In my experience, anger usually gets the better of people and makes them do things they normally can't do." He shrugged and stood over her. "Get some rest...we'll go after Goren when you're rested up. In the meantime, I'll try and find some clothes to fit you...Maybe something actually suitable for the snow? Maybe even some snow shoes." He teased. He pulled up her blankt so that it was to her neck to cover her naked body. "You know...usually when a girl kisses me on the lips when she's naked, it leads somewhere that involves both of us being naked. Keep that thought in mind, whydontcha?" He continued to tease, trying to help ease the mood a bit before he turned around to leave to buy her the clothes he had promised her.

He came back a few hours latter she was still asleep but woke after a few minutes. "Sorry about that i just feel out of place" She wondered if he would leave for her to get dressed. She pulled off the covers and began to dress quickly. They would have to go my motor-sled one of the sleds was now working. "How do you guys get around i mean there are like zero trees" She asked thinking about the leading to other comments he made earlier. "Well if you want to do something i wont say no" She gave more then a few BJ's in the field. It was a good way to relieve stress and led to happy cunilings.

"Huh?" He replied when he heard her speak of him wanting to do something. He soon realized what she spoke about, and shook his head. "No, no...I was just kidding." He replied and crossed his arms. "I don't want anything to do with you if its just for paying me back like that...Not that I wouldn't pounce all over you and make you feel warm inside and outside, but I'd only do it if we were actually a couple. I wouldn't take advantage of a situation like that." He laughed lightly. "But thanks for the offer...now rest up. Oh, and to answer your question...We're able to run in the snow. Unlike you. Why do you ask?"

Hinata woke up the next day wondering how one became a couple. After naruto she was not sure anyone would want to be a couple with her. And exactly what was wrong with her, she was nice, had a great body and was strong. "Morning you ready to fight evil" she asked with a smile dressing in her new cloths. The trip was slow going as she was not used to snow running. She kept wanting to go up or down and most of the time she could not do that. After an hour they began to run over a frozen pond, or ocean from its size. "You guys have a name for this place" She asked pointing all around them.

"We don't have a name for this lake. Not anymore..." He replied. "This was the site of a large battle during our revolution period a few ages ago. We used to call this place Azure Snow, where the water was so blue that when winter came or rather when it got drastically cold, the water here would freeze up and illuminate the snow around it in a luscious blue light when the sun or moonlight hit it. It was beautiful, but then a battle happened and the ninja froze the lake permanently to keep invaders at bay since they were not accustomed to walking on ice, but rather water. I hear this lake used to be beautiful, but now look at it. Just like all the other ponds and rivers now."

She could see ninja frozen in the ice no doubt they fell when the lake changed. She began to thaw and freeze the ice like a skate using it to skate over the surface. "Thats sad maybe one day they can change it back" Hinata smiled wanly as they made there way over the frozen lake formerly Azure. Hinata flew into the air coming to a landing in a large trench filled with ice spikes. Before her a castle made of ice tore through the air a tower at its center. "Wow how did they miss something like that" She asked rubbing her ass. The thing was big and covered in ice spikes. She could see men that looked like the bandits walking over almost every inch. "Think we might find the leader here"

"Well...Its been snow storming every now and then. The scouting parties possibly just overlooked this. The castle is made of ice; practically invisible if you ask me with how it blends into the snow around it, not to mention the trees that surround it that also hide it..." He replied and noted the bandits. "I doubt any of them are the leader...He's probably inside of his little fortress, protected by more guards. How do you want to go about this? Just fight our way in, stealthily take out guards along the way, or just sneak in the entire way?"

Back
Top Bottom