Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little troble in Big Frost (Whiterabbit Jugger82)

thewhiterabbit

Supernova
Hinata was now an Anbu after years of supporting Naruto and his team she was finally on her own. She was sent by the Hokage to Big Frost a village in the land of snow much changed since the return of the princess. Big Frost was one of the few places that still had snow year round because of its great altitude. Hinata was not alone she was sent with three other ninjas as cover. Officially she was traveling the world to learn new techniques, in actuality she was to keep and eye on the land of snow. After the overthrow of the rightful leader years ago, and recent revival the lands stability was in some doubt. "You have to keep up with me" Hinata did want a technique that was better at long range then her gentle fist or gentle step twin lion attack.

RE: Little troble in Big Frost

With her arrival, the chief of the village would come and meet her and her companions. "Welcome to Big Frost...Please make yourselves at home. Now then. I am assuming you all are from the Leaf Village and surrounding areas, so that you may teach us as well as we teach you. We are honoured and I am here representing our humble leader...Each of you will be assigned a student and teacher, one in the same..." He presented four ninja behind him, one of them being a blue-haired ninja with an owl on his shoulder which kept pecking at his head, despite his protests. "I want you to take a partner and get to know him or her, as they will be your disciple and mentor your entire month's stay here."

http://dark-firefox.deviantart.com/art/REQUEST-Anbu-Mask-Design-128778432

Hinata was a little confused did he mean to pair up with a leaf or snow ninja she decided to ask the blue haired boy. "Hi do you know what he was taking about" Despite giving up on Naruto Hinata was still very shy. She checked her gear it was a lot colder then she expected and her standard cloths were not warm enough. "I think we should go inside before i become a Hinatasicle" The first building was a barracks long with a low roof made to dump snow onto the ground. The door slowly creaked open it looked like it was cleaned out in the last, last ninja war. "Well it smells like home" She moved forward prepared to be attacked at any moment.

The others had assumed that Hinata had chosen the boy as her disciple and mentor, so they chose the rest of them. Nathan was his name, and he nodded to her as he followed her to the barracks where all the ninja would be staying. "I had figured you were briefed on this." He replied to her question. "You were sent here to teach us the ways of the Leaf Village as part of our International Program...Students such as yourself and myself are here to teach one another. I teach you the ways of the Village Hidden in the Snow, you teach me the ways of the Village Hidden in the Leaf. This means jutsus, any fighting styles you may recommend, and basically learning diplomacy as we undertake missions that may require it. Weren't you briefed?" He questioned as he held his hand to the side of his head as his bird continued to peck him.

She shook her head ninjas of her rank got the need to know information and she did not need to know. She sat on one of the cots which felt like it was stuffed with mud and lay back closing her eyes. "No not really they just told me to come here and not give away any hidden leaf secrets" Not that she had ay plans to betray the hidden leaf with all her friends and family there. The hidden snow was far too cold and bleak for her how naruto and his squad survived was a mystery. "So what techniques does big frost have, snowman, igloo and is there a little frost" She asked feeling very nervous. Normally she had her squad to back her up but here she was alone.

"Slow down. You have to share with us techniques. Not secrets. Otherwise the many kage would never agree to something like this. Simple technique learning. And you're throwing out some strong and negative stereotypes there, mentor. I wouldn't go around saying stuff like that. And as for Little Frost, that was the name of the old town. We built this one on top of the old one; this one is much bigger and better than the village that sat here before...or so I'm told. Now then, mentor. Is there anything you could teach me?"

Hinata smiled she was feeling much better, more like her old self “Could you please stand up” She asked. The hand gesture were simple enough even a genin could react a clone of himself, Naruto being one of the exceptions early on. Hinata took out a mirror and held it up instead of creating a fake hinata though she had taken on the boys appearance and swapped it with her own. “See we created it to protect high value targets from assassination” It was not a popular technique as the user could quickly find themselves the victim.

“Its not a normal clone technique, the user sounds like the target and can at least appear to use any of there techniques” It was not like the shanigan a great fire ball created while in saskes form would do not damage if it hit. Quickly she dispelled the technique it was not that big of a deal most other nations copied the technique after the fourth great ninja war. “The cool thing is just like the shadow technique you learn what ever the person saw or heard when they were you” It was not as good as the technique saskes brother used to create a doble and fight guy but it took a fraction of the chakra.

“The downside is you cant attack using jutsu until you dispel the technique” which meant you were only half armed while hidden. It was only meant to buy time and worked more often then not, only could also use scrolls and store up a number of identities. “Since at one time you were connected with the original you're chakra looks like there so it takes a lot of power to expose a doppelganger” Hinata sat back down. It was easy enough to use the technique but it took a long time to use it too fool someone who knew what they were doing.

ooc just because its a technique i would have used

"Interesting..." He murmured when he saw an exact replica of himself appear before him in place of Hinata. When she'd take her original form, he grinned and crossed his arms. "Interesting enough...but it is of no use to me. Though, I will keep it in mind..." He took out a small little pocket book and began to write down the handsigns she had performed. Where the chakra flow would come from, he'd just figure out on his own. He couldn't see such a thing like when it came to the Byakugon. "So then...Now for me to show you a technique. Off with you Birdie!" He called out to his bird, which began to fly off and out of the cabin. "He is a nuisance when it comes to me performing certain jutsu. He likes some, he hates some, and he attacks me for many more. The reason: I know not. But anyway...Since you want to speak of clones..."

He stepped back and began to to a volley of handsigns. It was slower than how fast she was going, but when he released it, it looked like another part of himself was slowly tearing away from him...though it looked like pure ice. He shuddered a bit and held himself as if to warm him up, and then looked to her. "This is an ice clone...A minor technique but very useful for an ally in battle. It is physical, taking some of your Chakra and practically using another portion to freeze it as it released. The release time is slow...But whenever we're in the Village Hidden in the Snow, we nearly always have camoflauge to aid us for slower releases."

It was a lot like a basic shadow clone only use ice and cold instead of what ever a shadow clone used. This was going to be a lot harder then she thought the simple came from alien environments as different as night and day. “Sorry about that, I guess I am not a very good teacher” He best techniques were blood line limited. There was little chance, or ability for him to teach her strongest jutsu's which made her wonder why they sent her. Sakura would have been a far better choice, true her strength was unique but her medical jutsus were not. “There is one thing are time space jutsu seems to be among the best” She was nowhere as good as ten-ten but she could do better then a lot of the ninjas in other villages could.

“But in the mean time could you show me around the village” Hinata asked in a sweet voice she was not happy that s far the trip was a flop. The would have to find something that would compliment there existing skills. The trouble was there basic skill sets were so different that it made that almost impossible. Second most of the ice users she knew had tried to kill her friends and allies “ I think I saw some nice ice sculptors'' Hinata did not like fighting, well no ninja did but she liked it less then most. The only thing fighting ever did was get people hurt and there were easier ways to do that. Still you had to work at peace. She looked at the boy maybe they could be friends or make they could not at least she would try.

Hinata found some better cloths at the foot of her bed in a locked trunk that were a little to big for her. Most of the villagers seemed to move around on boots enhanced with chakra the boots left a pattern like a snow leopard. “I guess it would be hard to travel through such deep snow” It was a lot like walking on water pushing the chakra out to increase the surface area of you’re feet. Hinata took a few steps and lost her footing. It looked so easy if she could walk on water then why not snow she thought. “Can you help me I feel like I have to learn this unless I want to stay in doors until I leave” Trying to stand up she fell forward again oh no not another mouthful of snow.

Nathan laughed lightly and walked over to her, helping her up and holding her in his arms as he spoke to her. "Okay...So walking on Snow is indeed tricky if you're just using a jutsu. If you try to walk like you would on water, it makes it even harder. The snow is water, yet it is also technically land as well...For someone new, I would recommend just using half of the normal chakra you would, perhaps? Or I could always just get you some snow shoes to walk on if you would rather those instead." He smiled and slowly let her go to try and walk again. He walked ahead of her about ten steps and turned to her. "Ok...So this is just like walking when you were a baby again. Slowly and steadily...You can do it, Hinata." He smiled to her, a heartwarming smile as he looked to her with eyes that seemed to pierce into her soul almost like a hawk. A stark contrast indeed.

Hinata took a few steps forward stumbling into his arms again “Sorry I am not normally this clumsy” She leaned back on her heels and almost fell over again. She smiled sliding a few locks of black hair out of her face. She stood up forming more of a halo around her foot. In water you wanted a full circle but here that only crushed the snow and made it hard to stand. “So what do you do for fun I mean when not teaching inept students how to walk on snow”

A few younger children Genin from the look of them snickered as they went by. Like tree walking she guessed snow walking was something even the youngest ninja could pull off. Hinata cinched the hood close around her face she was an Anbu damn it. She began walking again after only a few more minutes she could at least walk straight without falling down. “Please don't tell anyone about that I don't think I would have much respect if people knew”

"Do not worry. I won't tell anyone..." He said almost sarcastically. He walked over to her and crossed his arms as he walked with her whilst she learned to walk in the snow. "Why do you wear that mask? You should take it off to show everyone what you look like...Unless you're hiding it because you're a horrid beast under there? No...that can't be. Your voice doesn't sound terrible, it sounds better than most women's. So why do you hide your face? Is there scarring? Or is it something simple such as terrible acne? Does the Leaf Village not have medical ninja even suited to remove such inferior pests?"

She shook her head "No its an anbu mask and it easier then closing my eyes, i have a certain ability and this hides it from those who do not know" Slowly she removed the mask it was half the truth she also wore it as she was very shy. They came to a bench made out of a large trunk cut in half and laid on its side. "Why would you think i was ugly" She gave him a small shove as a punch might get her killed. She was used to palling around with guys. She was the only girl on her own team and had to get used to it. "So why do you keep the bird have no human friends" It came off far more harsh then she planned.

"Don't take offense. It was just one of the reasons I would assume someone would hide their face with a mask...other than being some sort of criminal. And you don't seem to be the criminal type." He laughed lightly and patted her back. "The bird and I have a close friendship. I'm not a beast tamer or anything, but he does help me with recon and I can understand him, to some extent. Though he doesn't really tell me why he hangs around." He shrugged. "And you make it seem like I have no human friends? I have many. Just...Well I don't get social with them a lot since I'm usually alone out on missions since I'm more of a reconnaissance ninja; usually scouting the enemy and reporting back with intel. I'm only ever fighting if its a team I'm in for infiltration as well."

Hianata nodded she hung out with her squad mates all the time even after she joined the Anbu. She looked around it seemed like most of the villagers stayed in doors. "You want to spar or something my old squad did it all the time usually we bet dinner" Noe of them had much money and had no interest in any other bets. Though there was that one time she got the others to wear girls cloths and makeup. "You want to place a bet" She heard some ninjas had strip duel in which the point was to strip the enemy of there clothing, the hermit hermit was a prime example and naruto tried a lot to get sakura to try it.

"Perhaps. It sounds intriguing...Though...I believe its too soon for me to play a childish game like strip sparring with you." He snickered. "You'd probably just distract me the entire time we fight, and besides...you'd more than liekly lose. You can barely walk on the snow. But I'll go ahead and give you a handicap then..." He took out a bandana and tied it around his head so that it covered his eyes. "I'll fight without my eyes...And you can fight as you are." He had no idea of the Byakugan that she had. "So maybe now...Its fair game? Heheheh...Strip sparring sounds quite good now actually...Do you agree?"

Hinata opened her eyes her fists became a blur as she threw blow after blow. The strikes were not the normal blows meant to cripple an enemies chrakra flow. Instead they were aimed to blow the clothing off the back of what ever she hit. She was aiming for his chest the jerk was looking won at her. A circle of compacted stone appeared around them if she had any hits she did not know. "Strip fight is fine but you get to see me naked what do i get the bird without feathers" She teased as she jumped back out of his range almost falling down again.

"This bird's got a pecker and thats all you really need to see!" He teased back as he felt some blows hit him but he managed to dodge some of the others. He grinned deviously when he heard a break in her defenses and rushed in, grabbed her shirt and turned to throw her. Though, only instead of letting go to actually throw her, he was going to let the momentum tear herself out of her shirt. If this would succeed...he'd pull up the bandana slightly just to take a peek at what he presumed to be a pair of breasts covered by a bra underneath the removed shirt.

Hianat landed legs spread and launched herself at the snow ninja lion shaped chakra trying to take off the rest of his shirt. Her chest was exposed she wore a white bra. "Well it looks like the bird likes what he sees" She teased trying to knock him of balance so she could go for his pants. Why she wanted to win or what she would do after that she did not know. "You think i need a handicap now" She asked with a smile as she crouched down to minimize her profile. "Maybe i should give you one, only use one hand"

"Seems we've both lost our shirts. Heheh..." He took off the bandana. "No more handicaps...We fight with all of our capabilities at hand. Hahaha." He tore off the rest of the bits and pieces of his shirt that still clung to him and he began to charge his chakra slowly...watching Hinata and seeing that she was learning how to walk in the snow, run in the snow...and even fight, despite her not being so mobile. She was still moving without ease and this was what he wanted. With a roar, he rushed toward Hinata. He was more of a taijutsu fighter, but he knew some ninjutsu to use as well and made it easy to mix the two. As he rushed toward her, she would see he was slowly splitting. Creating one clone which split into another clone, then Nathan and that clone began to split and then those clones began to split until she would be surrounded. The clones were indeed physical, but they were still made of nothing more than ice. Nathan had snuck away with a bottle of water and began to guzzle it down to replenish his body's hydration before returning to the fight. He had to rely on taijutsu now. He used up all his chakra with this gang-up move...All the clones began to go for her clothes, bits and pieces slowly being torn off whenever the rare chance they actually got a hand on her arose.

Hianata rolled with it taking one clone after another but sacrificing her pants in order to do it. She was very cold and turning from a shade of white to almost blue. She counter attacked using tiny bugs stored in a scroll she hid in her cleavage. They were a low level summons known as the swarm. The acted as one and were very easy to kill hundreds at a time. "Well then i think yo should know i have taken skills from all my fellow ninja" She made her own clone this one looking to have lost its top in the fight with the last enemy clone. She had the bugs loaded into her clone it would be a big shock.

Seeing the topless clone really drew his attention. "My...Are those real?" He teased as he started to fight the clone, and ignored the real Hinata as the few clones he had left was distracting her. He was actually trying to defeat the clone, since it served no purpose to strip it of its clothing. "They're huge! They must be fake!" He continued to taunt as he managed to drive a kunai into its gut and jumped back to see if it would disappear.

The bugs crawled down the blade hinata was down to her underwear and was very cold. "Maybe you should just give up now, i don't have much more clothing" She never played this before and did not know she had more to loose. He panties followed exposing more of her body then any one outside her family had ever seen.

Nathan grinned. "It seems I won." He teased as he walked over and took off his coat, though it was tattered and cut up. He wrapped it around her, but her body still exposed her breasts and pussy. "Lets get you inside with some new clothes..." He replied and picked up her anbu mask. He went behind her and wrapped his arms around her, going about tying the mask around her hips so that it would hide her pussy at least. "Lets hurry before someone sees us. Not that I don't mind but for you, you may be shy." He teased and walked her to their cabin. Once inside, he began to stretch and start up a fire. "So...Since I've seen you naked...Do you want to see my body naked? I think its only fair." He said sarcastically.

Hinata walked with the boy watching as he tried to use the mask to cover up her naked cunt. “Well you had the home field advantage” Hinata began to wrap bandages around her body. She listened to him offer to show her his body but shook her head it was bad enough one of them was naked. If they were both naked he might start to get ideas, and ideas only lead to trouble. “That’s all right as you can see I came prepared, not for this I mean you know” It was not as easy to move in the bandages as she would have liked but at least she was closed.
She could feel him looking at her not on purpose or all the time but enough.

“”For such a childish game you agreed quickly enough to play it” The bandages were tight in her chest. She was by no means big tsunade proved that but she was far bigger then her genin self. She lay back watching him start the fire she wondered what would come of all this. With the great ninja war over and peace flourishing would they have a need for the hidden villages. “If you were not a ninja what would you be” She asked her entire life she could recall was all about being a ninja “I would want to be a florist you dont have to worry about flowers killing anyone, unless they are very allergic”

Back
Top Bottom