Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big red riding hood and little wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby

Planetoid
Basically this is a twisted tail of "little red riding hood": a man (hunter/woodsman/whatever) comes to the woods and finds a young wolf girl. He takes advantages on her innocence and use her to satisfy him. She would be rather young, doesn't know how to talk properly and doesn't know anything about sex until he teach her.

- This could be medieval or modern, depends on what you prefer, and the girl could be either a female version of Tarzan: a girl lost in the wood and was raised by wolves, or an animal girl with ears and tail (neko, inu...) but she wouldn't be an anthro (completely animal but walk and talk like human)

- I was thinking about something like he would make her his sex slave, and she doesn't understand that she belongs to him only. After she's "tamed", she doesn't put up any resistance when other man come to her. And he would have to teach her again. When she understands what a slave is, she started to think about why she is his slave...I mean she would go through many periods, many lessons...to understand human and human society.

- 2+ paragraphs, but please not twelve. I need something to read and work with but also don't like a novel. Normally I post from one to four paragraphs.
- I have never had to require this before and I also did not think that I have to since I believe it is not a necessary thing to ask especially when I know my partner would be an adult but please be able to use punctuation because I do not like to kill myself reading a long sentence without any comma or dot
- I won't leave you hanging for more than a week (unless my computer or network has problem). Sometimes I post couple times a day, sometimes it takes couple days before I post. Depends on my mood and free time. But I would advice you not to expect me reply more than once a day. So, don't spam my inbox if I can't reply instantly, but you're more than welcome to inform me that you're busy and not going to post for awhile. That's what I would do.
- Please write down a name of a flower, ex: "daisy", or the word "flower" in your pm so that I know you've read this.
- Pm me, do not write in the thread.
- Feel free to check my old post for example of my writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom