Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF romantic futaxf rp (looking for sub females ) also new stories :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

miaxlover

Planetoid
(So at this moment I'm just craving smutt and a lot of it mostly non con and with
Basically if you have same kinks if more http://www.f-list.net/c/miaxlover/
And can YIM me please feel free to contact me :D)

ok so ive been getting alot of rps but always stop when theyre getting good...
so i NEED a partner who will be there and not just up and leave after the second post...

requirements:
-be able to spell and not just the "i mest up "spelling i mean "tha i finna tipe lyke this 4 no reson " you dont even have to punctuate because honestly...i dont im just bad at that...o.o;
-be at least a sentance or two long because ive gotten just a "yep" for a post....
-when i say i want a romantic futaxf rp i mean it and its a 50/50 on rp and just smut but in the beginning i like a fresh start of people getting to know each other before they fuck someones brains out o.o well depending on which story u chose

rules:
-i like to play the futa im sorry o.o
-be serious about being my partner dont just up and leave me forever alone..v(ToT)> and if you get tired of the rp just say you wanna do another one or something

i can be dom or subbed but in some cases i do prefer both

now to the stories and pairings i can do

note:also i do like to do fantasy because most of my characters are nekos

who i would like to play as is in bold
if neither are bold it means i will be either

princess and the guard:a princess has been chosen to marry for the safety of her kingdom.She doesnt want to marry someone she doesnt like so she tries her hardest to escape and kill herself but the guard who was assigned to her saves her or brings her back each time after a while they become friends and talk about everything and finally the guard decides to take her from the kingdom to make her friend happy and they become closer as time passes

demon queen:a samurai who killed whoever crossed her path for no reason at all(or is there?) who also owned a very large house with nothing but women who shes "saved" from slavery of their horrid masters although it was only coincidence that their masters were her target.one day in the forest she runs into a slave who had ran away from her master as guards were chasing after her the samurai kills them and goes after her master.The slave gives the samurai herself and is taken back to the samurais home where she is treated far better then she was before she learns that the samurai only kills the men who killed her beloved when the war had started so she seeks to get revenge but will it soothe her heart?

(mostly smutt but their should be some story..)
when theyre not home:a wife is home alone and her daughters best friend comes over its their friend annaversary but the daughter had to go to see her aunt and cousins with her father since her aunt has cancer and needs help watching her kids(or something alont that line) so the friend hangs out with the mother and has always admired her body so she starts to flirt and even touch the mother although at first the mother tries her hardest to resist she gives in due to the fact that her husband hasnt touched her since they had their daughter, from then on she calls her daughters friend over whenever the husband and daughter are gone or goes out to see the daughters friend and even goes on dates

zombie city:a girl is in a zombie appocolypse shes doing fairly well since shes the last alive or so she thinks until one day she ends up savin a survivor from a group of zombies they decide to team up and stay together in a large hotel since it seems a bit untouched due to the large gates around it they stay there and slowly begin to admire each other
the woman decides to thank the girl for saving her by giving her a good night
(i figure the futa girl to be 18 and the woman who i would like to be the take charge dominant to be around her late 20s maybe early 30s)

High school of love and war:a neko girl is finally a senior so that means graduations comming up to get release into the war that this high school has prepared everyone for but before that she is partnered up with a (whatever you would like the girl to be) freshman to go and assasinate a most wanted criminal for the nekos senior final the final starts at the begginning of the year so the students have as much time as possible to kill their criminal and come back in time to graduate but as the neko and her partner go on their journey they grow a close bond and soon become lovers they then agree as soon as they kill their most wanted they will leave and live out their lives in a small village

nekoxhuman:the future has arived and we can now turn our animals into humans (with their animal characteristics) so now our mans best friend is now our best friend!The story starts as a girls cat is dying because the disease cured for humans through surgery is incurable to animals so to save her cats life she changes her into human (with minor difficulties as shes now grown a penis XD)after the surgery the girl continues to live her days with her new neko as they hang out only to find out that her cas in heat and is ready to pounce her own master

slime girlx heroine: a girl wishes to become a hero and defeat all the monster girls who rape and murder the humans of the world as she follows a strict code not to die by these monster women and not to be pleasured by them she lives by the goddesses law to stay a virgin to clense the world of these sexed craved monsters one day she runs into a puddle which grabs her and turns into a slime girl as she desperately hungry for just a small meal as the girl fights for her life the slime drags her off to taste her sweet juices as virgins are a delicasy to the monster girls and soon after the slime decides to join the girl on her journey to help her battle off monster girls and maybe one day make peace between them or destroy them all

nursexpatient:a woman has been horribly injured in a car accident and the doctor said it will take a long time for those wounds to heal so she was given a nurse to live with her and take care of her.well this nurse seems to be cute and doesnt seems to mind the ass grabbing or dirty comments that are made to her when the patien gets a bit better she decides to ask her nurse for sex which she denys but the patient takes her anyway after a long night of hot passionate sex the nurse starts to crave the patient until shes fully healed and the nurse has to go back to working at the hospital forgetting about her "patient"or does she...
(i was thinking the patient would be the futa in this one)

one month stand:a boxer comes to japan for her upcomming match as she trains and after training runs into a girl at a bar which they come to have fun and go back to the boxers hotel.They only go so far as kissing and some heavy petting and end the night with that the next day the girl decides she wants to finish their night before and calls but no answer and even goes to her hotel but stil no answer shes a bit upset til shes notices the woman in a boxing gym and is quick to go in and watch her take down her sparing partner when the spar ends the boxers walks over and they talk as the girl decides that they should date to which the boxer declines since she would only be here for a month til her match and then leave back to america the girl is saddened but attempts throughout the month to make her stay and get the boxer to giver herself to the woman..but can she do it?

my boss:a woman just began working at a very large company...Due to the fact that she needs a bit more money (for whatever reason) she goes to her Boss asking for a raise..after giving it some thought her boss agrees and sends her on her way a few days later the woman demands a promotion the boss not understanding why denies her but the woman stays agreeing to do anything for it as her boss decides for the woman to go with her on a full paid trip with her to a meeting to join companies to theirs to see how she fares and if she is good she will get promoted.The woman tries her hardest but she doesnt do as good as she thought so the boss decides to take her out for a drink and makes her a deal.

lustful scientist:a wealthy scientist decides she needs a test subject to use her serums on as she post out flyers of a maid wanted as a cute loli-ish looking woman come to her door as she hires her right on the spot and brings her in she seduces the woman giving her whatever shed like as she slips her a serum into her drink as it makes her vigorously horny
the scientist smiles and begins testing as she injects her with many serums some make her grow large breast, some cause her to lactate while others give her a curvacious body. the scientist continues her work and rewards her new pet after every test..

if you have any stories yourself you wish to ask me please do i might be interested ^^

if your interested in any please pm me and write the story title or pairing as the title of the pm

thank you and have a nice day :D

RE: LF romantic futaxf rp

I like the ones between the mother and her daughter's friend, and the zombie one.

RE: LF romantic futaxf rp revamped

i'm confused. in your rules you say that you want to play the dom, but in every plot you are wanting your partner to play the dominant one.

RE: LF romantic futaxf rp revamped

Gashnaw said:
i'm confused. in your rules you say that you want to play the dom, but in every plot you are wanting your partner to play the dominant one.

Tis true...I need to do some editing lol ill play either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom