Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[SLENDER MAN]SPLINTER REALITY: LONG TERM

Flamette

Queen of Obscure Pairings
My General RP Requirements
*Note this may change, once we actually start talking, about ideas/plots. These are merely the main ones, that always come to mind. So I though to write them out, now..

- That you will be able to accept my handicaps. I'm autistic. (Aspergers)

-Detail posts. No one liners. At least a good paragraph, or two.
(But if it turns out to be pages upon pages...THEN GO FOR IT! I don't want to stop your muse <3) I personally end up writing a novel, which each post. So be warned, if you choose to accept my offers.

- I'm Willing to play all sub characters, if your willing to play Slendy for me. Along sided by my main female(Evangeline) character.(and by all means, if you wish to add in your own subs, or other main characters., you surely can) If you wish to play Slendy, contacted me over PM. So we can discuss further their history( and their interesting endearment to each other)

-That you too, like to break RPs(in separate PMs/posts) now and again. Just to talk about, randomness or general things. Pretty much, life itself. :3 As am also here for friends. Dirty perverse friends, sure...But friends none the less.

{SLENDER MAN} SPLINTER REALITY:
One eternity - L'ame Immortelle
IAMX - Bernadette
[Lovely artworked created by my DA Friend Lilittu]
one_eternity_by_lilittu-d5nrsiv.jpg

EVANGELINE​

Eva was born in the height of Victorian, England. At age ten, she developed tuberculosis, a death sentence for her age, which devastated her family. For seven years, they waited on the child, believing she would never live to adulthood. Indeed, after almost a decade of suffering, the illness seemed to be catching up. In an effort to keep the sickness at bay, Eva's family decided to visit the countryside.

Although the country air seemed to help, her parents became paranoid and coddled her in a blind attempt to keep her from exerting too much effort, or becoming too excited. Feeling stifled, Eva began to plot an escape. When her family and nurses left for midday supper, Eva left the house, free to explore the land the way she wanted.

As she explored, dancing in the meadows, Eva found an overgrown path. Sensing adventure, she carefully followed it until it led to a strange clearing, As Eva looked closer, her illness betrayed her, and she began to cough up blood, lose footing. She was unaware that something was watching her...

The fit became worse, scaring Eva as her senses dulled. She knew this was it. As she began to grow numb, she fell limp on the forest floor. As her sight flickered, she noticed a dark shape moving toward her. As it came into focus, Eva saw a tall, thin, pale man. Her eyes widened, more in awe than terror. This thing couldn't hurt her any more than her illness already had. The creature spoke to her, but her fever-burned mind could not understand what it was, and she could only moan. Her eyes closed for what she was sure would be a final time, even as the beast reached out for her.

But she awoke, much to her own surprise.

She was in so much pain, and could still taste blood on her mouth. And something was throwing objects around, in a rhythm too precise to be random. Eva opened her eyes to see the creature, who looked just as shocked to see her awake. They stared one another down, and she felt her ears ringing in a horrible sensation that comes before the monster in your nightmare descends on you.

Eva sputtered, trying to speak to it, still in awe of the too-tall beast with limbs outstretched in ungodly proportions. It took hold of her jaw, stilling her stutters, and offering her a cup. It ordered her to drink, and she did. The creature smiled.

It gave her head a pat, saying in an almost gentle voice, "There, Pet, all better."

TWO CENTURIES LATER....​
....Now at home. In his strange/twisted domain. Slowly, under his influence. His world now becoming her own. she has brief fleeting memories of her old life, (and he likes it that way)..But problems will soon arise...When their new victims (Several High schools,spots open.] finally piece one and two together. While making it their personal goal to free Eva from his thrall. It will not be so easy. Her corrupted, slip self always has it's moments of returning, and jeopardizing her "Friends" plans.

...No one take away, his pet. He invested to much, and that she is the only thing that could make that non-exist heart of his beat..No one beats him, and NO ONE! Takes his things, or property.
--
---------
-----------------
-----------------------------

Here is an example of my rping style..(from one of excerpt, with Eva..Actually)

....It wasn't torment, or torturer eternal...As many, as she has heard, say constantly. However, it was strange and awkward, never the less. Though not, worth saying torment or torturer. She had much time to reflect on this, a few centuries, as a mater of fact. Nerve acing and anger provoking, at times..Perhaps...But endless suffering...? She didn't see it. Morbid and frightening, is what they would say, if any where able to hear thoughts. Or where able to see into the inter-workings of her mind.

Though to this child, Eva...It was a 'God-Send.' Even if she can accept, stand back, and understand the fact..Yes Her God-Send, was actually her Kidnapper, not her Hero. She didn't really care, this rarely seen force deemed her worthy, 'Kidnap-able' it pleased her and stroked her ego, in all the right ways. If it was not for this bittersweet, centuries-old union, of 'Master and Pet' she would been long gone.

Dead, and buried for roughly 200 years now, worm food. Decaying alone, with no visitors to leave her flowers. Since, even too..Her own family and friends would be in their own elaborated, box. Once buried, you will never see them again?

There no honor in death, maybe that is why, we all thrive to reach immortal?
To final have all of eternity, to do something right, and notable? Noble?
Once you are dead, you're dead. You can't fix your mistakes, or redeem yourself from the things you did to oneself or the others, among the living. So why can't she, enjoy her forced upon her servitude?

Never forgetting, she fears him, just as much as she loves him. Forever asking her self, ' What does he have planed , for me, truly? Through all this, she found his company a musing and very much welcomed experiences, that is until she angers him..Like any person. Immortal, undead, living..Whatever the case maybe. He was a force to be reckoned with. She surely, didn't have him wrapped around her finger. Though he had made it quite clear, to all others ungodly things wondering these inter-dimension, who wanted to take her for "test run" or eat her soul..That she was his "Pet" Then he would in return, always send them running..for their unholy life's.
------

...Reaching for a chipped, and poorly crafted a-temp teacup, Eva's eyes remind fix to her book. It was so engulfing. Who would have thought, that these other and over worlds. That sat upon, the humans. In these different plans and riffs on time, would have such mind blowing literature. She couldn't figure out how, none of these were sunk into her old life. With such mind altering corrupting literature, this was a sure away to get her kind to submit to the demons' rule.

She laughed. She was far, to strong of corruption. ..If only the poor child knew, she had been corrupted ages ago.

After living here for such time, she learned many demonic tongues and how to to trick a demon out of contact. She had learned and studied so much..Which lend her back, to thinking.."And they call me..captive..Blah..If I was..I would be chained and hand cuffed or..He would have eaten mys soul I would be mindless drone...MY! his neighbors are so rude..." As her cultured cadence, merely emphasized her point. Absentmindedly thumbing through, her weather-worn novel, that pretty much was bond and backed in human flesh. Taking one quick elegance, mug sip. Finishing, her now cold coffee.

She was snapped out of her thoughts. When hearing the 12th clock crime, of an old decrypted grandfather clock. Eva begun to get comfortable, hunkering under the covers. It was far later, then she had excepted.

Yes...Even they too where living things. Even they need sleep, food, and could/can create their own kind by the normal act of copulating, E.T.C..They merely were the races before, that of humans...They were of Supernatural/unexplained beginnings. As humans called it. Even they need the proper, law of nature to survive. Humans through ages, have so blown them out of proportion. Even, if they had unexplained abilities. That may over power mortals, they were still that of a humanoid existent, to a point...

...And Eva was keeping bad hours and she found her master, playfully scolding her, about that. Though it wasn't a laughing manner, he may have froze time for her. Only he couldn't cure, what allied her. Her Tuberculosis, forever came and went, but since she couldn't die, so easily now. She pretty much passed out in pools of her own blood. Always at the worst times too..Right after the floors were clean too....

Yawning, and just let her body go weak. Falling deeper to her pillows, but not before reaching for her bookmaker. Placing it between the last read pages, to gently rest it upon her bedside table. Reaching for a pillow, while rolling to her side. Hugging it close, with a content moan.

For future reference, please post for interest in the interest and coordination subforum. Your thread has been moved to the proper section.

Back
Top Bottom