Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why so serious? No really, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

malmshodes

Star
Okay, so I don't really have anything in the way of a plot, or setting, but I just finished the Hogfather by Terry Pratchett, and would love to do something like, or in, the discworld series. All the rps are either serious, or romantic. Don't get me wrong, both are great, but sometimes you want a tuna sandwich after years of eating nothing but steaks. There's other series that would fit this craving. The Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy is the first thing that comes to mind. Also, there's Futurama, and Adventure time. Oh, and of course anything written by A. Lee Martinez.

Basically, I want to play in a world, were the rules can bend, and stretch, and be molded into silly little ducks with a roar that'll make T-rexs flinch. A world were the laws for the universe are there, clearly written, their just ignored a lot of the time. I don't really have anything now as far as plot or setting, but that's the easy part. The hard part, and that's why I'm here, is finding like minded individuals who want to get together to weave something resembling a giant space turtle, with five elephants all balanced on his back, holding up a flat world with lots of magic, and a reality that's not too stubborn that it won't toss you a coin here and there. Is that too much to ask, really?

RE: smut! M X F F X F

And a bump.
Also, If I don't respond to you after a few days it's possibly because I've forgotten so don't hesitate to remind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom