Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit. I am a sucker for Asylum so I thought we can do a dark like rp. I do not care how far you take. You can place in anything you please.
Plot: Welcome to Asylum home of the insane. In this rp you can decide to be either a patient, priest/priestess, guard, and/or doctor. You can place more than one character. Character example(s) will be up if/when I get people to come play. Hope you all join :)

She's working on it. It's hard for her and I to get on these days. Work, school, and her house burnt down but she managed to save her kindle and car.

So I was contemplating maybe making a sheet for NPC's or Open world kind of characters that anybody can play as. For example: Orderlies, Nurses, And Janitors. I mean they are kind of essentials to a mental health facility. But we can give everyone the chance to play them if they want.

yes you can we have not gotten that far and i will make sure my character interacts with all characters

sorry it's taken me a few days to respond. I've been out celebrating the holidays with family. I'm back and working to catch up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom