Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just one small request.....1x1 {updated, now with more fun ;) }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layla_r

Meteorite
Hello there... As the title indicates I am looking for a 1x1 rp. Yes I am new to the site but I have been roleplaying for years. I do not write books, however. My starters tend to be longer about 3-6 paragraphs, after that I can usually muster up 2+ paragraphs as long as you are giving me something to work with. I promise however to always give you 4-5 well worded descriptive sentences.

I play MXF, mostly and if you have a good enough idea I might be persuaded to do a FXF.

On to the more fun stuff...

What I love and am willing to include in any rp...
Violence
Bondage (Heavy/Light)
Mark leaving
Impregnation or possible impregnation
Me playing a masochist
I am more submissive
a bit of unwillingness on my part

What I do not do and will never do...
Furries
Tentacles
Scat

I'm always up for a generic rp... (your more than willing to combine one/more of these things together, also your more than willing to provide a plot that falls into one of these)
studentxteacher
incest (within one generation)
stripperxbouncer/owner/vip member
kidnapperxkidnappie
Masterxslave
landlordxrenter(actually kinda craving)
copxoffending girl
maidxmaster

I am willing to play vampires as long as they don't sparkle
I am willing to play demons as long as they don't have tentacles
I am willing to play angles
I am willing to play nekos
I am willing to play racial differences (such as me being white and a the guy(s) being black, asian, etc)
I am willing to play almost anything

Please if you have an idea you are craving don't be afraid to pitch it to me... I am also looking for more in depth rp's, while I don't mind the smutfest rp's, I do like having a bit of substance and a plot with details, so if you're looking for more than a smutfest don't feel like you have to only do the things above, I'm willing to do more.

RE: Just one small request.....1x1

Please only bump once per day, as per the site's rules, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom