Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naughty and Nice (White Vixen + Nicky'snancy)

W

White Vixen

Alex Ookami was one of the toughest, the strongest girl in school. She wasn't afraid to get into fights, or to cause them, and wasn't afraid to speak her mind. She had long red hair with bangs, emerald eyes, copper skin and a nice curved body. She was beautiful, standing 6'0, having nice large round hips and a C cup chest. Currently she was at school leaning against a wall in the cafeteria as lunch commenced. Wearing a red t shirt, black leather pants, jacket and boots. With a spiked choker around her throat and black biker fingerless gloves. Boredly, her eyes scanned the area for somehing interesting.

White Vixen said:
Alex Ookami was one of the toughest, the strongest girl in school. She wasn't afraid to get into fights, or to cause them, and wasn't afraid to speak her mind. She had long red hair with bangs, emerald eyes, copper skin and a nice curved body. She was beautiful, standing 6'0, having nice large round hips and a C cup chest. Currently she was at school leaning against a wall in the cafeteria as lunch commenced. Wearing a red t shirt, black leather pants, jacket and boots. With a spiked choker around her throat and black biker fingerless gloves. Boredly, her eyes scanned the area for somehing interesting.

Nancy Bartlett walked into the cafeteria dressed in skinny jeans, uggs and a light blue blouse. Her raven locks were pulled back by a simple blue and gold head band. Around her delicate, pale throat was her favorite necklace her daddy gave her. Her smoky brown eyes scanned the room looking for a place to sit to eat. She didn't need much space at 98 pounds and 5 foot 3 inches.

Alex spotted the tiny girl, blinking softly for a moment. Mhmm she didn't remember being with that girl, and she's been with a lot of them. She was a cute little thing too... perhaps now was the time to add to her 'hitlist.' She smirked before walking over to the much smaller girl. "Well hello there, pretty thing." She cooed, winking softly wih a cocky smirk.

White Vixen said:
Alex spotted the tiny girl, blinking softly for a moment. Mhmm she didn't remember being with that girl, and she's been with a lot of them. She was a cute little thing too... perhaps now was the time to add to her 'hitlist.' She smirked before walking over to the much smaller girl. "Well hello there, pretty thing." She cooed, winking softly wih a cocky smirk.

The girl looked around, then spotting the speaker, looked up. Way up. And took in the gorgeous looks, replied.
"M..mm..me?"
She gulped at the impressive stature of this girl.

Alex chuckled a bit as she looked down at the small girl. "Yes you. Don't suppose you would like to have lunch together mhmm?" She cooed as she lifted a hand and placed her fingers under the smaller girls chin. "And maybe I can have you for dessert?" She smirked slyly.

White Vixen said:
Alex chuckled a bit as she looked down at the small girl. "Yes you. Don't suppose you would like to have lunch together mhmm?" She cooed as she lifted a hand and placed her fingers under the smaller girls chin. "And maybe I can have you for dessert?" She smirked slyly.
Nancy's nostrils flared in quiet fear. This girl scared her immensely. Then again most poele did. Except Daddy.
"Um. Yes. You can sit wherever you want. Its a free country right?"
She didn't know what to say to the last part. What did the girl mean, she wondered?

She should be scared, after all, this girl was quite interested in her for one thing. The very thought made her lick her lips. She then sad beside the small girl with a grin. "So what's your name beautiful?" She asked curiously. Trailing a finger over the smaller girls arm.

White Vixen said:
She should be scared, after all, this girl was quite interested in her for one thing. The very thought made her lick her lips. She then sad beside the small girl with a grin. "So what's your name beautiful?" She asked curiously. Trailing a finger over the smaller girls arm.
Nancy shivered at her touch. It was almost electric to her sensative skin.
"Um... Nancy. Nancy Bartlett."
She loved those eyes and her big tits.

Alex chuckled as the finger trailed up and down the girls neck. "Nancy eh? That's a nice name... I'm Alex... Alex Ookami..." she cooed, her emerald eyes watching the smaller girls every reaction. Smirking as she shifted, letting her large breasts bounce with her movement. "So... you have a boyfriend.. or girfriend?x she asked curiously.

White Vixen said:
Alex chuckled as the finger trailed up and down the girls neck. "Nancy eh? That's a nice name... I'm Alex... Alex Ookami..." she cooed, her emerald eyes watching the smaller girls every reaction. Smirking as she shifted, letting her large breasts bounce with her movement. "So... you have a boyfriend.. or girfriend?x she asked curiously.
"No. Um I don't have either. I just moved here with my daddy."
She tried her bes not to stare at the orbs staring obscenely back at her. It was a losing battle though.
"You?" She asked.

"Mhmm nope... though I know plenty who would want to be mine." Alex chuckled before leaning closer and whispering in her ear. "Mhmm.. would you like to have some fun... in the girls bathroom? You can touch these if you like." She cooed, pressing her breasts up against the small girls arm.

White Vixen said:
"Mhmm nope... though I know plenty who would want to be mine." Alex chuckled before leaning closer and whispering in her ear. "Mhmm.. would you like to have some fun... in the girls bathroom? You can touch these if you like." She cooed, pressing her breasts up against the small girls arm.

She nearly squeaked when the glorious breasts under that red shirt touched her arm. She looked near to panicking.
"I don't think that's a good idea. We could get in big trouble. 'Sides, I never done anything like that before.

"Mhmm no worries.... wont be a problem if we stay quiet... and id teach you. But if you don't want to touch these.. I guess it cant be helped." Alex smirked as she bounced a little to make her breasts jiggle against the smaller girls arm.

White Vixen said:
"Mhmm no worries.... wont be a problem if we stay quiet... and id teach you. But if you don't want to touch these.. I guess it cant be helped." Alex smirked as she bounced a little to make her breasts jiggle against the smaller girls arm.

She was consumed with indecision. She didn't want to get in trouble her first day. But then again, how many oppourtunities would she get to touch someone's tit? Besides, she didn't want the girl mad.
She looked around.
"Lead the way?"

Alex smirked victoriously, grabbing the small girls hand and leading her out and into the bathrooms. Luckily, no one was there, so the tall girl took her new toy into the bigger stall and locked it. She smirked before stripping the coat, her shirt, and lastly her bra. Revealing her plump breasts and letting them bounce freely.

White Vixen said:
Alex smirked victoriously, grabbing the small girls hand and leading her out and into the bathrooms. Luckily, no one was there, so the tall girl took her new toy into the bigger stall and locked it. She smirked before stripping the coat, her shirt, and lastly her bra. Revealing her plump breasts and letting them bounce freely.
Nancy sat still, recovering from being rushed around. The she saw them. Those parts she never saw on anyone but herself. They were amazing. She slowly reached out to touch one but hesitated. She looked into the deep green eyes.
"May I?"

"Of course, go right ahead..." Alex smirked as she reached to slip off the smaller girls clothes. Her fingers trailing the soft skin as she leaned closer and kissed Nancy's cheek.

Nancy let Alex take her shirt off her. Fair is fair afeter all. A plain white bra with a pink bow in the center was revealed.
She reached out again and this made contact with the suprisingly firm and warm flesh. She trailed her fingers down the tops, between the cleavage and finally the nipple. She loved how it felt but she knew that this was wrong.

Alex let out a soft moan at the toucb, before smirking as she unclasped the cute bra to reveal the breasts of her new captive. With a smirk she drew a thumb over a nipple as her palm massaged the flesh. Then she bent down to teasingly flick her tongue over the left nipple.

nancy jerked at first, the touch on her nipple like fire. She felt her tips harden to diamonds and her womanhood. Weep with her decadent arousal. When Alex bent to lick it, she moaned with excitement. She in turn squeezed the taller girl's tit in her hand.
"Oh god that feels good. You do this a lot huh?"

The tall girl chuckled to amusement, flicking the other nipple with her tongue. "Mhmm a bit.. let's just say I know my way around a woman's body." She cooed, winking before trapping the pink nipple between her lips. Gingerly starting to suck and lick the sensitive pink flesh while her hands started to massage the breasts. "Mhmm..." she cooed as she slid her hand lower to touch between the smaller girls legs.

When Nancy felt the hand reach between her legs, instinct made them clamp chut. At the same time, shivers ranup and down her spine. One hand creep behind the redhead's neck, holing it tight to her nubile breast, while her other hand fondled Alex' own firm orb.

Back
Top Bottom