Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When the Kat Plays (Tulipilut + Kashatria)

Tulipilut

Moon
The day was drawing to a close as Katelyn's final class let out. It was about time, too, because she was really starting to drift off to the lecture being presented by her English Lit. professor. Katelyn was 20 years old and had been in college a couple of years now, but she only had a few friends and, unfortunately, no girlfriend. There seemed to be so few lesbians or even bisexual girls at her campus, to her great disappointment. Katelyn--or Kat to her few friends--stood at 5'5" and had short raven black hair. She often wore low-cut jeans and tight strap-less tops. Her chest was on the small size at about 34b. Overall, she had a semi-tomboyish appearance, thrown off by her curves, red lipstick, and posture.

Recently, she had started talking to a classmate of her's. The girl was a knock out, in Kat's opinion, but unfortunately she too was straight. As the class drew to a close, Kat decided she should at least make an effort to socialize, and so she intended to hang out with her friend. There was little else to do anyways. And the girl's boyfriend was away, so Kat knew she was probably lonely. She did not dare think of taking advantage of this fact--yet anyway.

Jessica sat in her dorm room, her classes had let out a few hours ago, she laid on her bed, cell phone in hand texting away, ipod in her ears listening to her favorite song, waiting for Robert to call her, let her know he was okay. Jessica was a freshman in college, just turned 19 and just graduated high school the year before.

Jessica dormmed alone, no roommate, yes there were two other room is her suit, but hers was the only single bedded room. It was decorated with girly stuff, punk stuff, and the normal traditional girl decorations. Jessica had many personalities, but never knew how to let them flow, so she kept them to her self. She had recently started talking to a girl called Kat from her Biology class, they were friends, no close because they only really ever talked in class, but occasionally out side of class, through texts.

Kat knew what Jessica's dorm room number was. Jessica might not know that she knew, but she did. In fact, Kat's own room was further down the hall, just around the corner and out of sight. As she walked back to the dorms she decided she would not even bother texting Jessica. Instead, she would drop in unannounced and surprise her. But first, she had to drop her things off, so after leaving the elevator, she headed to her room and tossed her bag in the corner. While she was there, she decided to spray her favorite perfume if only to cover up any BO from the day's activities.

Kat then made her way to Jessica's door and knocked on it. She was practically giddy as she did so, even though this would just be a friendly little visit. It was not often that Kat was able to get any form of attention, but she was determined that tonight she would. And despite her innocent intentions, she could not help but let some rather racy scenarios play out in her head as she waited for Jessica to open the door.

Jessica didnt hear the door but one of her roommates did. The girl answered "Yes?" she said kind of rudley. When she found out she was looking for Jessica she let her in and pointed down the hall to the closed door, "She is in her room, doubt she wants company, she has not heard from RObert in almost a week. Pretty lame waiting on a army man to me." the gril walked away from her and went to sit on the sofa infront of the t.v, remote in hand and continued to flick through the channels.

Jessica sat on her bed, wearing a tank top and a pair of tight fitting lounge pants, she was not in the mood to look good today, she was pissed off, and sad all at the same time. Her phone had been silent for atleast ten minutes now.

Kat raised her brow when someone else answered the door. She had not even thought that another girl might be there. But she simply shrugged and followed the girl's directions towards Jessica's room. She knocked once or twice softly, then opened the door and peeked in. "Jessica? It's me, Kat, from bio. I thought I would drop in. I know, unexpected and such, but still, thought that maybe we could hang or something?"

As Kat walked in she could not help but glide her eyes over Jessica's form. She looked like she was in a serious state of disarray, which made Kat's heart thump in sympathy, but even so, the girl was absolutely gorgeous.

As Kat entered her room she tugged the ear buds from her ears. "Hey" she sat up and wound her ear buds around her Ipod "Whats up?" Jessica was surprised to see Kat her, she thought she would still bi in class, but looking at her cell seeing the time, she found out differently. "Um, yeah sure we can" she stood up and fixed her pillows then motioned for her to come in. "Close the door, Laura is a bitch" she motioned towards the living room.

"What do you want to do?" she asked as she sat back down on her bed, back against the wall, feet hanging of the side of the bed. Jessica had noticed Kats appearance more that once, she was petite, but not tiny, girlish but boyish, yet very sure of her self.

Kat took a seat next to Jessica, close enough that she could get away with 'accidentally' brushing the side of Jessica's hip. It was a glorious feeling. But she also made sure it was far enough away as to not crowd Jessica's space. "So, I know you told me your boyfriend was away and stuff, so I thought maybe you were in need of a girl'd night? We could watch a movie, talk, get our minds off things..." maybe makeout she added in her head. "What do you think?"

As much as Kat was checking out Jessica, she was also checking out Jessica's room. It was cozy looking, yet she could feel the sort of emptiness permeating the air that Jessica no doubt was going through.

Jessica seemed unsure of hanging out "I dont know, Rob might call and I dont want to miss it, being busy or anything. "Yeah he is away, second part of boot camp for the army, I do need a girls night out though, but I dont want to miss his call. She took her cell out of her back pocket again to check it. It was nearly four o'clock still no word from him.

Jessica sat up, "Sure why not, I need to get out, get it off my mind, I know he is fine, just has not had time to call me." she said trying to reassure her self more than anything. "Lets grab a bite to eat first though, I am starving." She had not left her room today except for two classes.

"That'a girl!" Kat smiled and jumped to her feet, grabbing her new friend's hands and pulling her up and towards the door. "Let's hit the taco place down the street. I promise, you will forget all of your woes when I am done with you!" She chose a causal place because she did not want to scare Jessica off, but as each minute passed, Kat was more and more certain she would put the moves on Jessica. It was simply too tempting to be around a girl this beautiful and this vulnerable. And frankly, it had been far too long since Kat had gotten any. She was growing desperate. And desperate animals tended to do desperate things.

"I am sure he will call tomorrow or something. But for now, let's us girls have fun together. After food, we can hit a party of something if you like. I know one going on in one of the sorority houses. Or we can simply come back here if you prefer. We can do whatever. Let's just have fun!"

Jessica pulled her arm back.."Wait..." she said...she looked down at her attire "I am not dressed for public." she grumbled, going over to the closet grabbing a pair of jeans and then the dresser to grab a different tank top, one more flattering. "I have to change first, and make up, hello...you cant go to a party looking like I do..." she began to change, not caring she was in her room with her. Taking off her tank top she revealed the lace black bra she wore, jessica was almost a 36 DD with a size 3 waist. She had looks, but having Rob she never needed to care what other guys thought. Pulling her lounge pants of, revealing the black lace bikini styled undies, she pulled her pair of jeans on, they were tighter than the lounge pants that she was just wearing. Pulling the pink tank top over her head, she grabbed her brush, and began to brush her long blonde hair out. Applying her eye liner and lip gloss, she through a scrunchy around her wrist, grabbed her cell phone from off the bed and looked at Kat. "Ready"

Kat had not even given Jessica's attire much consideration since every time she had looked at the girl she imagined each layer peeled off. "Yeah, I guess you are right," she had said when Jessica stopped her, thought frankly she thought Jessica looked amazing no matter what she wore. Kat stood in shock though as the girl so casually undressed in front of her. With each portion of her body revealed, Kat could feel herself become more heated. It was everything she could do to not pounce this girl right there. Clearly Jessica did not realize that Kat was a lesbian otherwise she might be more keen on doing this in private. By the time Jessica was ready, Kat was more aroused than ever. "Um, okay, sure, let's go. After you," she said, pushing Jessica ahead and stealing a feel of her ass in those gloriously tight jeans. She let her hand linger longer than she had originally intended though, and started to wonder if Jessica would say anything about it.

Jessica smiled "Your gawking" she stated as she was pushed forward. Not noticing the ass grab because she was trying to put her jacket on. Jessica lead the way out of the door and into the hallway, grabbing her purse of the hook she let KAt walk out behind her, closing the door she started for the elevator. "I havent been to the taco place yet." she said sounding kind of lame. "Is it good" the elevator made its way to the lower floor, heading out the dorm building doors she looked out side, it was bright, taking her sunglasses out of her purse she put them on.

"So which way?" she looked at Kat, she seemed a little stressed at the moment. "Everything okay, you look like you just saw a ghost. She giggled a little.

"No, not a ghost. Something far more astonishing than that," Kat smiled knowingly at Jessica. "Anyway, yeah, the place is totally delicious. Cheap too, thankfully, cause I only have a 20 in my pocket," she realized that she had forgot her purse in her dorm room, but she figured she would not be needing it so it did not matter. She lead Jessica towards the place. It was only a ten minute walk from the dorms, though the place was technically off campus.

It was small, only had seating for a few, but thankfully was not busy right now. Indeed, there did not seem to be anyone there. They were probably all out at the parties. Kat walked to the counter and placed her order: "Two beef tacos and a medium coke, please," she said, then she looked back over at Jessica. "What would you like? I should have enough for both of us."

Jessica was a little conffused but ignored it. "Ill get my own, I got plenty thanks to Rob.

Jessica grabbed her wallet out of her purse and gave the guy her order, "Chicken taco, and a water please." She handed the man enough money to cover both the bills. When they got their food she headed towards a table that sat infront of a window. "Is it always this slow at this place?" she asked Kat as she opened her bottle of water. Taking her sun glasses of so she see Kat more she took a sip of the water.

Jessica crossed her legs and took a bite out of the taco she had gotten. "Doesnt seem right, to be so slow, after classes have all let out." she set the taco down, "So.." she licked her lips to get the sauce off of them. "Where are the parties at tonight?"

As she watched Jessica lick her lips, Kat shuddered. She of course was imagining that it was her tongue doing just that. And perhaps not only to Jessica's lips. "Well, it normally is more crowded, but this is Friday and a lot of people tend to be out at parties. Even those that do come her often just grab the food and go. They even do take out, so..."

Kat took a bit of her own taco and swallowed. "So did you want to see about one of those parties after this?" She smiled and kicked her legs out some underneath the table. She stretched her right leg out enough that the tip of her shoe met with Jessica's. Slowly slipping her foot from the shoe, she innocently nuzzled at Jessica's legs as if it were nothing.

"Oh" Jessica did not know this because she was never out and about, she normally stayed in her dorm or at the park trying to get her mind of Robert. "Makes sense then I guess"

Taking another bite of her taco she swallowed, "Yeah we can go check one out, I would not mind a drink right now." She felt Kat's foot, so she pulled hers back, assuming she didnt have enough room under the table. "Which one you want to go to?"

Jessica had finished her taco and was sitting there sipping at her water, to finish it before they left.

Kat could not help but feel a tad disappointed when Jessica pulled her foot away. But there would be more chances. "Well, there is one not too far from here. I know the girl hosting it, somewhat." In fact, the girl was an ex of her's, and likely would not appreciate her showing up, but Kat doubted she would even notice. A smile creased Kat's lips though because this particular party probably would not be the sort Jessica was expecting.

It would mostly be 'normal,' but because of the crowd that tended to show up at her ex's place, there would be a large number of lesbians and bi girls. She wanted to see Jessica's reaction when she was surrounded by so many girls dancing with one another. And t would give her the perfect chance to ask Jessica for a dance.

Kat would, of course, play like she didn't know it would be that kind of party though. She finished eating her tacos and drinking her soda. "Well, about ready?"

Jessica nodded "Yeah lets go" she stood up, throwing her water bottle and her taco wrapper in the trashcan by the door and stepped out side. Slipping her sun glass back on she looked at Kat, "Lead the way chica" she smiled.

A party would do her good, a few drinks and socializing was probably all she needed to get her mind of Robert, maybe she needed to hang out with Kat more. She felt bad though, Rob was working his ass off, while she was here, enjoying life , well the most that she could, and now she was going to a party.

Kat nodded with a laugh and lead Jessica out and down the street. A good ten minutes later they could hear the thumping of some indistinguishable techno beat blasting from a nearby house. There was a large crowd of people standing outside, mostly girls, with a few good looking guys here and there--not that Kat would have been interested in them. They all clutched red plastic cups no doubt filled with booze.

"Just this way, c'mon," Kat waved Jessica on, leading her through the crowd and up the front porch, into the house. It lead into a very large main hall filled to the brim with girls dancing, most wearing tight, short dresses and the like. There was a bar on the other side of the room. "This way to the fun!" She laughed and grabbed Jessica's hand, dragging her towards the drinks, right past a couple grinding on the dance floor. She expected Jessica to comment any second.

Being pulled by Kat, she glanced as they past the couple grinding with each other. "Odd" was all Jessica said. Jessica started to feel the beat of the music. When they finally stopped Jessica turned around to see the crowded room of girls, half dancing together, and half standing talking and drinking. She felt a little akward, she looked at Kat for a second, then looked back at everyone... She as starting to put two and two together, but ignored it. She would not assume anything.

"I want a drink" she said as she turned to realize they were standing next to bar, grabbing a glass from the girl bartending she smiled. "Thanks" she turned to Kat "So know any other girls here?" she asked trying to figure out the scene she was standing in the middle of.

Kat ordered a strong drink. She wanted to build her courage up for what she was about to do. She turned to Jessica and shook her head. "No, I do not recognize a soul," she lied. There were at least a handful of girls on the dance floor that she knew in some way or another. None that she had kept in touch with though. Again, it had been far too long for Kat. She downed the rest of her drink rather fast and waited for Jessicia to finish her own drink. "Hm, did not realize there would be so many girls here," she said, fighting off a chuckle. "Oh well, when in Rome..." she grabbed Jessica's hand, "would you like to dance?

Just then a rather fast song came on and the colorful strobe lights picked up pace to match the beat. Kat almost simply drug Jessica to the dance floor, but instead she waited for her response. If she said no, then Kat would call it quits, but if she said yes, Kat decided that would be the invitation to seduce this woeful girl.

Jessica finishes her drink and set the glass down. She had already found her self swaying to the techno music. "Its odd that there are not many guys here, but maybe they found a more interesting party." She was glad, she didnt want to chance drinking around other guys, she had the tendency of getting rather frisky when she started t get tipsy. Jessica had spotted a few girls she knew from her various classes and smiled at them when they waved at her.

"Dance, with you?" she seemed a little hesitant, "Why not, I love this song" she headed towards the obvious dance floor and started to sway her hips to the beat. As Kat joined her she laughed. "I have not gone to a party in ages."

"I come every once in a while," Kat smiled as she swayed her own hips with Jessica. "Much funner to come with a babe like you though," she said with slightly sultry voice, but quickly added a nervous laugh afterwards to make it seem like she was teasing. Which, in a way, she was. As the music carried on, Kat danced closer and became more daring. She slipped her hands softly on Jessica's hips and moved close enough that their legs brushed with each sway.

"I hope you are having fun. We should do this more often. I rarely get to hang out with interesting people like yourself. And it sure beats staying in and studying," she screamed over the music.

Jessica laughed, "Your cute, dont put your self down, if thats what your aiming at." she kept dancing. As Kat got closer and put her hands on her hips Jessica swayed for a little bit then pulled away. "I need another drink" she had started to sweat a little, so she had removed her coat and threw it on a chair just off the dance floor, her cell still clutched tightly in her back pocket, it hadnt gone off yet.

"I am having fun, and perhaps, but I like to study, takes my mind off Rob being so far away. " she sighed and pulled her phone out, nothing...She bit her lip and put the phone back in her back pocket. She told the bartender what she wanted, when she got it she downed it and asked for another, then slowly sipped on that one.

Back
Top Bottom