Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aegroto Dum Anima Est, Spes Est. [ Rosewater Mermaid x muscularguy4F ]

• Aegroto dum anima est, spes est.

• These words would forever be pass her lips, as she was left condemned to the
      servitude of a man she had no intentions to love. For every action she did not
      enjoy, for every deed she was forced to do, she would reassure herself with
      this one sentence: Aegroto dum anima est, spes est.
      As long as there is life, there is hope.
      Truly the words of a slave, but they kept her spirit unbroken.

RE: Aegroto Dum Anima Est, Spes Est. [ Izzy x Guy]

Ragnar stood on the bow of his smallest long boat, Wave Rider and smiled with anticipation. He was a man of only 20 summers, yet as a Jarl he could command over two hundred men. As the land approached, he allowed reminded himself of his motivation behind these raids.
As a boy in only his twelfth year, he had been captured by Roman soldiers whilst on his first voyage. For three years he had served as a slave, rowing up and down the River Themes loading and unloading supplies from the ship. As well as packing muscle onto his broad frame, these years built a great fierceness and hatred inside Ragnar. A ferocity that came out when he led his fellow slaves on a uprising, attacking and killing the four guards aboard the ship whilst they were out at sea, before sailing back to the North, leading the former slaves as a Jarl.
In the years since, those 15 slaves had become 250 men, all warriors born, trained in the art of the shield wall and he was no longer a slave, he was a Lord of War.

The small temple was less than an hours march from the bay in which they had moored Wave River and soon the band of men were hidden in the trees, scouting their prey. Ragnar looked back at his men, his small raiding party of 30 made up of 10 of his best warriors, his Wolf pack. With 20 unblooded young men, his Wolf cubs allong to get their first taste of killing. He looked to his scout, who signalled his findings. 11 armed warriors, 4 priests, 8 priestesses and gold in abundance.
He smiled, this would be too easy, this would not be battle to be decided by the shield wall, it would be open, it would be a massacre. He unleashed his men, hearing them howl their war cries like a pack of angry wolves. It did not last long, within minutes his men had killed all of the guards without a loss to themselves. He was just about to give the order for them to loot the temple, when a huge man appeared at the doorway of the temple. He stood almost 7 foot tall, a good head taller than Ragnar or any other man. He was clad in good quality armour and hefting a a double handed sword the size of most men. Ragnar smiled and spoke in the Gaulish tongue
“You are not Roman. You, like I, were taken from your country of birth and used. I have no anger with you. Step aside and I will allow you to live.”
The giant made no sound, only lifting his hand to point to himself before running it across his throat and pointing to Ragnar, a challenge that only evoked laughter from the Viking.
“Do not expect a warriors death giant man, I am not known for my mercy”, he answered, stepping forward as his men created a ring, swords beating against shields.
As Ragnar stepped into the ring of men, he unbuckled his belt, letting his long sword, two short swords and knife fall to the ground in their scabbards. He lifted his arms and two of his men stepped forward, removing his helmet, crested with a wolf's tail and pulling the mail over his head.
He stood before the giant, bare chested, even his gold and silver arm rings, the spoils of wars, placed on the ground behind him.
The giant looked back at him, sizing him up, confused but angry and stuttered, unsure of whether he should attack. Before he could react, Ragnar spread his arms, dropped his head back and howled, a sound echoed by his Wolf Pack. His body tensed with rage, his muscular figure detailed by striations veins and scars. The giant took this as a sign and lunged forward, hefting his huge sword and swinging at Ragnar's head, aiming to remove it from his shoulders. At a speed born of a while lifetime of fighting, Rangar lunged forward, ducking under the blade at the last moment and moving behind the huge man. Wrapping his arms around the giant, he tested his strength, squeezing the mans neck as his opponent struggled to shake him off. Despite the size difference, Ragnar was too strong for the man, who's feet slipped on the earth, made slick and red by the blood and guts of his former colleagues. As the giant man slipped to his knees Ragnar again howled and twisted with all his might, breaking the giant man's neck with a loud crack. His Wolf Pack again howled to the sky and Ragnar stepped over the huge corpse, picking up his swords and entering the temple.

He heard the screams of the priestesses before he saw them. He called back to his warriors, “kill the priests and sacrifice them to Odin, Thor and Hela. Loot the soldier, their armour was good. Take anything valuable that you can carry to the ship. Once we are back I will pass it all out. Anyone hiding loot will be punished, they must learn that I am their gold giver, I am their Lord of war. And feast on the priestesses”
He let them run through the small temple, as he walked the outskirts of the building, looking for areas where valuables may have been buried. As he turned round the outside of the temple, he heard the sobbing and smiled sinisterly to himself.
He looked upon her, her delicate features and blue eyes looking up at him with fear. Her blonde wavy hair ran down her back and nothing but a thin toga covered her plump ass and tits. Ragnar chuckled, well, they always said that the Lord should take a tithe of everything won.
He reached out, grabbing her thin arm with his large, powerful hand and lifting her up, seemingly without effort and dragging her with him.

The tiny settlement stood no chance against the thieving group of blood-thirsty hoarders. In silence they rowed, landing on the beach just outside of their wall of protection. Their howls mixed with the brief cries of those they slaughtered. The priests and priestesses did their best to protect the younger ones, but their gods sent them no speed. Women screamed out into the night for mercy as they were raped by one, or two, or three men.

But she, she was a lucky one. Castalia came from a very prestigious family, and was well learned. She spoke several different languages, and had the ability to read and write. She was gifted in domestic affairs such as the arts, but could also uphold a public speech if needed. And of course, she had a very pretty face. Had she not been chosen by the gods, Castalia surely would have made a fetching wife to some true-blooded Roman, as she was one as well. But, she was learning the ways of her gods, and had traveled to this temple to help spread the knowledge of Apollo's blessings. However, when mother Atia was murdered trying to cover Castalia's escape, she could not continue. No. The young woman came to her aid, falling to her knees as she tried to coax Atia to remain conscious, but her eyes were just so vacant; Castalia knew she was slipping. So, she held onto her withered old hand, resting her head on her find silk toga, and brushed her greying hair off of her face, speaking gently to her as she passed on. She sat there in silence, her tears dripping off her face. She let out a single whimper, and that is when he approached her.

A dark, tall brawny man, with scars marking up his skin, loomed over her. He wore blood splatter as his battle paint, and terrifying grin on his face. She did not want what was going to happen next, but she could not fight it for fear of the loss of her life. She gave Atia's cold hand one final squeeze, allowing herself to be pulled to her feet by him. Castalia stood in front of him, half of her body illuminated as the temple began to burn. Her eyes, though blue in colour, reflected the flames that swallowed up all the buildings in the settlement. Her body trembled with fear, there was no doubt, but she knew that fear could not save her. Nor would resistance. She asked in common tongue, a language derived from all the differing languages spoken in the North, "So, this is the man who howls like the mighty wolf, they said you would come." She looked down towards her arm, then to him again, "If I am to be taken, do me one favour, as slave to past slave, I would not do well as a whore, let me worship your gods, and you will find no trouble,"

She grabbed onto her dress, lifting it up as he walked her back to the boats, "Please, do not act as if you have forgotten those days. Deny me my request, and you deny your freedom. Let me work for you, and worship your gods; Odin, Thor, and Hela. And all of others!"

As Ragnar's men loaded their ship with swords, armour, vases, gold and silver, he half lead half dragged Castalia to the beach. Not one of his men so much as looked at her. Each aware with more fear and respect that she would be his property and no other's. Ragnar was now fully dressed in his armour, having picked up the rest of his weapons and arm rings on the walk back to the ship. He stood before Castalia, his mail polished so that it shone, his wolf's head helmet with wolf's tail plume giving him the air of a beast rather than a man. Three swords decorated his belt, one long, two short and each with a wolf and a raven carved into the hilt. Each of his arms bore rings of gold or silver, rings taken from the bodies of warriors he himself and sent to Vallhalla.

Ragnar laughed at her bravery and naivety.
"we each worship and serve our gods. We do so by causing chaos, for Asgard loves nothing more than chaos. And I am a bringer of chaos, a killer of men, a destroyer of empires and a lord of war. For that, the All Father loves me. He sends me good seas and favourable winds, easy plunder and beautiful women to do with as I please" he said, slapping her plump ass.
"No, you will worship me, you will serve me and if you know what is good for you, you will most definitely work for me. But be warned, my tastes are far more lewd than your old gods "
He forced her onto the ship, pulling the fur that hung behind from his neck and throwing it on to warm her against the cold sea air. Castalia was forced to the stern of the ship, where Ragnar took his place and the oarsmen began to row, the coast of Gaul growing smaller and smaller.
Indeed there were sent favourable winds. After only an hours rowing there were able stow their oars and drop the sails, hastening their journey to the Norse lands, despite their heavy load.

The Wave Rider, her belly heavy with her crew and their plunder, made her way up the fjords which surrounded his lands. Sailing as a slave with the Romans had taught him more than just a few foreign tongues. His buildings, whether they be his great feasting hall, his own home, the homes of his men or the stables of their herds, were stone built. A skill only the Romans had truly mastered. His crew instantly began unloading the Wave Rider as she was moored next to her larger sisters and Ragnar instructed his men on how and where to unload the cargo.
He turned to Castalia, pulling her on to his shoulder and stepping on to the dry land. He marched purposefully directly to his hall, his men and their wives and children nodding to him out of respect as he passed.
The door swung open as Ragnar's boot connected with it and walked through, throwing Castalia on to the bed and closed the door behind him.
"Now then priestess, I think it is time for me to sample the spoils of war" he said, reaching for the broach on her shoulder that held her dress together

The winds blew strong, pushing the sheer fabric of her dress and long curls back, off of her figure and face. She shivered, her already perky breasts seizing up with this cold, her small nipples quite visible through her garb. The men pushed through this strong wind, lifting, carrying, and offloading the loot into the ships. Hearing his laugh, and his following remorseless words, left her in anguish. She held back a yelp when his firm hand came into contact with. She stared to the wooden boat knowing that the moment she set foot on that vessel, her life would change forever. Suddenly, she was picked up by his monstrous arms, and dropped onto her seat at the stern of the ship. It was freezing! Her skin had quickly chilled to the temperature of ice before the self proclaimed Lord of War threw his fur cape onto her. Though she had a great dislike for him, the warmth of the fur was too tempting to pass up. She stood for a brief moment, opening her arms wide, holding the cape behind her. She wrapped herself in it, taking her seat again. The stench of musk and lack of hygienic care of this cloak enveloped her, but the blairing winds let her nose far too cold to smell. She looked out to the storming seas, her eyes just as dark and raging with movement. Many had claimed that they could see the crashing waves in her blue eyes.

Now, they filled with tears as she looked back, passed the Wolf-Demon and his oarsmen, back to the burning village. Her salty tears trickled down her face as she cried. She said a million things to herself, trying to make it seem like a new adventure, but her fate was unkind. The boat rocked as it moved steadily through the waters, homebound. The wood groaned as the oars were pushed deep down into the water and the pulled back up, advancing them forward. Waves licked the sides of the boat, spraying chilly ice waters onto their face.

Once the village was out of sight, she looked back to Ragnar. Surely he was cold... And so, the lithe woman stood to her feet, cradled in the warmth of his fur. Carefully she walked towards him, her blonde hair blowing wildly in different directions by the wind. The motions of the boat sent her normally graceful stride wayside. Eventually, she reached him, opening her arms quickly, she stepped forward so she sat on his lap. Her arms came back about his neck, still grasping onto the fur. She partially wrapped him in the warmth of the coat, and herself; pressing her warm form to his much chiller one.

Soon enough they had docked. Castalia was quickly picked up by him, tossed onto his shoulder, and carried off like a barrel full of wine. She watched as they traveled up to his building. He was a smart man, building his village of stone with the intelligence of the Romans. She looked onto the faces of rejoined husband and wife, sometimes with young children, other with older. They really were no different these people.. Yet... she was tossed onto his bed of fur, she realised why she felt so strongly about her hatred towards him. His hand rose, reaching towards the clasps which held her dress together. "Please, no, my lord," She began, lightly using her hand to push away. "You do not wish to have me tonight, as I am between flows now,"
The clasps were leaves fabricated of gold. She had many more, but undoubtedly now, they had all been looted. Castalia would put up a good fight in order to protect the one thing that gave any woman of this era value; her virginity.

As he her hand pushed his away, Ragnar grabbed Castalia tightly by the wrist, forcing her arm behind her back and pulling her up to stand with her back diretly to him.
His other hand reached round, gripping her neck and squeezing it so tightly that he could feel her pulse clearly. It was hammering, heart pumping hard with fear.
"You are scared little one. So you should be. I have complete power over you. I could have killed you when I first saw you, I could kill you now, with little effort I could pull your throat straight from your pretty little neck. You would do well to remember that."
He gave her throat an extra squeeze as he mentioned how easily he could kill her, "So I would suggest that you give me exactly what I want". With that, his hand let go of her arm and made it's way to her chest. He moaned lightly in pleasure as his hand gripped her plump tits, squeezing them tightly, his body becoming more and more powerful as the lusts of the flesh began to take him over.
Slowly, he ran his hand under her dress, now able to feel how warm and soft her flesh was, squeezing her nipples as if trying to burst succulent berries.
"This is what is wrong with your culture, you would devote a body like this to a God, while we would deovte it to my cock. A much better use for it!"
He laughed as he ran his hand under her dress to her crotch. His fingers found what they were looking for and pressed themselves against her virgin pussy, placing pressure on her clitoris.

It all happened so quickly! Suddenly she was thrust up against him, his hand was so large that it nearly wrapped all the way around her slender neck. She was very much like a trapped rabbit. One quick snap, and he would be able to break her neck like a dried twig on the ground. His strong grip kept her from breathing properly. Every inhale sounded raspy as it was constrained. But unlike previous slaves who panicked, Castalia breathed slowly, trying to remain calm. Her hot tongue licked her dry lips. She gulped lightly, he could feel every muscle, the rings of cartilage, the tendons, everything in her neck moving. His cheeky little slave struggled in her attempt to speak, her voice coming out cracked and grated, "Do... it---!"

Instantly, she took in a painfully sharp breath of air, having his hand now grip her breast. Her paling cheeks flourished red with colour of embaressment. His roughs hands against her soft skin was rather arousing. She made a stifled moan, her sounds calloused by his hand on her throat. If he were to remove it, he would hear her moan sweeter than any lover past. Her lips straining as she was forced to look up towards his bruttish face. Her face perplexed as she felt pleasure, yet complete disgust for the situation. Closing her lips together she moaned again, as the teasing of her breasts made her feel sensations like never before. Her hand came up, resting on his fore arm, trying to keep herself stable. For a second, his grip loosened, and he was given a taste of the aray of sounds he could possibly cause her to make. His opposite hand trailed down her body, this caused her to make sweet sounds which indicated to just how sensitive her untouched, unharmed body was. His firm fingertips and stony palms made her shiver and quake with pleasure. Her breathing matched this, as the occasional gentle moan escaped her lips. Soon enough he found her virgin slit. So quickly it had collected with her sickly nectar. Now, when he began to fiddle with her clitoris, her rump was thrusted back against his growing bulge, pressing against it firmly.

Encouraged by her moans, Ragnar loosened his grip on her neck slightly, maintaining power and control whilst allowing her to breathe more freely.
Almost instantly, his hand began to press harder against her clitoris, pressing down on it before moving up and down, massaging it with two of his strong, toughened fingers.
Feeling her hips buck backwards and her plump rear press into his crotch forced his cock to throb and grow. Ragnar let out a low moan, almost a growl as he in turn pushed his hips forwards, his swelling cock pressing into one of her buxom cheeks.
His fingers continued working their way around her unspoiled womanhood. Moisture greeted his fingers and Ragnar took great pleasure in it. "seems like this is more pleasure than any of your gods could ever have given you" he chuckled, before plunging one of his large fingers into her, pulling it out and bringing it to his mouth to taste. "Like the nectar of the Gods," he mocked, before repeating the action and forcing his finger into her mouth, making her taste herself.
"Wouldnt you agree little priestess?"

The force to which he used on such a sensitive bit of her body drove her mad instantaneously! Her well-maintained nails could not help but dig into the flesh of his arm which held onto her neck. Her head dropping forward as she cried out in pleasurable frustration. Her silken locks falling forward to hide her ashamed face. Those plush cheeks burning a bright red as she felt his cock throb and grow against her bottom. Yet still, she squirmed in an attempt to avoid the pressure he applied to her clitoris, and unintentionally encouraging it to become erect. Once he pushed his own hips against hers, her cheeks turned a brighter colour. One hand jumped down from his forearm to the hand that handled her so vigorously. In a pathetic attempt, she tried to push his hand away, almost as to say that was too much. She gasped audibly when he hurtled his finger into her virgin slit. The walls were so slick that his rough finger hand very issue sliding into the tight orifice. She moaned softly as he pulled it out, tilting her head back. Her sweet face looked throughly flustered, unsure how to take all these sensations! She gasped once more the second time, this time he could see her lashes lower as she squinted, her face strained by the pain he caused. Her lips were forced open as he shuttled his cum covered finger into her mouth. And my! What a mouth she had been blessed with. It was just as soft and wet as her little pussy. She suckled on his finger, her tongue running over it. She let out a small muffled moan in agreence. She tasted wonderful---yet, this was so wrong! Why was she being condemned? Surely these new gods were chaotic within reason, like her own gods. Apollo was known for being quite the lover, as all the gods were, but to be so rough? With a vestal virgin? No... She gave him a sharp bite, turning her head to the side to be rid of his finger. She spoke freely, "Please, lord Ragnar, I am not meant for such acts. I beg of you, let me teach the children of this village to read and write, please let me share the gift of knowledge with them..."

As Ragnar slipped his finger into her mouth, he grinned, his mind concocting multiple scenarios, urged on as her delicate warm tongue flicked over his finger. He barely flinched as she bit his finger, her teeth sinking into flesh that had seen far worse even before he had reached manhood. He allowed his finger to slip out of her mouth and listened, humoured by her fight.
"You are meant for whatever I wish you to be meant for." He answered, caring not whether she was in pain, only that he got to plough yet another field. He pulled his mail over his head and removed his leather hauberk which rested underneath. He shrugged his shoulders, rolling them forwards and back, his muscles tensing. He stood before her his large frame imposing, lit by the light of the torches that cast monstrous shadows around the room. Despite Castalia's actions, Ragnar was calm, not allowing his temper to flair, actually enjoying a woman fighting back for once.
"Do you think my people are stupid? Do you take me for a fool?" he asked her, his voice showing no signs of any emotion. "I have stonemasons from all of the Roman empire who build me halls of stone. I have taught my people to speak Latin and Gaul. Our forges create main and swords stronger than any other known to man. Do you really think I would not value reading and writing. All of my generals read and write and all the children learn their letters before their eighth summer. We may seem to barbaric little one, but we are smart as well as fierce!"
He forced her onto bed, his strong arms bending her over his bed of furs and holding her there as his other hand, with one swift, deft movement, ripped away her dress. He threw it to the floor dismissively and as his hand came back, he struck her hard on one ass cheek.
"What you should also learn, little priestess, is obedience".
Ragnars leather pants dropped to the floor and he gripped his swelling member, pressing it into her untouched slit

Castalia was wrong about these people. Completely wrong. They were far more terrifying than she had expected. If only she could send news to Rome in order to warn them! But alas, she could not. With a shrill cry, he forced her onto the bed. Her hands pressing against the corse fur, attempting to push herself up when his hand firmly pushed her bust into the cushioning. Well, she was certainly stuck. She screamed once more, feeling the fabric pull against her body. The metal clasps of dug into her flesh before the fabric gave way. They were flung off to the side with her once beautiful dress. Oh, but he would give her something else to whimper about, would he not? Castalia felt him running his fat member against her dripping sex. She braced herself, her body tensing up completely.
"Castalia,"
She corrected, looking up to him over her shoulder from her pinned position. Her voice grew quieter,
"My name is Castalia,"
Her arms settled down, sneaking their way under neath her. Her hands rested close to her face, in case if he did not want to hear her screams, she could bite her knuckle rather than having him shove her face into the furs.

"Castalia, let me be your teacher" Ragnar whispered, deliberately emphasising her name as he thrusted his large erect cock into her, feeling her body stretch and whimper under him. He took pleasure as she tensed, enjoying the effect he had on her and soaking up her reactions.
Slowly at first, he pushed himself deeper into her and pulled back, feeling her tightness cling to his manhood. And how she was tight, his cock felt like it was being squeezed by a warm, wet unseen hand. He knew he was the first to plough this field, the first to venture into these waters and that turned him on further. The potential he had here was amazing, all his other girls were experienced, knowledgeable in the arts, but spoilt. Perhaps, one day, he would have one of them help him train his new pet.
He grunted in pleasure, his muscles tensing as the lust surged through him. With his right hand he reached under her, pulling her right hand away from her face and pulling her arm out above her head, watching as her fingers clasped onto the furs, seeking safety.
"Turn you head, look back at me Castalia" he orderd, once again emphasisng her name as if it were a curse.
His left hand maintained the pressure, but began to run up and down her body, feeling her smooth, soft skin and gripping her plump rear tightly.

Castalia's eyes weld with tears as his manhood tore through her. No amount of lubrication would help lesson the pain. She had instantly cried out, her small body trembling as he stopped, his dick deep inside of her womanhood. Or atleast, it felt that way. She whimpered as he pushed forward. His cock sliding forward, proving to her how much her tiny cavern could hold. He had broken her hymen, the one thing that gave her any worth. The poor girl cried into her hand when suddenly he moved it out from under her. She shuttered as he spoke, trying to keep herself from crying out again when he pushed himself back inside. Ever so obediently, Castalia looked over her shoulder to him. She could only really make him out with her right eye, as her left was pressed into the furs. So closing one, she left the other to look up at him. Her eyes were as blue as the ocean he loved to ride. Her lips pursed together she she stifled another sound.
"D-dose this please you, lord Ragnar?" She placed as much emphasis as he had on her own name.

"Truly little pirestess, you are too sweet to belong to the Gods". He grunted, watching her every reaction, soaking up the fear in her ocean blue eyes. HIs right hand maintained pressure on her arm, bent behind her back and as his left grabbed her plump rear, Ragnar's eyes lit up. His hand pulled back and struck her arse with a crack. Again his hand came hurtling down onto her plump rear, connecting with a sting and leaving a red mark.
Harder and deeper he thrusted, watching how she grimaced with each thrust of his substantial manhood. THe lust had truly taken him over and still he sped up, not caring for the former priestess' pleasure or even well being and his left hand reached up and grabbed tightly onto her abundant, curly golden hair.
Then he stopped, pulling himself free of her just long enough to seem as if he was done, before quickly, deftly, flipping her onto her front and opening her legs, reentering her. He restarted where he had left off, thrusting hard as he pulled her legs up onto his shoulders, his hands pulling her hips back onto him in time with every one of his thrusts.
The Lord's wolf blue eyes met the deep blue of her's as he whispered to her "You no longer belong to the gods little one, you belong only to me"

Castalia could not with hold any longer! When his had cmade contact with her plush bottom, her body lurched forward just slight, as she let out a definite cry. Her voice which sounded to sweet made a note that could cause the angels weep with pleasures and the demons shout with lust. She whimpered as her white skin of her arse became red from the single smack. It was so easily irritated! She quickly howled in pain once more as he spanked her. Her body rocked as he began to fuck her with such carnal ferocity. Her moans grew louder and more frequent! Castalia reared as he grabbed onto her hair. Her salty tears were flung off of her face as he fucked her. She wanted so much for him to stop, to scream and kick! But her body did nothing, as if the acts he preformed, though painful, were numbing.
Castalia moaned deeply, "Ooh~ But my lord, are you not a god?"
She let out a shrill cry as he flipped her over.
"Oof!"
Castalia looked to him, her tears still rolling down her face. It quickly contorted as he plunged deeply into her once again. She moaned loudly, having him enter again. That brief moment when she felt reassured he had finished quickly vanished as he desecrated her body even further. With her legs up about his neck, she really felt as if she could take no more. He pounded into her, hitting a very sensitive area over and over and over again. Castalia's little body twisted, her breasts jiggling in a different direction from which they had been bouncing. Arching her back, her hands latched onto the fur. Her tight hole grew even tighter, her walls excreting even more juices. She moaned sweetly as she experienced her first orgasm during sex. Everything there was just slathered in her sweet sticky juices.

"maybe in your eyes little one, I am now a god, your only god". He said as he ran his hands down her pulsating body, feeling the orgasm running through her.
His hands ran over her breasts, squeezing them once again, before cascading down her body towards her crotch.
His fingers mopped up more and more of her juices that had been sprayed over their bodies in an eruption of pleasure, her first. Once again one of his fingers, her juices now dripping from it like a condiment over-zealously applied, ran to her mouth.
His other hand began to apply yet more pressure to her clit, knowing it would be sensitive, whilst his thrusts restarted once more. Each time her entered her he was greater with a chorus of wet sounds, reminding them both of her first ever eruption.
He leant forward, pressing her legs towards her own head, her hips lifting off the furs and tilting up. His hands gripped her arms tightly a over her head as he stared down at her, his eyes wild with lust and greed. Slowly this time, but deeply, his hips moved back, then thumped forwards, attempting to get every last millimetre of his length inside of her. His grunt became deeper and more frequent, each thrust of his power hips causing a loud slap as they met hers

Before his 'little one' could even manage a response, his fingers were hovering above her precious face.
"A-Ah!"
Castalia winced as he played with her clitoris. Such sensations were just too much for such a responsive area, especially given the circumstance. Her hips wiggled trying to avoid his fingers. She whimpered feeling his member scraping against the back of her pussy. Her body trembled, feeling him place more pressure onto her hips. He really was far too much for her! Castalia blinked, feeling her very own juices drip onto her face. The tips of his well lubricated fingers pried apart her perfectly pink plush lips. They were met with a wet tongue and her smooth moist cheeks. She made another sound as she fought against the digits that slipped into her mouth. Castalia began to wiggle more, slurping on his fingers as she tried to breath. All of her sensual groans and little moans were muffled by his fingers.
And then, he began to push her further.
Her long legs were forced back over her slender form, so far that the tops of her tiny feet pressed into the same furs her hands latched onto. She looked onto his face from in between her own legs. Her eyes widened as he further stretched her, shoving his thick rod arduously against a very sensitive wall of her slit. This experience exposed her to so many physical sensations, of pleasure, of pain, but with her newly found orgasm, she was thrice as perceptive, making his motions enough to drive her to madness! The waves of pleasure began to lull her into a state of inducement. No longer did she think of the embarrassment of her orgasm, or the violation against her body. It just felt... good... Terrible, but good.

Her gaze softened as her eyes locked onto his. She read the lust, the dominance, the strength, but she expressed no fear in her own. She would only wince, or make a muffled moan. That was until he bucked his hips, trying to get even more of himself inside. She turned her head to the side, crying out sharply,
"N-nooo!! That hurts too much!"
Whimpering, she looked back to him, the pain conveyed easily in her eyes and face,
"P-please, you have taken me, but I cannot take any more harm."

Ragnar stared down at the little priestess below him, searching deep in her dark blue eyes and weighing up whether to be merciful on her or not. He had taken from her everything that had any meaning to her, her dignity, her virginity and her freedom. And now she was truly his, he was sure now no man could take her from him, not that any would be stupid enough to try. His hands relaxed somewhat and he leant his weight backwards, allowing her the chance to regain a more comfortable position.
Stepping back from her, he pulled his full, swollen member out of her. It was soaked, covered in a thick film of her juices, that dripped off his cock and ran down his balls and thighs.
He was going to have mercy on her, after all his actions were not motivated by causing her pain. But to give himself pleasure, and he wasn't quite finished yet.
He smiled then, remembering how at first she had been worried about becoming pregnant and how foolish it had been.
Reaching forward, he placed one hand behind her head, his fingers becoming interlocked in between her curls. His other hand taking one of hers and pulling her off the furs and momentarily to her feet.
“Kneel little one, let me show you how we prevent unwanted whelps here” he commanded. Taking his swollen manhood in one of his tough hands and her hair in the other, pulling her face closer to his cock as she knelt. His hand moved up and down his large length, squeezing tightly as his cock throbbed and pulsed, whilst his breathing sped up, deep and loud as his muscular frame began to tense. "Open your mouth little one"
After mere seconds, his breathing became groans and his cock exploded, firing great ribbons of warm white seed over face and into her mouth. His hand continued to work his cock, forcing the last drops of his huge load onto the poor little priestess

What a sopping mess she was. Sure her thighs and lips of her little slit were slick with her juices, but the moment he had pulled himself out a steady stream of her nectar dripped out. Perhaps the walls of her tight cunt helped a little as the hole closed itself back up; forcing a good portion of her stickiness out. Little Castalia could not help but moan as he removed himself, for he had been so deeply lodged within her! She felt sore, her little pussy was puffy from the vigorous fucking she had recieved. Slowly, her legs slid down from his shoulders to dangle off the sides of the bed. She lay there for a moment, regaining some sort of composure, but she was still quite dulled from all the sensations. Her chest rose and fell softly, causing a little jiggle to her breasts. Her moment of tranquility after the storm came to a quick end as he decided what he was going to do.

His strong hands had reached out for her once again. She felt them tugging at her to move. Castalia obediently rose to her feet, her legs wobbling slightly, before she settled on her knees. She looked onto his manhood, watching it drip with her orgasm. Her cheeks turns a slight pink colour, as she felt embarrassment and rage slowly seeping into her mind. How dare he do such acts to her. As he began to pump his hand along his length, his little priestess looked to him with her large eyes, and did precisely as she was told. Her lips parted, and he was granted a lovely view of her pink little tongue. Oh, the day he would take the opportunity to taint her mouth with the taste of his cock... Something she was completely oblivious towards. "Ahh--!" Castalia let out a small cry of surprise, feeling hit hot orgasm splashing against the softness of her skin. It tasted unpleasant, as if too bitter and salty, as it shot into her mouth. Her eyes wincing as she continued to look up at him; only one did close as his orgasm came dreadfully close to it.

Once he had finished, Castalia began to clean herself like some sort of animal, while maintaining that sweet priestess demure. Her hands slowly wiped away her cum, collecting it onto her hands. She paused for a moment, looking from his member to him, "W-would... it please you if I cleaned us both...?" She had heard stories of Apollo and his conquests consuming the seed after coitus. Perhaps he wanted the same?

Ragnar watched her intently, taking in her reactions to what had just happened. He delighted in seeing her wince and squirm at the taste of his seed, knowing that she was doing it not for the love of his seed, but because he owned her.

He stood tall and broad, his physique well lit by the torches in the room. Tired from the exertion, he breathed deeply, the rising and falling of his rib cage causing his abdomen to do the same. The muscles expanded and contracted in time with his breathing, making the muscles ripple
Still hard, his cock pointed at his new conquest. Long and thick, veins still magnificently bulging, it dropped with the remains of his seed and her own juices

A broad smile came across his face as she offered to clean them both up. She was learning quickly, or at least trying to please him and this was a good sign. It would not take long for him to make her bend to his will, nor would it take much training from one or two other of his girls before she was the finished article.
He nodded to her before speaking 'yes little priestess, that will be one of your many new responsibilities. Do them well and stay true to me and you will be well rewarded and looked after. You have my word on that and you can ask one of the others if you doubt me, they will support all I tell you.'

He watched her beautiful, cum covered face for her reaction as he mentioned his others. 'You're not the only one little priestess, a man like me takes many rewards, not just one. But you will like them, in fact you could meet one soon, she'll help you settle in if you wish"
He walked closer to her so that she could clean him and herself up, his hand dropping to her head, playing with her curly blonde hair affectionately

Castalia's eyes watched his sly grin stretch out on to his some-what-handsome face. She had done good by him. Cringing internally, Castalia returned Ragnar's smile with something much sweeter. How tricky she was! Her lashes fanned out as her eyes drifted down his body, carrying the lowering lids. Her smile fading so her plump lips were open just a jar. Light breath cooled the head of his slick cock. A sticky hand came from between her legs, and pressed itself to his groin. Her thumb hooked around the base of his erection, smudging her juices into the skin of his member. Leaning forward, her hot little tongue crept out from her mouth, and began to lick slowly at his length. Castalia did her best to hold her breath, as not to disturb the sensations given to Ragnar, but every once in a while an odd cooing sound or raspy gasp broke the sound of her tongue laidening him in wet kisses.

She worked her way down his length, licking, suckling, and lightly slurping, but at no time did she take him into her mouth. Instead, it pushed passed, pressing into her plush cheek, collecting the seed he had released onto it. When her lips met the base of his cock, he spoke. With her tongue already pressing against the skin, she looked up with her large blue eyes. O, how blue they were... Filled with the ocean he knew so well. Castalia stopped and listened very carefully. In her mind she cursed at him! Hating his very being. How dare this monster keep more girls like herself here! And do onto them what he had done to her. But her face did not twinge. Instead, her brows grew soft, as if a sadness settled in.

"Would you not prefer that I keep your bed warm this eve?"

Ragnar watched his new conquest carefully. He had grown up watching men fight, seeing each and every weakness and facet of movement and now the eyes of a seasoned warrior and tactician took in every detail of her every move. His mouth opened slightly as she took a light grip of his member, letting out a quiet moan as she ran her tongue up his swollen cock. His powerful body began to tense as the waves of pleasure came over him, his eyes closing momentarily before his strong will peeled them open, not wanting to miss a moment of her ultimate submission to him. He took in every movement of her mouth with his eyes and felt every movement of her tongue through his entire being. He delighted in seeing her pleasuring him, in mixing their seeds together and taking them in her mouth, tasting them.

He gripped her hair, but not tightly and forcefully as before, but now loosely, clutching in pleasure barely able to control his own hand. Tenderly, he moved hair from her face pushing it back behind her ears to expose her eyes. He was drawn into them, gazing seductively up at him and he tried to shake feelings of intimacy that he had never felt before, not even with his other companions. There was something different about her. All his companions were beautiful, but she stood out. With her blue eyes and hair the colour of the sun's rays she was more like his people. But it went further than that, it was in every one of her movements, in the sound of her every moan, gasp and even more so, every word.

He never would allow a companion to warm his bed this early into their stay, but there was something about her that he couldn't shake. Something made him feel stronger, more powerful around her, something made him want her close to him. Slowly, reluctantly, he quietly replied, each word uttered with a sense of purpose

“This is not normal little priestess, but I cannot deny that you have earned your stay here tonight. Let me keep you close to me tonight, so that we may share each other's warmth

A small, pretty-nay! Greatful smile grew on her face as she listened to him. With a trifling nod, Castalia silently thanked her new 'master' by continuing her deed. He would much prefer to have her show her appreciation, no? Her lips cleaned the juices from his member and the surrounding area before she finished cleansed her own face. Little licks and small kisses dusted his body as she slowly rose to her feet. Sore, weary, and emotionally distraught, the little priestess fained it all to keep the master happy. She gave another smile, looking up to him from his chest, as she did not stand that tall on him. Her stiff nipples lightly brushed against his skin as she wavered for a moment. Blush sprung on her face from embarrassment, as she did not want him to know he left her tired. Castalia looked to the bed, before inquiring,

"Shall I lie down here? I do not wish you to sleep uncomfortably from the wetness... o-of..."
Her voice trailed off, trying to focus more on pleasing him then on the shame she felt for being violated.
"...my juices..."

Internally, in his mind, Ragnar shook his head. Asking to spend the night? Cleaning him off? This certainly wasn't the normal modus operandi. Most ladies would have been crying now, or have curled up into a ball attempting to console themselves. Others would have run out of there, clutching at what scraps of clothing still remained, in an attempt to put as much distance between themselves and him as quickly as humanly possible
Instead this one, this beautiful little priestess, was cleaning him, submitting to him and wanting to spend the night with him.
He felt her hardening nipples brush against his rough skin their softness making parts of his skin bristle, the feeling almost foreign to him.
His hands rested on her shoulders, steadying her as he felt her legs weaken, her balance deserting her momentarily.
A smile, charming and welcoming, spread across his face.
"No little one, watch". He leant over the bed, gripping the stained furs tightly and pulling them from the bed in one swift, easy movement. Reaching under the bed he pulled out a pile of fresh furs, each folded neatly.
"Neither of us will have to sleep on or under any juices" he said, a hand moving down to her lower back and pulling her tighter to him. "Neither of us should be uncomfortable".
His arm dropped from her lower back to under her plump, tender rear and lifting her off her feet with little effort and lying her onto the fresh furs.
His arm slid from under her and he eased himself onto the furs next to her

Due to their closeness, Castalia was forced to look upon his face. And where she thought there would be a sour scowl to scorn her idiocy, she found instead something which threw her off. A smile. The dimples on his cheeks, the curve of his lips, it was all so warm, as if he were pleased with her. In that moment, she saw him for one to be quite handsome. Castalia brushed a lock of hair behind her ear nervously, moving just to the side so he could move more freely. She watched him. His muscles moved methodically as he rearranged the bed. A bit of blush coming to her face. Was she in such a daze from his plundering? She too, almost began believing she could care for this man. Suddenly he scooped her up and lay her down before he joined her. Immediately Castalia shifted over, allowing him more space for him to lay down. Her lethe-in-comparison body pressed to his for warmth. Her plush cheek resting on his chest, as her bossoms pressed to his abdomen; her knee lightly resting on his thigh.

Just as the settled in, she spoke in a hushed voice, "Thank you my lord" Her little face gave him a nuzzle. Her breathing slowed as she cooed herself to a relax state. Her eye lids growing heavy, until, they focused on something. It was rather large, and on-point. A little unsure of what to do, Castalia simply assumed her role. A pair of sharp nails tip toed down down his body, starting from his chest and slowly making their way down his abs. Her hand took a hold of his member, and immediately began to massage his shaft, just as he had pumped it earlier into her mouth. She looked up to him, blinking softly, "Its still hard, my lord, are you still in need of satisfaction?"

Back
Top Bottom