Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of a Princes Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxWriter

Cluster
15e4e01647e660_full.jpg

It was going to be the biggest party of the century. The Bachelor party for the Vershini Twins. Valder and Vander. They where both getting married to princesses from other countries, and neither of them where all that happy about it, but they where doing it because it was what they where supposed to do. It was what their people needed, so it was what they where doing. Their friends, worried about the twins increased sense of gloominess and depression, decided to throw the biggest party the century had ever seen. The Twins didn't even know half the people who had arrived, and that suited Valder, older by two whole minutes, just fine. Especially since Valder didn't much like the woman he was supposed to be marrying... it wasn't that she was mean or anything he just found her... boring. They had nothing at all in common, they couldn't even get past talking about how nice the weather was.

So, Valder was going to have the last fun he'd ever have, and was right smashed drunk before an hour had passed into the party. Vander couldn't blame the poor guy, at least his fiance was slightly interesting, they didn't have much in common, but he had always been a little more outgoing than Valder was. So, Valder was drunk and fixing to make a very bad decision, and Vander was working to keep the married women away from Valder so he didn't get into any more trouble than he needed to be... not that it helped... because in the morning, Valder woke up with a splitting headache, and a sour stomach of a hangover, and turned to his bed partner... what should have just been a one night stand... and set eyes on the one woman he should never have even looked at... his brothers Fiance.

“...oh fuck me...” Valder groaned, slumping into the bed again and pulling the pillow over his head... how the hell had this happened?! Vander was always so GOOD at keeping him out of trouble! And yet here he was, in bed with Vander's Fiance, with the obvious signs of their copulation everywhere... namely the used condoms laying here and there, and their clothes flung in every direction. Well, the brothers WHERE identical, he could pretend to be Vander, and the girl would never know... now to act like Vander... wait, Vander didn't drink, ever... because he was better than everyone else... and had an allergy to the alcohol... fuck, she KNEW he wasn't Vander... he had to slip out then and hope she didn't remember. That thought in mind, he carefully slipped out of the bed, and started looking for his pants, hoping she wouldn't wake up.

images

Maria sighed sleepily as she rolled on her stomach, snuggling down into the bed as she felt it move, cracking a eye to watch valder climbing out of the bed. closing her eyes she thought about how she'd ended up here. Sadly, she couldn't even blame alcohol. While she enjoyed vander's company, it had been the drunken twin that had drawn her attention. Closing her eyes she let him get ready to go,before she sat up, searching for her own clothes.Seemingly ignoring Valder's prescence as she did so, letting him escape without acknowledging him.Finger combing out her long black hair she thought about just how much trouble she was going to be in for disappearing on her best friend the night before. Granted, she knew valder's fiancee wasn't happy to be getting married, but having her best friend sleep with him wasn't going to please the princess either.

when she finally made her way downstairs she looked better, freshly showered and dressed, glad that the snug jeans and sweater covered up the hickeys and bruises from Valder's hands. Also glad that they were having a court breakfast instead of a private affair, she wasn't ready to face either her parents or her best friend Karen. Though she sank down into the seat next to the german princess she smiled a little as she looked over at Vander, leaning over to kiss his cheek."You look well rested. No partying for you?"She teased. He was right, they got along well enough, but they both deserved more in their marrige then jsut getting along.But...their weddings were both scheduled for that afternoon and the next day.

Valder jumped, flushing bright red as he suddenly caught sight of her crawling out of bed and he cleared his throat. "oh... uhm... good morning." he muttered, shy, but ever so polite and determined not to feel guilty... after all, she had consented, even completely hammered, Valder couldn't rape someone, it just wasn't in his disposition. he was a half an hour late making it to breakfast, showered, shaved, and looking presentable, if a little miserable. Vander looked perfectly healthy, as he always did. considering he couldn't get drunk, or even have a taste of any alcohol because of the molds in the fermentation process... well, he had good reason to look healthy when most of the others at the banquette looked miserable with their hangovers. "i slept fairly well... a bit worried about who Valder slipped off with last night, but i imagine he doesn't look too panicked, so it couldn't have been anyone too horrible." he mused as he helped himself to some Crepes. "besides, you know i can't drink. i had to leave early when some blond bimbo tried to force a bear down my throat." he admitted with a roll of his eyes. "sometimes i worry about the state of our kingdoms." he admitted looking rather amused before looking a little worried.

"maria?... are you really alright with this?" he asked softly, so only she could hear. "i have to do this for my people... because we can't afford a War... but i don't want you to be unhappy either. your such a wonderful woman that i can't imagine forcing you into marriage with a man you can hardly stand..." he admitted, blinking at her, looking so very worried as he studied her. "we could... make a plea to our parents or something..." Vander was such an optimist, thinking that they could have any chance at all of getting out of the marriage. not that he wanted to, but he was worried about Maria's... and Valder's diminishing moods. Valder was already staring very gloomily at his plate, while he nodded on occasion to whatever it was that Karen was trying to say. "... i feel bad for Valder actually... at least you and i have a few interests in common... he's going to go mad if she keeps dragging him to tea parties..." honestly, Vander liked going to the tea parties the German princess set up, they where always alive with conversation and amusement, but Valder couldn't sit still that long. already he was squirming in his seat, eager to go horse riding, or fencing. something that meant moving, working, or exercising.

Maria laughed quietly,even i the sound made her head ache."No, not to horrible. But sex doesn't seem to have improved his mood."She said smiling a little even as she blushed slightly. Snickering a little at vander's words."Poor Vander, some girl wanted to jump your bones.Poor kid."She teased starting to eat before sighing"I'm fine, Vander."She said glancing over at him before shrugging."I'm not unhappy.Just...I wish we had more time to get to know each other."She said before laughing,amused at his optimiusm that they ould talk to their parents."It's to late now. They wont let us change our minds."She sighed quietly glancing down the table."They'll be fine. Karen's just to nervous, she's not used to being around men, she finds being here in denmark odd and discerning.As soon as she settles, they'll get along."She said looking amused.

Karen smiled at her fiancee, tilting her head a little as she finished eating."Do you want to go riding?We have a few hours before we have to get ready for the wedding."She said relieved that vander and maria were getting married first, at least then it wasn't everyone staring at them today. She was trying so very hard to let her fianee like her, but she had never left germany, and denmark...they were more open and willing to say things then the germans.

he snorted. "nothing is going to improve Valder's mood... he's always thought of getting married as ending everything he's ever wanted in life." he admitted simply. "no matter that he's getting married unwillingly, he feels it is his duty to dote on his wife, even if it means he's miserable... i mean, i'll dote too of course, but not to the point to where i can't have any fun of my own." he admitted. "Valder is a little more obsessive than i am though. he's still technically the eldest, so our parents held him under higher expectations than they did me." he admitted, shaking his head. "i wish we had more time too." he admitted with a small sigh. "well... if it comes down to it, we'll just have to settle with being freinds, even if we don't love each other, i do like you. your chipper, and happy." he admitted with a smile. "and through you, i can drown in tea!" he chirped with a small laugh as he glanced at the two. "i suppose, here in Denmark... we're a little too loud for her. Germany is a somber sort of country and Denmark is like... the capitol of party city." he admitted, smirking. "i though both of you where going to die of blushing when that woman took her top off and flashed you her boobs."

Valder blinked at Karen, looking stunned. "...do you ride?" he asked,shocked. horse back riding was a dying art. everyone wanted a shiny new car these days, horses where a luxury item now, instead of a necessity. he bit his lip hard, glancing at Maria... Maria who was so much more outgoing, more active... who didn't throw Tea Parties and talk about boring people... he wished he could be the one marrying Maria, at least then he wouldn't have to dress in fancy clothe all the time, and be polite no matter where he went... "i would love to take a ride with you... i know this wonderful trail, it leads into the Flower Fields... we could pick Maria's Bouquet..."

"Well,I'm sure they'll learn to get along well enough."maria said worried about her friend before laughing softly."hey, I don't want a obsessively attentive husband anyways, it'll ruin all those one night stands I planned."she said snickering because while he knew russian tsars and tsarinas were world famous for their illict relationships, she was to much like her german mother to have that kind of life appeal to her."I was not!its just not everyday you get flashed by a female. Now males,they have a tendency to flash me."she said blushing a little as she thought about her one night stand from the night before

Karen nodded blushing a little at his shock."I do. Maria takes me when we're stying at her summer house."she said smiling before grinning happily, happy to spend with him outside of court."I would like that. I'm sure maria aould enjoy fresh flowers instead of the fake ones her mother arranged for."

Vander chuckled a little and shook his head. "well, you might get one anyway." he teased, smirking a little. "so long as i can join you in those one night stands, i hear threesomes are really in right now." he teased with a snicker as he poked at his food, not feeling particularly hungry as he thought about his upcoming wedding, sighing a little as he swallowed thickly before he smirked at her. "oh yes, you blushed, a LOT." he teased, snickering a little as he shook his head. "and you hid behind your bodyguards so fast, one might have thought breasts where dangerous weapons." he teased, smirking a little. "there you see! your blushing now just remembering it!"

he smiled a little, maybe it wouldn't be so bad... "fake flowers just.." he shook his head. "you know? me and my brother always imagined marrying for love, with large romantic weddings... this is certainly not romantic... with our mothers arguing about everything it's more like a War Zone." he admitted, shaking his head. "i'm glad it will all be over soon." he smiled at her a little. "i'm glad your nice." he admitted. "when my mother told me i was going to be marrying a princess i'd never met before... i have to admit... i.. panicked a little." he admitted as he stood up and offered her his hand, feeling so very guilty about his... was it considered cheating if they weren't married yet?

"Vander!" Maria blushed harder at hus words, her mouth hanging open a little as she considered what he had said."...for a man who watxhed me blush over getting flashed,whg are you discussing threesomes at thr breakfast table?"she muttered givinf him a dark look as she got up."I better start getting readh,or our mothers might. Declare war over weddjng things."ahe said heading for the dor in a fluster. So very embarassed by her soon to be husband.

"Se might not be marrying for romance, but real flowers are more romantic."karen smiled as she tookbhis hand getting up glncing towards maria as she left laughing softly."it could be worse. I'm nice, maria's as high strung as a long tailex cat in a room full of rocking chairs."she said smiling a little indulgently. It wasmt mean,it was just maria rommanov was misunderstood by all her famoly and mozt of the world. Her quiet out going personality usually cme off as demanding and high strung. Looking at her fiancee karen tilted her head as they walked towards the stables."you okay?"she said looking worried

Vander started to laugh, he couldn't help it, he HAD to! Maria had reacted so perfectly! that blush was really very adorable, and Vander, and Valder both loved to see the girls blush. he was still laughing as he got up and joined her to help her mediate their mothers, shaking his head. "i'm sorry.. i am, i just keep forgetting your not used to such things." he admitted giggling a little. "around here, a woman would have smacked me over the head for such a remark, not blushed and sputtered... i keep forgetting how innocent and sheltered you are compared to the women from here."

he shook his head. "just because we're not marrying for love, doesn't mean we don't deserve a little romance... after all, my mother and father had an arranged marriage and they fell in love afterwords." he admitted, smiling at her. "and i have no doubt my brother and i, will try very hard to love our wives." he promised Karen chuckling a little. "i take it you heard Vander's comment about the threesomes... your certainly not as innocent and sheltered as poor Maria." he admitted, looking amused. "Vander is always making such comments... poor Maria is going to have an aneurism if he doesn't stop." he sighed a little and shook his head at her question. "no..." he admitted softly. "but, it's not something that can be fixed... i'm just naturally gloomy, don't mind me." he ordered, offering her a strained smile... so, so guilty as he helped her onto one of the gentlest, calmest horses in the stable, before taking a more wild stallion for himself. he was one of the few that could ride Archimedes. the horse was so wild, it only responded to certain people, and Valder had broken the horse to a saddle himself. he was the only person Archimedes hadn't bitten.

Maria glared at hmi bushing as she rolled her eyes."It's not amusing making fun of me vander."She grumbled sighing quietly, shoving her hands into her jeans pockets wincing a little as they walked inside the ballroom, sighing softly as she watched their mothers moving around the flowers for the final arrangements, pausing in the doorway."Sure we can't hide out and refuse to go?"She muttered looking at him.

"True.I think we could be at least friends."Karen said smiling a little before laughing softly."Maria's from russia.And her mother's...odd. Locked her in a palace. se doesn't get out much, despite being the more talktive and friendly of us two."Karen said looking amused at the idea o just how badly poor maria was going to get teased. Smiling as she settled into the saddle she was quiet as they started towards the fields to get flowers."You look happier on horseback valder."Karen said smiling at him.

Vander chuckled a little and shrugged. "it can't be helped. your so easy to tease." he well... teased with a small chuckle before making a face at all the flowers and things. "god... this is not what i pictured in a wedding..." he muttered with a sigh as he looked around, his face somber, his eyes filled with pain. "too many people... too many ribbons... it feels like a bad birthday party... i half expect a clown to show up..." he scowled. "half the kingdoms going to be here... i hate standing up in front of crowds..." he complained, scowling at the two mothers, who where completely ignoring the two 'soon to be weds'. "i suppose we could always run away... but then our kingdoms would accuse each other of kidnapping us and then all hell would break loose... maybe though, later, we could have a nicer wedding..." he decided. "one with real flowers... something a little less... show off, and more... pleasant."

Valder chuckled a little and nodded. "no offense to you of course, but honestly... i think they gave me and my brother the wrong women." he admitted. "you'd do a lot better with Vander. he's into things like you are... talking and gossiping, drinking tea and showing off fancy clothes and jewelry." he admitted with a sigh. "you also don't practically have an aneurism when he cracks sex jokes... i thought Maria was going to strangle him." he admitted with a laugh before smiling at Karen. "i've been on horseback since birth." he admitted. "i broke this fellow in myself." he admitted, patting the horses neck. "...horse just... they get me. i understand them the way i don't understand people, or politics." he admitted, smiling at her. "it's almost like being free when i'm riding." he admitted as they walked through the woods. "i can be who i want to be when i'm riding... i don't have to pretend to be someone else when i'm on a horse... i can just be me, you know?" he asked, smiling at her before blushing, looking down at his hands. "i suppose that must seam silly to you.."

Maria sighed a little looking at him, punching him lightly in the shoulder, shifting wrapping a arm around his waist she leaned against him, relaxing."We'll do something just for us. Maybe on the honeymoon."She said blushing,having had to have the sex talk with her mother had just been embarassing. "Ohhh yes.That would be bad.I could so see our mothers accusing each other of kidnapping."She said snickering a little.

Karen laughed softly shaking her head,"Despite being raised in germany...my mother knew I was to come to denmark, she wanted me more prepared for your...ways that differ from germany."She said blushing a little before nodding."They seem to have, but I do not think hat any of our parents would let us switch spouses."She sninckered a little before nodding,"It is easier to be with animals, then humans. We tend to complicate things."She said before smiling at him, touching his arm as she rode next to him,"Not silly...just something I don't understand,but I will try..I don't want you to be unhappy valder."

he smiled a little and nodded. "i'd like that." he admitted with a small chuckle. "come on... we'll go do something else." he decided. "they can fight about whatever the hell they want. we should go do something fun. it's us getting married tomorrow, we should have a chance to do something for ourselves." he decided with a nod, smiling at her. "anything in particular that you'd like to do? there's a lot of great options for entertainment... i even know a couple of male strippers i could call over for you." he teased, smirking at her. "maybe you won't be so embarrassed if you see a guy naked hmm?"

he smiled at her a little and nodded. "it's a good thing... we're very open here." he admitted with a small chuckle. "Sex capitol of the world i beleive." he admitted with a shake of his head as he offered her a small smile. "i'm not sure i can ever be happy Karen..." he admitted softly. "in less than a year, i'm taking over this kingdom... because my father thinks i'm, ready, and he's just tired of ruling." he admitted shaking his head. "i'm going to be in charge of the entire kingdom... i'll be stuck in boring meetings... trapped away from the world i love." he swept an arm around at the woods around them, indicating that this was where he wanted most to be. "i'm going to be ruling a world... and i don't have a choice on the matter... it's happening... and i can't say no." he admitted, blinking at her. "i didn't even get to choose my own wife... i didn't get to choose what to have for breakfast... i didn't even get to choose what to wear today." he sighed.

"just once... i'd like to be able to make a choice, all on my own... without my mother, or my father sticking their fingers in it... hell, even my horse! they tried to break him for me!" he admitted, scowling. "they only stopped trying when he broke three of the stable hands... i had to sneak out for three days to break him myself. and they where PISSED when i came back." he looked rather pleased by that though, and they walked out into the massive flower fields, causing him to smile. "this is one of my most favorite places..." he admitted. "maybe the four of us... before the weddings... we could come here and have a picnic... nor parents, no guards, just the four of us getting to know each other... what do you think?"

"True."Maria said smiling a little as she looked around, sighing softly as she blushed, elbowing her soon to be husband."Stop it. Maybe I want to see female strippers, did you ever think of that?"She grumbled smiling as they headed for the gardens."Why don't we find the other two. Maybe we can convince they to abandon their pursuits and join us in goofing off."

Karen sighed laughing quietly."You are most definately the capitol."She snorted laughing before sighing, looking over at him."We'll be together. I'll help. You wont be alone in your meetings."She said looking worried about him, because she didn't know what to think of him like this, because it worried her to see a prince so unwilling to lead. "I love it out here.It's beautiful."She smiled as she started picking flowers for maria, grinning."I like it. It would be nice for all of us to know one another better before we become family."

he chuckled a little and nodded. "if you want female strippers, i can get you those too." he teased, smirking. "hell, i'd enjoy them too!" he admitted with a laugh. "just don't touch, they tend to get angry when you do that." he teased, winking at her. "i think they went out for a ride. no doubt Valder is planning a way to make this blow up in our parent's faces... me and Val didn't even get a warning. we where just woken up on the day of our arrival and where told to dress pretty for our brides to be." he admitted, shaking his head. "Valder was pretty pissed about it. he's been planning his revenge i think."

he chuckled a little and smiled at her. "thanks Karen... i just..." he hesitated. "i'm not the King my country deserves." he admitted. "i'm... frankly i'm lazy as all hell." he admitted with a smile. "Vander would be such a better King than me... but he doesn't get the attention he deserves... my parent's practically ignore him... hell, he get's more attention from YOUR parents than he does our own." he admitted shaking his head. "it is beautiful." he agreed, looking a little more relaxed than he had since Karen and Maria had suddenly appeared without warning. "i do like the thought of having a family." he admitted, smiling. "and we get along well enough to enjoy marriage." he decided, smiling as he bent down and helped her pick flowers, a decision already in the back of his mind as he offered her a wild Rose with a smile. "i think things will work out... i just have to be more positive.. like you."

Maria laughed a lttle as se looked over at him."Well, if you want female strippers, get them."She said rolling eyes as she wrapped a arm around his waist as they walked, doing the cute couple thing for the cameras as she saw the tourists in the gardens."I at least was aware of what was going on, only if because my mother wanted to make sure I packed my best dresses."She said amused before sighing."Well, I an't wait to see what he does."

"Well, I'll try and get you not to be lazy."She teased a little but looked sad because it sucked that they couldn't choose a king for the country, one who wanted it instead of just one who had the accident of being born first. "He's their second born, of course your parents don't pay attention."She said laughed before shaking her head."No, Maria's parents pay attention to him.They know Maria needs a good king, cause despite how much she bitches about it, and that the tsarinas have always been better rulers, russia likes their men in power, and fear its women."She sighed before nodding."We will do well."she smiled at him as she took the flower, kissing his cheek."Thank you."

he chuckled a little and shook his head. "no thanks. i'm not really the kind of man who likes to cheat on his woman. even if it is an arranged marriage." he admitted with a small chuckle. "i think out of all of us... Karen was the only one who was really prepared." he admitted, looking amused as he shook his head. "i am a little worried about what he's planning though..." he admitted, biting his lip. "...the Eldest is supposed to rule... and he really, really doesn't want to rule." he admitted. "at least... he doesn't want to rule this country... if he fakes his death and goes off to another kingdom, i'm going to be very pissed." he admitted with a shake of his head. "i'm a little worried about..." he bit his lip. "well... whoever marries you has to rule your country with you..." he admitted, looking at her. "and i don't know anything about your people... or your ways... and from your reactions to me, i think i might be a little too.... boisterous for your people... what if i insult the entire kingdom, simply because i can't be someone i'm not?"

he snorted a little and shook his head. "i would do better in another country." he admitted. "but your elder brother is ruling your country... so i can't run away from here." he admitted, wrinkling his nose. "i'm just not... hyper enough for my people. i don't much care for loud parties, and quiet get together's..." he admitted. "i'm not... boisterous, like my brother. i'm subdued and calm. and my parents just don't know what to do with that." he admitted. "i'm not a dominant sort of man, you know?" he asked, smiling at Karen. "hell you can vouch for that! i've only known you for a few days, and yet your pushing me around like you've always known me!" he teased with a laugh. "not good qualities for a king of this country." he admitted with an impish grin, the spark of a plan forming behind his eyes. "in fact... it might be better if i wasn't the king of here at all.." he admitted. "Van would make a much better king, he wants to lead after all. he's better at it than i am too." he mused as he picked a few flowers before standing up and offering her his hand. "come on, we'll go get them and have a nice picnic. we'll stay out all night and give our parent's some lovely heart attacks."

Maria blushed a little looking pleased at his words, even as she leaned over to kiss his cheek."Thank you for that."She muttered because she didn't want a husband who would spend their whole marriage cheating, when seh couldn't walk away, because her people would expect a royal child."Well, we'll just have to watch and make sure he doesn't go disappearing on us."She said looking at him before smiling slghtly, slipping a arm through his, "...my father is an american descended from a russian grand prince my mother fell in love with when she went on vacation. Not a planned wedding, and if the kindgom can survive him and his over loud tendencies to say whatever comes to his head, you'll be fine."She teased kissing him lightly."I promise, you'll be fine.I'll be there to help."

"You would do well in Russia. Maria prefers the solitiude and Russia is winter locked most of the year, lets you have a reason to stay inside."She teased looking amused but worried about him because she didn't know if he would do well with being his father's heir. Laughing at his words she thought about it."To bad I am sure if you suggested it, your father would have a heart attack."She said amused as they headed for the house, "We will. All our mothers deserve a little punishment for making a already stressful event even worse by being demanding."She said as they looked for the other two

he smiled a little. "both my brother and i are very loyal." he admitted. "and it's not fair to you either... your probobly just as unhappy and uncomfortable about all of this as we are." he admitted, smiling a little his head tilted. "... your father is american!?" he asked, stunned. "i hear they have no brains at all." he admitted, looking amused. "i shall greatly enjoy making him blush." he admitted with a snicker, shaking his head as he smiled at her, looking rather relieved. "thank you Maria... hey look, there they are..." he stated, startled when Valder and Karen suddenly appeared, flowers in their hands.

Valder nodded. "i do like the cold." he admitted with the grin. "poor Vander... he's going to freeze to death. he hates the cold. he gets a horrid cold that lasts all winter here." he admitted, shaking his head. "maybe my father deserves a few heart attacks." he mused, smirking a little. "we'll get our tents, and some food from the kitchens and enjoy a night out under the stars." he decided with a happy smile as he led the way back to the castle, where they easily avoided their mothers and located the other two. Valder quickly explained the plan and Vander smirked, glancing at Maria. "well... this kind of revenge i can get behind." he admitted with a laugh as they went to gather everything together, pajamas, a change of clothes, a few swords, food, the tents, blankets and pillows, everything they'd need was easily put on a pack donkey and off they went into the woods on foot. they didn't want to take the horses, besides, it was a perfect day for a peaceful walk.

"I am."She muttered because it would be very hard, before snickering, "That american is about to be your father in law."She pointed out before sighing, "He is a good man, and his father is a grand duke...but yes, he grew up in america."She said before looking startled at the others.

"poor vander.He's marrying a woman who enjoys playing in the snow."Karen snickered looking amused before nodding."That sounds great."She said before looking at the men as her and maria alked, wondering what they were discussing as her and maria walked together. "We should just never go back."Maria said after a few moments, her arm wrapped around vander's waist, snuggling into his side, not because se was feeling that lovey dovey, but because she was cold.

Valder snickered a little and shook his head. "we're going to have to visit them all the time, i absolutely LOVE Snow. we don't get it much here." he admitted with a shake of his head a little as they walked through the woods, Vander making faces anytime the mention of 'snow' came up. Vander smiled as he wrapped his arms around Maria, offering her the warmth of his body as they made it to the flower field. Valder quickly built a fire for the women to warm up with, and Vander laid a blanket over Maria's shoulders, kissing her cheek before the brothers started setting up the two tents. "we'll leave it up to you two to decide the sleeping arrangements." the brothers chirped, laughing as they broke open the food and alcohol. "this is my kind of party!" Valder admitted with a laugh. "not so many people, no so loud, you don't have to worry about insulting someone." he grinned. "and i don't get looked at like i'm doing something wrong when i eat more than a half a smidgen of crumbs!" Vander laughed. "Valder LOVES to eat." Van admitted with a grin. "he's always getting in trouble with our mother for eating more than she thinks is proper." "proper! a BIRD would starve to death on what she allows me! i can't even eat sweets because it's 'not proper!', i'd have starved to death if not for the fact she can't tell me and Van apart!"

karen laughed looking amused as she smiled at vnder, before sighing quietly."Well, I'll have to make sure your well fed. As your wife I should be able to a whats better then our mother."She teased looking at him. Maria smiled looking at vander, nudging him a little."What about you?Are you going to eat me out of house and home?"She teased before sighing quietly, relaxed and content, and trying so very hard to not think about her and valder's one night stand.

Valder snorted a little and shook his head a little. "you are NEVER going to convince my mother of ANYTHING." he complained with a grin. "but you can always sneak me some food." he teased, chuckling a little as Van smirked at Maria. "nah, i don't eat much." he teased, smirking a little. "i'll be too cold to eat anything anyway." he teased with a small laugh. the two me shared a look, one that was full of conversation only the two could understand before they noted the fire was going out. "we're going to go and get some more firewood. it's getting dark and you two don't need to be walking around at night." they got to their feet, gave each girl a kiss on the cheek, and left to gather firewood, leaving the girls to roast marshmallows and hot dogs and other various fire side things. they came back after a short time, loaded with branches and wood and they dumped it next to the fire and took their seats next to the women. what the women wouldn't realize... was that they had switched places. Valder was now sitting with Maria, and Vander was sitting with Karen. they felt badly about tricking the girls, but they weren't sure that the women would go along with it. something had to be done, and they where doing it, no matter how furious the Kingdom was going to be when the truth got out.

Maria smiled a little as she leaned into valder, closing her eyes as she snuggled against him, trying to get warmer. Karen snickered a little, rolling her eyes as she nudged valder."You'd think for a russian, she'd be used to the cold."she smiled before getting up, awning."Come on.We better get some sleep if we don't want to get yelled at even more in the morning." "We wont get yelled at. We're with our fiancees. if we have sex before or after the wedding, it really shouldn't matter."maria said rolling her eyes as she stood heading for the tent.

Valder and Vander both chuckled, looking amused as Valder pulled Maria into a tight Hug, pulling the blanket more firmly around her as Van smirked a little and shook his head. "well, even if she's from Russia, it's bone chilling to know she's going to be stuck with Van for the rest of her life." Valder snorted at Van's sadistic humor and shook his head. "well at least i'm not ugly. i can be Maria's trophy husband!" they both laughed at that and gently helped their soon to be wives into the tents, Valder covering Maria liberally with nice warm blankets to keep her warm. "are you going to be alright?" he asked, gently setting a hand on her forehead to make sure she wasn't sick or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom