Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Kill A Dragon

Ice

Meteorite
dragonslayer_copy.gif

In a age long ago, in a time long gone, in a place on the edge of the earth, and in a world similar to ours, there rests a quaint village of warriors. Nestled in between verdant mountains of rock and ice, the village fends for itself by living off the land. In recent years, a monstrous behemoth living atop the snowy mount has been attacking the sanctuary of the villagers. With their population dwindling and men, women and children alike fearing for their lives, this riverside village will inevitably perish without your help. Already, over 800 villagers have fallen victim to the draconian threat. The unnamed Dragon has made its home in the mountains and caves surrounding the village of Aarada. Every week, it swoops down upon the village and scorches it to ash. Already, the dragon has scorched and killed 800 people, leaving less than 200 villagers, mostly farmhands and stableboys, alive. However, the dragon has one more challenge to face - a team of 4 dragonknights known as the Dragonslayers.

The Dragonknights have been training day and night to take down the threat to their village. After much scrutiny by the commanders, they selected the 4 most superior Dragonknights and formed the Dragonslayer unit. The Dragonslayers were the premier weapon of Aarada against the dragon assailant. In a last ditch effort, the Dragonslayers set off towards the dragon's lair and into a perilous and steep mountain hike, in the hope of catching the dragon unguarded.

-Looking for 4 warriors.
-This RP is mostly fantasy, but has very limited magic. Magic exists in this world, but it's not commonly used.
-No guns. No laser rays.

Name/Alias:
Weapon: This is a medieval-esque time period. Weapons available are:
2v3rfpe.jpg

Sword&Shield, Greatsword, Warhammer, Staff, Battleaxe
Appearance: Optional. Post a pic.
Please fill the CS out. Only accepting 4 people.

RULES
1. Common sense, a love of writing and devotion.

Expressing my interest here. Would you consider taking on a Dragon Knight who specializes in healing and buffs? I know you said magic is rare, but I was thinking that MC could have been born and trained in the arts of healing magic. If not, don't worry, that's also fine. I'd still be interested, I just wanted to ask that question before I think up a character.

-xSRx

I would like to join as well but before i make up my character sheet is it okay she uses a bow and arrows and use herbs to do light healing no magic just you know know first aid well. Also she is an elf but can it be anime pictures. or is this all human races. she has tracking skills too if that is okay?

x-Snorkle-Rainbow-x said:
Expressing my interest here. Would you consider taking on a Dragon Knight who specializes in healing and buffs? I know you said magic is rare, but I was thinking that MC could have been born and trained in the arts of healing magic. If not, don't worry, that's also fine. I'd still be interested, I just wanted to ask that question before I think up a character.

-xSRx

Just stick to melee medieval-esque weaponry for now. Depending on how the RP goes I may or may not introduce magic, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

wildkat said:
I would like to join as well but before i make up my character sheet is it okay she uses a bow and arrows and use herbs to do light healing no magic just you know know first aid well. Also she is an elf but can it be anime pictures. or is this all human races. she has tracking skills too if that is okay?

No elves in this RP.

okay can i make that elf a human then but keep all her skills if not i will use tracking with bow.

My character:

-Name/Alias: Drayke Windsor IV
-Weapon: Warhammer
-Appearance:
346u785.jpg

Personality:
-Personality: If Drayke had a mantra, it would probably be something along the lines of "I'm tired right now, maybe later. Let someone else take care of it."
Drayke is still young and would much rather be at the pub drinking than swinging his sword around. He has a cocky, but not arrogant attitude towards swordplay; Drayke recognizes his prowess with a sword, but that's a soldier's weapon. He much prefers his 200 pound Warhammer. Drayke has always been a kindred spirit and his passion for life burned brightly. However, his passions are often misguided. His overall attitude towards life is lax and he's more interested in carnal temporary pleasures such as sex and booze, than any noble goal like the Dragonknights have in mind. To some degree, this is a fear of failure or drastic change. Drayke isn't lazy by nature, but it's difficult for him to find the motivation to accomplish a goal. His interest has been sparked with the recent Dragonslayer unit.

Name/Alias: Rena Mcknight
Weapon: Sword and shield
Appearance:
Girl_Mercenary_by_Felsus.jpg

Rena is without a doubt a woman in a man's field. Her father was of the best knight there was ashamed that he couldn't produce a male offspring to follow after his footsteps. Rena is gifted, talented, and very smart she picks up on things quickly and his been know to even use her body to get the underhand. Even with her being so honor to be a knight and has gotten the respect of many her father still looks down on her saying she should have been born a man.

Name/Alias:Lisa Knight
Weapon:bow
Appearance:
Artemis.jpg

Please fill the CS out. Only accepting 4 people.

Name/Alias: Cross Knightly
Weapon: Chain Whip (if that is alright)
Appearence:
elvenMALE02.jpg

Cross has always been a leader figure but rather be the one to follow orders. Always calm and quick to avenge any death. He may be cold and dark but loyal as always. He is also the eldest of the four and his motto: When one is down, another will take it's place"

Back
Top Bottom