Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New girl looking for roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmelladamon

Meteorite
Hello, I'm new to Blue Moon although I'm not new to roleplaying. I found this site by searching online for a new outlet as my old ones seemed to be filled with illiterate peons. No matter what scene I'm playing, I usually play a similar character. She's a literate, busty, conservative housewife. Preferred kinks can include cum play, well-endowment, cuckoldry, cheating, possible pregnancy, and drug addiction. Well, I've been looking for two different situations to roleplay that are quite different.

1) Something involving a zombie apocalypse. Preferably with two strangers meeting randomly at the outbreak and then proceed to inhabit a crumbling society around them.

2) The other involves Carmella becoming involved with drugs and her suburban life quickly spiraling out of control. A life filled with a nice house, PTA meetings and a loving family transforms into living in a rat den in the ghetto and all sorts of debauchery.

Hello and welcome to Blue Moon, and the Zombie apocalypse idea seems nice. PM me if you care to talk about doing that Idea.

Welcome to blue Moon :D Interested in zombie RP been about 2 years since someone wanted to try out a zombie apocalypse that wasn't a cannon Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom