Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daltin searching for more roles(NSFW Another new human role at bottom, check it out.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daltin

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello I am new to this site but very aged and experienced with rp. I love playing wolves in roles, not sure why, I just do. But my all time favorite females to play with are mares. So much beauty in their face, strength and power in their body, and a sensuality that explodes with energy. This is why I am making this thread, I am looking for anyone willing to play large, beautiful mares, preference for macro curves but that can be discusses. These roles will be large posts and very long. In the midst of smut and naughty things, I want a real story also progressing, even if their are multiple mares in the role. A real story is key to moving along the smut and creating deeper emotions between characters. Just because it begins in smut, doesn't mean true love can't form, or whatever we want to form.

My pledge to anyone who ever plays a role with me. I am very big on communication, so expect a lot of pm from me. I want people truly excited about the characters and kinks at play in a role. For anyone who ventures into playing multiple females for me, I will happily double the number you play, in males in another role. This role can be whatever you want, sub, dom, alien, normal, absolutely any role you have ever desired and I will play it to my best ability. You can expect from me to play males with hyper cocks and balls, no limits on that area, as well as very unique features to his genitals. I do love romance, but it seems if romance comes first, your character would have to be exceptionally naughty to get the beast out, later in the role. If smut comes first, my characters can be very romantic after. Not sure why.

To clear up any confusion, I love females with macro breasts, meaning they are a bust of very large to extraordinary sizes. However, I will not center the entire role around this feature, I spend a great deal of time on emotions and the face of a female as well as her interests. I enjoy impreg and pregnancy in a role. For anyone who is unsure about that, I do not require any negative side effects to pregnancy, nor do I require birthing. Also, for anyone who really doesn't want to play the preg, but can play being impregnated, I am willing to do a time skip through the parts you dislike.

As for kinks, I will link to a separate K-list at the bottom of this page as well as a few images to range small macro to large macro so you have an idea of sizes.

Now, I suppose roles are what would interest someone who made it this far. I rarely go into too much detail on a role, because I like to flesh it out after the person pms me, however, I can give a rough little description.

It seems for some reason most of my links were broken, so if you like the roles just pm me and I will find non broken links.

Future roles:(some of my favorites)
Random:
Scene is set on a large, cruise station. Inside are all the things a person could want from many of the local planets without the hassel of going to each. The beaches of planet Dletha, known for the warmth of the water and the sweet hint of sweetness, almost like chocolate. That area comes complete with an artificial sun. Their would also be night clubs, a jungle area, and at night is when things really get interesting. The living quarters closer their windows to prevent any sun light from coming in, but the rest of the station lights up like a star. A perpetual Las Vegas here where people can really unwind in anti-gravity champers or anything else you could imagine.

Single Father 1:
My wolf is a single father, mutual break up due to class differences. However, he is an alpha wolf who hasn't taken another mate, and some kind of council on his home planet has decided to force his hand sence in this realm, an alpha is a unique genetic event where ancient genes are flipped on and it is pretty much there responsibility to try and sow their ancient, pure blood. Sending his father, they bring a special virus that works at a genetic level turning a male into a "breeder". A scent so powerful females come after him, more effective on those who already wanted him from previous relationship, but at the same time, making it impossible for him to resist taking them and filling them with his addictive seed. So in a way, would be unlocking hidden desires, rather than completely manipulating the female,*grin evily*unless of course you prefer it that way.

Single Father 2:

This idea theme is continued with an alternate story for the single father role. This angle consists of a 30 year old wolf with a 15 year old daughter. His mate died in delivery due to complications, and it forced him into the only job he could do with nothing but his fists, "cage of beasts" fighting. It is a grand arena that drawls in ever class of society from several planets. For 15 years he had fought here to get the money to raise his daughter, and the pain to stifle what he feels inside from his loss.

His attempts to hide his pain through fighting failed, and his daughter hates that he does it. However, in these fights, his daughter had found great affection for the feline Kings(of whom I would also be playing in the role for her) It is taboo and forbidden, but for unjustified reasons. They are all married to the biggest, and most beautiful of felines, and in their society, the royal title sticks with the Queens.

The selfish love she developed for the feline Kings, begins to turn into a way to make her father happy. He has never found a bitch that was as beautiful, energetic, loving, or sexually powerful as his mate, but his daughter thinks that could be found in the feline Queen(s).

Now, all she needs to do, is find a way to get the Queens to take the vile seed of a wolf. Their could actually be a past relationship between the Queens and himself if you like, sense they around the same age, I enjoy past experiences and maybe hidden love. The trick, is to get those felines to taste of his alpha seed, and let the intense desire that swells in them blow his mind. An alpha wolf is a genetic anomially linking him or her to an ancient blood line of wolves. With this, they are much larger in genitals and their semen comes with a highly potent, addictively sweet taste. In most cases, it is strong enough to cause alterations in the females, such as making their pussy become so tight, they can't slip a pinky in, driving them to make the male need them.

Many details can be ironed out or changed, but a secondary purpose to all this, is that after his daughter's plan to find her father better mates than her mother was, the Kings would lose there title and have no money. So, she would have to get her father to throw his next match, let her and the Kings collect on some gambling so they can run away together.

Anyone who likes this role well enough, it can be broken up into two separate roles after that point, one where you play the group of Queens with my wolf, likely adjusting to a wolf King to the ruling female Queens. The other role, being one where I play the group of male lions with his daughter, making a life for themselves on that money and adjusting to less powerful lives.

Prison:
Alright, this idea is a bit rougher than some of my other ones. I am not exactly sure the exact background or direction of this idea, but I figure it might catch some interest. My character would be in a prison, likely serving life, or even being held here before being moved to maximum security.

The two options I am planning atm with my character are; one, my character is serving the sentence for someone else, someone he cares about maybe even a child who killed out of fear or accient. But, being a devoted father, lover, or even loyal to his kin, he pled guilty and took on the price of throwing away the rest of his life, two, he commited a murder that was for a higher purpose, one that kept some great tragedy from happening, but no one can know that the murder was for the sake of others. Both roles throw a man who is good into jail.

Alternative option:
A side option based off of this role. It can be based off the prison or something completely different. This option begins at the end of my characters life, either natural or execution in prison. It comes with the idea, that when a person leaves this realm, his soul is not restricted to rebirth in only our universe. He might die a human, but be born in another universe where our laws of logic don't exist.

This role is loosely based on a comic by a furry artist where a character wakes up in a new person, this being hyper sized in genitals, and females are similar in bust in curves. A whole new realm of reality. In this place, pain, pleasure, things that are impossible here might be rare but still possible there.

This alternative could use a lot of work and is open to completely re-hashing.

Stud farm:
Here, single and married females a like come to be breed, as is the tradition held sense the foundation of their people. It allows for the absolute best genes to be given to females of different species. Afterwards, the mares normally go on with their lives, but this farm has a very unusual stud. One that has a secret no one knows and certainly seems out of place. Yet, he works hard, keeps the place running smoothly, and eventually will get his shot at a glorious, beautiful mare(or more) someday; at least he hopes.

Species wars of love:
This is an idea I had just started with someone before a happy turn of events in their life ended rp with me. This is another future based role, filled with all sorts of fantastic technology. But a rebellion has stirred up across worlds, a rebellion against the laws on marriage and mating. Many species are limited to who they can love and be with based on their species. Well, their is a group who is strongly against this, arguing love should hold no restrictions. However, they do realize the physical difficulties of a smaller species pleasing a larger one and the same goes for the reverse without hurting them.

So, they have begun designing a system of nanobots to inject into males and females that would adjust their bodies through matter consumption to make their sexual areas more fitting to the female of male they are interested in. In males, this would involve increasing or decreasing size to match the females, as well as taking on attractive features in the genitals for the particular species, as well as greatly increasing or decreasing sperm production and the capacity for breeding. Females would become change tightness and depth of their womb, ovulation, and sometimes change the size of breasts and butt to a more stimulating size for the male.

However, they will find unattended side effects in these tests that might stall the entire operation, but it will be far too late to stop in one very special wolf. As you might guess, this role will indeed have a lot of smut in it, but their is a very clear story arc in the back.

Incest:
I am also desperately looking for a hot, mom/son roleplay. As with all of my previous ideas, this one can't be taken at face value. I don't have a specific idea nailed down, but I do have a few considerations for the role and what my cause such a taboo relationship to form.

End of future roles:

Fantasy:

Amazonian fate:
Amazons in mythology are a strong and powerful tribe of female warriors that could rival the might of the spartans. They reject men in their culture, wishing to remain pure to their goddess. But, what if this story is only what was spoken by those who viewed them afar with great fear.

Option one: What if this great strength, this all consuming power and superiority, was merely a part of a curse branded on them. No male has ever dared near the village, fear of being killed or have his maleness removed from him, than be killed. So, they live alone, not aging, but also being denied children from their own loins. Some females might enjoy this set-up, taking part in enjoying pleasures of the sisters.

Those that wish to have a family, a male who loves them, one who is not intimidated by being weaker than they are, have a way to end this curse. First, a male must come to their village, one whose love belongs to another. Than, while in their grip, they have to perform an ancient ritual, one as old as the war of the titans. It involves infusing this mortal with the blood of a titan, only one drop exists in this realm, and it belongs to the amazons.

The reason for this male to be taken, because even in this, the amazons must prove their superiority, beyond enormous bust and hips, strength and beauty, they must prove they can even make a male love them more than anyone else. However, this ceremony would not instill love, but make this male a perfect mate to them, one of such might it could rival the gods, through his seed a new breed of beings would be born.

His loins rendered enormous beyond belief for him, he would be a perfect size for the giant amazons. Yet, he is still bound, chains made by Hephaestus would hold him where they wish and they would begin to break him using all the sexual power they possess, as well as love and intimacy.

However, this union is something of an ill omen to the gods. It might allow for some story and antagonist who would hope to destory this. They do not want another race of beings that might rival their own power, especially not beings of human learning. So, in case anyone thought this would be all smut, though a lot would involve being driven over the edge, maybe a cock ring, addictive milk/lipstick/chemicals, I do have a strange, more grand design in the background; like a trap door spider.

Option two: They are cursed by the jealous goddess Aphrodite, making them extremely curvy, beyond the limit normal females could handle. This curse is not one of hatred for them, but of love and jealousy. She has hated how they for so long, have no worshipped her, nor have they known the love she wishes to bring them.

So, she delivers this curse of desire, almost like baby fever some women get at a certain age. In a second part of her scheme, she has misled a great warrior, a demigod in there direction. One who gets his legendary loins from Zeus himself. This role is about being broken by these amazons, but not for ill fate, but perfect fate. To be the husband to their tribe, to bring forth a new generation of the most beautiful, strongest females and this perfect male, could be a full god if you chose, one of male fertility even.

Corruption:
I would love a role based around the corruption of champions erotic game.

Prisoner of war:
Alright, so for another role that is coming from a more, slow pace area but leading up to more of a dirty but affectionate scenario. History has given us many examples of how absolute power corrupts absolutely; well I wanted to sample that in a role. For this particular incident, the wolf Kingdom has been conquering kingdoms like a swell of the ocean engulfing the land. Large or small, the other Kingdoms not aligned to their cause are razed to the ground. Normally, conquest is not an issue for a wolf, it brings pride and honor sense they refuse to win through tricks or false reasons. However, the King has had a voice whispering in his ear, one that is as sweet as it is violent. Instead of simply making their claim to land and power, he has begun taking prisoners of the royal family, most recently, the giant dragons.

The King was killed in battle, but his mate, the true ruler of their people was captured and being held in a special facility to hold her extreme size. Along with holding her against her will, she is beaten and demoralized constantly. It is an attempt to break her spirit sense a ruling Queen's life span can last over 10,000 years, having her broken and under thumb would be very useful to him. Sadly, a true dragon King is only born every 353,535 years as to an ancient arrangement with the creators of all beings. Strangely enough, this King doesn't always start out as a dragon, but is the essence of the previous King reborn again in a new form.

Now, many of the wolves have taken hold of the propaganda, of their supreme authority of all creatures. But one of them is not so sure. This wolf is a prince, the youngest prince. He is a strong, well built, noble wolf of marrying age. He has five older brother, most who have already been promised holdings in the new kingdoms. Unlike his brothers, this wolf was destined for the battle field and became one of the greatest of generals. He had been away upon the sacking of the dragons, but his strategies brought it to fruition. So, he was unable to save the Queen from her fate, but does eventually get a chance to gaze on her immense, mountainous size and breath-taking beauty. This wolf has a unique relationship with the voice that remains constant in the wolf King's ear, inflating his pride to a level that betrays his honor.

Being a prince and general, he has certain privileges. With these, he eventually devices a plan to come in, sneak the colossal female out and hide her away from the rest, unable to withstand the mistreatment of something so powerful and beautiful. He will care for her wounds, feed her to regain her strength, and keep her safe from all eyes. It is in this environment, that a strange love unlike any she or he has known will form. The previous dragon king was merely a figure for the people, not a true king. In fact, a true King can be born, and never rise to his full purpose without the assistance of a queen. All her life, a special venom stores in her mouth, a mating bite that would awaken the true form of the King in any creature that held his essence within.

Falling in love, hot smutty love making, a family being born is only the first part of this story. I hope to bring more to it after, but depends if people will actually find this worth playing. Some of the main kinks in this will be macro, macro growth, macro breasts, hyper genitals, extreme tightness, multi-cock, cum inflation, breaking, and lactation. As a note for anyone who has an issue with dragons having breasts or lactating, some mammals lay eggs, platypus, and some reptiles give "live birth" species of snake. Dragons might be something akin to a link between reptile and mammal in this world. Lactation will come from the recent birth she had, and would make for a scene I hope, of my character forcing himself to relieve her of the pressure swelling in her. I have some pics for dragons I would enjoy.

http://gideon.macrophile.com/art/2001/bw/Mrs-Robinson.jpg
http://gideon.macrophile.com/art/2001/bw/Sea-Horse.jpg
http://gideon.macrophile.com/art/2000/bw/MacroDiving.jpg
http://gideon.macrophile.com/art/2000/bw/TalonTrade.jpg
http://gideon.macrophile.com/art/2002/color/Petting_Zoo.jpg

A Wedding Interrupted:

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1674617

This role is just an idea I find very arousing, it is a tense situation that could be fun to play around with and the next morning. So, a beautiful wife, voluptuous and fair skinned, excited for her wedding. However, a chance meeting will change absolutely everything. This can just be two people meeting, an instant connection being made that rapidly spirals out of control due to her nervous feelings about being with one person for the rest of her life. It can also move through two other, similar, channels. One route being a best man, or simply someone at the wedding drugging her, giving her something to make her incredibly horny, enough to let him stuff her pussy with his fat dick. Or lastly, the male in question can have a curse commonly used by me. Essentially making the need to breed undeniable, regardless of his principles or morals. The smell of a woman who is ovulating making his lust too much to handle. Ultimately ending in him being unable to resist blowing his load inside of her. His seed able to manipulate her mind, stealing mind, heart, and lust.

That is the opening sequence to play with. At first, she might try to deny her need but after the sex she likely would feel guilt and call the wedding off. Yet, the next day she will come knocking at MC's door. If he is dating or married, she might bring something to give her a reason to be there, but really she simply wants to be near him. To smell his skin, hair, musk, feel that feral desire, sample that excitement once more, or to just touch him, feel his hands again, want to see him grow hard just for her once more. Things growing deeper between them.

Oh, this does have one other option: it would require each of us playing two characters. However, the groom actually having set this whole thing up just to get the chance at a woman he thought he would never see again. MC wife/gf, and actually drugging his own wife and setting her up to meet MC just so he can corner MC's significant other.

A father's failed attempt at protection

Alright, this role just came to me while drooling over a pic I had. I am going to keep this as basic as I can and hopefully, someone will find it interesting enough to discuss more.

So, this role will take you playing more than one character, only one of them being sexual. A single father's daughter is bullied a lot in school by the popular girl. Some of this is due to his wealth, his daughter can get whatever she wants and the other girls are jealous of her money so they insult her for being over weight and unattractive.

One day, the dad has enough and wants to speak with this girl. This makes his daughter happy. She has been telling him all the terrible things the girl has done to torment her and now, her daddy was going to set things straight. Unfortunately, he has never seen the girl and has no idea what will happen when that girl, still in uniform will do when she sees that third leg between his knees.

The popular girl:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2899

Would involved breeding, manipulation to get whatever she wants, superiority complex, (wanting all of his attention)

Would also love that pic for a possible, Bro x Sis role.

RE: Daltin searching for roles.(NSFW. Looking for partners)

Oh okay i`m more into romantic rps that will eventually lead into sex but not right away.

RE: Daltin searching for roles.(NSFW. Looking for partners)

Would really like to find someone to play this woman.
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1834619

RE: Daltin searching for more roles(Looking for heroines)

I really need a role involving super heroines. This would be serious and smut based. However, all the gals would need to be the appearance of the artist Rob Dunham. Link to his work below, yes there are some non hero ladies for option as well.

http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=rob_durham&pid=0

RE: Daltin searching for more roles(Looking for partners)

bumping for new views

RE: Daltin searching for more roles(NSFW Looking for partners)

bumping for fellow, skilled wrtiers

Would you be interested in doing an 1X1 male god X female mortal girl slave rp? Do you know who Poseidon is? He is the greek god of water and protector of the seas and oceans.

I am very familiar with Poseidon, as well as all the other gods of the Greek/Roman Pantheon. However, I would want more information of where you are wanting to go before I consider further.

bumping

RE: Daltin searching for more roles(NSFW Need furry especially mares)

bumping

RE: Daltin searching for more roles(NSFW New human role I am craving at bottom.)

bump for new role craving.

RE: Daltin searching for more roles(NSFW New human role I am craving at bottom.)

bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom