Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Another One Of Those ~ Thankfully not! [rp search F// or FxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff Of Posativa

Your Friendly Neighborhood Stoner
Let's just get this straight right now...
I love it when I don't have to repeat myself. So please read through it all? There are also specific catagories that might peek your interest more than others. I hate when people say "I don't want to read all of that..." Then why the fuck are you on a roleplaying site? Hm?​

Now that that is out of the way... let's talk about the good stuff, mmkay?​

I play with males and females alike.
Personally, though- I love a male with a feminie character and a female with a masculine character. It tickles me in the right places.​

For those of you wanting a master x slave roleplay...
I am completely fine with them but I do have my preferences. If you want me to play the dominate role, I do not mind. However, the way I play a dominate role is different than how I like a dominate role. I dominate through manipulation, control, and roleplay guidance. I can easily do that for ya. I do not dominate through tieing up your character and beating the shit out of them for my own arousal. It does absolutely nothing for me, is dead end, and quite frankly- a waste of my time.

If you like to play domainte roles in a master x slave roleplay, fabulous! I love a good dominance battle. It'd be more of a partnership than a pet, though.​

For the rest of you...
I love to roleplay in threads. I love keeping track of roleplays that way, and I find them to be easier to keep the posting up on and not to, well, loose them. I am demotivated when I see 2340523 messages in my inbox. Because sometimes I have a great idea for one roleplay, and I'm completely lost on another. So I put the one that I'm lost in for hold 'til a bit later- sooner or later, it becomes a week and I've forgotten I even had that roleplay going to start with. Threads- easier. I can just scan my posts and see where I need to be daily- if I'm able to.

I refuse to do IMs, PMs, or any other method of roleplaying ASIDE from threads << For those of you who wanted to skip that above paragraph and ask me where to do them at.

Unless you specify that you want to start- be default I will be starting. I made the search thread, I asked for the roleplay, it's only common curtusy. I don't want to wait 5 PMs 'til I know if I need to write a starter or not.​

On the note of starters...
I don't have a reserve of starters. I don't save my starters, I don't have a massly-handed out basic starter for any of my roleplays. If I use the same base for all of my roleplays, despite the fact that the plot can change and whatnot, I'm going to get board. That being said- I don't start immediately! I need time. Give me some space, let my creative juices flow, and let me craft something of quality instead of rush.​

Send me your ideas!
Or pick from the ones below!

Story Plots: [These have smut/sex in them, but not as much as a smutty plot. These are prefered]

The Awkward Situation [100% Crave!]
> A military female is forced to leave her husband and newborn child to go back and serve in the special ops forces. She's very skilled at what she does and she's needed by her country. For two years the girl is gone and finally is able to come home. She walks in to see another girl sitting on the floor and playing with her, now, toddler. Turns out the girl on the floor was the other life her husband was living whenever she'd have to depart on military business. Finding this out, both girls are furious- but also ritely attached to this child. Not having any family around, the military girl asks for the other's help with the kid. Wanting to work out some kind of custody agreement and then finding out that wouldn't really work for them and they try to make it work together. :] (the husband in all of this has died, and she wasn ever notified of it, BTW)

The roles can be changed in this plot as well, from having a guy come home from the military to another girl in his house instead of his wife.

Eventually they fall in love- you get the point.
I prefer to play the new girl.

The Ex Blind Date
Two exs are setup by unlike friends on a blind date. They claim that they're perfect for one another, ect until the other shows up and suddenly things get tense. Their horrible history together had kept them apart for this long- but it seems like somehow, they always end up seeing eachother yet again.

The Stranded Island
Pretty much, your basic boat was crashed, civilization needs to be rebuilt, people don't get along but end up getting along and having sex in the sand. The usual. Nothing too crazy.

Smutty Plots: [These contain more sex/smut than story- in fact, the story is complete BS considering it's really only there to give an excuse to the shagging. These move fast- but are over fast as well]

Master x Slave
Yes, the typical SxM situation. I put this in the smut section, but this can easily have more story than sex. It's just people don't really demand it.
My plot involves someone needing to get involved into the government military actions. Thus, stealing a highly-important member of the DEA to help with the information distribution. Sex roles can be interchanged here, obviously.

Your plot? I'd love to hear it. Give it a try? :]
You can either PM me or respond here.
Hope to talk soon? [/size]

First of all, let me just say that it's really pleasing to see someone who actually puts their wants and likes up for everyone to see. I do actually take the time to read everything because role playing is a whole lot of reading :p Anyways, I looked over your plots and the Awkward situation seems really interesting but I'm having a hard time grasping it. You say it can be a guy that comes home which is fine and you put a side note that the other spouse would be dead. So is it basically one real parent one step parent kind of deal?

Also going from your other plots you seem to enjoy the tense and rough starting meets correct? Like characters who really don't like one another in the beginning.

False Prophet said:
First of all, let me just say that it's really pleasing to see someone who actually puts their wants and likes up for everyone to see. I do actually take the time to read everything because role playing is a whole lot of reading :p Anyways, I looked over your plots and the Awkward situation seems really interesting but I'm having a hard time grasping it. You say it can be a guy that comes home which is fine and you put a side note that the other spouse would be dead. So is it basically one real parent one step parent kind of deal?

Also going from your other plots you seem to enjoy the tense and rough starting meets correct? Like characters who really don't like one another in the beginning.

I love people who read. <3

It was really, really hard to articulate the whole plot considering it was actually a dream so there are fragments missing from the plot that I had to patch in.

To answer the question basically, yes. The military person was married to someone. That someone was having an on-going secret affair with my character. (Could just be his wife was into other women, wanted the extra help, found comfort in her, ect) However, that someone dies due to health reasons unspecified. Unable to reach the military Spec. Ops team (it's not like they can just shoot them an email and all), leaving the affairess (?) to take care of the kid. Which isn't a HUGE ordeal, considering she's practically been raising the kid as well. She figured that the other just had an affair and since they aren't entirely on marriage-grounds it isn't the huge ordeal and they have the lovely kid in the end.

I thrive on tension. I love tense moments. Not necessarily bad-starts. But it's normally where most of the conflict can easily be brewed is through tension. Though I guess a lot of my plots start off with bad starts. Hehe Meh, maybe I do like bad starts?

I hope that that cleared up some things? Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom