Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shani x Jugger

"Born? I did not believe that vampires could simply be born into being...well...you know. A vampire. How is that possible? Well wait...Now that I think about it, just because you all are dead does not mean you cannot reproduce..." He shrugged. "Well Miss Maureen...What is there to do around here? I do not want to completely stay in this bed...alone anyway." He winked to her and started to stand up, though more slowly than he did before, for fear that he'd fall and break something else. "I'm...alright enough to walk around."

"Yes I'm not sure exactly how that works, but we reproduce...I mean not all of us are, but some." She stated then tilted her head slightly. "Well I don't know yet actually, We just moved here last night, we were on the move when I spotted you, so at the moment the human servants have gone to bed or went home, or to their families. The vampire servants are unpacking and rearranging everything." Maureen said trying to think of what there was to do. She smiled as he winked at her plus his statement was rather witty. "Are you sure you can stand and walk? I heard about what happened earlier with the night stand. Well if you're alright we can go walk and find something to do, do you need food or drink?" Maureen offered figuring humans have similar eating patterns.

Nathan shook his head. "No...I do not require food or drink or anything..." He said with a smile. "I'm used to not going with food for a good while so don't worry about it...but thank you for your concern." He grinned and walked over to her. "Lets be off then...After you, Miss Maureen. You know your way around this mansion better than I do...so lets see what it has to offer, hm?"

"Alright just check especially with all that alcohol in your system, if you need anything please let me know." Maureen stated smiling as she herself stood up. "You're Welcome it's my kind heart wanting to make sure under my roof all is well." She replied then started for the door, walking out into the hall she waited for him to follow her out. She kinda knew the mansion she had only been there a day not really exploring ant of the rooms. What she did no that it was specifically made for her, to her liking and to keep her safe. "Alright which way should we start with?" She asked letting him pick.

(Happy New Year! :] )

"It is up to you. It is your house, and I am your guest. After you, my faithful savior and friend." He said with a laugh and walked over to her, somewhat leaning on her due to his wobblyness from the alcohol that was within his system still somewhat. "Excuse me...You don't mind if I do this do you? It helps me...I would rather not lean against the wall for fear I may break another piece of furniture or bring down some pictures hanging on the wall, haha..."

(Thank you Happy New Year, It's also my birthday :) }

"Alright Let's go this way." She stated pointing to the left. Maureen wasn't sure why he laughed but it didn't bother her. She held onto him as he leaned on her, not wanting him to fall. "No Nathan not at all, I understand, please I'll help you get around with ease. Again don't worry about breaking things most things in this house are replaceable." Maureen smiled softly at him beginning to walk with him down the hall.

(Happy Birthday Shani! :D :D :D And hm...I think we need some conflict in this RP...I don't think we necessarily gave the plot a conflict to drive it forward... :[ )

(Thank you Jugger. :) :) Yeah you know that would be a good idea we never really thought about what kind of conflict we should have in mind. DO you have any ideas?)

Back
Top Bottom