Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shani x Jugger

Shani

Pulsar
Maureen a royal and ancient vampire, ruler of all vampires. has just made a deal with the nation paying off all of it's debt, in return she would be able to come out of hiding with the rest of her people. Having a small region for themselves. Ending centuries of isolation from hiding from humans. Maureen had grown tired of hiding from them, wanting the same rights for her people to walk amounst the mortals. She wants both races to live together in harmony, though it would take time. Maureen is the last female true blooded vampire, while three male pure bloods still remain. She is also able to reproduce, constantly trying to avoid the three men. She rarely shows her true form which is a viluptious woman with a pair aof bat wings protruding from her back. As her people move out of there hiding places and into there town she watches and over see's making sure they make it safely to there destination. Not wanting anger villagers to attack or rebel vampires who are against the idea. She also issused another town for the fangless to reside. The Fangless are vampires who've ripped out their own fangs wanting to hold onto their human selves. As they move by the cover of darkness reamerging from hiding, she begins to play with the forces of nature mainly light changing these orbs different colors and making them move and dance in the night.

Roaming through the town, an unsuspecting human falls prey to the tavern. Too much to drink! All down the drain and now he's drunk and stumbling out of the bar. He's intoxicated...feeling woozy, not knowing that it was night as he strolled about. Everything was 'too bright' for him, especially the moonlight. "Too much...I've drunken too much..." He repeated every now and then. Nathan felt like passing out on the street, but he knew even through his intoxication that that was a death sentence to any vampires looking to eat; even in this mutual town of fangless vampires. He knew little of them; only that they existed. No one believed him, so he drinks himself silly whenever he can to forget that he was the town 'crazy' for believing in such tales. Eventually, he could hold no more and fell over onto the curb, passed out and tired.

Maureen heard something no some one, she didn't recognize his voice. She let the lights die down extinguishing them. Once she was sure most of the others were in the right direction, she turned around to investigate. Though she hadn't been the only a male started creeping towards the opposite direction. She watched a moment as he did then heard a heart beating and another male fell to the ground. At that moment the vampire made his move, Maureen saw and beat him there. "What are you doing?" she asked softly stopping infront of the vampire. "Hunting, what of it?" he replied. She looked at him seeing his teeth bared in a sign of domance she bared her's and hiss, receiving a hiss back. "No you won't, we are not ruining are chances out here, we waited so long to get here I won't have it jeperdised." she stated firmly to get her point across. "What's one human, they would never notice." He spoke still eyeing his prey. Maureen grabbed his shirt and held his attention. "If this man has a family or anyone who would question his disappearance they would blame it on us. We will be there target for awhile. Now back in line, plus this man is drinker than a skunk and would taste vile..Move out!" she barked quietly. Pushing him slightly back letting him go, watching as he left. Once he was gone she looked to the man on the ground, feeling bad not wanting to just leave him there. It was her kind heart. Maureen carefully picked him up and took him with her hurrying back to the group. Once with them she made sure everything was going to plan. With a few minutes they arrived to there home Maureen's new castle/mansion was in the center of both towns, to keep an eye on things. Maureen turned to her servants and handed the man over, "Watch him make sure he's comfortable, if he wakes just explain where he is and come find me." they nodded their heads and went off to a guest room. She helped those who needed it and checked that they were situated before returning to her new home. She went to her chambers to be alone foot awhile.

It wouldn't be until the next day that Nathan would awaken. He awoke in a daze, but also in pain. His head was hurting from a hangover..."Too much drinking...Damn non believers..." The presence of vampires was all too new to the world...many did not believe their existence despite their public display. Many just thought they were a group from Romania who were acting as die-hard hardcore vampire fanatics. He didn't know where he was though...It was...comfortable at least. He was sitting in a soft bed, but he noticed some servants just watching him. "Um...Excuse me...Am I dead or something? Where am I?" He asked, feeling his head as a sharp pain hit it. "Can I also get some aspirin if you have any...?"

Maureen being the woman she was had all around protection, with servants and guards and such like. At night she had other loyal vampires, but during the day she had humans too. Once daylight rolled around Maureen hid from the sun as did all of the vampires, while the humans awoke and went on with their day. One of the women watching him saw him begin to stir. She waited for him to speak not wanting to overlode him with everything. "Good morning. No, sir you are not dead...you are safe. Of course you may." She looked to another girl in the room, who nodded in reponse and went off to get him aspirin. "Now is there anything else you would like, maybe some breakfast?" she offered as the other young woman returned with aspirin and a cold glass of water, bringing it over to him.

"If I'm not dead...Where am I...?" He murmured to himself and took the aspirin and drank the water down to the last drop. He got up out of bed and nearly stumbled over onto the maids, but instead he landed on the nearby nightstand and his weight crushed the tiny little thing. He groaned as he rolled off of the debris and looked up to the maid. "I'm so sorry...Don't make me pay for that...I thought I could walk..." He murmured as loud as he could, not really able to speak as loud as he wanted to. "Who brought me here?"

One of the maids jumped as he crashed into a night stand, while the other went to help him. "Don't worry yourself about it, it's such an old piece of furniture, but we can get it fixed or re-crafted. No ones going to make you pay for it." She stated reassuringly. Then motioned for one of the other servants to take it away. "Please sit and rest, let the aspirin sink in. Mistress Maureen brought you here, you were passed out on the ground, the streets are dangerious." She replied.

"Dangerous indeed with vampires and the likes..." He murmured as he laid himself down onto the bed. "Mistress Maureen...?" He questioned. He wondered who this was. Presumably...another vampire. He felt around his neck and felt ill. "She didn't bite me did she? I can't see on my neck to see if I have a bite mark or anything to show that she sucked my blood...or worse." He shuddered at the idea of turning into one of THEM.

The woman looked to the man and smiled, "Not all vampires are bad, you know." she stated after all she worked for them. "Indeed her name is Maureen I'm sure you'll encounter her later. She'll be happy that your awake." she watched him as he felt his neck. She couldn't help but laugh softly, calming herself. "No she did not bite you, and she put an order out so no else can either, she also saved you from another so I've heard down the grape vine." she informed him. He was safe either way it was broad daylight.

"Tch...I don't need help from a vampire. But I'll show her my gratitude when I see her." He commented. He wasn't someone who hated the Vampire race. He just...didn't feel quite content around them; uneasy and sort of disturbed despite what he knew about them since their public arrival. "Well then. Where is she, hm? I would have figured that she'd be here to see me well and safe rather than letting her servants take care of me."

She looked at him, in slight disbelief, of his tone torward the woman who saved his life, but outside humans were all the same. Being human she understood, but she didn't mind her Mistress never did anything to harm her. The woman continued to sit with him, for now. "Sir, it's the middle of the day, The Mistress is resting, so she asked us to watch over you and get you anything you need, food and water, the such like. Once sunset hits she'll be down or at least once the sun switch's possion and has this house protected by the shade."

"Tch. Don't you vamps have some sort of lotion or something? Some sort of super sun lotion?" He shook his head. "You all have scientists I'm sure...would've guessed you guys would've developed that first." He grumbled and closed his eyes as he laid back down under the covers. "Leave me...I am going to rest until I can see your mistress so I can thank her properly. Then if I am able to leave, or if your mistress demands it, I will take my leave."

She just smiled at him, "They're working on it, it's quite the process, but it sounds wonderful in theroy, nut it's also difficult for them to find test subjects not many wish to jump into the burning rays of light. Not all of us are Vampires. I'm human, as are many, we just work for them, we earn our share, make our living, and are given food shelter, and protectiong, for our services." She stated, this man was stubborn and hard headed, like most humans he seemed afraid of what he doesn't understand. "As you wish, we will be around if you need us. I'm sure in less then a few hours she will be up and about, have a nice rest." SHe stood and walked out of the room.

He grumbled a bit and called out to her. "Ask her on my behalf to wake me once she is awake!" He called out, hoping that one of the servants heard him. He sighed and rested in the blankets, feeling comfortable yet uneasy. He kept the covers tight over his neck so as if it were a barrier between fangs that wished to pierce into his flesh and drink him dry; or worse. When he slept, it was uneasy...He had many dreams that involved something going into his neck. Needles, knives, love bites, and eventually fangs...He would be awakened in a cold sweat when the mistress would waken him.

The servant heard him she rolled her eyes as she walked off. Once night covered the land, an internal alarm clock went off inside of Maureen waking her up. She arose and stretched, Maureen dressed into a simple black corset with a black skirt. Walking out into the hall She met up with the servant who watched over their quest. 'Mistress the man had awoken earlier this morning and has fallin asleep again, he's kinda jumpy, acidentally broke the night stand, he asked if you wouldn't mind to wake him when you go to see him.' The servant stated. Maureen nodded "Thank you, enjoy your night." 'Thank you ma'am same to you.' with that the servant walked off and Maureen went to see the man. She listened not hearing anything but a heart beating, he was still asleep, she opened the door and silent went inside. Walking over to the bed she saw him in a sweat, Maureen gently shook his shoulder to wake him.

Upon feeling her touch his shoulder, his eyes shot open and he jumped in surprise, nearly falling out of bed. He did, however, hit his head on the pole that served as decor to hold up a sort of drape/curtain that would go around the bed. He held his head in pain, and turned to look at the woman that had awoken him. He...blushed. She looked beautiful, and her red hair really complimented her pale skin...And her clothing only seemed to show off many of her assets. "Who...Are you...?" HE questioned as he felt his neck, trying to make certain that he was not bitten in his sleep.

Maureen pulled her hand back quickly and jumped slightly as he did. She wasn't fully expecting that reaction from him, but it was understandable. With being in an unfamiliar place, surrouded by strangers let alone vampires, and hungover wasn't a good combination while having a bad dream. "Oh dear, are you alright?" She asked softly yet slightly worried. "You were having a nightmare, or well daymare however you wish to put it....plus I was told that you wished for a wake up call. My name is Maureen, and I tell you now you have not been bitten by anyone, they know better." Maureen replied with a light smiling on her lips.

Her smile seemed to bring a small blush to his face. For a vampire she was...mesmorizing. He tried to shake away his embarrassment and turned away from her, trying not to seem so obvious. "I am thankful to you for savin me when you found me on the street...And I thank you for the hospitality." He turned to her and reached his hand out as if wanting to shake her hand in thanks. "Miss Maureen...I cannot tell you how thankful I am. I could be dead or possibly turned. But I also have to ask...Would you allow me to stay some time longer? I feel weak still from my hangover."

Maureen saw the his blush and could hear his heart beat, it seemed to calm then pick up from time to time. She tilted her head as he turned his away from her. "You're welcome, I couldn't just leave you there...it wouldn't have been right. It's my gentle heart room enough in it for all creatures, even if it doesn't beat. Again you are quite welcome." She said with a smile, she looked at his hand as he extended it toward her, gently she placed her cold hand in his. "Yes you could be one or the other, then again if I left you, you very well might have been fine, but I didn't want to chance it. Of course you may stay awhile, I love company, and with you still weak anyone alive or undead could harm you...Stay as long as you like, no one shall harm you here. But if you are to stay I would like to know your name so I can address you properly."

"My name? You can just call me Nathan." He smiled to her and looked to the night outside. "It would seem I should get used to staying awake at night if I am to converse more with my...savior?" He said questionably...Not quite sure what to call her and he almost called her his own. "I am sorry...I do not believe we've actually been introduced properly outside of...middlemen. In your case, your servants...So might I ask you for your name once more?"

"A pleasure Nathan," She smiled softly, noticing they were still holding hands from shaking them. Maureen gently let go, being able to feel the blood in his veins, and her not having fed yet, it was tempting but she had more control then that. WHen he looked to the window she looked to see what he was looking at. "That's up you, I will not keep you up if you need sleep." She stated respectfully unaware of the things he had said to her servant about vampires. "Why of course, My name is Maureen."

"No no...If I am to be a guest in your home, it would be rude of me to sleep while you are awake. I don't mind...I'm more of a night owl anyway. You should know that more than anyone here...haha..." He was referring to when he had been drunk during the middle of the night and passed out due to the alcohol. "Maureen...It is a wonderful name...It reminds me of the color Maroon." He grinned and laughd lightly. "Miss Maureen...What is it you do exactly to keep such a high estate and so many servants? You must do something that pays you awfully well..."

"Please if you need rest, don't feel bad for taking it. It could have just been a rough night, that doesn't make you a night owl, I only saw you once, which was last night. I don't sit around a spy on humans all night." She joked laughing softly. A simple myth that all vampires do is hunt, and stark there prey."Thank you, oh well that's an interesting way to think of my name.." Maureen smiled laughing with him a bit. "Well kinda...My family is one of four royal families, I am last of my family. My mother was murdered, and my father I'[m not sure if he's still alive I haven't heard from him in over a century... So my status is a big part of it. Plus when you've been alive as long as I have you accumulate riches. Collecting taxes varies other little things, I lost a big chunk though, it was worth it so far. I just paid of this nations debt so my people and I could come out of hiding." Maureen explained to him, there was no harm in telling him.

"Interesting...You must be powerful in both physical and financial status..." He murmured as he looked to her with a smile. "And powerful in beauty as well...Most vampire I've seen seem to be either bloody thirsty killers or too pale for comfort...But your skin seems flawless and not too pale, and yet your hair is colored red..." He grinned happily. "You truly are a pinnacle of beauty after death, aren't you?" He laughed lightly. "I am glad that I was able to make your acquaintance, miss Maureen."

Maureen heard his murmur as if he spoke clearly to her. "Indeed I am, When you've been alive or well dead... as long as I have you learn to get that way, and stay that way. Physically, financially....Oh thank you, most vampires are beautiful creatures it all depends on taste and what they are in the middle of doing. I don't always look very nice when I feed either, it all depends on the method....I'm also not as pale at the moment because I fed recently, it brings warmth and color to the skin, not much but some. Maureen stated informing him on vampire logic. She smiled and with the blood still in her veins, the faintest blush appeared on her cheeks. "Thank you, The only thing wrong with your statement is I never died, never mortality never had it. I was born into this life." She replied. "Likewise Sir Nathan."

Back
Top Bottom