Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kasha's Desires Updated 12/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kashatria

Planetoid
I am looking for a 1x1 RP or even a RP with 3-4 people...

I am into just about anything. IF you have an idea, pm me.

I am a very submissive role player, I have yet to come close to being able to play a dominate character, still working on that.

Things I have role played before:
Craving meter
* Will do
**Like to do
***Happy To D
**** Want it a lot

Teacher Teacher
Teacher Student****
Mother Father
Friend Friend
Vampire Human***
Coworkers
Cop Criminal
Friend Enemy
Cheerleader Cheerleader *
There is more just cant think of them right now.

Plots/Story lines:
Craving Meter
* Will do
**Like to do
***Happy To D
**** Would love to do

General Good Girl Bad Boy:**
Two people meet, the girls friends do not like the guy, they sneak around until they get caught.

Army Love:****
They have been together since middle school, as graduation sneaks up on the he is drafted, sent away to boot camp to train and go to war. The girl is left alone, they write letters talk on the phone once in awhile. As she gets lonely, she meets a guy who understands her the most than anyone she knows. Meeting him in college, she becomes good friends, so she thought, he takes advantage of her current loss and seduces her. Her boyfriend comes back...What happens next, we shall see.
Once last thing, I will not do incest.

You've Got Mail: ***
A couple met online, a chatting site, they have been talking for years, fating online now for two years. They have told each other everything about themselves, or have they? One evening, while chatting the girl brings up meeting, it is not the first time, but something always seems to come up for one of them, so they have canceled. Now she is determined to make it happen. Will the guy go for it, or will he make up an excuse? Also they have never seen what the other person looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom