Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pirate's Tale (Tyr & Exodus)

Tyr

Pulsar
Captain Roberts had ordered the men to raid the village on the Isle of St. Lucia this night in the year of our lord 1721. They were to take all wealth, kill all males, and capture any females of age for sale, including those that were already slaves. Any that wished to show allegiance could join them, once they past certain tests of loyalty. For now any that fought would be killed.

Jake, a pistol in one hand and a saber in the other just kicked in the door, not to the main estate villa, but the servant’s quarters. Why, because many times, people move or hid their valuable in spots that you wouldn't first look, the main house was already filled with other raiders all looking for their share of the loot. Though it was all split per their shares, it didn’t hurt to be the first to find something, and the something he wanted to find was someplace to put his wood. On board a ship at sea, left a man frisky for feel of a soft woman beneath him. Lord or ladies, may or may not have ugly daughters, but they often had lovely servants. With Josh sweeping around to the back door to stop anyone from escaping he entered the servants' quarters. Surprisingly there was a guard waiting, the man's shot hitting the doorframe, just missing Jake. However the guard wasn’t so lucky and his pistol went off splattering the man’s brains on the wall behind the guard. Another man ran up, but quickly found himself impaled on Jake’s sword. There was screaming, which had his eyes sweeping around the room to confirm if there were more guards. A pool of blood forming around the man he’d just skewered, as he withdraws the blade and wipes it crudely on the corpse, using it as a rag.

Jake stood 6’2 with broad shoulders, his beard thick, and his blue eyes peering out of his dark tangled hair, an earring glinting in the light of lamp that lit the room. His breathing deep, he looks and listen his heart beating.

The house of this particular family was quite expansive, with a large wing that served as the servants quarters, and while it was less stylish than the rest of the house (after all, the most valuable of possessions were not to be enjoyed by mere servants) the fresh painted walls and artwork that hung along the corridor confirmed that this was a home belonging to a family of greath wealth and fortune. The raid had began only minutes ago, but already people were fleeing the village, the noble family and most of the servants included. The screams of terrified women and enraged men echoed out from every hallway as those who attempted to flee were caught by pirates. The senior maid, an middle aged woman with a stern face, had been struck down in an attempt to protect some of the younger girls right before Anna's eyes. She had fled the scene only to be faced with a drawing room with only one exit, currently being defended by a couple of guards.

As the first one fell, his face bloodied and unrecognizable to the floor, Anna had barely stifled a scream before slipping just out of sight, behind the large drapes that hung around the doorway she had entered. Whoever was attacking easily over powered the second guard, and already she could smell the thick scent of blood on the air. With one hand clasped over her lips, the young maid pressed against the bulk of her uniform skirt to heek the bulk of it from giving away her shape behind the drapes. She had only been working in this home for a short while and remembered her first day, dressing in a tight bodice with heavy, crinolined skirts, that she had thought it was ridiculous. Of course, maids were not always kept for chores, and considering the lechery of the Baron that lived here, it was not surprising to be instructed to wear such a ridiculous garment.

Jake continued to move forward, being careful not to step in the ever-expanding pool of blood that poured from the body on the floor. There was lots of commotion as the raiders fought, killed, kicked in doors, and invaded the premises. Jake’s eyes cast back and forth, looking, watching, and waiting, to find something. Even here the wealth was obvious, as he cautiously moved forward. Stepping through doorway, on first glance the room seemed empty and he was about to move on, when he saw a small movement, which could have simply been an errant gust of wind. Still Jake froze and took a little longer to stare, and ever so slightly he could see the deformation of the drape material, and the silhouette of something hidden behind it. Very softly he advances his pistol ready as he extends his saber out.

Reaching out with his saber, the tip catches the thick high quality fabric, and snags it. With a turn of his wrist he draws back the curtain to see what was hidden behind it. Not completely surprised that he finds a woman behind the curtain, he is surprised on just how lovely the young thing is, and revealing outfit the girl is dressed in. Jake couldn’t be happier that he’d found the exact treasure he was looking for, unfortunately he realized that once he got it back aboard ship, it wouldn’t be his entirely to have. So what short amount of time, he had, he was going to make the most of it. The eyes that stared on her, that peaked past the beard that covered the majority of his face were filled with lust, the dark carnal kind that were filled with anything but the protection of a woman’s honor.

Why looks what I have found? You are pretty little thing, all dressed nice and nowhere to go. I’m glad I found you first.

The sound of his boots were heavy on the floor, and each thud against the carpet made her shake a little bit harder. She had no idea what he was doing, and she knew she could not risk taking a peek to see if he was heading out. She would have to stay quite still and just wait, and hope that eventually he would wander off to plunder some other room. Still, she could heard him exploring the room, and already her breasts were heaving against the confines of her tight bodice, panic making it hard to breathe normally. When she heard the sound of his footsteps coming towards her, she could have cried out in fright. It seemed like it took an eternity, but in the flash of a moment his sword was drawn, holding back the heavy curtains while still threatening her in the same way the loaded pistol he was carrying did, warning her to behave.

He was a pirate, definitely. She could tell from the state of his clothing and rugged appearance, and also the tanned, sun-touched glow he had earned from spending his days out on the open sea. She could smell the salty must of the ocean on his clothing, and recognized the hungry look in his evil eyes. Usually, when pirates launched a raid this expansive it usually meant that those men had been out at sea for a long while, and the stores of liqour and women would be running low. She had heard of young women being swept away, a slave to the crew and at the mercy of the sea, but she never imagined such misfortune would befall her here.

"Please..." She managed in a whispered voice, her hands wringing together worriedly. She hated this dress, and hated this house. And she hated the way he was looking at her. "I am just a maid, but... I can let you into the main house. I have k-keys..."

The girl pleaded, and made mention that she had keys to the house, which would be of some value, but not enough to divert him from his true goal. Jake’s eyes now wander over her feminine form, taking each curve in and enjoying her ample mounds as they rise and fall with each breath. Even as he speaks his blade reaches out.

Oh I have the only key I need.

Jake’s blade touches her tight bodice, with a flick of his wrist he begins to cut the strings that bind it. The hunger in his eyes growing as he works to free her chest from it tight confines.

And I know just how to open what I want.

The evil smile on his face made his intent clear, as he works his blade with an expert hand.

A maid you say, well then you should know how to be of service.

The pistol continued to point directly at her, as his blade works its way further and further down, cutting and rending as it went. A bit of drool already forming at the edge of his mouth as his desire grew. The treasure on the ship was split by shares, and he would get his either way, but what he had here was going to be his first.

Her attempts at bribery and pleading were weak indeed, and seemed only to intensify the pirates sadistic humor. Anna shivered, pressing herself as far back and away from him as she could, her shoulders chilled against the cool panes of glass. There was nowhere to go, and even if she attempted to run, these drapes were so heavy she would surely not be fast enough. She would be more likely to get tangled up, or trip over her own skirts, crashing down onto the floor or into his arms - she didn't know which would be more painful.

"Oh sir... Oh please.."

Her voice had faded to but a whisper, a slight mewling as she watched with frightened eyes as he slowly raised the keen edge of his sword to the many intricate laces that bound her bodice. She whimpered as each ribbon was cut, slowly at first, and then with a bit more force needed as they became tighter and closer together near her waist. Each pop of the material loosened her breathing, and already her soft breasts looked more relaxed beneath the sheer, white slip she wore beneath her gown. She had thought about running once more as the material slipped away, leaving her in the top portion of her slip, and of course her heavy skirts. Still, the sword was long and the gun would have an even larger range. Really, she would rather die than have his filthy hands on her, but she had seen a man shot with a gun like that once... It had been a messy, painful death.

Though shocked by his lewd comments, Anna said nothing, though a heated blush flooded all of her exposed skin, a scandalised look on her pretty face.

Almost as if he seemed sympathetic to her fear, he pulls back the blade, and puts it into its sheath, and holsters the pistol. For a brief moment he’s unarmed yet she still lacks an escape route.

No need to call me sir, I’m of common blood and as such need no title. You have no fear girl, if you cooperate, and do as you are told you’ll live.

Even as the seemingly concerned and understanding words spill from his mouth, he reaches behind his back and draws a dagger out. The interruption is nothing more than a chance to change his weapon, to one much better suited for the coming task. Now he reaches out and grabs the partially tattered dress, grasping it in his fist, pulling it to towards himself, the dagger used to continue cutting away the garment.

I’ve missed the feel of a woman beneath me, the soft warmth of her body, my staff buried deep inside. Have you been with a man girl?

The tone was matter of fact, as his eyes continued to lustfully stare as more and more of her nubile body became exposed with the sound of tearing and rending of cloth. His fist jerking the cloth as he pulled her closer as the garment continued to be split open by the sharp blade. There was no gentle touch or caress, as he went about his task, to strip her. All of the men would need to be back to the ship before dawn or suffer the wrath of Captain Roberts, the minimum a serious lashing. Still there was plenty of time for him to enjoy this treat, and Jake had no plan to delay her reward.

Anna watched in confusion as the scruffy man drew away, sheathing his sword and holstering the dangerous weapons almost as if he was being considerate. She glanced once towards the doorway, but the room was full of death and she even if she could get past him, she would have a hard time getting over the gore he had left on the carpet.

Her hesitation sealed her fate, and she knew it. She seemed surprised when she saw that he had drawn a dagger, apparently much to naive to understand why a man would put away his most powerful weapons for something more discreet. Her questioning eyes widened with fear when she felt his strong hands grip her skirt, tugging her closer with ease. She screamed and attempted to pull away, but he was already hacking at her skirt. The fine material fell away in pieces, and before too long her stockinged legs were visible beneath her tattered petticoats. She continued to struggle and cry out desperately as he stripped her so forcefully, but his hold on her was hard and unbreakable.

"Don't! Don't do this!"
She started in a desperate whine, though a bit of anger coloured her voice when he asked if she had ever been with a man. "How dare you! Of course I haven't and I'm not about to. You let me go, or I'll..." Her bravado deflated quickly, seeing that her words were having no effect on this despicable pirate.

You aren’t going to do anything, but spread your legs, and take my manhood, wench!

His hand slaps her so she understands who is in control. Jake takes in a deep breath as more and more of her body comes into view. The more he sees, the more he wants to see. Her complaining and whining is completely irrelevant to his task, because there was no way he was going to stop, and there of course was no reason why he should, everybody got to share in the booty, and he was going to taste of his share now.

Good, I like an untouched girl; you don’t have to fear the rot. We’ll just get you out of this stuff real quick like, so we can get about our business.

The words held no malice; there were simply for Jake a statement of fact. Wanting to see her tits, he worked the next layer of garment; hopefully it was the last so he could find some of what he sought. Already at the edge of his lip, a bit of drool hung, for the young girl was a fine specimen of female flesh. Temporarily putting the knife between his teeth, he reaches out and rends the fine cloth, so he can see her chest bared to the light of the lantern.

Never had she been addressed in such a crude, direct fashion, and his words shocked her into silence. At the mention of his 'manhood' she caught her eyes straying, wandering over his tattered clothes towards his waistline. Before she could determine whether he looked aroused or not, she shut her eyes tightly. It was much too horrible.

His hands found her breasts so quickly, she had no time to protect herself. She whimpered, cringing away from his touch as her tore through the bodice, the stifling garment falling rather heavily to the floor, leaving her in nothing but the shreds of her skirt, stockings, and panties - finally, her breasts were his to see. With no trace of a tan, the soft opalescent glow of her skin contgrasted harshly against his hands, hovering just above her breasts now, taunting the small pink nipples that hardened as adrenaline and heat surged through her.

"You devil..." Anna hissed, one hand fluttering helplessly to her throat, pressing against her bosom as she attempted to catch her breath.

There were her sweet titties finally. The knife still between his teeth, he backs her up against the wall as his hands reach out to caress… no maul her ample mounds. The dirty rough hands grabbing the soft flesh and kneading it. Each hand holds a breast and roughly massages it.

I probably am the devil girl, and you’re going to be my little fallen angel.

The finger run over the soft smooth skin, they were so much warmer than his cold hands, as he’d been recently outside. While the hands cup and handle her breasts, his thumbs begin to play with the small pink nipples. Jake’s eyes filled with lust as he enjoyed the young thing. But it wasn’t enough, he wanted more. A gun shot could be heard outside, a scream as the raid continued. He turns his head briefly to the sound, then back at the girl pressed against the wall and her naked chest.

You’ve got a nice rack girl, I bet all the boys want to be where I am right now.

Whimpering, Anna could do very little as she was shoved back towards the wall, her sensitive breasts trapped in his dirty hands. At first it had felt uncomfortable, he was kneading the soft, untouched flesh so harshly. But soon, the pain sort of subsided and was replaced with a warm pressure, especially once he began to rub the rough, calloused pads of his fingers over her stiff nipples. A small whine escaped her, mixed with fear and reluctant pleasure, a heated blush flooding her pretty face. She had never been touched by a man before, and had never imagined that it could be so rough!

"You are... You are the devil." She hissed, though some of the sting of resentment in her voice was gone, replaced with a curious longing. If he looked down, he would see that she had pressed her thighs tightly together, unconsciously trying to stifle the heated pressure that was building within her.

The dirty calloused fingers on Jake's hand pawed at her tits, enjoying the feel of their warm subtle skin beneath them. Finally a thumb and finger capture one of her stiff perky nipples, turning, twisting and pulling at it. The only reason he let go was he needed both hand to again assist in the removal of her remaining clothing. Releasing the abused nipple, he grabs the garment about her waist, the other hand retrieving the knife from between his teeth.

Oh don’t worry girl, there are far far worse than me. You’ll learn to obey and do as you are told, or you’ll be tied to the mast, and learn what we call “Poking Polly”.

Pulling the garment away from her body as much as possible he starts again cutting it from her body, rending and tearing the material in the quickest fashion possible. His breath she could now smell had aroma or hard liquor upon it, mingled with the pungent smell of sweat and blood. His strong hands yanked at the delicate cloth, ripping it as he made every effort to strip her completely naked. No effort was made to protect her honor or consider her feelings.

She cringed and shivered as he continued to assault her breasts with his dirty hands, shivering all over and trying her best to avoid his lecherous gaze. Her nipples grew stiff and sensitive, and she began to whimper a bit as his treatment continued. When he suddenly pulled away she almost felt dissapointed. Her nipples stung against the cool air. When he reached out to grab at her skirt, she leaned away, arching her back to stay as far away from his blade as possible as he hacked away the remainder of the garment, revealing lacey panties and ribbon topped stockings. If he looked carefully, he might have seen the beginning of wetness beginning to seep through the delicate material.

Here she stood, nearly naked infront of a man for the first time; it was not how she imagined it would be. Instead of candles and rose petals it was the stench of booze and blood on the air, with no tenderness to follow. She thrust her hands out then, pushing against his chest, hoping he would keep his distance. "Get away from me!"

Jake finally got the pretty little thing exactly where it wanted her, completely naked. That she was exposed frightened and in terror of what was going to happen, didn’t faze him in the least. As she protested and attempted to push him away, he brings up the hand holding the dagger, as if to stab her, and instead brings it down quickly along side of her head were it embeds in the wall right next to her face. Now both of his hands are free as he just steps closer, his one leg between hers, his foot kicking her feet apart, spreading her legs. His hand reaches out and grabs her head by the hair, and pulls it back.

No fucking way bitch, you’re mine! I been out at sea for months, and I’m going to get me some hot tight pussy!

The other hand reaches down between her legs, and feels her up. The fingers roughly rubbing her heat, his face but an inch or two from her. Jake’s eyes full of fire, as he molests her with his hand, the other hand twisting her hair. The shaft in his pants growing as he explores her young body.

His language was nearly as shocking and offensive as his actions and only increased the flutter of panic she felt deep in her chest, her small fists pushing as hard as possible against his broad chest with all the strength she could muster, though even that was not nearly enough to keep the lecherous beast at bay. She shrieked as he forced his body closer to hers, raising his dagger threateningly. She saw the flash of the blade swing down towards her and she shut her eyes tight, too terrified even to scream. When the blade sunk deep into the wall behind her she shuddered with relief, not even realizing that she had been holding her breath in anticipation of feeling his blade rip deep into her creamy flesh.

He thrust his knee between her legs and easily forced them apart. Even trying to avoid him, her legs were forced apart just enough for him to slide his grubby hands down between her legs, his greedy fingers stroking her silky panties while her soft thighs trembled, pressed against either side of his leg. There were no smart comments coming from her now, just the sound of her heavy, terrified breathing and discomfort, and a small whine in the back of her throat as he continued to massage her sensitive folds through the thin material.

Jake just laughed as the young girl’s physical protests, if anything it just aroused him more. His body pressed hers against the wall, trapping her as he continued his rough groping and manhandling of her body. Tired of delicate fabric of her panties blocking his efforts, his fingers curl under them and rend them from her body. The panties are tossed, discarded as his hand quickly returns, the fingers no longer blocked or obstructed from continuing their invasion of her soft warm flesh. To keep her pinned, one dirty rough hand wraps around her neck to hold her in place against the wall, while the other settles between the soft folds of pussy. The fingers continue to rub and press against her little slit.

I’m going to enjoy you. I bet you’re going to be a good little fuck, a really screamer.

The eyes that stared at her contained unbridled lust, a lascivious stare that would make a whore blush.

In fact I’m going to enjoy everything about you, before I have share my part of the treasure with the crew.

As he holds her head in place, he leans in and kisses her, his fingers digging deeper both into her neck and pussy. His body and vest pressing against her chest, as he continues his assault.

Back
Top Bottom