Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Honorable Scoundrel LF Fem for Star Wars, Fantasy, Harems, and other RPs (4/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time doing a request on here. Really just trying to get a good sci fi story going. I'm down for whatever ratio of smut to plot but I generally like to thread some story in between scenes.

I've been working on one setup that's kind of a mix of star wars and mass effect as far as setting goes. But I'm down to work in set universe or something we come up with.

I'm looking for Girls to RP with. Lliterate girls are fun but I'm not a grammar nazi or anything. I'm on here to have fun and enjoy a story. Definitely the dominate and I love when things get a bit rough.

I can rp over email or pm and currently I've started using YIM and I have others if you want to give that a go. Try to keep replies to at least once a day but if stuff happens don't worry about it I know life gets in the way. If you have to leave or not feeling it please just let me know, I'd duly appreciate it.

SLOT(S) ARE OPEN

Also I'd hope that this would go unsaid but if you're not feeling a RP then just pm or email letting me know and I will do the same. It's easy and a way to make sure no one is left just wondering around waiting for a post that wont come.

current kinks

Breeding
Fantasy
Sci Fi
modern setting with a twist. Not sure what it would be but maybe like your average couple but something unique happens to them.
Harem This is a big one right now. Would be set in a fantasy world.
not really for vampires, or werewolves atm but I could be convinced to do werewolves for the right story.
simple fun stuff, me being a dominating boyfriend or you being a over the top girlfriend ala Slut Girl comics.
Master+Slave(s)
Teacher x Student - not feeling this one too much but could give it a try.
Military Leader X New Girl

Every now and then I could try a setup where the girl is more in control just to shake things up a bit, who knows.

Additionally I do RP on Aim/Yahoo/Skype upon request. Just know that I do have other stuff going on so I do get busy and if I don't immediately try to grab you if you appear online it's not because I'm not liking the RP it's probably cause RL or other stuff has me busy for the moment so don't take it personally. Username upon request.

RE: Honorable Scoundrel Looking for Sci Fi, Fantasy Girls, Harems and others.

Just looking for some girls to have some fun with a space or fantasy setting.

RE: Honorable Scoundrel Looking for Sci Fi, Fantasy Girls, Harems and others.

Always looking for more people to write with. I'm down for long or short term. Every time I get to stretch out my writing muscle means I get to practice with my favorite muscle. So just drop me a PM and we can figure out what kind of RP we'd like to do.

RE: Honorable Scoundrel LF Sci Fi, Fantasy Girls, Harems, Fallout themed updated (7/31)

Bump bump bump bada dada bump. wah wah wah wahah

RE: Honorable Scoundrel LF Sci Fi, Fantasy Girls, Harems, Fallout themed updated (7/31)

Thursday Afternoon Bump

Just a Wednesday evening bump

Looking for people, had a hankering recently for some Xcom style RPs.

Little sunday afternoon bump.

Just a little thursday afternoon bump.

Just a little Sunday afternoon bump.

Nice Saturday out and I'm on the hunt for RP partners.

Just a little Humpday Bump!

Just doing a little bump. Been a while since I came around here.

Looking for someone to do a Thread or email RP.

Interested in Star Wars, Game of Thrones or D and D or Pathfinder inspired story setups.

Bump to include modern stories with a bit of a twist. I have an idea for a Witcher style storyline set in the modern world where a traveling businessman is actually a Witcher, a secret monster hunter.

RE: Honorable Scoundrel LF Star Wars, Fantasy, Harems, and other RPs (4/14)

Looking for female partners for Star Wars stories.

RE: Honorable Scoundrel LF Star Wars, Fantasy, Harems, and other RPs (4/14)

Bumping for harem RPs on threads / PMs / emails.

Looking for Female RPers for Star Wars, Fantasy or Harem RPs. I'm also interested in maybe doing modern RPs with some magical elements in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom