Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Honorable Scoundrel LF Fem for Star Wars, Fantasy, Harems, and other RPs (4/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time doing a request on here. Really just trying to get a good sci fi story going. I'm down for whatever ratio of smut to plot but I generally like to thread some story in between scenes.

I've been working on one setup that's kind of a mix of star wars and mass effect as far as setting goes. But I'm down to work in set universe or something we come up with.

I'm looking for Girls to RP with. Lliterate girls are fun but I'm not a grammar nazi or anything. I'm on here to have fun and enjoy a story. Definitely the dominate and I love when things get a bit rough.

I can rp over email or pm and currently I've started using YIM and I have others if you want to give that a go. Try to keep replies to at least once a day but if stuff happens don't worry about it I know life gets in the way. If you have to leave or not feeling it please just let me know, I'd duly appreciate it.

SLOT(S) ARE OPEN

Also I'd hope that this would go unsaid but if you're not feeling a RP then just pm or email letting me know and I will do the same. It's easy and a way to make sure no one is left just wondering around waiting for a post that wont come.

current kinks

Breeding
Fantasy
Sci Fi
modern setting with a twist. Not sure what it would be but maybe like your average couple but something unique happens to them.
Harem This is a big one right now. Would be set in a fantasy world.
not really for vampires, or werewolves atm but I could be convinced to do werewolves for the right story.
simple fun stuff, me being a dominating boyfriend or you being a over the top girlfriend ala Slut Girl comics.
Master+Slave(s)
Teacher x Student - not feeling this one too much but could give it a try.
Military Leader X New Girl

Every now and then I could try a setup where the girl is more in control just to shake things up a bit, who knows.

Additionally I do RP on Aim/Yahoo/Skype upon request. Just know that I do have other stuff going on so I do get busy and if I don't immediately try to grab you if you appear online it's not because I'm not liking the RP it's probably cause RL or other stuff has me busy for the moment so don't take it personally. Username upon request.

RE: Honorable Scoundrel Looking for Fantasy Girls, Sci Fi, Harems and others.

pokity poke poke. I'll be around most of the day today in case any naughty girls decide to play.

RE: Honorable Scoundrel Looking for Sci Fi, Fantasy Girls, Harems and others.

bump bump for someone to be my copilot for a saucy space captain scenario.

Bump bump bump fresh from the shower and ready for fun.

Bump bump for February Fun

Bump bump. Always on the look out for new potential friends of the naughty variety.

Just a new Bump as we get into March Proper

Just a little poke and bump

Kind of been having a Halo fix so anyone wanting to do ODST centric story or maybe Spartan hookups would be fun to play around with.

boom boom bump. boom boom bump.

Just a little poke during Spring Break.

First Week April Bump!

bump bump. ba da bu bump. I'm the big bad wolf.

boke pump boke harem poke.

Bump da bump. Looking for Star Wars thread. Been watching too much Rebels :p

Big into witcher setups, fantasy and sci fi stories.

Monster hunting duo with lots of red hot dirty sex, castle intrigues, GoT dark themes and Witcher are all on my list right now but I'm definitely still up for a lot of sci fi plots as well.

4th of July Poke in case people are looking to start up some RP in the next week or so.

Poke for people wanting to do something fantasy or space related. I'm also down for email RPs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom