Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Honorable Scoundrel LF Fem for Star Wars, Fantasy, Harems, and other RPs (4/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time doing a request on here. Really just trying to get a good sci fi story going. I'm down for whatever ratio of smut to plot but I generally like to thread some story in between scenes.

I've been working on one setup that's kind of a mix of star wars and mass effect as far as setting goes. But I'm down to work in set universe or something we come up with.

I'm looking for Girls to RP with. Lliterate girls are fun but I'm not a grammar nazi or anything. I'm on here to have fun and enjoy a story. Definitely the dominate and I love when things get a bit rough.

I can rp over email or pm and currently I've started using YIM and I have others if you want to give that a go. Try to keep replies to at least once a day but if stuff happens don't worry about it I know life gets in the way. If you have to leave or not feeling it please just let me know, I'd duly appreciate it.

SLOT(S) ARE OPEN

Also I'd hope that this would go unsaid but if you're not feeling a RP then just pm or email letting me know and I will do the same. It's easy and a way to make sure no one is left just wondering around waiting for a post that wont come.

current kinks

Breeding
Fantasy
Sci Fi
modern setting with a twist. Not sure what it would be but maybe like your average couple but something unique happens to them.
Harem This is a big one right now. Would be set in a fantasy world.
not really for vampires, or werewolves atm but I could be convinced to do werewolves for the right story.
simple fun stuff, me being a dominating boyfriend or you being a over the top girlfriend ala Slut Girl comics.
Master+Slave(s)
Teacher x Student - not feeling this one too much but could give it a try.
Military Leader X New Girl

Every now and then I could try a setup where the girl is more in control just to shake things up a bit, who knows.

Additionally I do RP on Aim/Yahoo/Skype upon request. Just know that I do have other stuff going on so I do get busy and if I don't immediately try to grab you if you appear online it's not because I'm not liking the RP it's probably cause RL or other stuff has me busy for the moment so don't take it personally. Username upon request.

RE: Looking for Sci Fi girl

Currently going to close for the moment. Think I have the roles filled atm.

Alright looks like maybe had some people head out. So open to one or two more partners potentially for long or short term projects since I have a bit more time with school being out.

Also looking for a girl or girls to do fantasy stuff, mainly setups with kind of a D and D flare or Pathfinder setting but I'd also be open to some Skyrim roleplay that we could workup via PMs.

RE: Looking for Sci Fi girl and others.

Alright recently I've had an appetite for some breeding RP. Kind of want it to be a main part, just filling a female up with cum and then having her come to term and then doing it again. We can do it to a sci fi or fantasy or maybe modern if you want. I'd prefer not any sort of incest stuff but with the right person might do it.

RE: Looking for Sci Fi girl and others.

Ok in addition to my usual RP I had an idea that was really sounding like fun earlier from another site but then it just fizzled out which really kind of irked me. Anyhow the concept is this. Your girl is playing at an arcade my character owns. He could be a little older or just around same age. We have fun together, at the end of the nights we'll order pizza screw around play games fuck just have fun. But one day you bought a piece of rare jewelry from an old trinket shop. After a round of great sex or games we are sucked into one of the machines and brought out into the game world. The plan would be to switch off control of whose sort of guiding the action in each game world. We would do things like jump around in mario's world or play at being stealthy in an AC world the span is endless. Anyhow that's my newest little idea/setting I'd like to try.

RE: Looking for Sci Fi / Fantasy Girls and others.

Bumping to include Harem Story idea. Basically my guy would be some wondering warrior moving through the lands hunting monsters and doing quests. You or multiple girls could get involved as the people he meets, fucks and loves and join a growing cast that all hunt, fuck and have fun together.

Bump for Harem fun or Adventure play where we have two adventurers just going through and fighting monsters and then fucking each other silly after. Can add npc characters as required or have additional character slots. Looking for Forum or PM and occasionally YIM or skype.

Lonegladius said:
First time doing a request on here. Really just trying to get a good sci fi story going. I'm down for whatever ratio of smut to plot but I generally like to thread some story in between scenes.

I've been working on one setup that's kind of a mix of star wars and mass effect as far as setting goes. But I'm down to work in set universe or something we come up with.

Literate girls are fun but I'm not a grammar nazi or anything. I'm on here to have fun and enjoy a story. Definitely the dominate and I love when things get a bit rough.

I can rp over email or pm and currently I'm not doing msn or another chat program. Try to keep replies to at least once a day but if stuff happens don't worry about it I know life gets in the way. If you have to leave or not feeling it please just let me know, I'd duly appreciate it.

SLOTS ARE OPEN

Also I'd hope that this would go unsaid but if you're not feeling a RP then just pm or email letting me know and I will do the same. It's easy and a way to make sure no one is left just wondering around waiting for a post that wont come.

current kinks

Breeding
Fantasy
Sci Fi
Harem This is a big one right now. Would be set in a fantasy world.
not really for vampires, or werewolves atm
simple fun stuff, a dominating boyfriend or even girl friend ala Slut Girl comics.
I'm open to ideas.

So I see that you recently up dated, I'm new to this site but not new to role playing. I believe I'm literate, although my grammar is all self taught from reading so I'm glad your not a Nazi.

Now to the point. I'm looking for a story that I think you would be very well in you and I are girl friend boy friend (characters, not US) my character (fem) gets a wild idea and starts to coerce you into it or vice versa. The idea being kidnap a girl play with her then let her go. Well things are going according to plan until she refuses to comply so things get a little, rough? Well the girlfriend has second thoughts on this for some reason, maybe guilt or he decides that she knows to much and has to be killed or perhaps he want to keep her or sell her. If things make it to that point I have a few ideas but if they decide to stray from my idea I don't want to stir the concrete before I set the foundation.

Another Bump for Harem fun or Adventure play where we have two adventurers just going through and fighting monsters and then fucking each other silly after. Can add npc characters as required or have additional character slots. Looking for Forum or PM and occasionally YIM or skype.

another bump. Maybe looking for one person right now since I'm done with school.

Big kink lately has just been girls with tattoos, it's more of a cosmetic thing with girls set in fantasy or sci universe. I like the idea of someone doing a character kind of like Morrigan from Dragon Age. Other than that just doing a bump.

RE: Looking for Fantasy Girls, Sci Fi and others.

I've been interested in the idea of a pairing in fantasy where the girl would be sort of a demon mage with influences such as morrigan.

Also having the idea of a group of space marines. This one could have multiple characters played by both people but would pretty much just be about some mercenaries going planet to planet and the sexy fun stuff that they get involved with on their ship and maybe when they're deployed as well.

Lonegladius said:
Also having the idea of a group of space marines. This one could have multiple characters played by both people but would pretty much just be about some mercenaries going planet to planet and the sexy fun stuff that they get involved with on their ship and maybe when they're deployed as well.

Military and Science Fiction? Considering those are things that I quite love, I would definitely be interested in trying to RP that with you.

Looking out for Neko girls, space and fantasy girls and maybe some one who like modern setups with a special twist. Also have the idea for say a pair of investigators where one is a human and another is a neko and they work together and solve troubles.

RE: Honorable Scoundrel Looking for Fantasy Girls, Sci Fi and others.

Bumping in the middle of a Payday. Not recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom