Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check : OC World Idea

The Writer

Moon
After discussing life in general with one of my friends, we came up with a silly little thing that planted a seed in my brain.

In this end, I conjured up a world a little like this...

Setting: Primal Future

The end of the world wasn't how people believed it would be. Instead of zombies, a meteor, or some bio-weapon, the world powers had indeed resorted to nuclear power to finish off their enemies. But these weapons had been designed to minimize fallout, and in fact, change the effect of the fall out all together. Instead of a nuclear winter, the radiation cause changes to nature itself, and also had an interesting side effect. Anything with an electrical charge was thoroughly fried. Anything mechanical stopped working. And of course, with any nuclear war, the world's population was decimated and the earth's axis shifted dramatically.

A couple centuries later, people had reverted to times before industrialization. The myths of Facebook, and cellular phones, and cash money were regarded as scare tactics by the leaders who were left. These lies kept the people from innovating, from advancing. Essentially, that which ruled their lives, now stopped them from proceeding forward.

But another shift occurred as well. The sexual dynamic shifted in the world and slowly but surely, women began to be the more dominant of the sexes. The eldest in the villages scattered across the world said it happened slowly, but it was the emotions tied to women's physiology that lead to them taking the reigns.

Presently, things are quite different than they ever were. Language has been preserved as much as possible, but social standing and the way things work have been reformed beyond compare. Some compare the villages of the present world to wild horses. Women originally fought for harems of men, young and old, using them to breed as well as fight. But how could men not fight back? Men are easy to please. Feed a man and sate his sexual desire and they become very easy to control. The world is now run by women.

Would you want it this way?

-----------

Interested?

Please post here. I think it would be a fun way to play on the roles of the sexes.

If you'd rather we privately RP this, PM me!

All right cool, sound like we have a small base of interest.

I figured there could be a variety of character types to pick from, depending on what you wanna be.

Dominant Female
Harem Boy/Man
Breeder Female

Renegade Male/Female (One who disagrees with the ways things work)
Adolescent (Exempt from way of life due to age)

I was planning on being a dominant Female, but if two of you wanna be one, I can switch to Harem boy or Breeder.

I don't mind being a breeder Female. I'm curious about it! Are the breeder females hand chosen and kind of forced into it? Do they volunteer? I'm curious to know more details about it!

Can't really play a sub, but id be find with playing a renegade male. (possibly exiled from the villages for crimes he committed.) Im just better at being a dom, very few can actually take me as a sub, and i only play males since that's what i know.

if i cab play an exile, then im more then interested the setting sounds unique.

An exile sounds fine Malin, no doubt there would be exiles in this primal future setting.

Breeder females could be played a variety of ways I suppose.

Women who feel no particular pull toward trying to start a harem of their own could volunteer themselves to a dominant female.
Perhaps some kind of crimes committed, or debt they didn't pay, forced them into a position under a dominant female.

While Harem Boys/Men would be a symbol of strength, and essentially fight for the female. Breeders would be how a domme grows her harem. Bearing children to which she can have raised in whatever way she pleased.

Something like that ^_^

EDIT: Oh Idea! There could also be breeder females who put themselves out there for the domme's to claim. When two domme's clash over trying to pick the same breeder, their harem of men would fight for their domme and win her that breeder.

If the woman are the dominant of the society shouldn't they be the ones fighting for their own? Men should be used more for lesser task's such as manual labor. My take on this would have been that women are the stronger and their harem are the slaves. Also breeding doesn't necissaraly make them less, in fact they should probably be more important, any civilization would need numbers, and women that have taken to bareing children would and should be the ones most protected.

Hmm, I'm getting a better idea for my character now I think. I'm thinking my character was born into a village, her mom a breeder. She's beautiful, and in excellent health. Her body was ideal for breeding, but she disagreed with the new way of life. She ran away as a teen, and was found and taken back home. Now she's being forced to act as a breeder, taking her mothers place.

Thoughts?

That sounds great Bratty!

I suppose it's up to the Domme's on how they want to settle things. Fight each other or have the boys settle things is up to them I guess. As slaves, Domme's could use them however they want. Work or fight, not really any problem. Women are stronger willed, not necessarily physically stronger (unless you play it that way)

It really is all open to interpretation :)

Breeders will always be important, that's why Domme's fight over them!

I shall play a girl who used to be a breeder in fact she had a kid or two but did not like the fact she could not raise them herself how she wanted so she tried to take the two kids she had one girl and one boy and run away but the kids got taken away and got punshied and was not allowed to see her kids again so she ran away not likeing the ways things are run she wants boys and girls queal.

Back
Top Bottom