Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The War Above (White Vixen +Skatergirl122)

W

White Vixen

http://m1234.photobucket.com/image/red%20hair%20demon%20girl/Lady-Rinn/jwarrenWitchblade_anime.jpg.html?o=1 just with black dragon wings

Everyone knows that demons and angels were natural enemies, even the humans of earth, who knew nothing of another world where two lands lay. The land of the demons, and the lanf of angels. Heaven and Hell. The two races have been at war four thousands of years, always finding something to fight over. Today, the legendary and powerful Princess Demora, was taking a group to Heaven to steal the Angelic princess. She would have her vengence on those high and mighty pigeons.

The demon princess' red lips curled into a wicked grin as she flew over head before seeing the angelic patrol. "Attack." She growled to her servants before diving down. With a roar, the two races collided, the angels shouting in surprise. Demora ignored though before spotting her target and swooped down to scoop the woman tightly against her body to pin the wings tightly. So if she struggled, she wouldn't have time to spread her wings and not crash.

Angelica had been on a simple stroll around the clouds, minding her own business when she heard the shocked screams of her people. She snapped her head around to see wretched demons attacking them. Her eyes wandered up for a second to see the commander of this group heading straight for her. In a panic she turned back around and was about to spread her wings when she was grabbed and restrained. Struggling against the demon princess's grip she cursed. Foul words no angel or princess she even know. "Let fucking go!". The angel screamed after finishing her scary out burst of anger.

In truth she was terrified. She knew what demons did to those they captured. She had to break free! Trying to get her wings spread she bit down hard on her kidnappers hand. Her blue eyes sparking with determination.

"Afraid that's not going to happen, bird." Demora smirked as she flew faster, her large black dragon wings beating against the wind. She hissed at the bite before growling as her long black claws dug into the angels sides. "Quit that or ill shed blood before we even get there." She said threatenly with a slight snarl.

The angel yelped and released the grip she held with her teeth. Quivering at the fear building up in her chest. Angelica continued to struggle, though the fight from the girl just seemed to get weaker and weaker till she gave up. Her body tense and her heart jack hammering in her rib cage. "Let go!". She yelled again, barely moving to get away as she said it. The poor girl had tried herself out.

"Do you really want to fall and break a leg?" Demora smirked as she flew passed the angelic border and across the land in between, limbo. It was nothing but rocks really, but she continued to fly, soon flying across Hell's border and flew over its firey kingdom. Lava over the land and demons flying and roaming it. Soon Demora flew to a huge black castle, flying to the tallest tower in the kingdom and flying through the window up top.

It was a large bedroom with a red king sized bed and a dark red carpet. The walls made of stone. She then tossed the angel to the bed, snapping her fingers and shutting the window.

Angelica bounced slightly as she hit the cushioned bed, her head snapping around to watch the demon that had captured her. She flinched at the sound of the window snapping shut. Fuck. That was her only escape route. Her bright blue eyes were clouded with fear as her large eagle wings spreaded from a second showing off their gracious beauty, before they curled down again and formed somewhat of a shell around the terrified angel. "W-why did you bring me here?". She stuttered out, moving away a bit. Not like she didn't know though. Demon's loved to torture people, but lucky for Angelica they loved to torture angels even more! The girl looked more like a dog at the way she was now. Cowering and letting out small whimpers of fear.

Demora smirked as she watched the cowering angel, before moving loser, her dragon wings folding as she prowled closer to her enemy. "Mhmm what do you think?? I'm going to make the beloved angel princess pay... ill rip those wings off... the biggest disgrace for your kind." she smirked as she went onto the bed, reaching to grab the angels wrists and pin her down to the bed.

The angel gulped as a shiver ran rapid through her spine. Her wings not being able to shield her anymore they laid limp on the mattress . "N-no...". She whimpered not having the strength for anything else. Her fists clenched as she moved her head to the side, trying not to look at the demon above her and let Demora see the fear in her eyes. Though it was a little to late for that. "P-please let me g-go...".

The demon princess' red amber eyes glared down at the angel with a wicked smirk. "I cant do that... I will make heavens precious princess.... just a mangled mush....." she said as she bared her fangs, her tongue licking against the angels neck in a slow motion. "And you now will belong to me....." she hissed as her fangs pierced the soft flesh of the neck, biting down harshly. "You.. will pay..."

The angel quivered as Demora licked her neck, she listened to the demon her fear increasing as every word slipped the girl's mouth. Her wings twitched as Angelica spasmed slightly. Demora's fangs penetrating her flesh as she cried out in pain. Her hands trying to jerk away from the evil princess's grasp. "Stop!". The frightened girl yelled out as she started struggling again.

"Shut up." Demora hissed as she bit harder before licking the mark that would surely scar. She smirked before her hands tore at the womans clothes, her claws ripping at the fabric before looking at the wings. With a smirk she raised the angels wrists above her head to grip them in one hand. Before grabbing a wing tightly. "Shall I snap it?"

"N-no! Please!" She whimpered to the demon. Totally giving up her fight. The bite in her neck was dripping blood now and the angel had several scratches on her stomach from where the demon had got too close to her flesh when she was ripping her clothes off. She. Had only been here for a bit; not even and hour and Angelica already looked like shit. Her pretty face haunted by fear and her bright blue eyes dimmed. Her whole body trembled under the princess; tears forming in her ears.

Demora smirked and licked at the blood, her clawed hand gripping a bare breast of the angels. "No. I'm going to torture you... nice and slow... like you angels deserve..." she hissed as she chuckled as she plucked a pretty white feagher from the wing, her amber eyes glaring down at the angel.

Angelica growled slightly when her breast was grabbed. She hated to be touched. Hated it. She pulled away a little stopping with a yelp as one of her feathers was plucked. In mere instinct the wing swished forward; slapping the demon across the face. Watching as the demon was disoriented for a second she let her teeth gasp Demora's arm harshly biting into the skin. She couldn't let herself be dishonored like this. She had to fight.

The demon hissed at the bite and her eyes glowed red as she growled, more angry now. Her hand lifted and struck down to hit the angel across the cheek. "You DARE to bite me?! You little feather wench! Ill skin you for that!" She snarled, almost sounding like a dragons, as her claws gripped the wings tightly, slightly making their way to dig into the feathers.

The angel's tears finally fell as she released her bite and was put to the mercy of Demora. Angelica looked up to the tear as she gritted her teeth to hold her cries of pain. She could feel the evil princess's claws digging into her delicate wings. "I'm sorry! Please s-stop!". She yelped out as Demora's nails sunk deeper into her wing.

"Pathetic angel..... You think you can escape from the demon princess? Well..... I was going to make you just pay for killing a innocent sister of mine.... But now I'll make your stay a living nightmare you whore." Demora hissed angrily, she hated the angels for what they did to her.. To her sister, who was indeed a odd one... Thinking that this war was pointless and they should be friends. After what they did though, she didn't care, she wanted revenge, blood. And this angel princess would be the key to finally wiping out those feather whores.

The demon hissed as she gripped the wings tightly now, her long dragon like tail slapping up against the Angel's thigh, as her claws slowly raked against the Angel's belly. "You... Are nothing but a heartless crow." she growled.

Angelica tears were streaming freely down her cheeks as she looked up to the demon. Her bright blue eyes taking her in. "I didn't do anything to your sister! I swear!". Swearing was something Angels never did. Never.

She took the insult like a jab to the heart as she flinched. Her tears seeming to increase pace.

"You're the princess! Your angels mutilated her! They cut her to pieces, scooped her eyes out like they were nothing but jelly! You angels.... Are monsters.. Liars..." Demora hissed and glared down at her in fury, her lips curled into a snarl as she watched her prisoner sob from underneath her.

"The knights handle everything! I don't do anything! I sit in a god damn tower all day and learn! I learn fucking shit I could care less about! I was lucking I could even take a small walk today!". The girl shouted in defense. Her tears still flowing. "If I had any control over this war for god's sake we wouldn't have one! I could don't give two fucks if you're a demon or angel! Shove your differences up your ass and deal with it!". The princess sounded like she was talking about politics the way she preached. Growling to herself every so often.

Demora blinked at her for a moment before snarling the angel for the last part, slapping her again. "Differences.... Oh no.... I don't care if you were bloody humans... I'd kill you for what you did.... As princess.. It's your job to handle thing. You don't care, you stay safe in your castle. That just makes it worse... Perhaps I should rip your eyes out... So you don't have to read anymore." she hissed as she raised her claws dangerously close to the right eye of the angel.

"No. As princess it's my job to sit and look pretty. It would be my mom and dads job to handle things. But ooooh nooo! A demon dropped a rock over our boundary! Let's go slaughter them! That is what they're fucking like! Not me! I don't have a mother fucking choice in any matter! I don't even decide what I wear! And you're gonna tell me it's MY job? Oh honey! You have no idea!". The angel didn't even seem to care about the claw so close to her eye. She was too pissed to give a shit.

"Ha! That's when you bloody stand up for yourself. You angels are too prissy to do such a thing though. Too high and mighty, all of you are like that!?" Demora growled as her claws touched just above the girls eyelid, snapping another feather off as she did. "And you don't care... You only care about yourself. Look at you.... But it seems your death will be here. And I'll devour you, like your lovely rumors say." she says as she bares her fangs.

"Well then do it.". The angel said with a slight twinge in fear and pain. "You continue to say the most horrid things you can about me and my people, yet I haven't said one word insulting you or yours. What does that say about YOU?". The girl said with cold eyes though her body was tense and fearful. "I didn't have anything to do with your sisters death and I'm sorry about what happened with her. But if you're gonna sit here and kill me in vain just to increase this wretched war then you have simply failed.".

Demora growled at the angels words before grabbing tightly onto one of the plump breasts. "That be too easy... and you know nothing...." she hissed before nipping harshly on one of the angels ears. Before sliding her clawed fingers down the belly and up against the spot between the angels legs.

Back
Top Bottom