Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I need detail and plot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicialynn

Star
I like and require detail...one liners are just not acceptable anymore, neither is purely sex. I want plot...I want action, adventure, love, and sex thrown in from time to time. Plot is what gets me going...what turns me on in its own way.

As for the settings, I really don't give a shit. I'll see what I can do to make it work for me. However the following things is stuff I will NOT do, even if you beg and plead and cry, I won't give in. Scat/Vore/Bathroom stuff/ any type of incest (except bro x sis)/no animals/no non-humans/NO NO NO NO underage. All characters must be over 18/ NO bimbos or stupid asses...deal with them enough in real life, don't need to play one. No unusually large breasts or huge ass dicks or gigantic women/men. Icky.

Surprisingly enough, I don't mind rape (as long as it fits) and being beaten (if it fits) and anything else besides my no's. I'm flexible, but generally play a 'strong' woman, perhaps not with physical strength, but the girl knows what she wants. I can play a 'weaker' female, but even she will eventually grow into a different person...a strong person.

I play over YIM only ****. I've tried other messengers and to be honest I forget to log in and I don't mind yahoo. If you add me at other places, expect me to get your messages once a month or so. ****I'd also be willing to try email, but found that I don't particularly care for that either, convince me you'll be different. Another thing that is semi-decent is google doc, but once again you'll have to convince me. I will NOT NOT NOT do anything through forums or PM. I just don't get on here often enough. (Which means when you PM me I probably won't get that either unless I happen to get on, but as you can see sometimes it's months before I log back in)

I like adventure, violence, brutal things, but also love and a bit of romance all swirled around in a story that WE create. I don't want to be the only person giving ideas and I don't want you to take things over either. I need a nice balance.

Grammar is important, but if you have spelling issues like myself or throw in commas where periods are supposed to be, you're just fine. I am no grammar Nazi but I do need to understand what you're trying to say.

A few ideas:
zombies
end of the world type of setting

I'll be open to look at your ideas and work things around so we'll both enjoy. I'd really also like a partner that can be on most days.

Feel free to add me on yim leesha_lynn@yahoo.com That is going to be the BEST way to contact me. If you PM me here, I'm not sure when I'll be hopping back on to check them. I'm a very laid back partner (though doesn't really seem like it) and am easy to talk too.

Who knows if I'll actually get any writers after re-reading this post, but hell I have to try. Maybe there's another person out there like me...*shrug* Hope to hear from you. I wanna play.

Seriously, I'm not sure what people don't understand when reading my opening post. I'm NOT NOT NOT looking for pure smut. I want plot and detail and all that fun stuff...that is a 'turn on' for my mind and I like my mind being happy. Anyway, anyone that can type more than a sentence and appreciates a PLOT with DETAILS are greatly urged to message me on yahoo. Please. I want to be amused.

It would be my pleasure to play with you Alicialynn that is if you're still looking.

After reading your post i found that we share many many things in common if you are still looking pm here on the site so we can talk a bit more. I am on all the time so i will get back to you quickly.

With love: shady

You're more than welcome to IM me which is what people generally do.

Need some more RP partners....I'm traveling for work and need to be occupied!

I got a new idea, pulled it from another person who sat and plotted with me and then never sent an intro. About a girl and a hit man. There's a lot more detail but don't wanna type it all out. IM me (yim) or email me. Both are leesha_lynn@yahoo.com

Haven't been on here in ages, but I'm really wanting to RP. Please email or message me on YIM. Please don't do those things if you are gonna disappear in a day and never return. I hate planning stuff out for people to just poof. What I'm looking for is spelled out nicely. If I say 'no thank you' than you can either find someone else or we can find something we'd both enjoy. What are you waiting for? Lets make a story together!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom