Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Secrets (Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveraiden

Supernova
Ray had just finished putting his bag of clothes in his old room. He had been away at college for a while now, but it was good to see his family again. And that his room hadn't changed much since he had left. Except now that it was clean, which was somehow hard for him to keep. He laughed as he ran his fingers through his hair, heading down stairs to rejoin his family. He had been excited about coming home, his last couple months of college had been rough, tests were hard, teacher's hated him, and he never had the energy to go out and party. He was wearing a tight college t-shirt and a pair of loose fitted jeans as he walked to the couch and sat down. He hoped that he would have a great summer, because he felt he deserved it.

Sandy had ear phones in her ears listening to her music as she went down stairs . She had on her pjs still getting a little bit of a late start on the day. she had on a yellow tweety tank top with matching shorts. she had just come into the kitchen for breakfest when she stop short. There was her handsome brother of course no one knew she thought that about her brother. she took out her ear peaces and said to her brother "hey ray your back missed you". she then went up and hugged her brother.

Ray couldn't help but chuckle as his younger sister came and welcomed him home. She seemed to be having a late morning, and with school over who wouldn't. "Hey sis, I missed you too. How have you been? Staying out of trouble?" He asked playfully as he released the hug and smiled. He had watched his sister grow up into the beautiful woman she is today, and had often secretly pleased himself at night to some of her facebook pictures. He knew it was wrong, but he never did anything with her so what was the harm in a little fantasizing.

Sandy smiled and said "yea i tried dating once or twice but nothing of it besides what man could hold his own with dad around " she chuckled. she knew that was not the only reason she just could not see herself with any other guy but her brother so she pretended to be interested in guy who have nothing to do with her. the two that did left as soon as they met dear daddy. She then went to the fredge and took out a soda and said "want one Ray we got my favorite Dr.pepper".

"Sure I could use a Dr.Pepper." He said with a smiled as he sat back down in the chair. He was curious about these guys she had dated, that were scared of their father. "Well that is what you get for dating little boys instead of real men." He smirked, never one to like any high school guys. He was one once and he remembered exactly how he used to be in high school. If he wasn't trying to get laid, he was trying to find a girl that would look good next to him. Man, he was a terrible kind back then. But now in college he hadn't really worried about dating anyone.

Sandy smiled taking out to then walked over handing him one saying "yea well when you find one let me know cause for as Iam concerned all the boys in that highschool are just pretty boys looking for a girl to make them look good then one day they give them what they want and right now Iam happy to still be a virgin wouldn't want to lose it to one them boys". she opened her soda and took a sip then added "glad your back brother now summer wont be so boring so how is collague dying to get there one day myself".

Ray was surprised that his sister was still a virgin. She was a beautiful young woman, and surely guys would be all over her. He wouldn’t complain, this way he knew that no one ever got close enough to hurt her. “College is fine, although there is a lot of work you have to do while you are there. There is a saying; you only get to have two out of three things, good grades, good sleep, or social life. I decided to give up sleep.” He said with a small chuckle.

Sandy smiled and said "well now you can catch up on that sleep you lacked". she then noticed mom and dad where not down for breakfest yet so she asked her brother "you hungry want some pancakes or cearel or bacon and eggs name it and i can cook you a breakfest or make it for you ". she then pulled out a chair and sat down on it with the back of the chair leaning against the table.

Bethany, having been used to being up early to see Sandy off to school, had already been awake, and in fact, just got home from shopping. Early bird special with some of the other moms in the neighborhood. She wore a backless black and white dress, that went down to her mid thigh. It hugged her curves nicely, and allowed her to show herself off while still leaving a decent amount to the imagination. Kicking off her sandals as she walked in the door, she dropped her shopping bags and looked toward her son. "Now, I would expect my son to jump up and hug me, and tell mommy how much he missed her while he was away at college." She said with a smirk on her face, arms out, awaiting her son to come and greet her.

"Whatever you feel like cooking sis, I could eat a horse." He smirked as he heard someone coming in the door and notice it was his mother. He smiled when he saw her walking into the kitchen and motion for him to give her a hug. He did in fact miss his mother, she was nicer than some of his other friends' mothers, so he felt he was blessed. And he had to agree that she was the very definition of a milf. He stood up and walked over to his mom and wrapped his arms firmly around her. "Well hello mom, it is great to see you." He said as he loosened his hug and pulled away. "I have missed you, you don't get much motherly love in the dorms. Although there is surprisingly more privacy." He joked, having remembered times when she had walked in on him doing various things that she should have knocked first with. That didn't matter too much as the family was quite open with each other.

Sandy decided on eggs and bacon with some biscusits . She then went to the stove and started up the bacon as her mother came in so she put extra bacon in the frying pan for her mother. She turned to her mother saying ";hello mom good timing iam cooking all of us breakfest";. she then went back to watch the cooking for a bit before she turned and also went and gave her mother a hug. She loved her mother very much so she did her best to please her. She also thought she was very pretty too.

Bethany giggled at the 'privacy' comment. "Oh I know it, sweetie. You get away with a lot in college." Bethany herself was known as her college's 'blowjob queen'. College was also where she got her first taste of pussy. She walked over into the kitchen. "Sandy, dear, why don't you let me take over this. I want you to hang out with your brother a bit. Maybe you two could decide on something for us to do today? Now don't let him convince you that he just wants to sit around all day. I know him too well to believe that." She said with a smile before kissing her on the forehead. "So, Ray, any girlfriends I should know about?"

Sandy giggled and said ";okay mom as you wish";. she was a very well behaved girl and this made a lot of the students at school teasing her saying she was a mommies a big baby always needing mommy but she did not care she loved to please her mom and do whatever she wanted of her. Sandy walked over to the table and sat down to let her mom finish up the cooking . she wanted to tease her brother but decided not too instead she just looked at him for a bit then said "what shall we do today"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom